Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#35067 Jan 31, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
good post..........I expect many on medicaid will move the first chance they get, as Georgia did not sign up for Obamas medicaid expansion..........which under obamacare exchanges account for 50% of the signups..........in those states who accept the expansion..........
with luck, the librodis who post here will move to one of those states..........
Well they won't be moving to Alabama unless they want to die there so how many are slated to dies in Georgia?:
"Up to 562 people will die annually in Alabama due to state's refusal to expand Medicaid, study predicts"
A new study says that as many as 562 people will die every year in Alabama as a consequence of the state's refusal to accept the federal government's offer to expand Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act."

http://blog.al.com/wire/2014/01/up_to_562_peo...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#35068 Jan 31, 2014
Of the 10 states with the highest death estimates without Medicare expansion, six are in the South, the institute notes.

1. Texas (1,840 to 3,035 deaths)
2. Florida (1,158 to 2,221 deaths)
4. Georgia (561 to 1,176 deaths)
5. North Carolina (455 to 1,145 deaths)
6. Virginia (266 to 987 deaths)
7. Tennessee (284 to 759 deaths)
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#35069 Jan 31, 2014
A "HomoCon" is a Homosexual Conservative, Republican LGBT's call themselves "HomoCons."

Miami Times Newspaper:

"HomoCon 2012 Party" Will Invade Tampa's RNC

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/0...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#35070 Jan 31, 2014
Corrected Link;

Tampa Bay Times:

Weirdest Events For Republican National Convention? Try Zombies!
HomoCon and Comedian? Grover Norquist to Host "HomoCon 2012"

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/weirdes...
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#35071 Jan 31, 2014
Patriot wrote:
A "HomoCon" is a Homosexual Conservative, Republican LGBT's call themselves "HomoCons."
Miami Times Newspaper:
"HomoCon 2012 Party" Will Invade Tampa's RNC
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/0...
I just call'em queers and freaky b*T*hes... But that's just me... LoL!!!

United States

#35072 Jan 31, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for finally telling us where you get your news (ha-ha) dummy..........
FYI; those are NOT nails, it is the same pitchfork all libroids use..........A pitchfolk of ignorance, innuendo, and hearsay.........
You should be ashamed to admit to topix posters where your news source comes from..........but being the dummy you are, I'm not surprised one bit..........
Yall libroids get revitalized with every sermon obama preaches..........without the sermon, you just transform into a blob of goo..........with his sermons you transform into a gel of dumb..........
Stewart indeed!!!.......a far left wing nut comedian..........that libroids adore more than obamie..........
Now that is truly pitiful. You resort to a tired, worn out and confused attempt to disparage the role that comedy and satire can and does play as one of many lenses that offers a different perspective on things. And that is giving you the benefit of the doubt. I think that most likely you actually believe that watching Jon Stewart (comedy central?) is equivalent to watching the news even if you don't agree with the content. After all when you watch F 'NEWS' N etc. you're actually watching incredibly poorly scripted 'comedy' trying to pass itself off as news. Fact is Stewart nailed it and proved it both. The claim of the current Republican leadership of a willingness to compromise is exactly what Stewart called it…"bullsh*t". He just did it funny.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#35073 Jan 31, 2014
Republican Libertarian Koch Brothers' Stooge Eric Cantor Tries to End Overtime Pay and the 40 Hour Work Week.

Eric Cantor will propose Federal Law that Ends Overtime Pay ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Eric-Cantor-will-propos... ...- Similar to Eric Cantor will propose Federal Law that Ends Overtime Pay ...
Feb 25, 2013 ... Because -- ya know -- workers not getting paid for overtime hours worked ... Eric Cantor's "end of overtime pay for workers" that he talked about in his .... In Cantor's defense, I don't know if Cantor's Bill will be different from the ...

Ellen Bravo: Eric Cantor's New Plan Would Cost Workers Time ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/ellen.../eric-cantor-b... ...- Similar to Ellen Bravo: Eric Cantor's New Plan Would Cost Workers Time ...
Apr 10, 2013 ... The Cantor/Roby bill would make it harder for them to have any of the ... Instead of being paid time-and-a-half for overtime, workers may be ...

GOP seeks alternative to overtime pay - Yahoo News
news.yahoo.com/gop-seeks-alternative-overtime... - Similar to GOP seeks alternative to overtime pay - Yahoo News
May 6, 2013 ... Republicans want to give employees who work more than 40 hours a week the ... agenda undertaken by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., to expand the ... "I know how we get taken advantage of and I think this bill will just let ... of using stalling tactics to delay efforts to remove and destroy chemical ...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#35074 Jan 31, 2014
[QUOTE who="Bigdave1"
Here is an article about how liberals drink much more and use more drugs than conservatives.
[/QUOTE]

We also have more sex.

Don't forget the awesomely hot sexy-time us Dem's are busy having while you Republicans are busy being humorless greed-mongers.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#35075 Jan 31, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
We also have more sex.
Don't forget the awesomely hot sexy-time us Dem's are busy having while you Republicans are busy being humorless greed-mongers.
LoL!!! Oh my damn! LoL!!! I think it's an age thang... Really.*grinnin*

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#35076 Jan 31, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
We also have more sex.
Come on CB, those Right Wing Wacko Republicans are having sex... they're usually on their knees for their corporate masters.

Oh yeah, and some Republican elected officials seem to like the men's bathroom stall kind of sex...
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#35077 Jan 31, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on CB, those Right Wing Wacko Republicans are having sex... they're usually on their knees for their corporate masters.
Oh yeah, and some Republican elected officials seem to like the men's bathroom stall kind of sex...
Ugh... You're a nasty little troll... Ain't ya?:(

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35078 Jan 31, 2014
guest wrote:
Stewart nails the Republican congress for what it really is. Just watch the video if you dare.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-calls-...
Shall I post a video of another comedian nailing the Democrats for what THEY REALLY ARE? Do you honestly think your video MEANS ANYTHING? lol You need help.

Location hidden

#35079 Jan 31, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for finally telling us where you get your news (ha-ha) dummy..........
FYI; those are NOT nails, it is the same pitchfork all libroids use..........A pitchfolk of ignorance, innuendo, and hearsay.........
You should be ashamed to admit to topix posters where your news source comes from..........but being the dummy you are, I'm not surprised one bit..........
Yall libroids get revitalized with every sermon obama preaches..........without the sermon, you just transform into a blob of goo..........with his sermons you transform into a gel of dumb..........
Stewart indeed!!!.......a far left wing nut comedian..........that libroids adore more than obamie..........
lol I thought the VERY SAME THING when I saw he posted something by Jon Stewart. Hilarious. Like what Jon Stewart thinks is important or something.

Location hidden

#35080 Jan 31, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Anybody but another Repuke.
I have never taken one penny of public assistance and worked hard all my life. My Granny who lived into her nineties always said that "Republicans are Pharisees". She gave this opinion as them being a political group that ruled but didn't live by their own rule, hypocrites.
This is why:
"The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat; so practice and observe whatever they tell you, but not what they do; for they preach, but do not practice. They bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with their finger. They do all their deeds to be seen by men; for they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long, and they love the place of honor at feasts and the best seats in the synagogues, and salutations in the market places, and being called rabbi by men. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brethren. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven." (Matthew 23:2-9 RSV)
Soooo, your grandmother had an OPINION just as everyone else does. So? My grandmother told me that Democrats were lazy and wanted to be supported by people who DO work. Seewhattamean?

Location hidden

#35081 Jan 31, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Jon Stewart nailed the Republican Congress exactly... and heck, I'm not even an Obama fan.
Coming from YOU, that's a CRUSHING blow. rotfl

Location hidden

#35082 Jan 31, 2014
Patriot wrote:
Ezekiel, the Prophet Ezekiel Speaks to the Republicans in Jerusalem about the Sodomite Republicans who lived in Sodom when God Destroyed it.
You didn't know the Republican Party was That Old? Republican Stinginess and Greediness have been around from the beginning of time..
Ezekiel; Chapter 16 SODOMITE Republicans
Have ye not witnessed God using his Mighty Tornadoes to Blow Away Republican Churches??
48 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, your sister Sodom and her daughters never did what you and your daughters have done.
49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
The guys in the white coats know you escaped. They are on your trail. Just go quietly. You NEED to be in that mental hospital. Just go with it.

Location hidden

#35083 Jan 31, 2014
Patriot wrote:
Republicans Support Planned Parenthood (I do too, but, I am Not a Hypocrite like the GOPers)
Behold the Pink Elephant
http://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/get-in...
rotfl Yeah, you libroids are regular paragons of virture, aren't 'cha. You libroids INVENTED the double standard. You clueless wonders givea whole new definition to hypocrite. Give me a break!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#35084 Jan 31, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandmother told me that Democrats were lazy and wanted to be supported by people who DO work.
Do YOU work, Synergy?

By that I mean, do you leave your home each day and go to a location specified by your employer where you perform duties in exchange for a paycheck which occupies your time for 40 hours or more a week?

Do you work, as defined by a typical job?

Location hidden

#35085 Jan 31, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is truly pitiful. You resort to a tired, worn out and confused attempt to disparage the role that comedy and satire can and does play as one of many lenses that offers a different perspective on things. And that is giving you the benefit of the doubt. I think that most likely you actually believe that watching Jon Stewart (comedy central?) is equivalent to watching the news even if you don't agree with the content. After all when you watch F 'NEWS' N etc. you're actually watching incredibly poorly scripted 'comedy' trying to pass itself off as news. Fact is Stewart nailed it and proved it both. The claim of the current Republican leadership of a willingness to compromise is exactly what Stewart called it…"bullsh*t". He just did it funny.
Liberal Whine # 6. Heard it on Fox News.

Talk about pitiful. Jon Stewart IS a comedian. Your best defense is to rip on Fox News?????
Run, Obamabot, run! The fact that you STILL support what you saddled this country with is comedy. Well, if it weren't so sad and destructive, it would be funny.

Location hidden

#35086 Jan 31, 2014
Patriot wrote:
Republican Libertarian Koch Brothers' Stooge Eric Cantor Tries to End Overtime Pay and the 40 Hour Work Week.
Eric Cantor will propose Federal Law that Ends Overtime Pay ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Eric-Cantor-will-propos... ...- Similar to Eric Cantor will propose Federal Law that Ends Overtime Pay ...
Feb 25, 2013 ... Because -- ya know -- workers not getting paid for overtime hours worked ... Eric Cantor's "end of overtime pay for workers" that he talked about in his .... In Cantor's defense, I don't know if Cantor's Bill will be different from the ...
Ellen Bravo: Eric Cantor's New Plan Would Cost Workers Time ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/ellen.../eric-cantor-b... ...- Similar to Ellen Bravo: Eric Cantor's New Plan Would Cost Workers Time ...
Apr 10, 2013 ... The Cantor/Roby bill would make it harder for them to have any of the ... Instead of being paid time-and-a-half for overtime, workers may be ...
GOP seeks alternative to overtime pay - Yahoo News
news.yahoo.com/gop-seeks-alternative-overtime... - Similar to GOP seeks alternative to overtime pay - Yahoo News
May 6, 2013 ... Republicans want to give employees who work more than 40 hours a week the ... agenda undertaken by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., to expand the ... "I know how we get taken advantage of and I think this bill will just let ... of using stalling tactics to delay efforts to remove and destroy chemical ...
You just sealed a VERY special relationship with duckanddodgebutt. He is OBSESSED with the Koch brothers. Ever heard of George Soros?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Nov 25 Timbob1961 57
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Nov 22 StayThirsty 3
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking (May '17) Aug '17 Truth 10

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages