Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
new

Carnesville, GA

#35274 Feb 3, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you pretty much pegged it right.

the dummy from Murphy without a brain..........the atta boy mouth piece with green envy.........with a paddle and no boat..........with a head and no brains.......

yep, mama must have slapped you many times..........

new

Carnesville, GA

#35275 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Of the right-wing-whackos that post on this page, the only one that actually shows up to a job and works is OMTE. Maybe the General.
That says a lot about the demographic bias inherent in the insane comments the other ones keep posting.

wow- your little crystal ball might have some bs on it..........as bs is all you sling..........for sure no sensible coherent words comes forth..........

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#35276 Feb 3, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
the dummy from Murphy without a brain..........the atta boy mouth piece with green envy.........with a paddle and no boat..........with a head and no brains.......
yep, mama must have slapped you many times..........
Just where or who the hell is "Murphy"??
new

Carnesville, GA

#35277 Feb 3, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that a lot of extreme right-wingers who worked and are now retired have the "screw you, I got mine, who cares about you" attitude. As for myself, I've worked and got mine (and now manage my own business) but want to see the younger generation have as many opportunities as I was able to take advantage of. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope for that with current policies - and I mean policies on both sides of the fence (I wouldn't consider myself a "Liberal" but I'm definitely not a Right Wing Wacko.)

what a funny dummy........when you lie down with dogs, you get fleas..........when you lie down with bulls, you get covered with bs..........and when you lie down with liberals, you become a libroid..........
you cant prevent it, only deny it........

another funny..........you have described how many conservatives feel about libroids, libroids whose attitudes are "we demand everyone should donate and "care", it is the first and only condition whereby you are acknowledged as a part of us", and you will be taxed accordingly..........

Individual philanthropy is a no-no, as we libroids may not be able to judge it..........

a proven fact.....conservatives give more and help more than libroids..........and those who boast are in fact a bunch of cheapskates..........

new

Carnesville, GA

#35278 Feb 3, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the lesson, "new"... ;)
But I was saying, I liked her eyes and style, and wasn't fantasizing(to much anyways)about her... I mean really though, I don't know one DUDE, that wouldn't want to bang her at least once though...*for real* LoL!!! Ya know?

rofllll. now you are fantasizing..........lolololol ........

new

Carnesville, GA

#35279 Feb 3, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>

Murphy N.C.

you really think you are sly huh??????????

Troll Man from murphy quits posting, and up pops you....making an effort to hide your location..........same m.o., and same dumb posts.......

new

Carnesville, GA

#35280 Feb 3, 2014

thanks obama and libroids for killing the economy..........

"Stocks unravel after factory report; Dow sinks 300-plus points"

A long steady slide is in the works........just enough to keep dummies in the market until they finally wake up and say "whut happened."

new

Carnesville, GA

#35281 Feb 3, 2014

"US ready to return to moon"
The Fed Reserve need more rocks to put into their vault as collateral to extend the nation debt by 5 more trillion.......

new

Carnesville, GA

#35282 Feb 3, 2014

hold on to your wiki's and pedia's tightly boys..........

I see emasculation on the horizon..........

"Wikipedia is ‘very masculine,’ so feminists pledge to fix it"

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35283 Feb 3, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
You big dumb idiot…………you had an opportunity to respond to that post……….and you froze…..literally went into a convulsion for a couple of days ………..which morons do when overloaded with info…………..and now make a feeble attempt to subvert your own meaning………..
This is what you said…………….which expresses an opinion…….a sentence which stands alone.
“”I'm a believer that if you don't fully have an answer, err on the side of caution most of the time.””
I responded with a ???????. because you didn’t expand or even make an effort to explain your sorry comment. So now you are saying you meant this.“ when in fact I meant quite literally what I said - Human's don't know precisely when a "soul" is formed, or thought.”
And my response is……………
Oh yes we do dummy…………….half humans like yourself, with limited abilities, have been confused on purpose, have been given a clouded mind, obsessed by self………..but we whole humans know exactly when it is formed…………….
This is what you said in this post "there are things we can't/don't know" …………and you left this off from the original sentence,“that lie right at the heart of it.”
This from your original post ………..
“”There are quite simply things we can't/don't know that lie right at the heart of it.””
And is put forth as a “statement of fact.” With no corroborating evidence to back it up, other than a butt’s say so. The heart of the subject was “abortion.”
And then you give you opinion with the next sentence,“”I'm a believer that if you don't fully have an answer, err on the side of caution most of the time.””
And again my effort to educate an idiot has failed…………so I will try once more with a quote from my original post………….”what lies at the heart of the matter(from your original post) springs forth from selfishness……………..this comprehensive study is the latest one done on the abortion issue………and of all the reasons given, only one word can describe all of the reasons = selfishness……………”
Again here is the link that supports my statement above……..
http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1472...
You had the opportunity to clarify with a response………….but when one is in convulsions, one doesn’t want to puke on one’s keyboard huh………………….
I understood your post very well………picked up exactly on what you made a feeble attempt to explain………..
your just mad I called you on it, pointed out you are a dim lite bulb, and dont know your subjects very well…………..and oh yeah,,,,,,,,you are a dummy..........
Dude, you're an idiot. And just so stupidly wrong it's ridiculous.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35284 Feb 3, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
wow- your little crystal ball might have some bs on it..........as bs is all you sling..........for sure no sensible coherent words comes forth..........
The words a very coherent to anybody with reading comprehension. I say what I mean and I say it very clearly.

The problem is.....

......ready for it?.....

.....here it comes.....

....get ready to try and understand something....

....turn on your brain and let it sink in.

OK:

YOU ARE STUPID!!!!!!!

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

(and weird).

AND, annoying as F**********K.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#35285 Feb 3, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up. He's short on thorazine and has a keyboard.

All that needs to be known about him.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35286 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
The question was: Do you work for an employer to earn a paycheck so that your costs of living can be met?
<quoted text>
It's a simple question. Why won't you answer it? Type in either 3 letters (YES) or 2 letters (NO). That's all.
I strongly suspect that you're divorced, and are living off an alimony settlement and a house awarded to you in the divorce. Or perhaps you're living off an inheritance. If you're old enough, you're probably not refusing social security.
My premise is this: You're living on wealth accumulated and worked for by someone else, not you.
Of course on this forum we'll never know the truth. Odds are good that I don't have it dead accurate, But I think a scenario like the following is likely true:
Bill in Dville- Living on wealth earned by him by providing services to an industry that profits from the sick and dying. Probably collects his social security check. Uses all kinds of sneaky tax-avoidance schemes to keep from paying anything to keep his country running.
Synergy - hasn't earned a dime of her own money through actual work in decades, if ever.
Now - eeking out a meager survival from social security and disability checks and by grilling squirrels.
Aggie - collects her social security check with glee each month. Is signed up for Medicaid.
BigDummy1 - Social Security, maybe disability. Maybe even something through VA.
All of you sit around slurping up Fox News and right-wing talk radio, hypocritically gripping about how people should work, all the while slurping up every benefit you can get your hands on.
"It's a simple question. Why won't you answer it? Type in either 3 letters (YES) or 2 letters (NO). That's all."

The irony of this statement, and the entire post, from this poster, is laughable.

"I strongly suspect that you're divorced, and are living off an alimony settlement and a house awarded to you in the divorce. Or perhaps you're living off an inheritance. If you're old enough, you're probably not refusing social security.
My premise is this: You're living on wealth accumulated and worked for by someone else, not you."

Synergy can answer on her own, but perhaps she'll avoid such a bitter and childish post. However, poster is wrong.

"Synergy - hasn't earned a dime of her own money through actual work in decades, if ever.
Now - eeking out a meager survival from social security and disability checks and by grilling squirrels."

Synergy can answer on her own, but perhaps she'll avoid such a bitter and childish post. However, poster is still wrong.

"Bill in Dville- Living on wealth earned by him by providing services to an industry that profits from the sick and dying."

What exact industry would that be? Bet the poster is wrong.

"Probably collects his social security check."

LMAO. Not anywhere near age of being able to collect social security. Wrong again (not surprising, is it?).

"Uses all kinds of sneaky tax-avoidance schemes to keep from paying anything to keep his country running."

If poster is referencing legal tax avoidance ideas, like investing in tax free municipal bonds, utilizing long term capital gains treatment, etc., I would be guilty as "charged". That being said, I would have absolutely no concerns whatsoever if I were audited, wonder if poster could say the same. I pay what is legally required and am sure it's been a helluva lot more than the poster has paid.

"Aggie - collects her social security check with glee each month. Is signed up for Medicaid."

Aggie can answer on her own, but perhaps she'll avoid such a bitter and childish post. However, poster is still wrong.

"But I think"

Poster should quit thinking...It's amazing that such an erudite poster can be so wrong about so many things. That's why he's known as Skippy, like the little barking dog on the porch, so longing for attention. Barking for attention and complaining (as under prior names) when others ignore him...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35287 Feb 3, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's a simple question. Why won't you answer it? Type in either 3 letters (YES) or 2 letters (NO). That's all."
The irony of this statement, and the entire post, from this poster, is laughable.
"I strongly suspect that you're divorced, and are living off an alimony settlement and a house awarded to you in the divorce. Or perhaps you're living off an inheritance. If you're old enough, you're probably not refusing social security.
My premise is this: You're living on wealth accumulated and worked for by someone else, not you."
Synergy can answer on her own, but perhaps she'll avoid such a bitter and childish post. However, poster is wrong.
"Synergy - hasn't earned a dime of her own money through actual work in decades, if ever.
Now - eeking out a meager survival from social security and disability checks and by grilling squirrels."
Synergy can answer on her own, but perhaps she'll avoid such a bitter and childish post. However, poster is still wrong.
"Bill in Dville- Living on wealth earned by him by providing services to an industry that profits from the sick and dying."
LMAO. Not anywhere near age of being able to collect social security. Wrong again (not surprising, is it?).
"Uses all kinds of sneaky tax-avoidance schemes to keep from paying anything to keep his country running."
If poster is referencing legal tax avoidance ideas, like investing in tax free municipal bonds, utilizing long term capital gains treatment, etc., I would be guilty as "charged". That being said, I would have absolutely no concerns whatsoever if I were audited, wonder if poster could say the same. I pay what is legally required and am sure it's been a helluva lot more than the poster has paid.
"Aggie - collects her social security check with glee each month. Is signed up for Medicaid."
Aggie can answer on her own, but perhaps she'll avoid such a bitter and childish post. However, poster is still wrong.
"But I think"
Poster should quit thinking...It's amazing that such an erudite poster can be so wrong about so many things. That's why he's known as Skippy, like the little barking dog on the porch, so longing for attention. Barking for attention and complaining (as under prior names) when others ignore him...
But the libturd question will be did u pay ur fair share?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35288 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not well said at all. He quite simply didn't comprehend what I was saying as is obvious from his replies, even though I said it quite clearly.
Examples would be, "err on the side of caution" - he took that to mean go hog-wild with abortions, when what I communicated was the exact opposite. I said "there are things we can't/don't know" - he took that to mean that I was uninformed on the subject - when in fact I meant quite literally what I said - Human's don't know precisely when a "soul" is formed, or thought.
Well said? The man is an illiterate moron, with no reading comprehension or capacity for logic or rational thought. He got everything wrong, and always does.
Well said? You should be ashamed of yourself for not picking up on the fact that he was a babbling fool with no points whatsoever, nor even an understanding of the original post. You simply saw a lot of words that disagreed with someone you think is "on the other side'. It's ridiculous and makes for conversation with you guys impossible.
Well said? It couldn't have been any worse.
You think he is an illerate moron because HE doesn't agree with YOU. See how that works? It's your usual double standard. YOU telling ANYONE he/she should be ashamed is LAUGHABLE. If I want to tell someone that I agree with his/her post, I'll do it. GET IT?
I can tell you this.....I don't agree with ANYONE in regard to when a soul is formed if that person supports abortion. Additionally, that whole partial birth abortion that YOUR KING supports and all of you, his minions, do as well, is BEYOND imagination.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35289 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy - it WAS ZERO percent.
There are 49,500,000 children in public schools. About 25 of them were exposed to that incident.
Basic math says!(drum roll please!) 0.00005% were exposed to that song.
If that's an example of public indoctrination, it's not very effective, is it now?
Use your brains people. Hopefully you right-wing whackos learned a thing or two in school yourselves and if you fire up your brain - you can do the math to get perspective on what's happening in the world on your own.
Turn off the hate-propaganda you junkies keep slurping up and actually read about facts and think for yourselves.
It's like talking to a bunch of mind-controlled zombies with no cognitive function and no sense of reality, when talking to you whackos.
USE YOUR BRAINS!
It shouldn't have been allowed AT ALL. See how you idiots play? It's okay as long as it supports YOUR lunatic left wing agenda. I am sick of it. You can run your game all you like, but I'm not buying. You are about as arrogant as that worthless tool you voted for and with about as little reason to be as he has.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#35290 Feb 3, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"But I think"
I'll bet no one gives a rip what you supposedly did in the health care industry. And I'd be right.
Bear

Dallas, GA

#35291 Feb 3, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
But the libturd question will be did u pay ur fair share?
That question cannot be answered until "fair share" has been defined.

Location hidden

#35292 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no easy answers to the abortion issue. There are quite simply things we can't/don't know that lie right at the heart of it. I'm a believer that if you don't fully have an answer, err on the side of caution most of the time.
It really shouldn't be a partisan issue, this particular subject. It's a human issue and a moral issue, and so much more than even that. With that in mind, we really shouldn't see the divide we see across parties on this. It's been made to be a "wedge" issue, which indicates that people are just using the whole thing for politics.
That said - I guarantee you the campaign ads are already written, and they just needed to go through the motions of taking the vote so they could move the ads into production to have them ready before November. I hate to be so pessimistic, but that's what's going on.
"There are quite simply things we can't/don't know that lie right at the heart of it. I'm a believer that if you don't fully have an answer, err on the side of caution most of the time."

This is the critical piece of your post and how can you not see it completely demolishes your support of abortion. If we "don't know" then yes, we must "err on the side of caution" and that necessarily means we must err on the side of life. If there is any question of when life begins, then we must presume it begins at conception until we have PROOF otherwise.

Location hidden

#35293 Feb 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What percentage of all the kids in America were exposed to that?
Do you think perhaps you've given us an example of a program of indoctrination or an example of a single stupid teacher?
Hmmmm?
I wish it were only the case of "a single stupid teacher."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Pastor Found Guilty Of Molesting Teena... Apr 17 Here is what I 7
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Apr 14 Showtime 35
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Apr 14 Showtime 32
News Melvin Shares Life Story in Young Stranger Apr 12 Greg B 1
Creative Landscaping Mar 31 Stole from me 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mar 28 Meme 1,227
ex sheriff bennett Mar 28 in the know 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance