Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
new

Demorest, GA

#35013 Jan 30, 2014

Lies of obama..........

"The president also claimed that Iran "is not installing advanced centrifuges." That is an artful dodge. Iran will continue to do research on those advanced centrifuges, which can be installed after the interim deal expires. Notably, the president did not claim that Iran was going to dismantle any centrifuges--a claim he could not make after Iran's foreign minister insisted to CNN last week that "we did not agree to dismantle anything."

While promising to veto any new sanctions legislation, Obama vowed: "If Iran's leaders do not seize this opportunity, then I will be the first to call for more sanctions." That is not a lie in the strict sense, but there is no one on Capitol Hill who believes that, on either side of the aisle. Since the beginning of his presidency, Obama has resisted new sanctions. To stop new ones, he has evidently decided it is worth lying to Congress."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/01/28...

the truth

Dothan, AL

#35014 Jan 30, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No liberal can answer any question.
I can almost agree with your statement. You just didn't finish, maybe the power went out.

"No liberal can answer any question to the satisfaction of a tea party conservative."

They will only believe what they already think. No way one will consider any fact, statement or anything else,, they just refuse to think for themselves.

The Republican Party is finally turning their back on them and looking to a bright new informed future.
new

Demorest, GA

#35015 Jan 30, 2014
new wrote:
Since I started this topic, I have had to clean my puter screen many times from the drooling……….so what are women trying to point out…………..
Initially women had nothing to enhance their body, and so wore sacks dresses…….along came someone who must have had torture on his mind, but tapped into the vanity of women to buy some of his products………..
There was the criss cross straps……….the breast bands to flatten……..the body corset to enhance…….…….the flapper look of the 20’s…….the bullet look of the 40’s and 50’s……….the braless look of the 60’s and 70’s……….the wonder bras????????..the water (gel) bras of the 90’s and today………….and now the “true love” bra I originally posted about…………….
This link is a history of what women have worn for the part of the body of that provides nourishment to the new born………….and drives adults to drool on my puter screen………….
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_brass...
I kinda like the bullet look…………..to me it says “I can stab you with these, better leave me alone.”

I want to apologize to the women posters if I have offended you..........my original post was to show how technology has advanced to the ridiculous..........

With the response on that post.........I learned there is common ground from the men posters; liberals, conservatives, independents, and the ignorant..........

I wonder if there is common ground on fanny pads??????????

I have noticed the orientals are the biggest users of fanny pads..........while the blacks are not..........whites are a iffy lot..........this may originate back to the first food source........or a case of genes gone wild..........

I could not find a wiki link on fanny pads.......so can only assume wiki is not interested.........perhaps wiki is only interested in the upper body..........
while most men will agree the frontal look is toward the upper part, the rear look is toward the bottom part.........

I myself am a leg man..........the more shown, the better..........legs tell a story........whether one is prone to varicose, freckles, fatty, or slim..........

With the common ground found between liberals and conservatives..........perhaps we can agree conservative women have more beautiful legs..........and from such agree conservative women have more beautiful minds..........and from such agree conservatives are right about most all things..........

new

Demorest, GA

#35016 Jan 30, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I can almost agree with your statement. You just didn't finish, maybe the power went out.
"No liberal can answer any question to the satisfaction of a tea party conservative."
They will only believe what they already think. No way one will consider any fact, statement or anything else,, they just refuse to think for themselves.
The Republican Party is finally turning their back on them and looking to a bright new informed future.

this from a poster who thinks wally word is disney world..........go look at some legs dummy..........

the truth

Dothan, AL

#35017 Jan 30, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interpretation: Billinv'ille, I can't answer your question. Please don't embarrass me again.
BTW, Bill and I aren't the same person. A pinecone could figure THAT out.
Bill/Synergy

Its impossible to embarrass you. The questions were answered, its just not the answer you can comprehend, I really have no idea what if anything you can comprehend.

A pinecone???? Next time you see the light, run towards it not away, its the nut wagon and they will help you.

This thread is getting real boring, its used to be fun to make fun of the 6 or 8 tea party fanatics who post here. But you don't even know people are making fun of you and laughing at what you say and believe. The good thing is over the period of time this post has run the tea party was up and as people saw the results of what they did, or mainly what they didn't do and the movement is dying. A lot of the people the tea party supported or got elected have proven to be nothing more that scam artists and liars. Even FNC is seeing ratings decline. Palin is home spending her millions made and several elected by the tea party are being investigated for anything from drugs to theft of campaign funds. And just a couple days ago a tea party congressman in N.Y. wanted to toss a newsman off a balcony and to tear him in half. The idiot didn't know the camera was still running. And in recent months the republican Party is separating itself from the insane elements of the party, things are looking up.
OMTE

Hahira, GA

#35018 Jan 30, 2014
new wrote:
Since I started this topic, I have had to clean my puter screen many times from the drooling……….so what are women trying to point out…………..
Initially women had nothing to enhance their body, and so wore sacks dresses…….along came someone who must have had torture on his mind, but tapped into the vanity of women to buy some of his products………..
There was the criss cross straps……….the breast bands to flatten……..the body corset to enhance…….…….the flapper look of the 20’s…….the bullet look of the 40’s and 50’s……….the braless look of the 60’s and 70’s……….the wonder bras????????..the water (gel) bras of the 90’s and today………….and now the “true love” bra I originally posted about…………….
This link is a history of what women have worn for the part of the body of that provides nourishment to the new born………….and drives adults to drool on my puter screen………….
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_brass...
I kinda like the bullet look…………..to me it says “I can stab you with these, better leave me alone.”
I like the 60's and 70's look and short sumer dresses, with plain white cotton panties.... But that's just me...:)
OMTE

Hahira, GA

#35019 Jan 30, 2014
As long as there are Teachers around, kids will be just fine...:)
http://www.today.com/moms/shelter-storm-teach...
Teachers are my Heroes!
I would have walked my butt home, to get away from them rugrats...Because most folks don't spank their children, anymore... So most are freakin brats, now... I don't know how Teachers do it... I'd rather dig a ditch with a mexican... ;)))

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35020 Jan 30, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill/Synergy
Its impossible to embarrass you. The questions were answered, its just not the answer you can comprehend, I really have no idea what if anything you can comprehend.
A pinecone???? Next time you see the light, run towards it not away, its the nut wagon and they will help you.
This thread is getting real boring, its used to be fun to make fun of the 6 or 8 tea party fanatics who post here. But you don't even know people are making fun of you and laughing at what you say and believe. The good thing is over the period of time this post has run the tea party was up and as people saw the results of what they did, or mainly what they didn't do and the movement is dying. A lot of the people the tea party supported or got elected have proven to be nothing more that scam artists and liars. Even FNC is seeing ratings decline. Palin is home spending her millions made and several elected by the tea party are being investigated for anything from drugs to theft of campaign funds. And just a couple days ago a tea party congressman in N.Y. wanted to toss a newsman off a balcony and to tear him in half. The idiot didn't know the camera was still running. And in recent months the republican Party is separating itself from the insane elements of the party, things are looking up.
lol If the Tea Party is dying, why are you still so OBSESSED with it? It must bother you something awful. In one of your other posts you stated that Tea Party people can't think nor will they consider anything but what they already think. Ummm.....are you saying you don't do the same thing?????? rotfl See how stupid that statement is? It's that 'ole ugly libroid double standard rearing its head AGAIN.
I'm not a Tea Party member and I can ASSURE you that BillinD'ville isn't, but I like them because they make you lunatic libroids run scared. If people are laughing at me, good. That's what I intend on Topix. I love humor and I try to incorporate it into my posts as often as possible.
BTW, YOU nor duckanddodgebutt answered the question. If you had even a little bit of a brain, you would know that. Go back and read the question(although that probably won't help). Actually, YOU didn't even attempt it. You simply rode on the coattails of duckanddodgebutt.
HERE'S YOUR SIGN. lolololol

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#35021 Jan 30, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol If the Tea Party is dying, why are you still so OBSESSED with it? It must bother you something awful. In one of your other posts you stated that Tea Party people can't think nor will they consider anything but what they already think. Ummm.....are you saying you don't do the same thing?????? rotfl See how stupid that statement is? It's that 'ole ugly libroid double standard rearing its head AGAIN.
I'm not a Tea Party member and I can ASSURE you that BillinD'ville isn't, but I like them because they make you lunatic libroids run scared. If people are laughing at me, good. That's what I intend on Topix. I love humor and I try to incorporate it into my posts as often as possible.
BTW, YOU nor duckanddodgebutt answered the question. If you had even a little bit of a brain, you would know that. Go back and read the question(although that probably won't help). Actually, YOU didn't even attempt it. You simply rode on the coattails of duckanddodgebutt.
HERE'S YOUR SIGN. lolololol
It's a good thing you like people laughing at you, because they are indeed.
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#35022 Jan 30, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Not half as hard as we are laughing at the rest of you.

Location hidden

#35023 Jan 30, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome. On the other hand, they FEEL SORRY for YOU. I had rather people laugh. Jes sayin'. Now turn that frown upside down. ROTFL

(BTW, only the Santa Claus party is laughing. That's okay. It's a nervous laugh. That counts. lol)
OMTE

Hahira, GA

#35024 Jan 30, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome. On the other hand, they FEEL SORRY for YOU. I had rather people laugh. Jes sayin'. Now turn that frown upside down. ROTFL
(BTW, only the Santa Claus party is laughing. That's okay. It's a nervous laugh. That counts. lol)
LoL!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35025 Jan 30, 2014

for the clueless and uneducated that support the ACA...

BTW, I know this business, used them many years ago.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35026 Jan 30, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Another member of the irony hall of fame...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#35028 Jan 30, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no one laughs at a nerdy twit who plays with tax tables. Talk about irony.

Location hidden

#35029 Jan 30, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony Hall of Fame. lololololol Awesome. I am laughing out loud.

Location hidden

#35030 Jan 30, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no one laughs at a nerdy twit who plays with tax tables. Talk about irony.
You are right. No one laughs AT someone who knows so much about tax tables. Those with a brain try to learn. Perhaps you should try it.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Waters Creek, GA

#35031 Jan 31, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the facts that the labor participation rate has plunged to a low not seen in decades under nobama and his administration?

Waters Creek, GA

#35032 Jan 31, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the fact that nobamanocare is not insuring any more people than before it became tax law?

Waters Creek, GA

#35033 Jan 31, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the fact that even if you like your plan, you cannot keep your plan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ready for whatever! Jul 29 wicked 1
head (Mar '14) Jul 29 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul 29 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul 29 wicked 2
News Coast Guard Sent to Georgia Coast for Teens Mis... Jul 28 Scotty fish 1
News Remembering slain Rolonda Roberts (Sep '07) Jul 25 annomous 62
Jeannie Stamey Jul 19 Danny Noonan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages