Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#34303 Jan 18, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
....says the one who won't answer a simple question because it would expose what a left wing fraud he is. Answer the question, Chickenbutt.
Never happen, he'll criticize you for asking a question, but he'll never answer one, at least with any relevance to the question. Cbutt, all of them, are aptly named.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#34304 Jan 18, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, big surprise here, he never has produced the "nice neat little graph" he claimed showed that lowering taxes on the wealthy led to increased "income inequality" and higher unemployment.
And don't you just love that newly beloved term of the Left - income inequality. Just how do they propose to institute "income equality"?- because that's the only way it will happen - by force. And please define "income equality". Good grief, the ignorance just abounds on the Left.
The left struggles with "fair share".

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34305 Jan 18, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The left struggles with "fair share".
+1

The left struggles with many other things, too. Cogent thought is one of them...

A LIBERAL is somebody who wants you to think like them.

A CONSERVATIVE is someone who just wants you to think.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#34307 Jan 18, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
The left struggles with many other things, too. Cogent thought is one of them...
A LIBERAL is somebody who wants you to think like them.
A CONSERVATIVE is someone who just wants you to think.
You apparently struggle with posting anything of any intelligence or value in this topic. Stick to drooling over tax tables man.
new

Carnesville, GA

#34308 Jan 18, 2014

Gestapo cops who use national databases to harass and intimidate citizens..........

"Florida Man with Gun at Home Gets Pulled Over, Searched,'Humiliated' in Maryland"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

new

Carnesville, GA

#34309 Jan 18, 2014

Another hot air balloon sent up to display his narcissism..........

"On Jan. 17, President Barack Obama called for reforms in the ability of the federal government to gather information to protect national security. He gave neither side what they wanted and refused to reach final conclusions or order definitive actions."

"Obama’s NSA Speech Promises Much, Specifies Little"

And the libroids will fall down before obama and say "ya da man."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34310 Jan 18, 2014
Kangaroo-01 wrote:
<quoted text> Be quiet,you are stupid and can't spell. No wonder you listen to Fox!
lol That's all ya got? When you have nothing, you resort to spelling errors. Predictable. Perhaps YOU should listen to FOX. You MIGHT learn something of value and truth. Nah.....YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
(BTW....your post really doesn't make much sense. Reread it. Nah....you'll never understand.)

Location hidden

#34311 Jan 18, 2014
Kangaroo-01 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Troll Man,I finally see someone on this topix who has a brain.
How would YOU know????? rotfl

Location hidden

#34312 Jan 18, 2014
Kangaroo-01 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey stupid,yes I said stupid...Fox is Not "Fair and Balance" Check it out. When they have a Republican and a Democrat....The announcer and the Republican team up against the Democrat!
Who says? YOU?????? You hold no credibility. You are a clueless Obamabot. Why should anyone believe YOU?

Location hidden

#34313 Jan 18, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently struggle with posting anything of any intelligence or value in this topic. Stick to drooling over tax tables man.
YOU struggle with intelligence period. You are excellent at stupid. You flatline at intelligence.

Location hidden

#34314 Jan 18, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happen, he'll criticize you for asking a question, but he'll never answer one, at least with any relevance to the question. Cbutt, all of them, are aptly named.
That's because he makes it up as he goes.
the truth

Marianna, FL

#34315 Jan 18, 2014
Bigdave1 wrote:
Well here is the good old guy that was a war hero and then turned into a RINO turncoat. Perhaps he was brainwashed by the N. Vietnamese when he was in captivity.
He is basically saying that if the voters know the truth of how he and others will vote they will be voted out of office. They are afraid to tell the American people the truth as where they really stand on immigration. That means they are going to lie to us again and just do what the hell they please after the elections.
I think we need to get rid of all of the Democrats and most of the Republicans.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
What a hoot, and you actually buy the crap they sell. Sad think is you can also vote.
Chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#34317 Jan 18, 2014

“Zapp, it hit me like a meteori”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#34318 Jan 19, 2014
Chicknbutt wrote:
http://www.motherjones.com/pol itics/2014/01/koch-brothers-ca ndidate-training-recruiting-ae gis-strategic
Why do we elect people with big money behind them? How about those that do for the people? I suspect that those with big banks as supporters, those I would not vote for.
Distrust

Saint Marys, GA

#34319 Jan 19, 2014
the system is broken. waiting for the street fighting to start.
unreliable

Saint Marys, GA

#34320 Jan 19, 2014
I just hate what has happened to this Country. I will not vote for anyone that has ever held a position in Washington DC before. Need all new people party does not matter anymore get rid of them all.
new

Carnesville, GA

#34321 Jan 19, 2014
Chicknbutt wrote:
http://www.motherjones.com/pol itics/2014/01/koch-brothers-ca ndidate-training-recruiting-ae gis-strategic

check your pantry for these products dummy..........

Koch Industry Gasoline:

Chevron
Union
Union 76
Conoco

Koch Industry/Georgia-Pacific Products:

Angel Soft toilet paper
Brawny paper towels
Dixie plates, bowls, napkins and cups
Mardi Gras napkins and towels

I suggest you use sandpaper to wipe your butt..........and get yer beads ready for the mardi gras gay parade you march in every year..........

We know you have a strong attraction for the koch brothers..........

new

Carnesville, GA

#34322 Jan 19, 2014

"There was speculation that the nun may have fallen pregnant during a visit to her home country last year."

how does one fall pregnant?????????? does one get a skinned knee at the same time?????

is this the same as chickenbutt falling dumber and dumber with every post he makes??????????

There are similarities between the two..........both don't know how it happened..........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...

Bear

Dallas, GA

#34323 Jan 19, 2014
Chicknbutt wrote:
"Mother Jones"? give me a break. You need to change your name to chicknshiit.
Bear

Dallas, GA

#34324 Jan 19, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hoot, and you actually buy the crap they sell. Sad think is you can also vote.
Even sadder, your spelling, and denial of the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 11 elder abuse 50
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug 10 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug 10 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug 2 FLNDN 6
Watch Out Woodbine Aug 2 BellSouth 1
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul 21 Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul '17 Jeb 1,232

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages