Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#33766 Jan 3, 2014
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Pay Up republican! It's punishment for defecatting bush on our country!
What a pathetic and misspelled post.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#33767 Jan 3, 2014
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text> How about you repub? Your party pick got there azzes whipped fair and square the last two elections!
Fair and square? Are you kidding? Just look at the voter fraud. Just look at the news media bias supporting the Democrats. Look at the news media bias against Republicans.
I am not a Republican and can clearly see these things. Even some in the Liberal news media are now admitting this. Are you blind?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#33768 Jan 3, 2014
bluffy wrote:
<quoted text>
it just goes to show ya there are more stupid people in this country than not.
They sure haven't helped any.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#33769 Jan 3, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw where 98% of the media who reported on the stranded "scientists", failed to mention they were global warming activists. They were there to photograph melting ice caps and penguins wind surfing in the warm waters. They should have called Al Gore, the leading climate change gas bag, who could have freed the ship from the ice with all of his hot air.
You are correct as most of the news media fails to say why the scientist were there. They were studying the effects of global warming on so called imaginary melting ice that they want us to believe.
Now they have been rescued by the Chinese using a helicopter. The scientist were taken to the Chinese ice breaker but now that ship is frozen in the ice and needs to be rescued. That global warming is somehow causing that ice to freeze thicker and thicker.
I am curious how the news media and the paid off scientists are going to explain that one away. Seems that they will just try to ignore the facts like all liberals do.
This story just keeps on giving and giving. I am laughing my butt off.
Scott

Commerce, GA

#33771 Jan 4, 2014
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct as most of the news media fails to say why the scientist were there. They were studying the effects of global warming on so called imaginary melting ice that they want us to believe.
Now they have been rescued by the Chinese using a helicopter. The scientist were taken to the Chinese ice breaker but now that ship is frozen in the ice and needs to be rescued. That global warming is somehow causing that ice to freeze thicker and thicker.
I am curious how the news media and the paid off scientists are going to explain that one away. Seems that they will just try to ignore the facts like all liberals do.
This story just keeps on giving and giving. I am laughing my butt off.
The Liberals, in their minds, have already explained it away by virtue of the fact they have changed their cause from Global Warming to Climate Change. Climate Change encompasses all unusual weather events, including extreme cold. So long as the money flows, the "scientists" will perpetuate this incredible fraud.

U.S. taxpayers have spent $7.45 billion in developing nations to help them fight the effects of climate change from 2010 thru 2012 as part of a $30 billion pledge from Obama at the U.N. Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen,2009. The irony is that we borrow money from China, the largest polluter in the World, to distribute to other countries. Then, look who rescues these crazies from the ice ......China! Well, at least the penguins will be happy when they are gone and are no longer polluting their pristine environment.

Hope you have a great New Year, Dave. It should be an interesting one.
Scott

Commerce, GA

#33772 Jan 4, 2014
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text> How about you repub? Your party pick got there azzes whipped fair and square the last two elections!
Fair and square? How can you forget that Obama campaigned in all "57" states which gave him a 7 state advantage over the Republican candidates. Of course, then there is all the voter fraud which included a large Democrat voting bloc.....dead people.
the truth

Hiawassee, GA

#33773 Jan 4, 2014
Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Omammy did not grow up in a white community. Actually, no one is sure where he grew up. It sure is hell not Hawaii. Several news agencies have set upon his background and none of them has found the truth. The address in Hawaii where he was brought up, is a joke. A next door neighbor that has been living there for 40 years has never seen or heard of him. You libertoids keep believing in the annointed one and see where you are today after 5 years. He is a planted fake and you all know that, but keep following the shepard, you little sheep. Also you blacks that was so hip on him being prez, what has he done for you. Black unemployment is at an all time high. Oh I forgot about the welfare and foodstamps and the Hawaii vacations costing millions. How many of you got an invitation?.
This argument is so ridiculous as to be beyond belief. It actually shows just how whacko the whacko wing of the republican party is. If there was any truth to this fairy tale you believe people who love to see their name in TV like Trump, with his recourses would have backed down on the birth certificate ploy. People like the Hunt brothers who hate the space on earth he occupies would spend some of the billions of dollars they hoard to put him down. And the really big dog, the Republican Party has shut down government costing millions and millions of dollars to try and slow his agenda. You really think if what you think is true, nobody could find the proof but whackos like YOU? Of course you do, that's what whackos do today, believe crazy things!!
Like all the trips Bush took to his ranch in Texas were free, and you were invited to come help clear the Brush while it cost citizens millions. I think both are and still are entitled to a damn vacation for the only full time job in the world that makes middle age men old in just a few years, but you don't you are just another whacko high on ignorance.
cant

Hiawassee, GA

#33774 Jan 4, 2014
Huffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack, discredit, evade, and change the subject. WoW, you used four liberal "debate" tactics in one post!
Can't debate ignorance and half truths , its just not possible..
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#33775 Jan 4, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This argument is so ridiculous as to be beyond belief. It actually shows just how whacko the whacko wing of the republican party is. If there was any truth to this fairy tale you believe people who love to see their name in TV like Trump, with his recourses would have backed down on the birth certificate ploy. People like the Hunt brothers who hate the space on earth he occupies would spend some of the billions of dollars they hoard to put him down. And the really big dog, the Republican Party has shut down government costing millions and millions of dollars to try and slow his agenda. You really think if what you think is true, nobody could find the proof but whackos like YOU? Of course you do, that's what whackos do today, believe crazy things!!
Like all the trips Bush took to his ranch in Texas were free, and you were invited to come help clear the Brush while it cost citizens millions. I think both are and still are entitled to a damn vacation for the only full time job in the world that makes middle age men old in just a few years, but you don't you are just another whacko high on ignorance.
The truth. You would not know the truth if it it bit you in the arse. I am not a Republican but an Independent. I VOTE FOR THE PERSON i THINK WILL DO THE BEST JOB FOR THE PEOPLE. Obammy has one agena, to become KING of the USA.He could care less if he hurts all of America. This is not about Bush it's about Barry. How can you trust a man with his background and his first 5 years as your Prez. He is an idiot, not because he is half black, just because he knows nothing about running a McDonalds, much less a country.He is a disgrace to our country, ask any of our allies. If Allen West would run against any Demorat, I would vote for him in a heart beat. He is BLACK, but he is smart and has core values. You left wingers keep it up and be brainwashed the rest of your life. It just goes to show you how easy it is to fool a fool. I may be a wacko, but I can think for myself. I am not a sheep being led to slaughter. Use your head for somethig besides hanging your hat on. Dumazz.
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#33776 Jan 4, 2014
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>F your republican party and especially bush and mitt. Buy yourself a large supply of laxatives republican fool, you will need them with 3 more years.
You need to buy a large supply of Trojans, you are the one being screwed. Oh you might get them free in the new health care plan. What a frigging JOKE.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#33777 Jan 4, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This argument is so ridiculous as to be beyond belief. It actually shows just how whacko the whacko wing of the republican party is. If there was any truth to this fairy tale you believe people who love to see their name in TV like Trump, with his recourses would have backed down on the birth certificate ploy. People like the Hunt brothers who hate the space on earth he occupies would spend some of the billions of dollars they hoard to put him down. And the really big dog, the Republican Party has shut down government costing millions and millions of dollars to try and slow his agenda. You really think if what you think is true, nobody could find the proof but whackos like YOU? Of course you do, that's what whackos do today, believe crazy things!!
Like all the trips Bush took to his ranch in Texas were free, and you were invited to come help clear the Brush while it cost citizens millions. I think both are and still are entitled to a damn vacation for the only full time job in the world that makes middle age men old in just a few years, but you don't you are just another whacko high on ignorance.
Obama is a liar.
GENERAL ROBERT E LEE

Warner Robins, GA

#33778 Jan 4, 2014
Fought hard and opposed the yankee criminals at every turn. He supportted commander Davis in the war and stood tall at every opportunity. The yankee criminals just wanted the natural resources the south had. Commander Davis was caught over at Ocilla after the war.
Obama is just like a yankee.....not being a real citizen, he has no right destroying medicare and taking over as king. His last term as prez is eexpiring fast. Mid term elections are coming ....
General Robert E Loser

Downey, CA

#33779 Jan 4, 2014
GENERAL ROBERT E LEE wrote:
Fought hard and opposed the yankee criminals at every turn. He supportted commander Davis in the war and stood tall at every opportunity. The yankee criminals just wanted the natural resources the south had. Commander Davis was caught over at Ocilla after the war.
Obama is just like a yankee.....not being a real citizen, he has no right destroying medicare and taking over as king. His last term as prez is eexpiring fast. Mid term elections are coming ....
Lee was a loser. Rode a donkey around while the real soldiers from the noth made the southern boys hide in the woods. The southern women loved the northern boys - still do.
picker

United States

#33780 Jan 4, 2014
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair and square? Are you kidding? Just look at the voter fraud. Just look at the news media bias supporting the Democrats. Look at the news media bias against Republicans.
I am not a Republican and can clearly see these things. Even some in the Liberal news media are now admitting this. Are you blind?
"voter fraud" - LMFAO

If you actually believe that that is how Obama got elected then you are far more delusional than I ever though. What a joke. The right winged blogosphere and chain letters are most likely the source of such nonsense. And don't forget that Fox News is the most watched news channel that exists as folks like yourself love to point out at every opportunity. Too damned funny. I realize that it's difficult to accept from ultra conservatives like your self that Obama simply had more folks approve of him in both elections. Now you may continue you weeping…..

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fra...
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#33781 Jan 4, 2014
The best part of Columbus topix and the enjoyment one can receive is reading coments by mad republican reptoids. For 8 long painful years all of us non-republicans had to eat all the BS that 6 foot stack of texas feces their circus freak fed us. Now they are steaming mad cause they can't have their way and con independents to accept their party. Well it was either Obama or a clone of bush named mitt. mitt would love to be sitting on one of his defence contractor friends gold platted navy toilet seats right now but the American public choose a democrat the last 2 times as the lessor of the two evils. Well Rand Paul would be a good pick but staying a republican he would not be able to be an independent thinker because all the other reptoid republican senators would insist on their comfortable platform of a bloated military, more tax break for the rich, destroying the social security system, and all you non-repubs know the drill. On a positive note he is pushing for a multi-million public class action lawsuit against the government for using spy sattelites to listen to all cell phone calls made by Americans to other Americans right here in America. bush started this evilness and Obama apparently is still keeping this evilness continuing along. As this situation develops we will all find out that the IRS,FBI,DEA and all state law enforcement agencies have been using this sattelite to listen in on all your cell phone call too. This thing is going to explode in the near future and I would suggest all cell phone users to GET involved in this class action lawsuit. Lets take some on these THUGS with badges to court and try and get Justice!
new

Jefferson, GA

#33782 Jan 4, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This argument is so ridiculous as to be beyond belief. It actually shows just how whacko the whacko wing of the republican party is. If there was any truth to this fairy tale you believe people who love to see their name in TV like Trump, with his recourses would have backed down on the birth certificate ploy. People like the Hunt brothers who hate the space on earth he occupies would spend some of the billions of dollars they hoard to put him down. And the really big dog, the Republican Party has shut down government costing millions and millions of dollars to try and slow his agenda. You really think if what you think is true, nobody could find the proof but whackos like YOU? Of course you do, that's what whackos do today, believe crazy things!!
Like all the trips Bush took to his ranch in Texas were free, and you were invited to come help clear the Brush while it cost citizens millions. I think both are and still are entitled to a damn vacation for the only full time job in the world that makes middle age men old in just a few years, but you don't you are just another whacko high on ignorance.


Speaking of ignorance..........

Welcome

Pittsburgh, PA

#33786 Jan 4, 2014
youtube.com/watch... … Support Georgia Final Front Tears
new

Jefferson, GA

#33787 Jan 4, 2014

For all you global warming nutcases..........


https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...


new

Jefferson, GA

#33788 Jan 4, 2014


Dumping their stocks..........catching the average investor with their pants down..........


"No investors, let alone billionaires, will want to own stocks with falling profit margins and shrinking dividends. So if that’s why Buffett, Paulson, and Soros are dumping stocks, they have decided to cash out early and leave Main Street investors holding the bag."


http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires...



new

Jefferson, GA

#33789 Jan 4, 2014

Cold in Minnesota..........


"A Freeze Is Coming Minn. Hasn’t Seen In Nearly 20 Years"


http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/01/02/a-fr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phillips given Outstanding Educator Award (Jul '07) Jan 14 rick 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 14 Mek 25
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Dec '16 lookitupjoker 2
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov '16 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov '16 Farrell Landon 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages