Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35309 Feb 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It shouldn't have been allowed AT ALL. See how you idiots play? It's okay as long as it supports YOUR lunatic left wing agenda. I am sick of it. You can run your game all you like, but I'm not buying. You are about as arrogant as that worthless tool you voted for and with about as little reason to be as he has.
I see the math and the reason of this escapes you completely.

It's ok, I'm sure you're good at something else.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35310 Feb 3, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
But the libturd question will be did u pay ur fair share?
Actually, it's not.

Don't be jealous I didn't include you in my list of probability. You see, it's just that I don't feel you're worth the effort of thinking about at all.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35311 Feb 3, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay what is legally required and am sure it's been a helluva lot more than the poster has paid.
Bill, my first inclination was to write a snarky yet true response to this, but I'm not going to. Instead, I'm just going to be a bit brutally honest with you.

You consistently make claims of everyone else having "wealth envy". The bottom line is, you have a bad case of "wealth pride". You never miss an opportunity to make your little comments, and insure everyone around you knows that you've "done alright". It's as if you measure the self-worth of a man by his bank account, and you want everyone to know that by that measure, you win the game.

That's low-class, plebeian, tasteless, and repulsive. If you really examine that part of yourself and find a better platform to stand on, you might find that not so many people think you're a complete azzhole.

I really don't think it's possible for someone to be as much of a cartoon-character as you portray yourself to be, but then again, maybe it is.

By the way, you're being a bit presumptuous yourself, aren't you, Big Man?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35312 Feb 3, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Now - eeking out a meager survival from social security and disability checks and by grilling squirrels."
On the humorous side of things, I noticed you had no disagreement about this one. LOL!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#35313 Feb 3, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
More assumptions about people you know nothing about.
And if you really want the younger generation to have the opportunities we grew up having you need to stop voting for a party that is intent on destroying the capitalist system that allows people to have a dream and take risks and chances and start a business and build that dream and actually, "gasp", reap the rewards of their hard work and risk. You won't want to support a party that wants to micromanage every aspect of your life and believes you aren't even smart enough to know what health care insurance plan works for you and your family.
Apparently you're the one making assumptions. Didn't vote for the current administration either time.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35314 Feb 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You think he is an illerate moron because HE doesn't agree with YOU. See how that works? It's your usual double standard. YOU telling ANYONE he/she should be ashamed is LAUGHABLE. If I want to tell someone that I agree with his/her post, I'll do it. GET IT?
Your logic is broken. You should get that into the shop for repairs.

I think he's an illiterate moron because he consistently writes stupid moronic things and it's apparent he has mental problems.

I realize a certain protection-response comes in, like when you see a baby rabbit with an injured leg, but that still doesn't make the rabbit Einstein.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35315 Feb 3, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how?
Aggie, you humorless witch.

It was an extension of the thoughts that followed this:
ChicknButt wrote:
Of course on this forum we'll never know the truth. Odds are good that I don't have it dead accurate, But I think a scenario like the following is likely true:
Do I have to point out the obvious to you guys EVERYTIME a post has more than 7 words in it?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35316 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the math and the reason of this escapes you completely.
It's ok, I'm sure you're good at something else.
Typical of your petty senseless responses. I understand why YOU didn't comprehend MY reply. It's above your pay grade.

Location hidden

#35317 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill, my first inclination was to write a snarky yet true response to this, but I'm not going to. Instead, I'm just going to be a bit brutally honest with you.
You consistently make claims of everyone else having "wealth envy". The bottom line is, you have a bad case of "wealth pride". You never miss an opportunity to make your little comments, and insure everyone around you knows that you've "done alright". It's as if you measure the self-worth of a man by his bank account, and you want everyone to know that by that measure, you win the game.
That's low-class, plebeian, tasteless, and repulsive. If you really examine that part of yourself and find a better platform to stand on, you might find that not so many people think you're a complete azzhole.
I really don't think it's possible for someone to be as much of a cartoon-character as you portray yourself to be, but then again, maybe it is.
By the way, you're being a bit presumptuous yourself, aren't you, Big Man?
+10 well stated.

I dislike people who use the "wealth pride" card as much as those who beat the "wealth envy" drum.

Personally, I truly doubt that Bill is that wealthy. Generally those who talk about their "wealth" usually aren't that rich. No doubt he had a good job and is living comfortably, but it's plain for many of us to see that something is missing in Bill's life - so he uses Topix as a way to boast and be prideful. To me, I think it's all about attention. Bill likely was a mid-level manager who perhaps was good at numbers but never got a great deal of respect or climbed the corporate ladder that high. Clearly he's trying to make up for these failures when he bullies people on a public chat board.

By the way, love the "cartoon character" allusion. Good one!

Location hidden

#35318 Feb 3, 2014
...by the way, waiting for typical "clueless and uneducated" response.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35319 Feb 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of your petty senseless responses. I understand why YOU didn't comprehend MY reply. It's above your pay grade.
Whatever, Syn.

I kinda like you - but you just don't bother to use logic or even respond to what is actually written most of the time, and you are a fiery little hateful thing.

Location hidden

#35320 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's an illiterate moron because he consistently writes stupid moronic things and it's apparent he has mental problems.
I realize a certain protection-response comes in, like when you see a baby rabbit with an injured leg, but that still doesn't make the rabbit Einstein.
I know why you don't like him. He is consistently posting links to articles that point out how useless and corrupt this current administration is. Why is it apparent that he has mental problems? Is it because he doesn't agree with the left wing agenda? Or is it because he posts a lot? Which is it? If another conservative were doing that, you would hate him/her, too. I simply don't care what anyone posts. I reply to the ones I want to and move on past the ones I don't. Why do you care? Just move on.

Location hidden

#35321 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, MY logic isn't broken. YOURS, on the otherhand, apparently nose dived. Anyone who would vote AGAIN for a president who had a failing record, well, that pretty much proves it.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35322 Feb 3, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
...by the way, waiting for typical "clueless and uneducated" response.
Just as sure as Wile E. Coyote's rocket from the ACME corporation is going to blow up on him, Bill's "clueless and uneducated" comment is due any minute.

That's what makes cartoons so funny.

Location hidden

#35323 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie, you humorless witch.
It was an extension of the thoughts that followed this:
<quoted text>
Do I have to point out the obvious to you guys EVERYTIME a post has more than 7 words in it?
Your baseless drivel is mind numbing. You truly aren't in any position to point out anything to anyone. You obviously have yourself on a pedestal that the rest of us know doesn't exist.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35324 Feb 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know why you don't like him.
Um..no. I don't like him because of the reasons I said I don't like him. Damn girl! What's so hard to understand about that?
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it apparent that he has mental problems? Is it because he doesn't agree with the left wing agenda? Or is it because he posts a lot? Which is it?
Neither. I know it might be difficult for you to recognize "crazy" from where you're standing, so if you don't already see it from the confines of your padded walls - I can't help you.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
If another conservative were doing that, you would hate him/her, too.
So if a different person posted EXACTLY what he posts, I would hate him too? Maybe this person would just be a carbon copy with a different name?

Ok, You've used some logic and came up with a reasonable answer. It was basic, sure, but you got one right at least.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35325 Feb 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your baseless drivel is mind numbing. You truly aren't in any position to point out anything to anyone. You obviously have yourself on a pedestal that the rest of us know doesn't exist.
Your mind is already numb. You've let yourself be subjected to hateful one-sided illogical propaganda for so long that you can't see anything from a reasonable perspective anymore.

By the way - I don't have myself on a pedestal. But if we're talking about what is written, it's pretty damn important that the person responding has been following along. In Aggies case, she types what she wants and ignores what was actually said, consistently.

It might be a case of "senior moments" with her, but more likely it's just a lack of reading comprehension and a nasty disposition.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35326 Feb 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way - you should appreciate the service I'm providing.

I used the word "drivel" a good number of posts ago. Since then I've seen it show up on several posts from you RWW's.

At least I'm expanding you guy's vocabulary beyond "nobama sucks he his gonna make the country communist!"

They say imitation is the best form of flattery, so thanks for the compliment.

Location hidden

#35327 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, Syn.
I kinda like you - but you just don't bother to use logic or even respond to what is actually written most of the time, and you are a fiery little hateful thing.
Ummmm......POT KETTLE....nevermind. If you haven't gotten it by now, you never will. I'm fiery, but not hateful. I'm sarcastic, but I use it for humor. I am patient, but you liberals are insane and I'm running out of patience. And last, but not least.......I KNOW when a gamer is gaming.

For the life of me, I can't understand how you post the things you post and then accuse others(me) of not using logic. For the life of me, I can't understand how you duck and dodge and then accuse others(me) of not answering questions. For the life of me, I can't understand how someone can post a thought out response, it gets ignored or others(you) change the subject and then accuse others(me) of not replying to what is actually written. I know it's part of your game, but what do you get out of it? You must get something because you do it enough.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35328 Feb 3, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill likely was a mid-level manager who perhaps was good at numbers but never got a great deal of respect or climbed the corporate ladder that high. Clearly he's trying to make up for these failures when he bullies people on a public chat board.
I've heard rumors that he was the Assistant Manager at H & R Block at the Wetumpka, Alabama branch - but that might just be rumor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... Aug 18 Debra Davis 1
Shooting in Woodbine and no arrests?????? Aug 14 Bubba D 2
information Aug 8 sweetbaby 5
ready for whatever! Aug 3 Candy_Lady4845 2
head (Mar '14) Jul '15 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul '15 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul '15 wicked 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages