Comments
32,401 - 32,420 of 53,586 Comments Last updated 40 min ago

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#33840 Jan 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
By the way, your post is a direct cut-and-paste from the Heritage Foundation.
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013...
What do we know about the Heritage Foundation? Here is it's funding:
Funding
According to Media Transparency, the Heritage Foundation received $61,944,537 in foundation grants from organizations such as: the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation, the Scaife Foundations, the John M. Olin Foundation, Inc., Castle Rock Foundation, JM Foundation, Claude R. Lambe Charitable Foundation, the Richard and Helen DeVos Foundation, and the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation.
Heritage has received donations from the East Asian nations of South Korea and Taiwan; SourceWatch reports that in 1988 Korean intelligence discovered that Heritage received $2.2 million from the South Korean National Assembly during the 1980's. Although Heritage denies this claim, they do admit to receiving a $400,000 grant from the Korean conglomerate Samsung.
The Korea Foundation, a conduit of the Korean government, has also donated almost $1 million to Heritage in the past three years
Oh - Wait! The KOCH Brothers make an appearance! Not only are they the Koch Charitable Foundation, they ARE the Claude R. Lambe Foundation, amongst others on the list.
You don't even know that you're just a another tool of their personal propaganda machine.
How gullible and sad.
What is gullible and said is voting for nobama, twice.

Now, the promises posted, were broken, through no fault of The Heritage Foundation or any other source I might use.. Even you should be smart enough to admit that nobamanocare is bad law.

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#33841 Jan 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
So? That doesn't change the fact of the (at least) 10 broken promises nobama made to the American People. The way he sold this law was nothing more than a bait and switch, and it is sad that so many gullible people fell for it, twice.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#33842 Jan 5, 2014
I get it.

You don't like Obama.

You have no plan. The republicans have no plan.

Paid, distorted, propaganda agrees with what you want to hear, so you buy into it lock, stock, and barrel. You don't care about addressing what makes sense OR coming up with alternate solutions, you're just ANTI.

Got it. Pathetic.

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#33843 Jan 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
I get it.
You don't like Obama.
Paid, distorted, propaganda agrees with what you want to hear, so you buy into it lock, stock, and barrel. You don't care about addressing what makes sense OR coming up with alternate solutions, you're just ANTI.
Got it. Pathetic.
You got nothing. I am addressing what does not make sense. Obamacare does not make sense. While there are a couple of good reforms in it, this law does little else to address the real issue of providing healthcare insurance for all. Unless the goal all along is to get this to an entitlement. Now, you're right, I don't like Obama as President. I don't like liars as President. I don't like this ACA law. I don't go along with bait and switch sales tactics.

I'll even give you one of the things that makes the least amount of sense with this law. Maybe you can shed some light on this one item.

Obamacare legislators and the CBO have admitted they need the young to get in the game. This law states that the young can remain on their parents policies until they are 26 years old.

Here is another one, virtually the same number will remain uninsured as before the law, as after the law.

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#33844 Jan 5, 2014
Forget 'Keep Your Plan' And The Website, Obamacare Taxes Are Worse.

Taxes and fees abound, and when it comes out of your pocket, it matters little whether a tax or fee label is applied. In 2014, Americans must dig deeper for the health care they need in ways that don’t meet the eye.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/0...

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#33845 Jan 5, 2014
Obama To Americans: You Don't Deserve To Be Free.

So which is the path to prosperity and happiness–freedom or force? Remember that force is aimed at preventing you from acting on your rational judgment.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/harrybinswanger/2...
R E Lee was a loser

Whittier, CA

#33846 Jan 5, 2014
Hey sponge boy!

15 out of the last 19 posts!!

Get a life- nobody cares what you have to say. Racist little piggy boy.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#33847 Jan 5, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see. You are using Libroid Whine #8. rotfl You stupid libroids are ALL ALIKE. Conservatives can "make book" on the excuses you ignorant libroids throw out. It's very entertaining.
You republicantoids are the funnest part of Columbus Topix. You sit in your little seat and steam more and more as time goes by. It's a real delite to see folks like you get all worked up and more and more as Obama continues to RULE over you. Go see mitt and sit on his greedy corrupt lap with a big box of kleenex and cry on each others shoulder. Your party is history for another 3 years so get over it and accept the fact that your friggin little bush great-grandson to the biggest devil worshipper (Crowley) of England is the reason you are where you are now!

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#33848 Jan 5, 2014
R E Lee was a loser wrote:
Hey sponge boy!
15 out of the last 19 posts!!
Get a life- nobody cares what you have to say. Racist little piggy boy.
Really, then why dow (sic) you follow me around?
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#33849 Jan 5, 2014
Join in SOON on Rand Pauls class action lawsuit against the government and justice dept. over the spying by this government over all Americans using cellphones. Should also include monetary restitution for civil rights violations to any American regardless of race,color, or greed. Send a strong message to this government regardless of which party is in power. Be a DAVID and slay Goliath!
new

Dahlonega, GA

#33851 Jan 5, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
What is gullible and said is voting for nobama, twice.
Now, the promises posted, were broken, through no fault of The Heritage Foundation or any other source I might use.. Even you should be smart enough to admit that nobamanocare is bad law.

pay him no mind, he just has a hard on for the Koch brothers..........

The Judge

Dallas, GA

#33852 Jan 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
I get it.
You don't like Obama.
Got it. Pathetic.
Do you agree that those 10 promises were broken?

Do you agree that Obama has lied?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33853 Jan 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate and weather are NOT the same thing. How many times can you right-wing zealots be exposed to that information and still not understand it?
Increasing sea ice is in fact part of the model predictions of global warming. How many times can you right-wing zealots be exposed to that information and still not understand it?
All of the incessant and continually repeated arguments against man-made climate change are being funded by a propaganda machine by those with a massive vested interest in continuing to pollute and sell energy at high prices. How many times can you right-wing zealots be exposed to that information and still not understand it?
At some point, what truly becomes laughable is your steadfast determination to ignore reality. When will you actually accept reality? There are no arguments left for you to pursue that haven't been decimated and proven false. Grasping at those straws is pathetic at this stage in the game.
Laughing my butt off at your ignorance.
No offense, but you were DEAD wrong about Obama. You are wrong about global warming, too. Sorry, pal.

Location hidden

#33854 Jan 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how does the Republican plan address these issues? In what way does the Republican proposal intend to address the problems American citizens have with the current health-care insurance status-quo?
Oh wait! There ISN"T a Republican plan. You're just griping, not actually solving anything. I see.
STOP Obamacare. That's a GREAT plan by the Republicans. Why not offer low cost insurance to those who have no insurance and leave those who already have insurance and like their plans ALONE. I'll tell you why. Obama wanted to be the HERO of the western hemisphere and instead he is just a FOOL. He had NO idea what he was doing and he still doesn't. You know it's true, Lew. I'm disappointed that you won't admit that he is a colossal mistake. Thought you were smarter and better than that.

Location hidden

#33855 Jan 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013...
What do we know about the Heritage Foundation? Here is it's funding:
Funding
According to Media Transparency, the Heritage Foundation received $61,944,537 in foundation grants from organizations such as: the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation, the Scaife Foundations, the John M. Olin Foundation, Inc., Castle Rock Foundation, JM Foundation, Claude R. Lambe Charitable Foundation, the Richard and Helen DeVos Foundation, and the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation.
Heritage has received donations from the East Asian nations of South Korea and Taiwan; SourceWatch reports that in 1988 Korean intelligence discovered that Heritage received $2.2 million from the South Korean National Assembly during the 1980's. Although Heritage denies this claim, they do admit to receiving a $400,000 grant from the Korean conglomerate Samsung.
The Korea Foundation, a conduit of the Korean government, has also donated almost $1 million to Heritage in the past three years
Oh - Wait! The KOCH Brothers make an appearance! Not only are they the Koch Charitable Foundation, they ARE the Claude R. Lambe Foundation, amongst others on the list.
You don't even know that you're just a another tool of their personal propaganda machine.
How gullible and sad.
lol There you go. You just used the Libroid Whine # 5. This is hysterical. In the last three days, two or three of you liberals have used ALL EIGHT of the Libroid Whine strategies. Perfect.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#33856 Jan 5, 2014
new wrote:
<quoted text>
pay him no mind, he just has a hard on for the Koch brothers..........
I've been paying you no mind for months. You're just a brain-dead lonely hermit living out in the woods.

Truth.

Location hidden

#33857 Jan 5, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:

How gullible and sad.
You want to talk about someone being part of a personal propaganda machine AND being gullible and sad??????????

Give me A BREAK. YOU voted for a JOKE to lead this country....TWICE! D*MN!!!!

Location hidden

#33858 Jan 5, 2014
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text> You republicantoids are the funnest part of Columbus Topix. You sit in your little seat and steam more and more as time goes by. It's a real delite to see folks like you get all worked up and more and more as Obama continues to RULE over you. Go see mitt and sit on his greedy corrupt lap with a big box of kleenex and cry on each others shoulder. Your party is history for another 3 years so get over it and accept the fact that your friggin little bush great-grandson to the biggest devil worshipper (Crowley) of England is the reason you are where you are now!
You are so far out of your league. You are simply to be pitied. Actually, you ARE pitied. Now go stand by your mailbox. Your check written on the back of those who produce will get there soon. rotfl

Location hidden

#33859 Jan 5, 2014
The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you agree that those 10 promises were broken?
Do you agree that Obama has lied?
He'll NEVER admit it. Koolaid runs in his veins. He KNOWS Obama is horrendous, but he'll never admit it.
You know, the liberals can say what they want about the conservatives, but ALL of the conservatives saw this coming. How could the liberals NOT????? They basically threw this country to the wolves in order to support the social experiment. Disgusting.
Laughing till ur death

North Kingstown, RI

#33860 Jan 5, 2014
Here we go..... Conservatives please keep talking, the more you talk, the more people sway democrat. Also, please continue with the racist Obama jokes, the jokes about Trayvon Martin and the jokes about Kendrick Johnson. Oh please do, it's free speech, and I love it when you show the American people that you believe black people could only die at the expense of their own fault. Clearly this kid decided to just dive head first into a 14 inch hole and somehow fit. Conservatives, so smart, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 15 hr Amused 1,183
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) 19 hr Danny Noonan 12
Mater Construction Sun rodeogirl31520 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Aug 29 Alex 7
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
might be moving to Brunswick Aug 26 whimzy 1
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••