Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34580 Jan 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funniest post of the day from the biggest FRAUD on Topix. AS IF you don't spew the lunatic left wing pablum YOU slurp up. rotfl Yeah, you and the clueless wonders like you have REALLY fixed things, huh. Yeah, we're in GREAT shape. YOU and your ilk MUST be stopped. That will be the only hope this country has. Wonder if Obama's POOR job approval rating will affect the midterm elections? Me thinks it will. OUT with the Democrats in the Senate.
The irony is pretty thick. The best they can come up with is blaming Fox News and Rush for all of poor little Barry's problems. If Fox and Rush would just quit picking on our poor little President everybody would realize he has all the answers and all would be sweetness and light.
Can Obama not see how incompetent and impotent he makes himself look when he claims that ONE cable network station and a few radio shows can prevent him from passing his agenda. It's not my fault, Bush did it. It's not my fault, I inherited it (5 years ago, for goodness sake). It's not my fault, I didn't know ....about the IRS, Fast and Furious, the NSA spying scandal, the Benghazi attack, etc, etc, etc.

So tell us Mr President, just what is it you do all day that you don't know anything that's going on in your administration and you can't get any of your legislative agenda (besides Obamacare) passed - despite having a Democrat House and a Democrat Senate your first two entire years in office.(Well, you do play an awful lot of golf and go on an awful lot of vacations.)

the truth

Marianna, FL

#34581 Jan 24, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is pretty thick. The best they can come up with is blaming Fox News and Rush for all of poor little Barry's problems. If Fox and Rush would just quit picking on our poor little President everybody would realize he has all the answers and all would be sweetness and light.
Can Obama not see how incompetent and impotent he makes himself look when he claims that ONE cable network station and a few radio shows can prevent him from passing his agenda. It's not my fault, Bush did it. It's not my fault, I inherited it (5 years ago, for goodness sake). It's not my fault, I didn't know ....about the IRS, Fast and Furious, the NSA spying scandal, the Benghazi attack, etc, etc, etc.
So tell us Mr President, just what is it you do all day that you don't know anything that's going on in your administration and you can't get any of your legislative agenda (besides Obamacare) passed - despite having a Democrat House and a Democrat Senate your first two entire years in office.(Well, you do play an awful lot of golf and go on an awful lot of vacations.)
It so hard to tell where you get all your information, all you seem to be concerned with is those overblown scandals with the IRS, Fast and Furious and NSA. You really believe any President in the last 30 years with the size and scope of government knows everything that goes on. Sure you do, you have heard it hyped on FNC and Limbaugh for years. As I have said before all Presidents deserve all the vacation time they take. Unlike your job they don't go home and someone else takes over. They are on the job while on vacation, they are never really off the clock like you. Plus the weight and scope of the decisions they have to make pales in comparison to yours, like whats for dinner. Bush chopped brush, Obama golfs, each one took a lot of vacation and it cost the taxpayers a ton of money, and its money well spent. You people are just crazy and its truly sad.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34582 Jan 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....cheating on a presidential election is a little different than cheating with icons on a forum. ROTFL Why are you SO concerned about the icons? Do they make or break your day or something? SURELY not.
I agree with you about impeaching Obama, but it won't happen. He's almost gone anyway. He's pretty much a lame duck at this point, thank goodness.
Nothing funny to me about killing babies. You liberals are one sick bunch of inbreds.
you are correct- there is nothing funny about killing babies, I also don' t find it very amusing when someone wishes death and harm upon Catholics, Muslims, gays, Mexicans, half-breeds, etc., etc. And no, cheating on the icons does not really bother me that much- but it does seem a little ironic when it is being done by the very ones who are always trying to claim the "moral high ground " !
the truth

Marianna, FL

#34583 Jan 24, 2014
Devils Advocate wrote:
Simple-Effective-cheap birth control----Also does away with 95% of abortions {AKA BABY KILLING}
You women cross your legs and wait till the urge passes.
You men keep your pants on and take a cold shower.
Debate ends here.
You are just so darn smart!!!! You know how men really are, they get the slightest chance they will nail anything that breathes. Why don't we castrate men who are not married after the age of 20 and equip all unmarried women with a chastity belt. Or better yet lets get right to the point and castrate all men who are not like you to keep the population pure like yourself.

You know that's a God given urge to keep the species going, don't you?? You and the devil must be real close, no debate needed.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34584 Jan 24, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It so hard to tell where you get all your information, all you seem to be concerned with is those overblown scandals with the IRS, Fast and Furious and NSA. You really believe any President in the last 30 years with the size and scope of government knows everything that goes on. Sure you do, you have heard it hyped on FNC and Limbaugh for years. As I have said before all Presidents deserve all the vacation time they take. Unlike your job they don't go home and someone else takes over. They are on the job while on vacation, they are never really off the clock like you. Plus the weight and scope of the decisions they have to make pales in comparison to yours, like whats for dinner. Bush chopped brush, Obama golfs, each one took a lot of vacation and it cost the taxpayers a ton of money, and its money well spent. You people are just crazy and its truly sad.
Exhibit A
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34585 Jan 24, 2014
Y'know, them apaches were the nastiest bunch of Indians that ever lived- they'd wipe their azzes with their hand and than dip it right into their food bowl !!! OMG
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34586 Jan 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....cheating on a presidential election is a little different than cheating with icons on a forum. ROTFL Why are you SO concerned about the icons? Do they make or break your day or something? SURELY not.
I agree with you about impeaching Obama, but it won't happen. He's almost gone anyway. He's pretty much a lame duck at this point, thank goodness.
Nothing funny to me about killing babies. You liberals are one sick bunch of inbreds.
.....and don't call me inbred(sic)- you stupid _itch. My whole point was that "killing babies" and terminating a pregnancy are two entirely different things in mine, most Americans, and the U.S. Supreme Courts' opinions- FYI
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34587 Jan 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>.....and don't call me inbred(sic)- you stupid _itch. My whole point was that "killing babies" and terminating a pregnancy are two entirely different things in mine, most Americans, and the U.S. Supreme Courts' opinions- FYI
an inbred(sic)^^^^
new

Carnesville, GA

#34588 Jan 25, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you even CARE about the icons? Seriously????

They seek approval for their weird behavior and their petty posts......mommy slapped them often as children...... so now they are always looking to get slapped....... condition training = you have them where you want them, poor suckers.....

They have turned into whiners and complainers....they follow Obamas lead.....even to shining their heads and comPlaing about fox news......

They render the term dumb as a light in the dark, when most folks know there is no light in their neck of the woods...
new

Carnesville, GA

#34589 Jan 25, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit A

Plus exhibit B, C, and all the way to Z........he is his own musemn........
new

Carnesville, GA

#34590 Jan 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>an inbred(sic)^^^^

Yes you are.....and many other things also......
I won't elabrorate to keep from embrassing you too much......but if topix had ears and there were flys on the wall, the tar and feather folks would be coming for you, they do like their parties and consider you the center of needy attention......

Yep, being popular on topix like you are draws yourself many types of fans dummy....
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#34591 Jan 25, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just so darn smart!!!! You know how men really are, they get the slightest chance they will nail anything that breathes. Why don't we castrate men who are not married after the age of 20 and equip all unmarried women with a chastity belt. Or better yet lets get right to the point and castrate all men who are not like you to keep the population pure like yourself.
You know that's a God given urge to keep the species going, don't you?? You and the devil must be real close, no debate needed.
I was just teasing there truth> I have had my share by all means. All I was saying was if you don't want a baby, then don't breed. It's not hard. When you have unprotected sex, the results are pretty ineviatable.
I am not pure by any means, but I am moral to the point that if you get pregnant without it being a rape,then you should have the morality to face the music.
Do I want to pay for your birth control pills and condoms? Hell no. Those that want to play the game should at least have the sense to protect or pay.
Me and the Devil real close--Just a handle. You and the Devil must be real close, if you believe in abortions. I am not talking about late term abortions, I'm referring to and pregnancy.
You Liberal sico's speak of 20 weeks. That is a 5 month old baby already formed and looking for life outside the womb. Then you want to take a cloths hanger and punch it to death to abort. You are about as twisted as they come and will see Hell's gate in the end.
You must to have had a miserable experience as a child and it has not gotten any better..
new

Jefferson, GA

#34592 Jan 25, 2014
Those Crazy Aliens wrote:
New Extraordinary 2013 Alien UFO Documentary - Stan Romanek
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
The Stan Romanek Story: Messages - UFO and Alien Contact
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Take your time and come back to post your thoughts.

Well now, here are my thoughts……….have you been watching the History channel by any chance…………
we have our own little aliens right here on topix, in this thread…….we call them libroids, they come from the planet “Whiny” and have learned to speak our language; read and write it, but not comprehend it……………we try our best to set them straight but when raised as whinny’s they are a hard lot to inoculate……………..their spaceship wrecked here and they are without paddles in our way of life, in addition to being kinda on the dumb side, if you know what I mean……….they are looking to get a free ride home via the Obama ship known as “Hope” and “Change.”….but since those ships burned and sunk, their only hope now is to get aboard Obama’s ship now known as “Despair.”

They were instrumental in electing their chief whiny to president……………..we conservatives call him “I don’t know,”“It’s Bushes Fault,” and “Michelle’s drag Man.”

The libroids here go by different user names, which change as often as the wind…………normal ones include a chickenbutt, a wannabe jeb, a guest, and a truth(a misnomer for sure)………but I mostly, with undue affection, call them dummies and dufuses, seeing as they fit within the category because of missing brain lobes……………..

new

Jefferson, GA

#34593 Jan 25, 2014

Here is a fine example of these paranoid libroids from the planet whiny…………

jeb stuart wrote:
G-E-R-O-I-M-O ! Well, ain't this cute, it looks like that little apache, OMTE (aka, Chief Nastybottom of the Nowipee tribe) has the 'icon manipulator back up to speed. Course, syn will still swear that conservatives don't cheat- even though "Gen. Lee" "bored monitor" and others have recognized and acknowledged it. What a class act ! Impeach Obama !! They're Killin' Babies !!! LMAO

ChicknButt wrote:
It's "now" that's manipulating the icons. It's the only thing he could find in his sad little Kaczynski-shack in the woods that was remotely entertaining for him.
Besides, even the RWW's can't tolerate him and his stupid spam. They think he's a blathering idiot just like we do, they just don't want to say it out loud.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#34594 Jan 25, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
They seek approval for their weird behavior and their petty posts.....
Whisky Tango Foxtrot.

YOU are the one playing with the icons! You're a moron of the highest order. There is none more stupid than you. Many aspire, but you're the undisputed Emperor of Idiotic..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#34595 Jan 25, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about nobama's crying and blaming Rush and Fox? Pretty bush (no pun intended) league by all measures. As far as vacations go, I'd like to see nobama take a three year vacation, starting today.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Draketown, GA

#34596 Jan 25, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you nothing intelligent to say, ever?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Draketown, GA

#34597 Jan 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whisky Tango Foxtrot.
YOU are the one playing with the icons! You're a moron of the highest order. There is none more stupid than you. Many aspire, but you're the undisputed Emperor of Idiotic..
Do you know the sum of 2+2?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bear

Dallas, GA

#34598 Jan 25, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the sum of 2+2?
Chicken won't answer that question because it's insulting and out of line. Chicken won't answer any question, asked by anyone, that IF he was to answer honestly, it would expose his liberal lie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34599 Jan 25, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many words, chance of this being stupid-100%.
Did not read.
And the irony continues...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) 11 hr MCay 29
News Phillips given Outstanding Educator Award (Jul '07) Jan 14 rick 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Dec '16 lookitupjoker 2
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov '16 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov '16 Farrell Landon 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance