That's right Duffy. You tell "em.
Muffy and I are with you.
Thank you, "Truth" You guys are funny!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#33735 Jan 2, 2014
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, "Truth" You guys are funny!
That's an understatement.
Stuffy

Alpharetta, GA

#33736 Jan 2, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an understatement.
To what extent?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#33737 Jan 2, 2014
Itís official: Obamacare debuts with more canceled plans than enrollments,

Obamacare may have promised health insurance for the masses. But on its first day, itís left more Americans without coverage instead of increasing that number.
PostHereAndEatMe

Saint Marys, GA

#33738 Jan 2, 2014
This ridiculous thread needs to die, losers.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33739 Jan 2, 2014
Not enough young people have signed up for Obamacare as was anticipated.(Duh) Actually, no one is quite sure how many people HAVE truly signed up for Obamacare. Just because Obamacare is in someone's cart, does not mean they've signed up. rotfl Source: World News Tonight tonight.
Seriously, who DIDN'T see this coming? Come on, Libroids. Continue to show the rest of us how pathetic you are by STILL defending that fraud.
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#33740 Jan 2, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing your true colors and don't even know it. Obama grew up in a white culture?!?!?! Have you ever been to Hawaii, its a very diverse culture with native Hawaiians, blacks, whites, Asians and lots of mixed race. Then you try to wiggle out of your obvious racist mindset by saying WE live in a diverse country. Problem is you are not talking so much about race as ethnicity, its not the same thing. Claiming Obama is not black is ridiculous, look at the man, its like saying a cat looks like a mule!! In multiracial children one race is almost always dominant. You are a great example of a racist who is so racist and so comfortable being a racist you don't even how racist you are, amazing.
I agree. Omammy did not grow up in a white community. Actually, no one is sure where he grew up. It sure is hell not Hawaii. Several news agencies have set upon his background and none of them has found the truth. The address in Hawaii where he was brought up, is a joke. A next door neighbor that has been living there for 40 years has never seen or heard of him. You libertoids keep believing in the annointed one and see where you are today after 5 years. He is a planted fake and you all know that, but keep following the shepard, you little sheep. Also you blacks that was so hip on him being prez, what has he done for you. Black unemployment is at an all time high. Oh I forgot about the welfare and foodstamps and the Hawaii vacations costing millions. How many of you got an invitation?.
Fluffy

Lula, GA

#33741 Jan 3, 2014
Stuffy wrote:
<quoted text>
To what extent?
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
Huffy

Dallas, TX

#33742 Jan 3, 2014
Stuffy wrote:
<quoted text>
To what extent?
That any on the left think that the situation this country is in is funny.
Gruffy

Lula, GA

#33743 Jan 3, 2014
This country is in very serious shape totally without any leadership.
new

Dahlonega, GA

#33744 Jan 3, 2014

"'GLOBAL WARMING' INTENSIFIES..."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/...

As scientists get rescued from being frozen is ice in the Arctic..........

As record lows envelop the U.S..........

"U.S. ushers in 2014 with record-low temps, snow"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-ushers-in-2014...

Scott

Lula, GA

#33746 Jan 3, 2014
new wrote:
"'GLOBAL WARMING' INTENSIFIES..."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/...
As scientists get rescued from being frozen is ice in the Arctic..........
As record lows envelop the U.S..........
"U.S. ushers in 2014 with record-low temps, snow"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-ushers-in-2014...
I saw where 98% of the media who reported on the stranded "scientists", failed to mention they were global warming activists. They were there to photograph melting ice caps and penguins wind surfing in the warm waters. They should have called Al Gore, the leading climate change gas bag, who could have freed the ship from the ice with all of his hot air.
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33747 Jan 3, 2014
Not to get off topic (yeah, right), but isn't the slogan of this site supposed to be something to the effect of "Your news, your take, your town"? Why is it that you post a topic, and they shoot it down and remove it when it doesn't suit their agenda? Contradiction in terms it would seem.
Huffy

Dallas, TX

#33748 Jan 3, 2014
Obamacare Has No Financial Controls Whatsoever
It Doesnít Know If You Paid or If You SHOULD Be Paid.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/01/03/obamacare-...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33749 Jan 3, 2014
Obamacare will most likely be WORSE for ERs. People with Obamacare will go to the ER because they won't have to wait to get an appointment as they will with their PCP. Source: Good Morning America this morning.

Come on, Libroids. Continue to show how incredibly ignorant you are by STILL defending that fraud of an individual you voted for TWICE!!!!!!
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33750 Jan 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Obamacare will most likely be WORSE for ERs. People with Obamacare will go to the ER because they won't have to wait to get an appointment as they will with their PCP. Source: Good Morning America this morning.
Come on, Libroids. Continue to show how incredibly ignorant you are by STILL defending that fraud of an individual you voted for TWICE!!!!!!
Shhh. They are doing a great job. It's me, the cat. Ah cha cha cha cha.:)
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33751 Jan 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
For you Syn. Enjoy the words, and understand how fast I move around the planet. Smile, and Happy New Year!

Mr West

Fortson, GA

#33752 Jan 3, 2014
I am deeply saddened by the state of affairs of the "Topix" You can't post a thread without it being removed because someone didn't like what you said. So I ragged on the current Mayor of Columbus,GA. So i stated fact. And they will take away my opinions because someone told them to "or else"? Pfft.
Mr West

Fortson, GA

#33754 Jan 3, 2014
Kangaroo-01 wrote:
<quoted text> WoW,you can't think for yourself. This quote came from Fox News..that so=called doctor said this. Hint Hint,have you ever noticed they use him for other opinions that has absolutely nothing to do with medical topics? Fox's Anti-American Negative news show is a total joke.
How is Mydnyte?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Okefenokee EMS (Mar '14) 1 hr Paige 2
How do you change your IP address location (Mar '10) 18 hr dolorees 5
Power outage (Mar '07) Dec 21 Teacher 2
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web