Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#35152 Feb 1, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
some folks call that the sh** eating grin..........in your case it's an everyday grin..........
You know what makes me grin? Knowing I didn't make life choices that led me to being a lonely hermit out in a shack in the woods, living on social-security and disability, with nothing to do all day but click little icons.

I get a real Sh**-eating grin when I realize I didn't end up like that. Too bad you did.

By the way - you really are stupid. No kidding. You're just "special". Bless your heart.
new

Carnesville, GA

#35153 Feb 1, 2014
@ the butt..........

and I know you clicked on them links I gave..........the roll of paper wont help your grin.........one itty bitty bit..........

I'm surprised OMTE hasnt asked where you got the shirt.........him being interested in pretty women..........

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35154 Feb 1, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Explains why the # on welfare keeps growing.
LMAO.

However, I'm sure you'll get at least one of the clueless and uneducated libroids to claim that welfare recipients vote Republican.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#35155 Feb 1, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it wouldn't have anything to do with Bush tanking the economy, starting several unfunded wars while cutting taxes on the 1%, the whole while deregulating business and allowing number-crunching MBA types in corporate America cut workers pay, benefits, insurance, etc while shipping every job possible over to India, China, and Taiwan, while those that profit the most from looting the country get to hide their funds overseas to avoid paying any taxes at all on it, like our friend Romney? Gee, Wally, you think that could have played a part in it?
But the bigger point is this, Mr. Killjoy: It was a light-hearted joke. Get a sense of humor!
But, but, but... those things really didn't happen in the Right Wing Wacko world of Republicanism. The Men in Black flashed that light and all those years just disappeared.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#35156 Feb 1, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
However, I'm sure you'll get at least one of the clueless and uneducated libroids to claim that welfare recipients vote Republican.
They do... They're called farmers.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#35157 Feb 1, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
You're making nasty white-people Republican assumptions. That are wrong.

In your post it can clearly be read between the lines that you think all the welfare-brotha's vote Democratic so they can get a free paycheck from the white-folks that work hard for their money, while buying drugs and making sure their pants are exposing their butt-cracks.

The fact is, the vast majority of welfare recipients are lower-income poorly educated white people living in rural communities. A whole bunch of them vote Republican because they're too uneducated and clueless to know any better.

But thanks for being a bigoted, poorly informed bore.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#35158 Feb 1, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Don't believe me? Check-out this website...
http://farm.ewg.org/search.php...
You can punch in your zip and state... And it will show you probably the richest people in your county, receiving MORE welfare, than anybody... But, shhhh... It's a secret.
Rich Farmer Frauds, don't like when you show how they got rich....
This page will explain how they do it... Dirty welfare money, that's how.
http://farm.ewg.org/subsidyprimer.php

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#35159 Feb 1, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you noticed, I deleted the nonsense in your post.

You crack me up. I know exactly what I am saying. You just cannot comprehend it. I'll give respect to anyone, including the President of the United States of America, when they earn it. he has not. As far as Barack Obama "the man" goes, I don't have any issues with him personnally. I have commented before that I'm sure he is a good husband and father and only wants the best for his family. However as President, he is conducting himself in a disrespectful manner to a large number of Citizens of the United States of America, which is a country where I am allowed to criticize our elected officials.
Indoctrination is the process of inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology (see doctrine).[1] It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned.[2] As such the term may be used pejoratively, often in the context of education, political opinions, theology or religious dogma. The term is closely linked to socialization; in common discourse, indoctrination is often associated with negative connotations, while socialization refers to cultural or educational learning. It happens, like it or not.
Talk about us conservatives "side stepping", you wrote the book on it.
Nobama said himself our educational system is lacking, but that's really not late breaking news.
Have you considered the real world ramifications of what has become of the Office of the President of the United States of America? Obviously not.
Anything else you want to cherry pick me on, or have you had enough?
Now, answer my recent questions of you, prove that you have the ability to engage in reasonable dialogue, instead of attack mode.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#35160 Feb 1, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Fact is... The Feds, just blow more money than what is given to poor people, TO EAT!
http://money.msn.com/investing/post--feds-blo...
You need to get a clue, dude.

Location hidden

#35161 Feb 1, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making nasty white-people Republican assumptions. That are wrong.
In your post it can clearly be read between the lines that you think all the welfare-brotha's vote Democratic so they can get a free paycheck from the white-folks that work hard for their money, while buying drugs and making sure their pants are exposing their butt-cracks.
The fact is, the vast majority of welfare recipients are lower-income poorly educated white people living in rural communities. A whole bunch of them vote Republican because they're too uneducated and clueless to know any better.
But thanks for being a bigoted, poorly informed bore.
Ah, the race card, when all else fails.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#35162 Feb 1, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question, is legalization and/or amnesty fair, and if so, how so?
I don't give a flying-frack if it's fair or not.

I believe in these basic PRINCIPLES as a foundation:

-America is for Americans. There should be no-one in our country illegally.
-We should be very cautious in who we grant citizenship to, and how many.
-I do believe that we should welcome legal immigrants to our country in small numbers if they will contribute to making America better.
- I believe we need improvement in controlling our borders.

Now, with those principles in mind - we need a pragmatic, logical, and intelligent solution. The problem is so large that fairness doesn't even come into play anymore. However, our humanity DOES need to come into play.

Amnesty allows us to at least get a grip on who's here, gives us a starting point on filtering out the bad ones, allows families not to get ripped apart, and allows those who have lived here their entire lives responsibly to be treated with humanity. Once it's granted, we can clearly get a grip on any incoming problems.

It's not as emotionally satisfying as saying let's round up 11 million of those brown-skinned moochers and put them on a bus!- but we're actual thinking adults who look for pragmatic solutions rather than succumbing to our base instincts, aren't we?

Ever see 11 million people in one place? That's a lot. Ever try to round up 11- million people? Ever try to get them on a bus? All while being compassionate people with a sense of humanity?

It ain't as easy as it sounds and as Fox News tells you it is.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#35163 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
If you noticed, I deleted the nonsense in your post.
You wouldn't know nonsense if it bit you right in the keister. You post it and spout it here every day.

You have zero credibility as a nonsense sniffer. You have no game when it comes to that.

Now I'm tired of playing with you for now. Try to use your brain for awhile.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#35164 Feb 1, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
-I do believe that we should welcome legal immigrants to our country in small numbers if they will contribute to making America better.
Now, with those principles in mind - we need a pragmatic, logical, and intelligent solution. The problem is so large that fairness doesn't even come into play anymore. However, our humanity DOES need to come into play.
Amnesty allows us to at least get a grip on who's here, gives us a starting point on filtering out the bad ones, allows families not to get ripped apart, and allows those who have lived here their entire lives responsibly to be treated with humanity. Once it's granted, we can clearly get a grip on any incoming problems.
It's not as emotionally satisfying as saying let's round up 11 million of those brown-skinned moochers and put them on a bus!- but we're actual thinking adults who look for pragmatic solutions rather than succumbing to our base instincts, aren't we?
Ever see 11 million people in one place? That's a lot. Ever try to round up 11- million people? Ever try to get them on a bus? All while being compassionate people with a sense of humanity?
If I was President... You wouldn't have to round them up... They'd be running for the border, in all directions. For Real.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#35165 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Ah, the race card, when all else fails.
Give it your cute little tag-name "race-card" to try to diminish its reality.

However, you're an idiot if you don't think racism and bigotry don't play a major part in the world of politics and in day-to-day American life today.

Remember - we're dealing with reality, not make believe..right?
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#35166 Feb 1, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>If I was President... You wouldn't have to round them up... They'd be running for the border, in all directions. For Real.
You'd seriously run off 5 million little senorita bonitos? Dude, think it through.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#35167 Feb 1, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
However, you're an idiot if you don't think racism and bigotry don't play a major part in the world of politics and in day-to-day American life today.
Yeah, but to act like racism and bigotry, isn't on both sides... Is not only hypocritcal, it's beneath you, Chickn....
That's reality... We all have to let it go, for it to die... I don't ever see it happening though.:(
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#35168 Feb 1, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd seriously run off 5 million little senorita bonitos? Dude, think it through.
When you bury a few of your friends, because they were to weak to turn down the drugs illegals brought here... You may change your mind about that... Most illegal hard drugs come through Mexico, via ILLEGAL ALIENS.... It's not hate or bigotry, it's a fact... I pray you never experience the pain that it has caused me... Really. And two questions... What people has destroyed Mexico? And if given the chance,(which they are)do you think they will turn the USA, into Mexico?

Location hidden

#35169 Feb 1, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's much easier to reduce or eliminate the "incoming", and this goes hand in hand with improving national security. Then we can start on what's right for the American Citizens, with regards to illegal aliens already is here, in accordance with our laws.

Location hidden

#35170 Feb 1, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they weren't, and the reality is that it is the racist who perpetuates racism the most.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#35171 Feb 1, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>When you bury a few of your friends, because they were to weak to turn down the drugs illegals brought here... You may change your mind about that... Most illegal hard drugs come through Mexico, via ILLEGAL ALIENS.... It's not hate or bigotry, it's a fact... I pray you never experience the pain that it has caused me... Really. And two questions... What people has destroyed Mexico? And if given the chance,(which they are)do you think they will turn the USA, into Mexico?
I know you're right, but I keep picturing a bunch of little Shakira-types getting shipped off. ;p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Perdue is a LlAR Tue Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 12 NICKL 60
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 2 toyana 36
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Nov '17 StayThirsty 3
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance