|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Same pic, different link...
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/n...
No, this is Synergy:

http://media.photobucket.com/user/lildoomboy1... [term]=ugly%20old%20lady&f ilters[primary]=images&fil ters[secondary]=videos&sor t=1&o=1
AnyoneButDeal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

ďDoesnít mean Iím the only guy that can do it, but if no one else I think can, and I think I can, then Iíd run,Ē he added.ďIf I donít, I wonít.Ē- Joe Biden, February 7, 2014

The little engine who thinks he could, and would if he should. Vice President Biden makes a great Vice President. May make a good president but I like him exactly where he is and hope the next general election DPC agrees.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Here's Aggie..
http://aboutmygeneration.com/wp-content/uploa...
LoL!!!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

AnyoneButDeal wrote:
ďDoesnít mean Iím the only guy that can do it, but if no one else I think can, and I think I can, then Iíd run,Ē he added.ďIf I donít, I wonít.Ē- Joe Biden, February 7, 2014
The little engine who thinks he could, and would if he should. Vice President Biden makes a great Vice President. May make a good president but I like him exactly where he is and hope the next general election DPC agrees.
Biden would make a great president. He's served his country well and has honestly good intentions for the American people. He's experienced and politically sharp.

That said .. I think others will be getting far more attention that him as presidential candidates in 2016. The Democrats have dozens of people they could put up as great respectable candidates. The Republicans can't find one person who isn't a complete joke. Not one person.

Cruz? Rubio? Another Bush? Herman Cain again? Please......

The closest thing they had to a respectable experienced candidate in years was McCain, and the RNC turned his campaign into a damn Mardi Gras float.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is Synergy:
http://media.photobucket.com/user/lildoomboy1... [term]=ugly%20old%20lady&f ilters[primary]=images&fil ters[secondary]=videos&sor t=1&o=1
Error... Broken Link...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

It's fun to remember Biden's vice-presidential debate with Ryan. Ryan went in cocky thinking he knew all the answers. Turned out it was like throwing a rabbit to a lion.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Error... Broken Link...
Try this one:

http://tinyurl.com/q3x97r4
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
LOL! And you say I'm not right?!!!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden would make a great president. He's served his country well and has honestly good intentions for the American people. He's experienced and politically sharp.
That said .. I think others will be getting far more attention that him as presidential candidates in 2016. The Democrats have dozens of people they could put up as great respectable candidates. The Republicans can't find one person who isn't a complete joke. Not one person.
Cruz? Rubio? Another Bush? Herman Cain again? Please......
The closest thing they had to a respectable experienced candidate in years was McCain, and the RNC turned his campaign into a damn Mardi Gras float.
LoL!!! Biden???
Really? Just stop now, please, please... That dude is a complete idiot perv...
Come'on 4real... You can't be serious... Right? Nevermind.(say be nice Heath 10 times):)
Now Trey Gowdy on the other hand, was a Federal prosecutor... Is sharp as a tack.
And honest as the day is long... That's all we need... Is just a good honest MAN, in office(IMO).... Although I like Jeanine Pirro, if we just HAVE to have woman... And ya'll ain't gonna be happy till we do... Ya know? ;)))
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! And you say I'm not right?!!!
Why you say that? ;)
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this one:
http://tinyurl.com/q3x97r4
You're just being mean, now... And I don't like when dudes are mean to chicks... Ya know?:(
AnyoneButDeal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Think Bush did bad but didn't completely destroy America?
Republicans are working on a plan to win in 2016. They are hoping to get a candidate on every ticket. That includes sleepers on the Democrat, Independent and any other ticket.
GOP, no lose mode. If by long-shot they don't win on the next go round then say goodbye America.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Republicans are working on a plan to win in 2016. They are hoping to get a candidate on every ticket. That includes sleepers on the Democrat, Independent and any other ticket.
GOP, no lose mode. If by long-shot they don't win on the next go round then say goodbye America.
Somebody's a scaredy britches^^^^^^^^^^ LoL!!!
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Republicans had a plan in the last election too but look what happened. They have no viable person to run at all. Christie was their hope and not look at what he did.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans had a plan in the last election too but look what happened. They have no viable person to run at all. Christie was their hope and not look at what he did.
I thought I smelled some Doo-Doo... I was checkin my boots...:0
But I looked up and there you were.... LoL!!! GB.....

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Democratic voters elected to impose on themselves what may turn out to be the largest tax increase on the lower and middle classes in history. Congratulations.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
... You have no content. You have nothing to say except to insult posters and say that you "know about taxes".
You're afraid to talk about anything else, because you know you can't hold your own in a conversation....
Why would I not want to have a discussion with you (although Iíve tried)?

Let me count the ways:

1. Youíre known as ďduck-n-dodgeĒ for a reason. Youíve done it for years to several different posters, including me when it came to taxes and tax system discussions. Why would someone engage in a conversation with you when you continually change the subject, donít respond, or play your Straw Man games? How many times have you been asked to, "Answer the question"?

2. You make broad, uninformed comments about other posters, whom which you know nothing (or very little) about. Some ones that come to mind: All the right wingers supported Bush and thought he did a good job (wrong, many of us were not happy with Bush), a certain group is all on Social Security (wrong, which youíve never admitted to), the list goes on and on.

3. Expanding on that, I donít think Iíve ever seen you admit that the current POTUSA (or any liberal) has made an error, dropped the ball, messed up in some way, you just make excuses (e.g., Hank Johnsonís purported illness). There are many conservatives that say that MANY errors have been made by Republicans, I donít think youíve ever admitted the same for the Democrats. You change the subject and blame Bush or RWW, or make silly excuses. Itís not logically possible to be as blindly loyal to the liberal side, yet you continually do it.

4. I donít believe you have the work or life experiences that support your opinions and comments. Perhaps Iím wrong, but I donít think so. I donít think youíve ever indicated what kind of expertise you have, type of jobs youíve had, what your education has been (although, admittedly, I donít look at most of your posts). Certainly youíre entitled to your opinion, but IMHO youíre following the liberal talking points without understanding the ďrealĒ world and canít support the talking points.

5. You have a serious case of wealth envy, particularly when it comes to the Koch Brothers. It clouds your judgment. Same with how for profit corporations operate. Their primary reason for being is not to be there for the employees.

6. You apparently have very little knowledge about how small businesses operate, how tax systems work, etc., yet you try to come off as a know-it-allÖOn the other hand, I post about things I know and/or care about.

7. You can dish it out, but certainly canít take it. Your childish cheap shots cost you what little credibility you had.

8. You appear to take an anonymous board quite seriously. This is entertainment for me, although I have learned some things in here. I like to look in and see what gibberish has been posted by people that, in many cases, donít know what theyíre talking about.

Summary: I could not care less what you have to say on most things. I donít believe a conversation with you is worth the time or effort, which is why I usually post ďaroundĒ you, not directly to you.

BTW, Iíve met and made some friends via Topix, have you?

Another BTW, I hardly find calling someone "clueless and uneducated" as being insulting, particularly when it's the truth. In many cases, it's not their fault, and the politicians try to take advantage of that...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Youíre known as ďduck-n-dodgeĒ for a reason. Youíve done it for years to several different posters, including me when it came to taxes and tax system discussions. Why would someone engage in a conversation with you when you continually change the subject, donít respond, or play your Straw Man games? How many times have you been asked to, "Answer the question"?
I'm only known as duck-n-dodge to Synergy, and that's a result of her "Answer the question" game. But that's all it is, a game. She knows, as well as any other reader of the thread, that I did in fact answer her question, and did it thoughtfully. She didn't LIKE the answer, but the only thing she wants to hear from anybody is complete agreement that "Obama Sucks".

None of this has anything to do with you. If you read enough of this thread, and I know you have, you'll have to admit that I"m one of the few actually does put some thought into what I type here. Certainly not every post - but I address serious issues here very frequently, backed up by facts.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
2. You make broad, uninformed comments about other posters, whom which you know nothing (or very little) about. Some ones that come to mind: All the right wingers supported Bush and thought he did a good job (wrong, many of us were not happy with Bush), a certain group is all on Social Security (wrong, which youíve never admitted to), the list goes on and on.
You don't make broad-sweeping comments about "libroids", or continually condemn disagreeing opinions as "clueless and uneducated"? You've got absolutely nothing to stand on here, and you aren't saying much in the first place.

However, we are getting the root of the problem, as much as you've tried to bury in your gigantic bullsh!t post here. Your feelings got hurt when I suggested that most of the posters here were living off income generated by someone else's labor.

Well clearly I haven't visited each and every poster in this thread and asked for their last two paycheck stubs and bank statements. But I believe there is some truth to my contention. Can I prove it? No. Obviously no. Clearly there's no way I can. Can you prove that I'm wrong?

I think it's a classic case of the "the truth hurts". Many of you right-wing "get a job" folks don't have one, and are living off the efforts of others. Prove me wrong.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
3. Expanding on that, I donít think Iíve ever seen you admit that the current POTUSA (or any liberal) has made an error, dropped the ball, messed up in some way, you just make excuses (e.g., Hank Johnsonís purported illness). There are many conservatives that say that MANY errors have been made by Republicans, I donít think youíve ever admitted the same for the Democrats. You change the subject and blame Bush or RWW, or make silly excuses. Itís not logically possible to be as blindly loyal to the liberal side, yet you continually do it.
Give me a break! For that matter, I don't think I've ever seen you or Synergy admit that Obama has done anything good. Ever.

In fact, I remember I once asked repeatedly, in this very thread, to get ONE of you right-wing whacko's to admit that Bush handed over a destroyed economy to Obama. Not ONE of you could even admit that basic fact. Not one!

So really, what are you saying here? Anything useful? I don't think so.

You're just ranting and being a hypocrite.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
4. I donít believe you have the work or life experiences that support your opinions and comments. Perhaps Iím wrong, but I donít think so. I donít think youíve ever indicated what kind of expertise you have, type of jobs youíve had, what your education has been (although, admittedly, I donít look at most of your posts). Certainly youíre entitled to your opinion, but IMHO youíre following the liberal talking points without understanding the ďrealĒ world and canít support the talking points.
I see. You're saying you'd like my resume and references. LOL - That's not how the internet forums work, old man.

However, if you had HALF a brain, you could make some obvious inferences, and you could piece a few things together from various clues. It does require being a bit sharper than a bowling ball.

Obvious typo's aside, what do my sentence structure and vocabulary indicate? Grade-school dropout? High School Graduate? College Graduate? Doctorate?
Obviously I'm exposed to a fair amount of information. Obviously I read a good bit. What does that tell you?

Or, if you care so much about my credentials, perhaps you've read the post where I said I've run a few small,(but multi-million $) businesses for the last 25 years.
I've also alluded to some knowledge of the military. Make of that what you will.
However, I haven't asked nor do I care about , your resume, BigDummy1's, Aggies, or anyone else's. Nor have I heard anybody else asking for resume's? So why do you care about mine?

And what makes you think YOU are qualified to judge anybody even if you did have their qualifications? It's more of your ego showing through. You really DO think you're some kind of superior person.

As far as talking points go? As I said, I rarely read the "liberal media", but what I do come up with has to be better than your viral and idiotic facebook rants that were written by illiterate rednecks - that you find so amusing and subject the rest of us to.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
5. You have a serious case of wealth envy, particularly when it comes to the Koch Brothers. It clouds your judgment. Same with how for profit corporations operate. Their primary reason for being is not to be there for the employees.
And here you're proving how simple-minded, obtuse, and idiotic you are. You just can't CONCEIVE of the idea that maybe you're just wrong, can you?

I do in fact know quite well how corporations work. I understand the profit motive quite clearly. And while I feel no obligation whatsoever to provide my resume to you, I'll give you a sliver of insight: I was a finance major in a quality college where I performed quite well. I addition to that, I review profit and loss statements almost daily. Not only do I review them, I analyze them and optimize the results shown in future P&L's, and I do it quite successfully.

What you just can't get your head around, is that there's more to the picture than money. If I found a maggot-infested goat's head on a dinner plate, I wouldn't be more repulsed than I am at your kind who simply can't grasp the big-picture.

We are a society of PEOPLE, and corporations MUST behave as responsible citizens within the society in which they thrive. And if the people of that society are being harmed or preyed upon by corporations - then it's the corporations that must change.

In regards to the Koch Brothers - I think you're simply "clueless and uneducated". You dismiss my comments without really having an understanding of what I'm talking about. You're presumptuous and ASSUME you know - but you really don't.

I don't give a damn if they have a few bucks. I do give a damn that they're subverting our government and democracy and exerting far more power in our governmental system than the "one man/one vote" that our system was modeled after. And I despise dishonesty and greed and liars, and those are the tools in which they are preying on the common people of our society.

It's simply reprehensible. An honest man armed with some knowledge and education would understand. A greedy man that doesn't give a crap about anything than the chase of the almighty dollar above all other things probably wouldn't. So screw you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun '14 Shining Electron 1
•••
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••