Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
One if not the most accurate intelligent posts on this site in years. I may never eat chicken again, maybe I will sub the other white meat, donkey butt.

Stretching the truth..........

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

new wrote:
<quoted text>
Stretching the truth..........
Yes, you are correct, that is what you do.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
One if not the most accurate intelligent posts on this site in years. I may never eat chicken again, maybe I will sub the other white meat, donkey butt.
1. Says one lunatic libroid to another.
2. As far as your donkey butt comment...that would be autocannibalism.
the truth

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Another clueless and uneducated posts about taxes...
"built in loopholes for the rich"
Oh, you mean those deductions/credits that are available to ALL taxpayers, but mostly utilized by those that pay the vast majority of taxes (the evil rich)? Yeah, that would be it...
"As a percentage of income, the middle class pay more than the rich."
Wrong.
1) Define income, if you can.
2) Explain how different types of income are taxed and at what rates (if you can).
3) Post a link or support for your statement.
(Almost) all taxpayers pay the same rate on capital gains.
The higher the non capital gains taxable income, the higher the tax rate on "non capital gains" income.
You are a real piece of work, did you get this way during your druggie years. I always thought Wal-Mart did random drug tests, I must be wrong.
Anyway, your problem is you and the 1040 form with the tax table and that do it yourself tax prep program you purchased at a great deal because is was only last years edition. I personally haven't seen a 1040 long or short form in over 25 years. I will not answer your stupid question based solely on your knowledge of the 1040 form and the tax table, its been done you just can't comprehend anything past the basic 1040 and the tax tables. You should have saved the money on the do it yourself program, they would do yours for free at H & R Block. My point being is all your knowledge is simple, like your simple mind. Define income, all on the standard 1040 form and tax table. The higher the capital gains taxable income the higher the tax rate on non capital gains income, no kidding. Not sure haven't see one in so long but that is also probably on the 1040 tax form that comes in the mail to everyone, so you are not on the IRA special mailing list like you think. Explain how different incomes are taxed and at what rate, my 15 year old grandson understands that basic, its on the tax table And for some reason the term "almost all" is over your head. Its all the other "deductions, depreciation donations business expense and on and on that takes a qualified tax accountant and an attorney to sort out for the best deal for the tax payer that has the means to use and that's not you.
You are a natural smartass, you are a clueless smartass, you pretend to be some semi important person who drives a vet and flies of to Vegas for the day, all a dream. What you are is a retired person who greets at WalMart dreaming of being "someone". So you go online with your alter ego Synergy and pretend to matter, you don't.
Now why don't you just go and play with the grandkids, the might be the only people who actually like you. Enjoy that, they will grow up and see you for what you are.
OMTE

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

new wrote:
I kinda feel sorry for the young guys of today..........
"Futuristic Bra Only Opens For 'True Love'"
otherwise known as the upper body chastity unit..........
This probably wont last long, as some tech guru will find out the secret of how to open the "pandora's box" of the day..........
http://news.discovery.com/tech/apps/futuristi...
And I'm sure every straight guy will click on this link..........they gays will be jealous..........
LoL!!! I clicked on it... But I'm a titty-baby too though... I love'em...:)))
Have you even seen the water-filled bras? I think women wearin them should be arrested for false advertisement...*just sayin*
Have ya seen these, they're awesome... LoL!!!
http://www.aprokocity.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real piece of work, did you get this way during your druggie years. I always thought Wal-Mart did random drug tests, I must be wrong.
Anyway, your problem is you and the 1040 form with the tax table and that do it yourself tax prep program you purchased at a great deal because is was only last years edition. I personally haven't seen a 1040 long or short form in over 25 years. I will not answer your stupid question based solely on your knowledge of the 1040 form and the tax table, its been done you just can't comprehend anything past the basic 1040 and the tax tables. You should have saved the money on the do it yourself program, they would do yours for free at H & R Block. My point being is all your knowledge is simple, like your simple mind. Define income, all on the standard 1040 form and tax table. The higher the capital gains taxable income the higher the tax rate on non capital gains income, no kidding. Not sure haven't see one in so long but that is also probably on the 1040 tax form that comes in the mail to everyone, so you are not on the IRA special mailing list like you think. Explain how different incomes are taxed and at what rate, my 15 year old grandson understands that basic, its on the tax table And for some reason the term "almost all" is over your head. Its all the other "deductions, depreciation donations business expense and on and on that takes a qualified tax accountant and an attorney to sort out for the best deal for the tax payer that has the means to use and that's not you.
You are a natural smartass, you are a clueless smartass, you pretend to be some semi important person who drives a vet and flies of to Vegas for the day, all a dream. What you are is a retired person who greets at WalMart dreaming of being "someone". So you go online with your alter ego Synergy and pretend to matter, you don't.
Now why don't you just go and play with the grandkids, the might be the only people who actually like you. Enjoy that, they will grow up and see you for what you are.
Interpretation: Billinv'ille, I can't answer your question. Please don't embarrass me again.
BTW, Bill and I aren't the same person. A pinecone could figure THAT out.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
U can't be that stupid. Maybe u r.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL!!! I clicked on it... But I'm a titty-baby too though... I love'em...:)))
Have you even seen the water-filled bras? I think women wearin them should be arrested for false advertisement...*just sayin*
Have ya seen these, they're awesome... LoL!!!
http://www.aprokocity.com/wp-content/uploads/...
agree with dr doobie! boobies are great!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
2 say it another way, u can't answer the tax nerds questions?
OMTE

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
agree with dr doobie! boobies are great!
They crashed my first link... So here's another... Perfection, ain't it?
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/pr/subs/swimsuit/i...
And I don't like when you call me dr doobie...:(
Scott

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>They crashed my first link... So here's another... Perfection, ain't it?
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/pr/subs/swimsuit/i...
And I don't like when you call me dr doobie...:(
That's the best use of Silly String I have ever seen.
OMTE

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the best use of Silly String I have ever seen.
I thinks it's paint... But either way, it's freakin awesome... God is good, and a master artist/sculpture... ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
2 say it another way, u can't answer the tax nerds questions?
Why would anyone answer the nerd's questions? He doesn't answer questions asked on him. But that's his M.O., do as I say, not as I do.
OMTE

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Sculptor ^^^ Dang spellcheck...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interpretation: Billinv'ille, I can't answer your question. Please don't embarrass me again.
BTW, Bill and I aren't the same person. A pinecone could figure THAT out.
No liberal can answer any question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

PLAGIARIST-IN-CHIEF: Bush speechwriter,‘Obama plagiarized GWB’s 2007 SOTU’

For one observer, even last night’s State of the Union address had an oddly familiar ring, sounding like something George W. Bush might have said. That’s because the words were something Bush had said. Mark Thiessen, the observer in question and lead Bush speechwriter, had written them for Bush’s 2007 SOTU.

Appearing on “The Kelly File,” Thiessen said:

It was eerily familiar. There were lines like,“Our job is to help Americans build a future of hope and opportunity. A future of hope and opportunity begins with a growing economy. A future of hope and opportunity requires our citizens have affordable and available health care.”“Extending opportunity and hope depends on a stable supply of energy.” All of that came from the 2007 State of the Union address by George W. Bush. So, Barack Obama has gone from blaming George W. bush to plagiarizing George W. Bush.

I went back and took a look at the Bush speech, the text of which is here. Here are the exact lines Thiessen was evidently referring to:

Our job is to make life better for our fellow Americans, and to help them build a future of hope and opportunity. And this is the business before us tonight. A future of hope and opportunity begins with a growing economy, and that is what we have. We are now in the 41st month of uninterrupted job growth, a recovery that has created 7.2 million new jobs so far.

If you read the entire speech, you’ll notice there are differences. There is not a single instance in which Bush ridiculed his opponents across the aisle or threatened to use “his pen and his phone” to bypass Congress and the U.S. Constitution.

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/01/plagiarist-chie...
new

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I thinks it's paint... But either way, it's freakin awesome... God is good, and a master artist/sculpture... ;)

You're drooling on everyones screen... Shat up!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
For one observer, even last night’s State of the Union address had an oddly familiar ring, sounding like something George W. Bush might have said. That’s because the words were something Bush had said. Mark Thiessen, the observer in question and lead Bush speechwriter, had written them for Bush’s 2007 SOTU.
It was eerily familiar. There were lines like,“Our job is to help Americans build a future of hope and opportunity. A future of hope and opportunity begins with a growing economy. A future of hope and opportunity requires our citizens have affordable and available health care.”“Extending opportunity and hope depends on a stable supply of energy.” All of that came from the 2007 State of the Union address by George W. Bush. So, Barack Obama has gone from blaming George W. bush to plagiarizing George W. Bush.
I went back and took a look at the Bush speech, the text of which is here. Here are the exact lines Thiessen was evidently referring to:
Our job is to make life better for our fellow Americans, and to help them build a future of hope and opportunity. And this is the business before us tonight. A future of hope and opportunity begins with a growing economy, and that is what we have. We are now in the 41st month of uninterrupted job growth, a recovery that has created 7.2 million new jobs so far.
If you read the entire speech, you’ll notice there are differences. There is not a single instance in which Bush ridiculed his opponents across the aisle or threatened to use “his pen and his phone” to bypass Congress and the U.S. Constitution.
Maybe, I mean, how many different ways can you say the same thing. I don't like Obama myself, but one thing he is not: a war criminal like George Bush.
new

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone answer the nerd's questions? He doesn't answer questions asked on him. But that's his M.O., do as I say, not as I do.

on him??

I dont point out errors, but will make an exception for this big Dummy libroid.....
new

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:

thanks for the link and the post..........

obama has been a mimic since day one..........His main mimic style is his preaching method..........saving the libroids has been an uphill battle for him.........as many are now backsliding..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun '14 Shining Electron 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••