ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#34604 Jan 25, 2014
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken won't answer that question because it's insulting and out of line. Chicken won't answer any question, asked by anyone, that IF he was to answer honestly, it would expose his liberal lie.
I'm interested in this response. You obviously have your viewpoint on the subject. Please share it with us.

What is the "liberal lie" I'm worried about having exposed? Sure is a super-nice talk-radio kinda buzz-word, but what exactly and precisely are you referring to that I'm so worried about "having exposed"?

Please spell it out for us. I'd be interested in hearing the actual content behind your buzzwords.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#34605 Jan 25, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you nothing intelligent to say, ever?
You've heard that line addressed to you enough times that you're comfortable repeating it, I see.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34606 Jan 25, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It so hard to tell where you get all your information, all you seem to be concerned with is those overblown scandals with the IRS, Fast and Furious and NSA. You really believe any President in the last 30 years with the size and scope of government knows everything that goes on. Sure you do, you have heard it hyped on FNC and Limbaugh for years. As I have said before all Presidents deserve all the vacation time they take. Unlike your job they don't go home and someone else takes over. They are on the job while on vacation, they are never really off the clock like you. Plus the weight and scope of the decisions they have to make pales in comparison to yours, like whats for dinner. Bush chopped brush, Obama golfs, each one took a lot of vacation and it cost the taxpayers a ton of money, and its money well spent. You people are just crazy and its truly sad.
This isn't even a FEEBLE attempt. Good grief. Well, you used Liberal Whine #2. "Others did it first". lol Every single thing Aggie posted is 100% true and you know it. That is what is so mystifying about you liberals. You KNOW how irresponsible Obama is and you STILL defend him. You have absolutely no moral compass. None whatsoever. THAT is why I have no respect for you any more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#34607 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>you are correct- there is nothing funny about killing babies, I also don' t find it very amusing when someone wishes death and harm upon Catholics, Muslims, gays, Mexicans, half-breeds, etc., etc. And no, cheating on the icons does not really bother me that much- but it does seem a little ironic when it is being done by the very ones who are always trying to claim the "moral high ground " !
Here's the thing. You and the other democrats voted for and elected a person who not only supports killing babies, but supports killing parital birth babies. THAT'S REAL. Tha't's happening. An opinion on an anonymous forum just doesn't seem on the same level. Although I don't condone those types of opinions, those ARE his opinions and he can have them. The icons aren't even worth a second thought. That's silly. That's not even on the same planet.
I think the second, third and fourth sentences in this post addresses the moral high ground and who has it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#34608 Jan 25, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the King of Irony, Queen of Straw Man arguments and Jack of no trades...
The Dvill in your name must mean "DULL." Everything you post is dull, boring and uninteresting. I expect that's what you're like in person, a nerdy little nobody who gets a woody over tax tables. Pathetic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dull

Saint Marys, GA

#34609 Jan 25, 2014
Not going to vote for anyone that has been in Washington DC and held a job there.

New Blood no more of party loyalty. NEW PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON !

vote them all out all over the USA. Current bunch out of touch with the all of us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#34610 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>.....and don't call me inbred(sic)- you stupid _itch. My whole point was that "killing babies" and terminating a pregnancy are two entirely different things in mine, most Americans, and the U.S. Supreme Courts' opinions- FYI
Most Americans? Opinion. Supreme Court? Okay.
You laughed about it in your post. That was my reference to inbred. Have you seen pics of babies in the womb? They ARE babies. Do you understand what partial birth abortion is? Perhaps not. Perhaps you should. At any rate, if you have a clear conscience about that, it's on you.
If a woman wants to have an abortion, that's on her. I da*n sure am not going to pay for it. She can finance that herself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#34611 Jan 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whisky Tango Foxtrot.
YOU are the one playing with the icons! You're a moron of the highest order. There is none more stupid than you. Many aspire, but you're the undisputed Emperor of Idiotic..
And YOU are the Emperor of Ducking and Dodging Questions. That's it!!!!!1
Emperior Duckanddodgebutt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#34612 Jan 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm interested in this response. You obviously have your viewpoint on the subject. Please share it with us.
What is the "liberal lie" I'm worried about having exposed? Sure is a super-nice talk-radio kinda buzz-word, but what exactly and precisely are you referring to that I'm so worried about "having exposed"?
Please spell it out for us. I'd be interested in hearing the actual content behind your buzzwords.
IRONIC that you are requesting a response when YOU are the Emperor of Duckanddodgebutt. AND the liberal double standard rears its ugly head AGAIN.

Answer the question(s). You know what it(they) are. Your "what question?" act doesn't work for those of us with a brain.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#34613 Jan 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
IRONIC that you are requesting a response when YOU are the Emperor of Duckanddodgebutt. AND the liberal double standard rears its ugly head AGAIN.
Answer the question(s). You know what it(they) are. Your "what question?" act doesn't work for those of us with a brain.
This is simple:

Ask a question that makes sense and doesn't require a 4-hour answer.
I will answer.

See, no grey areas, nothing to complain about, it's straight-up simple.

I've asked YOU what the question was about 4 times and you haven't given a straight answer. At this point you're just playing silly games.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Social issues

Saint Marys, GA

#34614 Jan 25, 2014
If you want the health care (Affordable Care) to work there is only one way at tax on all fuel.
new

Demorest, GA

#34615 Jan 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whisky Tango Foxtrot.
YOU are the one playing with the icons! You're a moron of the highest order. There is none more stupid than you. Many aspire, but you're the undisputed Emperor of Idiotic..

As usual, the first Butt of stupid gives us a biased opinion based his inability to comprehend real humans..... He expects everyone to be on the same level of dumb as himself......

For goodness sakes he partners with jeb, truth, guest, doo, and others of his peer (intelligence) level.....Even Obama wants them to shutup......says they are making him look bad.....

Ha-their planet "Whiny" I's the laughing stock of the Galaxy.....Real humans will prevail, half lobes will fail.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the truth

Dothan, AL

#34616 Jan 25, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit A
So glad you were able to see the merits of common sense. And I thought you were just another brainwashed nut hellbent of destroying our democracy.

Location hidden

#34617 Jan 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is simple:
Ask a question that makes sense and doesn't require a 4-hour answer.
I will answer.
See, no grey areas, nothing to complain about, it's straight-up simple.
I've asked YOU what the question was about 4 times and you haven't given a straight answer. At this point you're just playing silly games.
AND I have posted the question(s) multiple times AND addressed them SPECIFICALLY TO YOU. It's a game with you. Answer the question(s) or just be a fraud, Duckanddodgebutt. Simple!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Demorest, GA

#34618 Jan 25, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad you were able to see the merits of common sense. And I thought you were just another brainwashed nut hellbent of destroying our democracy.

Your so dumb you don't even know a gentle put down....
I bet you've harassed many women because you are so clueless about innuendoes.....

Of course them picking up on your dumbness may be a factor also......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Demorest, GA

#34619 Jan 25, 2014
Social issues wrote:
If you want the health care (Affordable Care) to work there is only one way at tax on all fuel.

This is a joke right.....

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34620 Jan 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans? Opinion. Supreme Court? Okay.
You laughed about it in your post. That was my reference to inbred. Have you seen pics of babies in the womb? They ARE babies. Do you understand what partial birth abortion is? Perhaps not. Perhaps you should. At any rate, if you have a clear conscience about that, it's on you.
If a woman wants to have an abortion, that's on her. I da*n sure am not going to pay for it. She can finance that herself.
I laughed because I think that it sounds both hypocritical and mealy-mouthed when a bigot equates abortion with killing babies. Now, let me ask you a very simple question, when a woman is pregnant, do we say that "she is going to have a baby", or do we say that "she has a baby"....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Demorest, GA

#34621 Jan 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
AND I have posted the question(s) multiple times AND addressed them SPECIFICALLY TO YOU. It's a game with you. Answer the question(s) or just be a fraud, Duckanddodgebutt. Simple!

Hey Syn....I've got some fence posts who will give you a better answer than that dummy......

My posts are smart in comparison......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the truth

Dothan, AL

#34622 Jan 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....cheating on a presidential election is a little different than cheating with icons on a forum. ROTFL Why are you SO concerned about the icons? Do they make or break your day or something? SURELY not.
I agree with you about impeaching Obama, but it won't happen. He's almost gone anyway. He's pretty much a lame duck at this point, thank goodness.
Nothing funny to me about killing babies. You liberals are one sick bunch of inbreds.
If anyone actually had cheated on the election he could go to trial and be removed from office. The same for the "he is not a citizen" claim. Do you really believe the Republican party with its billionaires who hate Obama and the Tea Party with its legions of nuts who also hate Obama are so inept as to not have the brains to pursue legal action if any of these fairy-tale's were remotely possible. That's a question, would love to hear your answer, remembering that the majority of Americans in your "mind" think as you do, in

If your so concerned about so call killing babies, you must be more than willing to pay the cost of raising the child. Its it a living human at conception, at 12 weeks, at 24 weeks, what do you believe, just curious.

Don't know where you live, but in the mountains of Georgia you will find many more "inbreds" that are conservative. That's not a putdown, its a result of a small amount of people living in a remote area in a different time with a different way of life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34623 Jan 25, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
And the (lack of) class continues to shine through...
Why don't you stay out of grownups conversations- go walk your chit-eatin' dog or something !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area Apr 29 JWB 7
Anyone know? Apr 21 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr '15 SAY NOTHING 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE