Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Legion Dockery fans

Columbus, GA

#33723 Jan 1, 2014
will dockery rocks. like obama care, you should check out his web site.
new

Jefferson, GA

#33724 Jan 2, 2014

The new locations of plantations..........

"Bill de Blasio's Mayoral Inauguration Invocation Speaker Says NYC is a 'Plantation'"

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/01...

new

Jefferson, GA

#33725 Jan 2, 2014

"5 ObamaCare Nightmares for Democrats in 2014"

1. People who think they have coverage, don't.

2. Millions more people will lose insurance in 2014.

3. Deductible Shock

4. Insurance Premium Sticker Shock

5. Employer Mandate

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

new

Jefferson, GA

#33726 Jan 2, 2014
A sentiment enjoyed by many gun owners..........

"Republican Rep:'Liberal Tears' Are My Favorite Gun Lubricant"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

new

Jefferson, GA

#33727 Jan 2, 2014

Once the libroids find out about this,,,,,,,,,,felon laws will be changed..........nothing like a potential libroid vote for cronyism to take over..........

"Study: Most Convicts Vote Democrat"

new

Jefferson, GA

#33728 Jan 2, 2014

What's in a number..........for Obama, numbers change as does the wind..........numbers lie, Obama flys..........

""Seeking to minimize fallout from the Obama administration missing its year-end Obamacare enrollment targets by 1.3 million people, White House adviser Phil Schiliro said on Tuesday that the oft-cited seven million Obamacare enrollment target "was never our target number."

"There's no magic to the seven million," said Schiliro. "It came from the Congressional Budget Office, and it had become an accepted number."

Still, the Obama administration cited the seven million figure in a September memo as a signup target, notes The Hill.""

new

Jefferson, GA

#33729 Jan 2, 2014
"As of today--Jan. 1, 2014--a Democratic administration led by President Barack Obama will use a regulation permitted and funded by a Republican-majority House of Representatives to prohibit Americans from freely exercising not just Christianity, but virtue itself in the United States of America."

"“There is a true law, a right reason, conformable to nature, universal, unchangeable, eternal, whose commands urge us to duty, and whose prohibitions restrain us from evil,” wrote Cicero.

“Neither the senate nor the people can give us any dispensation for not obeying this universal law of justice,” he said.“It is not one thing at Rome and another at Athens; one thing today and another tomorrow; but in all times and nations this universal law must forever reign, eternal and imperishable”

“God himself is its author, its promulgator, its enforcer,” said this Roman senator.“He who obeys it not, flies from himself, and does violence to the very nature of man.”

“When a man is inspired by virtue such as this, what bribes can you offer him, what treasures, what thrones, what empires?” wrote Cicero.“He considers these but mortal goods and esteems his own divine.”

“And,” concluded this pre-Christian statesman,“if the ingratitude of the people, and the envy of his competitors, or the violence of powerful enemies despoil his virtue of its earthly recompense, he still enjoys a thousand consolations in the approbation of conscience, and sustains himself by contemplating the beauty of moral rectitude.”"

http://cnsnews.com/commentary/terence-p-jeffr...

the truth

Hiawassee, GA

#33730 Jan 2, 2014
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have been to Hawaii. The black population in Hawaii is about 2%. Obama went to Occidental College where the black students enrollment is about 4%. He went to Columbia University and Harvard University. Historically, this is not a typical black background. It is a privileged background. I never said any thing about the color of the man's skin. it is progressives that rejoiced that the President could have some "slave blood" in his distant family. Just because I don't believe in your argument, doesn't make me a Racist.
Never heard the story about "slave blood" in his family, what's the point? Do you have slave owner blood in your family, again if you do what's the point?

So you are only a racist when it comes to poor black people below what you consider your "station" in life. Glad you made that point clear.
Duffy

Canton, GA

#33731 Jan 2, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard the story about "slave blood" in his family, what's the point? Do you have slave owner blood in your family, again if you do what's the point?
So you are only a racist when it comes to poor black people below what you consider your "station" in life. Glad you made that point clear.
If you'd bother to keep up with the news, you would know what I was referring to. Back in 2007, when Obama decided to run for president, journalists, including those from CBS asked if he was "black enough. New York Daily News columnist Stanley Crouch asserted in November that “other than color, Obama did not — does not — share a heritage with the majority of black Americans, who are descendants of plantation slaves … So when black Americans refer to Obama as ‘one of us,’ I do not know what they are talking about.” In July of 2012, the Huffington Post rejoiced that according to the New York Times, a team of genealogists has discovered the president's slave ancestry.

Instead of throwing childish and slanderous epithets at people who disagree with you, why not read a newspaper or two? I believe any of my comments can be backed up with facts. All you spew is hysterical insults. Earlier I quoted Proverbs. Here's a new one just for you: Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.—Greg King
Muffy

Alpharetta, GA

#33732 Jan 2, 2014
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text>If you'd bother to keep up with the news, you would know what I was referring to. Back in 2007, when Obama decided to run for president, journalists, including those from CBS asked if he was "black enough. New York Daily News columnist Stanley Crouch asserted in November that “other than color, Obama did not — does not — share a heritage with the majority of black Americans, who are descendants of plantation slaves … So when black Americans refer to Obama as ‘one of us,’ I do not know what they are talking about.” In July of 2012, the Huffington Post rejoiced that according to the New York Times, a team of genealogists has discovered the president's slave ancestry.
Instead of throwing childish and slanderous epithets at people who disagree with you, why not read a newspaper or two? I believe any of my comments can be backed up with facts. All you spew is hysterical insults. Earlier I quoted Proverbs. Here's a new one just for you: Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.—Greg King
You tell 'em Duffy!
Tuffy

Alto, GA

#33733 Jan 2, 2014
That's right Duffy. You tell "em.

Muffy and I are with you.
Duffy

Canton, GA

#33734 Jan 2, 2014
Tuffy wrote:
That's right Duffy. You tell "em.
Muffy and I are with you.
Thank you, "Truth" You guys are funny!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#33735 Jan 2, 2014
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, "Truth" You guys are funny!
That's an understatement.
Stuffy

Alpharetta, GA

#33736 Jan 2, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an understatement.
To what extent?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#33737 Jan 2, 2014
It’s official: Obamacare debuts with more canceled plans than enrollments,

Obamacare may have promised health insurance for the masses. But on its first day, it’s left more Americans without coverage instead of increasing that number.
PostHereAndEatMe

Saint Marys, GA

#33738 Jan 2, 2014
This ridiculous thread needs to die, losers.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33739 Jan 2, 2014
Not enough young people have signed up for Obamacare as was anticipated.(Duh) Actually, no one is quite sure how many people HAVE truly signed up for Obamacare. Just because Obamacare is in someone's cart, does not mean they've signed up. rotfl Source: World News Tonight tonight.
Seriously, who DIDN'T see this coming? Come on, Libroids. Continue to show the rest of us how pathetic you are by STILL defending that fraud.
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#33740 Jan 2, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing your true colors and don't even know it. Obama grew up in a white culture?!?!?! Have you ever been to Hawaii, its a very diverse culture with native Hawaiians, blacks, whites, Asians and lots of mixed race. Then you try to wiggle out of your obvious racist mindset by saying WE live in a diverse country. Problem is you are not talking so much about race as ethnicity, its not the same thing. Claiming Obama is not black is ridiculous, look at the man, its like saying a cat looks like a mule!! In multiracial children one race is almost always dominant. You are a great example of a racist who is so racist and so comfortable being a racist you don't even how racist you are, amazing.
I agree. Omammy did not grow up in a white community. Actually, no one is sure where he grew up. It sure is hell not Hawaii. Several news agencies have set upon his background and none of them has found the truth. The address in Hawaii where he was brought up, is a joke. A next door neighbor that has been living there for 40 years has never seen or heard of him. You libertoids keep believing in the annointed one and see where you are today after 5 years. He is a planted fake and you all know that, but keep following the shepard, you little sheep. Also you blacks that was so hip on him being prez, what has he done for you. Black unemployment is at an all time high. Oh I forgot about the welfare and foodstamps and the Hawaii vacations costing millions. How many of you got an invitation?.
Fluffy

Commerce, GA

#33741 Jan 3, 2014
Stuffy wrote:
<quoted text>
To what extent?
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
Huffy

Dallas, TX

#33742 Jan 3, 2014
Stuffy wrote:
<quoted text>
To what extent?
That any on the left think that the situation this country is in is funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Wed MCay 29
News Phillips given Outstanding Educator Award (Jul '07) Jan 14 rick 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Dec '16 lookitupjoker 2
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov '16 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov '16 Farrell Landon 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance