Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34066 Jan 9, 2014
Okay. So! Michelle Obama spent 14 days on vacation on the island of Maui and decided that just wasn't enough. Now she is on the island of Oahu at Oprah's estate. The problem is that it's hurting some of the businesses and lifestyles of the other residents. Roads are closed and customers can't get to some of the businesses. Also, some of the residents normally bike, jog and walk on some of those closed roads. Many of the residents are VERY mad. Do Michelle and Oprah care? Does not look as if they do. Where is the outrage, liberals? Your hero is supposed to be HELPING businesses. When are you EVER going to admit you've been duped? When??????????
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#34067 Jan 9, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Or what? LoL!!
You ain't gonna do shit either, ya sissy a$$ mutt... I know I said I wouldn't reply again... But I just help myself... LoL!!! GB.... ;)
Don't reply at all anymore to anything ever, and you will be doing the world a favor. Sissy? Yeah, we'll see. have a nice life punk. GB
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#34068 Jan 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Okay, liberals. Let's hear the outrage toward the RICH DEMOCRATS. The democrats have become the party of the rich. I'll wait for your outrage. You've RAGED against the RICH REPUBLICANS for a looooong time. Let's see how nonpartisan you are in regard to the RICH.
BTW, how you read about the vast increase in wealth that the Obama's have experienced since being in the WH? Look it up.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenhayward/201...
After it's all said and done you republicantoids lost,lost,lost. You are on the outside looking in. 3 more years. get used to it mitt won't profit off of his 2 trillion dollar navy. bush and cheney lost in Iraq AND WE ALL PAID. 4200 dead American boys died for nothing 20,000+ injured,many permantely. Now you are being punished and Obama will see to it that you pay. We should all thank the man and diehard republicantoids should be taxed to death.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#34069 Jan 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Okay. So! Michelle Obama spent 14 days on vacation on the island of Maui and decided that just wasn't enough. Now she is on the island of Oahu at Oprah's estate. The problem is that it's hurting some of the businesses and lifestyles of the other residents. Roads are closed and customers can't get to some of the businesses. Also, some of the residents normally bike, jog and walk on some of those closed roads. Many of the residents are VERY mad. Do Michelle and Oprah care? Does not look as if they do. Where is the outrage, liberals? Your hero is supposed to be HELPING businesses. When are you EVER going to admit you've been duped? When??????????
Some rich person living on Oprah's street has to change their jogging route for a couple of days?!!!!

*** outrage ****

There ya go. Feel my anger?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#34070 Jan 9, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ... Alot of what I ramble on about, can be proven... So therefore, some of my "ramblings* are valid... ;) LoL!!!
Some of things I ramble on about, is just cuz I don't like ya!
I'll say anything I like to ya face or on here, sissy....*for real*
I only use my screen name, because I like it...
My real name is Heath K. Register
My physical address is: 111 Jeff Davis Park Rd. Irwinville, Ga 31760
My email address Is fitzb98 at gmail.com
I hide from no one...And I'll say anything I please... If ya don't like it... Come shut me up...
Hit me up, we'll do lunch... And ya can try to shut me up, dummy... Or tell me where ya at, and if it's not too far... I'll come to you... How bout it, big boy!
Hey dude, I don't think it was such a great idea to post your mailing address. I mean, a guy as popular as yourself (according to all the icons), I bet your poor old postman will get a hernia trying to deliver all your fan mail !! LOL

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#34071 Jan 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
They will never admit that they have been duped. They don't even know they have been duped and never will. That is why they are called liberals.

Location hidden

#34072 Jan 9, 2014
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text> After it's all said and done you republicantoids lost,lost,lost. You are on the outside looking in. 3 more years. get used to it mitt won't profit off of his 2 trillion dollar navy. bush and cheney lost in Iraq AND WE ALL PAID. 4200 dead American boys died for nothing 20,000+ injured,many permantely. Now you are being punished and Obama will see to it that you pay. We should all thank the man and diehard republicantoids should be taxed to death.
Let's see. You covered Libroid Whine #2 - Changing the subject. Hey! You covered Librid Whine #8- Bush's fault. Congrats. Libroids are so predictible.

Location hidden

#34073 Jan 9, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Some rich person living on Oprah's street has to change their jogging route for a couple of days?!!!!
*** outrage ****
There ya go. Feel my anger?
Love how you avoided the problem with the businesses. You have been duped and you know it. I feel sorry for you. I truly do. There is something incredibly wrong with someone who has this much evidence of an error and still won't admit it. How about the democrats being the party of the rich now. Nothing? You are all a bunch of frauds.

And NO. Those people shouldn't have to change their routine because of a spoiled spendthrift of a clown of a first lady. You liberals are complete idiots. You prove it every single day now.

Location hidden

#34074 Jan 9, 2014
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never admit that they have been duped. They don't even know they have been duped and never will. That is why they are called liberals.
I have absolutely no respect left for those idiots. The reason being that if a conservative were doing this, they would be looting businesses and refusing to go to work....well, those who DO work.
new

Hiawassee, GA

#34075 Jan 9, 2014

Stupid libroids........

Al Gore in his new Climate change suit..........

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

new

Hiawassee, GA

#34076 Jan 9, 2014

Stupid libroids..........

" During a 1990s budget battle, the Democrats said that if the GOP got its way, the elderly would have to eat dog food to afford medicine. Radio host Rush Limbaugh then spoofed this demagoguery in a GOPAC speech, joking that he’d bought his mother a new can opener “so that she can get the dog food easier when she has to eat it.”

Enter liberal Congresswoman Schroeder. Taking Limbaugh’s comment seriously, she appeared on the House floor the next day to complain, emotionally and incredulously, that “this is what it’s come to!…Rush Limbaugh actually said he's going to buy his mother a can opener so she can have dog food. Wow!”"

new

Hiawassee, GA

#34077 Jan 9, 2014

"NBC: Nominal Brain Capacity

While covering a May Day rally in New York City this year, NBC reporter Ida Siegel was approached by a videographer and asked if she was going to cover the presence of communist hammer-and-sickle flags. Her response? She said she hadn’t seen any and then queried,“What are they? What do they represent?”"

new

Hiawassee, GA

#34078 Jan 9, 2014

" Whoopi Goldberg on 43-year-old Roman Polanski raping and sodomizing a 13-year-old girl: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and [sic] when they let him out he was like "You know what this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail I'm not staying, so that's why he left.""

new

Hiawassee, GA

#34079 Jan 9, 2014

"Joy Behar on Economics: "Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday?""

new

Hiawassee, GA

#34080 Jan 9, 2014

Stupid libroids..........thinking a natural born citizen does NOT include those born via c-section.........

"The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair."

sarcasm

Sycamore, GA

#34082 Jan 10, 2014
I'm not a fan, but I think they were jesting. Does that help their case? No? True.
Interesting

Alpharetta, GA

#34083 Jan 10, 2014
This really should get your "gray matter" to
> churning, even if you
> are an Obama fan. I wouldn't want my hero to be made out
> to be a liar, would
> you?
>
> For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this
> information came from
> Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources
> (Wikipedia, the
> Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book,
> as noted herein).
> It is very easy for someone to check out.
>
> 4 Simple Questions
>
> 1. Back in 1961 people of color were called
> 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth
> certificate' state he is "African-American"
> when the term wasn't
> even used at
> that time ?
>
> 2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists
> Obama's birth as
> August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his
> father. No big deal,
> Right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that
> his father is aged 25
> years old, and that Obama's father was born in
> "Kenya , East Africa
> ".
>
> This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the
> fact that Kenya did not
> even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's
> birth, and 27 years after
> his father's birth. How could Obama's father have
> been born in a country that
> did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it
> was known as the
> "British East Africa Protectorate".(check it
> below)
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_ ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya )
>
> 3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the
> listed place of
> birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological
> Hospital". This
> cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were
> called
> "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and
> "Kapi'olani Maternity
> Home", Respectively. The name did not change to
> Kapi'olani Maternity &
> Gynecological Hospital until1978, when these two hospitals
> merged. How can this
> particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate
> dated 1961 if this
> name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ?
>
> (CHECK IT BELOW)
>
> http://http/http/www.kapiolani .org/women-and-children/about- us/default.aspx
>
> ( http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/a... )
>
> Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?
>
> 4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father.
> He states how proud he
> is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math
> genius, so I may need some
> help from you. Barack Obama's "birth
> certificate" says his father was
> 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have
> put his father's
> date of birth approximately 1936-if my math holds (Honest! I
> did that without a
> calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one
> that hasn't been
> altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW
> II was basically
> between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in
> Wars? Even in the
> latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been
> more than 9 years old.
> Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses
> to alter the facts
> to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?
>
> "A pen in the hand of this president is far more
> dangerous than a gun in
> the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."
new

Hiawassee, GA

#34084 Jan 10, 2014
Interesting wrote:
This really should get your "gray matter" to
> churning, even if you
> are an Obama fan. I wouldn't want my hero to be made out
> to be a liar, would
> you?
>
> For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this
> information came from
> Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources
> (Wikipedia, the
> Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book,
> as noted herein).
> It is very easy for someone to check out.
>
> 4 Simple Questions

I had to delete most of your post to get in my post, as topix limits words and characters.........

While your post makes a good story, it’s not entirely accurate…………..

Number 1…..His birth certificate says father is African, mother is Caucasian…….it does not say anything about African American………….

Number 2……the first paragraph is are correct…… the second paragraph is in error…..
The British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate in 1895, known from 1920 as the Kenya Colony . The Republic of Kenya became independent in December 1963.

Number 3………..You have a valid point in this part…………….even though your link does not say anything about a "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". So where does Obama’s birth certificate get the term from???

My guess would be the certificate is not a copy of the original…….as I don’t believe there is an original…….

“Queen Kapi‘olani founded the Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1890. She held bazaars and luau to raise the $8,000 needed. In 1909, Albert and Emma Wilcox donated the funds to open Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital, a hospital for Hawai‘i’s children envisioned by Dr. James R. Judd and Sanford Dole. In 1978, the two hospitals merged to become Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children.“

And it is still known as the “Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children” today…………..
There is no mention of a "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital" at the link you provided, nor could I find the term on any other searches……I have no clue where it comes from, nor why it shows on his birth certificate…………….
here……..

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files...

Number 4…………….Looks like another error…………as Obama was referring to his grand uncle Charles Thomas Payne, not his biological father Barack Hussein Obama
“Grand-uncle of Barack Obama, younger brother of Madelyn Dunham, born 1925. Served during World War II in the U.S. Army 89th Infantry Division.[37] Obama has often described Payne's role in liberating Ohrdruf forced labor camp.[38] There was brief media attention when Obama mistakenly identified the camp as Auschwitz during the campaign.”

President Obama is a junior, with the same name as his father….

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack...

new

Hiawassee, GA

#34085 Jan 10, 2014

"Leno:‘Now That Christie Is Denying Everything He Sounds Even More Presidential’"

"As the Hillary-loving media predictably pile on embattled New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R), they’ve completely forgotten how many scandals the current White House was involved in last year that the President claimed he had no knowledge of and his always dutiful press backed his play."

I'm no fan of Christie, and even less of Obama..........

they deserve each other, in a striped suit, serving the public.........

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

new

Hiawassee, GA

#34086 Jan 10, 2014

WSJ: Compared to using IRS against political opponents, closing traffic lanes is jaywalking...

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Apr 22 darienspeedtrap 24
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Apr 13 David 99
Trump may be doing us a favor Mar '16 JillyJelly 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... Mar '16 davefash 5
megan swantek (Jun '13) Mar '16 yo!! 3
News Report: GOP Leaders Met With Elon Musk, Tim Coo... Mar '16 biten back 1
News Incorporate St. Simons and Sea islands? Yes No (Mar '06) Mar '16 Bii Hilton 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages