Comments
33,081 - 33,100 of 49,920 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
new

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34532
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

7

6

5


Jay Carney now sporting a beard in honor of Global warming..........

" The Delaware Valley may not see a significant warm up — or even a seasonable day — until AFTER the Super Bowl!"

might last weeks..........

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/01/23/3...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34533
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

6

5

5

TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your own research, I don't have time to educate you about the stock market. Google is easy to use. I know you don't understand this, but it takes work to learn. And you certainly do need to learn.
Interpretation: I don't know the answer.
You have no idea about the stock market. You are posting crap thinking that you are defending your cause and you don't even know why your investments are doing so well. LOL Well, Obama's administration isn't transparent(as he promised), but YOU sure are.
new

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34534
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

7

7

6


Libroid news just cant get the viewers..........most likely cause smart libroids have turned into conservatives..........leaving the dummy libroids here on topix..........


"From January 13-19, the cable news network had its worst week in the adults 25-54 demo in both total day and primetime since Zucker began running the place. In total day, CNN pulled in 78,000 viewers in the key news demo, the worst it has done since the week of May 14-20, 2012 when CNN drew 74,000 viewers among the 25-54s. In primetime numbers, CNN had 99,000 viewers in the demo last week, slightly more that the 96,000 it garnered for the week of July 30-August 5, 2012 in the heart of the last Presidential election. The previous lows of Zucker’s reign came the week of December 16-22, 2013, when CNN attracted 84,000 adults 25-54 and 106,000 viewers in primetime. By comparison to CNN’s bad week last week, Fox News Channel had 212,000 in the demo for total day and 261,000 in primetime."


Only 74k viewers out of over 300 million Americans..........
not even counting the loss of other countries.........

pitiful.....pitiful.....pitifu l..........


http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/cnn-lowest-ra...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34536
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

7

7

4

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse than that, there's not even a valid question included in Synergies question.
Let's paraphrase her question to get to the very spirit of it: "I hate Obama because I've been taught to, for reasons I don't understand. So I'm going to keep a score-card and keep going over the same old ground, completely disregarding common-sense and reality. How come you aren't doing the same thing? I don't get it."
THAT is Synergies question.
Oh. I forgot to mention this: Bill, you're a pompous miserable a-hole. Didn't want to forget that.
The question is VERY clear. You don't have the testicular fortitude to answer it. If you did and if you were honest, it would prove what a FRAUD you truly are. All you do is dodge questions on Topix. Not just mine. You dodge them all. Come on. Answer the question. I even pasted it in another post. Still no answer. My, my. Duckanddodgebutt is alive and well.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34537
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity is getting the best of you. You are helping duckanddodgebutt duck and dodge the question. You can't answer it either. Duckanddodgebutt knows the question. You aren't intelligent enough to figure it out.
This was meant for TROLL.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34538
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You cleared your throat in an "ahem". What was in it? Maybe something that came out of your chicken butt. I am raged filled. I am tired of you idiots that back that half-breed in ruining our country. The country I went to war to preserve, The freedom, the life of my family to seek a better way, the right to believe in the American Way. Yes, I have a lot of rage about you and your kind telling me what I can do and not do with my life. I am tired of you pricks who grab a Muslim by the coat tail and think you can ride the train for free. You are a sick bunch and there is no hope for you, and I know that. You have beeen brainwashed and cannot think on your own. Just keep following those shepards, you little sheep. You might learn something if you watched some news source besides REV Al and his thugs on MSNBC. You have a good life backing the party of BABY killers, Queers and steers. You keep your chin on those nuts. See how you fair in the future. There --Toothless Dumbazz.
Just keep on representing your party. Keep on saying what you think, say it loud and clear, as often as you can , right up till the next election.

All of us anti-tea-party whacko's will thank you if you do. You're doing a fine job of representing what your party is all about.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34539
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

6

new wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, I just gotta find a way to help you do that..........naw you aint got the guts to blow your own nose..........you pervert and baby killer..........
How very considerate of you- and yes you can be of great assistance, as I am not exactly sure of the correct procedure. So, if you don't mind (no pun intended), please take a 9mm handgun, put it to your temple and pull the trigger. If we don't see another post from you for a week or so we will assume that all went well and I will immediately follow suite...I promise !
new

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34540
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

7

7

6

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>How very considerate of you- and yes you can be of great assistance, as I am not exactly sure of the correct procedure. So, if you don't mind (no pun intended), please take a 9mm handgun, put it to your temple and pull the trigger. If we don't see another post from you for a week or so we will assume that all went well and I will immediately follow suite...I promise !

Yep, typical perverse and perverted jeb.......... trading insults with a moron like you is a lightweight endeavor ..........taxes only my middle finger..........

I'm alive and doing well.........will be looking for your obituary in the next issue of Satan's weekly, "Burn in Hell."

new

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34541
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

7

6

4

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

All of us anti-tea-party whacko's will thank you if you do..

first hand admission of being a whacko..........thanks, but we knew it all along..........

new

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34543
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

7

7

5



No question about..........war declared by the perverted libroids..........

Conservatives can no longer stand idly by..........time now for a full frontal assault upon the corrupters of the Constitution and the American Family..........God, Mom, and Apple Pie..........


Time to feed the real food to the libroids........ex'lax, prunes, and garbanzo beans to eradicate the land of their pestilence..........


""Governor Cuomo's shocking words this past week aren't simply words," O'Keefe said in a statement. "Governor Cuomo and the New York Department of Labor are on a witch hunt, demanding all documents and financials since our founding.... His goal, of course, is to harass us and limit our effectiveness by tying us up in court. Just like President Obama used the IRS to target and suppress conservatives, Governor Cuomo is using his Department of Labor to do the same exact thing.""


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/23/co...

new

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34544
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

7

7

5


With the shiny heads of Obama and Biden sparkling..........libroid news folks will be gaga over the State of the Union..........and Obamas followers will fall on their knees and say "yes master, we will obeys you, yalls shiny heads proves yall are our god."


"Because when I imagine Barack Obama's State of the Union, I see a handsome, dignified man standing at the podium and behind him Joe Biden, sleeping. And next to him John Boehner, snoring. And arrayed before the president the members, napping.

No one's really listening to the president now. He has been for five years a nonstop wind-up talk machine. Most of it has been facile, bland, the same rounded words and rounded sentiments, the same soft accusations and excuses. I see him enjoying the sound of his voice as the network newsman leans forward eagerly, intently, nodding at the pearls, enacting interest, for this is the president and he is the anchorman and surely something important is being said with two such important men engaged."


hey jeb, look at my middle finger..........


http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...



new

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34545
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

7

6

6


WOW---------just to think a libroid company would lay off folks is NOT a good sign for the Unions..........what's next??? more gubmint layoffs???????? which would improve the economy..........

And how about the snow and cold keeping gubmint shutdown in D.C.???

Looks like another gubmint shutdown to me, so where are all the libroids screaming about gubmint shutdowns with full salary intact??????????

"CNN lays off more than 40 journalists"

boo-hoo..........

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/465288de-840a-11e3-...




ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34546
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

6

new wrote:
No one's really listening to OUR IDIOTIC LITTLE VISITOR THAT LIVES IN A SHACK IN THE WOODS OF JEFFERSON GEORGIA ALL BY HIMSELF now. He has been for five years a nonstop STUPID SPAM POSTING machine.
Fixed that for you.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34547
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Just a quick word of clarification to people who may not know the difference.

WEATHER is DIFFERENT than CLIMATE.

Not the same thing. Unlike each other. Referring to different entities. One of these things is not like the other. Got it?

I'd hate to see somebody make a repeated idiot out of themselves by not understanding that. Especially the person I expressly made a point of informing them of that on repeated occasion, yet still doesn't get it.

I guess living in a lonely shack out in the woods of Jefferson GA without your medications balanced makes the map of your mind a strange, confusing, and terrifying terrain. Empirical evidence seems to validate the theory.

And for anybody looking for the Cliff Notes of this post...

The poster "NEW" is as dumb as a box of hammers.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34548
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Bear wrote:
Looks like The General got 'em again.
Not trying to get anybody. Just want to see if it is even possible for a LWLD to answer a question. So far it has proven to be impossible.
new

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34549
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

4

ChicknButt wrote:
WEATHER is DIFFERENT than CLIMATE.
Hand and glove dummy..........cant have one without the other.........sorta like we cant have a chicken without a big gizzard or a big butt to entertain us..........
Well now, sounds like the big dummy chicken is finally coming around to a sensible conclusion which us conservatives have stated many times in past posts………………..but he aint there yet.......
And being the Butt that he is, he tries to make it sound like he knew the facts all along…………when the truth is he was adamant about global warming at one time…………and now has turned into a knuckle headed follower of some scientists who have said the same thing some have said here for ages……………i.e., Earth evolves, changes constantly, goes through warming and cooling cycles as conditions warrant…..conditions being the weather, volcanos, increased heat or reduced heat from the Sun. Ice sheets forming and melting, again according to the weather conditions based on Earth’s cycles as a continually evolving planet.
Maybe the Butt lived during the Snowball era…..being the worm he is…….did everyone know the Glaciers have tiny worms scattered throughout them??? Chickens ancestors????
Snowball Earth: 600-700 million years ago
There is geologic evidence that, for about 10 million years, Earth was extremely cold, covered with ice at least a kilometer thick from the tropics to the poles. Most of the tiny organisms that existed during that time perished as cold consumed their world. The scale of the cooling appears to be unprecedented, yet the Earth eventually warmed. Although scientists are still developing theories as to how this happened, a logical cause for the thawing of Snowball Earth is the addition of the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide to the atmosphere, contributed during a period of erupting volcanoes.
Or perhaps the Butt lived during the Ice age….and was the Acorn in the movie the squirrel kept losing………..or the droppings from the mammoth…..
Modern Ice Ages:
From 3 million years ago until the present.
Cycles of cooling and warming have affected our Earth over the past few million years, gradually building large sheets of ice over continents during glacial times and then slowly melting them during warmer interglacial times. Changes in the position of the continents, ocean circulation, lower levels of CO2, and possibility changes in solar output may have contributed to the climatic cycle of ice ages and interglacials; however, the cycles seem to be primarily controlled by changes in the Earth’s orbit.
Or just maybe the Butt is a prognosticator, using some flawed models to follow the dummies whose main intent is to get grant money in order to live off others while they play their fiddles and harps……….using of course a lot of assumptions that man is the main culprit……….
Predicting the Future with Climate Models
The mathematical equations for a large climate model require quick supercomputers that perform many calculations rapidly, often more than 80 million calculations an hour. The most sophisticated climate models take into account five important components:
• The biosphere: the amounts of animals and plants
• The hydrosphere: the oceans and other bodies of water
• The cryosphere: including sea ice, glaciers and ice sheets
• The atmosphere: composition and behavior
• The geosphere: tectonic variations such as volcanic eruptions and moving continents
The climate system is so complex that all models must make some assumptions. However, as scientists continue to study and better understand the processes that go on within the Earth system, our models become more and more accurate.
So now that the Butt has been shown to be a butt..........I can move on to better things like........why does the Earth rotate all of itself to the moon, while the moon rotates in cycle with the earth and we see only one side???
Sorta like what all we see from the chicken is his butt..........

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34550
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

new wrote:
With the shiny heads of Obama and Biden sparkling..........libroid news folks will be gaga over the State of the Union..........and Obamas followers will fall on their knees and say "yes master, we will obeys you, yalls shiny heads proves yall are our god."
"Because when I imagine Barack Obama's State of the Union, I see a handsome, dignified man standing at the podium and behind him Joe Biden, sleeping. And next to him John Boehner, snoring. And arrayed before the president the members, napping.
No one's really listening to the president now. He has been for five years a nonstop wind-up talk machine. Most of it has been facile, bland, the same rounded words and rounded sentiments, the same soft accusations and excuses. I see him enjoying the sound of his voice as the network newsman leans forward eagerly, intently, nodding at the pearls, enacting interest, for this is the president and he is the anchorman and surely something important is being said with two such important men engaged."
hey jeb, look at my middle finger..........
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
We know the president doesn't answer any questions. We also know he doesn't ask any questions. We for sure know the results of his failure to do either as well.
the truth

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34552
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

19

16

14

Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You cleared your throat in an "ahem". What was in it? Maybe something that came out of your chicken butt. I am raged filled. I am tired of you idiots that back that half-breed in ruining our country. The country I went to war to preserve, The freedom, the life of my family to seek a better way, the right to believe in the American Way. Yes, I have a lot of rage about you and your kind telling me what I can do and not do with my life. I am tired of you pricks who grab a Muslim by the coat tail and think you can ride the train for free. You are a sick bunch and there is no hope for you, and I know that. You have beeen brainwashed and cannot think on your own. Just keep following those shepards, you little sheep. You might learn something if you watched some news source besides REV Al and his thugs on MSNBC. You have a good life backing the party of BABY killers, Queers and steers. You keep your chin on those nuts. See how you fair in the future. There --Toothless Dumbazz.
If you were not so hate filled I would not remind you of this. If you ever watched anything other than FNC I would not remind you of this.
No political party in the world is a party of baby killers, and its insane to even say such a thing. Its about personal freedom, nothing more, you surely can relate to that as you put your human killer weapon in your holster. You want to control others lives at the same time you have rage when you think someone wants to do the same to you.
The queers you so hate are also children of God, so don't try playing the the Christian card. Jesus was and is a loving and kind, not hate filled and mean. The fate of queers is not in your hands, its in Gods and your opinion doesn't matter to him.
The American dream has been put on hold for over 20 years. The income of the middle class adjusted for inflation has actually declined during that period. While the worth of the top 1% has sky-rocked as they moved jobs offshore to add to their wealth. Telling Americans that manufacturing jobs were not what we need, we can all have high tech service jobs and make more money. It hasn't happened and never will, the middle class is in decline. You children are not guaranteed a better life than you, you should be pissed about that more than anything else.
I would like to thank you for your service to this country, but I would like to remind you we have not won a war or conflict since WW2. The wars have made many a billionaire while killing and injuring thousands of young Americans, and for what. Fighting for our country, or fighting to push political views and political motives on other countries. Were any of those countries real threats to the U.S., I say no. Now Vietnam is a modern growing country and is selling us goods we used to make. Afghanistan and Iraq are obvious and ongoing disasters doing nothing more than draining the treasury and killing good patriotic Americans like yourself. You really need to take a break from the 24 hours a day pablum you are being fed and expand your sources. Nobody who watches conservative TV and talk radio or MSNBC has the true picture of whats going on in the world, not a clue. Anyone who thinks a politician is any more or less moral or trustworthy depending on political affiliation is nuts. Like it our not the makeup of our country is changing, again. That's what this country has done since the beginning, changing as the makeup of the population has changed.
One thing that hasn't and won't change is the rule of the majority, sorry.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34553
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

17

14

13

new wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand and glove dummy..........cant have one without the other.........sorta like we cant have a chicken without a big gizzard or a big butt to entertain us..........
Well now, sounds like the big dummy chicken is finally coming around to a sensible conclusion which us conservatives have stated many times in past posts………………..but he aint there yet.......
And being the Butt that he is, he tries to make it sound like he knew the facts all along…………when the truth is he was adamant about global warming at one time…………and now has turned into a knuckle headed follower of some scientists who have said the same thing some have said here for ages……………i.e., Earth evolves, changes constantly, goes through warming and cooling cycles as conditions warrant…..conditions being the weather, volcanos, increased heat or reduced heat from the Sun. Ice sheets forming and melting, again according to the weather conditions based on Earth’s cycles as a continually evolving planet.
Maybe the Butt lived during the Snowball era…..being the worm he is…….did everyone know the Glaciers have tiny worms scattered throughout them??? Chickens ancestors????
Snowball Earth: 600-700 million years ago
There is geologic evidence that, for about 10 million years, Earth was extremely cold, covered with ice at least a kilometer thick from the tropics to the poles. Most of the tiny organisms that existed during that time perished as cold consumed their world. The scale of the cooling appears to be unprecedented, yet the Earth eventually warmed. Although scientists are still developing theories as to how this happened, a logical cause for the thawing of Snowball Earth is the addition of the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide to the atmosphere, contributed during a period of erupting volcanoes.
Or perhaps the Butt lived during the Ice age….and was the Acorn in the movie the squirrel kept losing………..or the droppings from the mammoth…..
Modern Ice Ages:
From 3 million years ago until the present.
Cycles of cooling and warming have affected our Earth over the past few million years, gradually building large sheets of ice over continents during glacial times and then slowly melting them during warmer interglacial times. Changes in the position of the continents, ocean circulation, lower levels of CO2, and possibility changes in solar output may have contributed to the climatic cycle of ice ages and interglacials; however, the cycles seem to be primarily controlled by changes in the Earth’s orbit.
Or just maybe the Butt is a prognosticator, using some flawed models to follow the dummies whose main intent is to get grant money in order to live off others while they play their fiddles and harps……….using of course a lot of assumptions that man is the main culprit……….
Predicting the Future with Climate Models
The mathematical equations for a large climate model require quick supercomputers that perform many calculations rapidly, often more than 80 million calculations an hour. The most sophisticated climate models take into account five important components:
• The biosphere: the amounts of animals and plants
• The hydrosphere: the oceans and other bodies of water
• The cryosphere: including sea ice, glaciers and ice sheets
• The atmosphere: composition and behavior
• The geosphere: tectonic variations such as volcanic eruptions and moving continents
The climate system is so complex that all models must make some assumptions. However, as scientists continue to study and better understand the processes that go on within the Earth system, our models become more and more accurate.
So now that the Butt has been shown to be a butt..........I can move on to better things like........why does the Earth rotate all of itself to the moon, while the moon rotates in cycle with the earth and we see only one side???
Sorta like what all we see from the chicken is his butt..........
Too many words, chance of this being stupid-100%.

Did not read.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34554
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

18

12

12

NIce answer, Truth.

Unfortunately, it will do no good. These types aren't interested in(or capable of) thinking logically. The best we can do is hope that as they die off, their simplistic, uneducated, and fearful views will as well. And we must NEVER let them control our government again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun '14 Shining Electron 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr '14 wusatdatrial 1,174
•••
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••