Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#33673 Dec 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a clueless fraud!! We have seen a cottage industry grow from blaming the black guy for everything. FNC, Beck, Limbaugh and probably a hundred off the wall internet web sites and local talk are getting rich feeding the ignorant the line of truth they want to hear.
Talk about ignorant minions, you are at least at the top of one list.
And just to clear the air, conservatives have done nothing when compared to what the black guy has done. He has accomplished a lot, like what he has done or not, he has done something! The tea party conservative's on the other hand have not accomplished one thing, not one measurable accomplishment. They have cost this country millions of dollars with their government shutdowns. Now that's something to be proud of and surely something even you can understand.
You are truely hopeless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#33674 Dec 31, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut the hell up already! Obama is not black, you stupid moron... He's a mutt... He's the product of a trashy a$$ white woman, and a perverted old black man. That neither one wanted, so they dumped on his communist grandpa...
Obama's weird, ugly, dopeheaded, queer a$$... Is tryin to turn this country into a queer lovin communist country. It ain't gonna happen, sissy... ;)
And, as far as the shutdown goes... Republicans tryed to save people(includin Obama) from Obamacare, but Obama is stupid like you are... I think you may be a little dumber than he, because he's got you fooled... All he's got to do with you, is appear black and say "folks" in a few speeches... And you'll follow that queer mutt straight to hell...:(
Wake up dummy!
Impeach that peter suckin mutt Obama Today!
This has to one of the truest, hard hitting, funniest post that you ever posted! LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33675 Dec 31, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut the hell up already! Obama is not black, you stupid moron... He's a mutt... He's the product of a trashy a$$ white woman, and a perverted old black man. That neither one wanted, so they dumped on his communist grandpa...
Obama's weird, ugly, dopeheaded, queer a$$... Is tryin to turn this country into a queer lovin communist country. It ain't gonna happen, sissy... ;)
And, as far as the shutdown goes... Republicans tryed to save people(includin Obama) from Obamacare, but Obama is stupid like you are... I think you may be a little dumber than he, because he's got you fooled... All he's got to do with you, is appear black and say "folks" in a few speeches... And you'll follow that queer mutt straight to hell...:(
Wake up dummy!
Impeach that peter suckin mutt Obama Today!
You are a moron of the 8th degree of the highest order. You babble on and on about nothing, then come back to give yourself credit over and over to make it look like people actually give a damn what you say. You have now proven yourself a racist, and a blind fool in the park of life. May God have mercy upon your feeble soul, and in the next life, may you come back as a black man, so you can reap what you sow. A$$bag racist degenerate idiot. Make sure to keep coming back to post your cartoon icons, as no one cares anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33676 Dec 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a clueless fraud!! We have seen a cottage industry grow from blaming the black guy for everything. FNC, Beck, Limbaugh and probably a hundred off the wall internet web sites and local talk are getting rich feeding the ignorant the line of truth they want to hear.
Talk about ignorant minions, you are at least at the top of one list.
And just to clear the air, conservatives have done nothing when compared to what the black guy has done. He has accomplished a lot, like what he has done or not, he has done something! The tea party conservative's on the other hand have not accomplished one thing, not one measurable accomplishment. They have cost this country millions of dollars with their government shutdowns. Now that's something to be proud of and surely something even you can understand.
Yeah, and you are a hearty nugget of wisdom. You spew off every day, but just what the hell have you done to contribute to the world? I'll wait on this gem of an answer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
True That

Dallas, TX

#33677 Dec 31, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Things that happen in life are only real to them,(liberals), when it happens to them.
And only when they can place the blame for it elsewhere.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33678 Dec 31, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to one of the truest, hard hitting, funniest post that you ever posted! LOL
Dave, if you are being honest, then you are an equal moron in the eyes of everyone as well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Fortson, GA

#33679 Dec 31, 2013
See? I take off for a few days and y'all become a lynch mob, cross burning, backyard jury, no brain having bunch of tools. The things people believe, I swear.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#33680 Dec 31, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
See? I take off for a few days and y'all become a lynch mob, cross burning, backyard jury, no brain having bunch of tools. The things people believe, I swear.
Oh my... It seems one mutt has been offended!?! Truth hurts... Huh?:0
Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no racist lynch mobs here... More like a truth tellin brick squad, burnin christmas trees, blastin lames and mutts on Topix! LoL! ;))))
You're not cryin, are you? ;(

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Fortson, GA

#33681 Dec 31, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my... It seems one mutt has been offended!?! Truth hurts... Huh?:0
Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no racist lynch mobs here... More like a truth tellin brick squad, burnin christmas trees, blastin lames and mutts on Topix! LoL! ;))))
You're not cryin, are you? ;(
Mutt? I guess we are all mutts now aren't we? My being of German-Irish descent and all. You are a disgrace to Human culture. You have no moralistic value, you bash on people different from you, you don't like anything outside of your own box of perceived wisdom, and are, in most other eyes of people with half a brain, a waste of time. Gonna cry now?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Duffy

Suwanee, GA

#33682 Dec 31, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mutt? I guess we are all mutts now aren't we? My being of German-Irish descent and all. You are a disgrace to Human culture. You have no moralistic value, you bash on people different from you, you don't like anything outside of your own box of perceived wisdom, and are, in most other eyes of people with half a brain, a waste of time. Gonna cry now?
You're using another Progressive tactic. Name Calling. When you don't have the intellect to win an argument , you call some one a racist or a disgrace to humanity. Obama grew up in a white culture. His mother was white and he was sent off to live with his white grandparents when his mother passed away. You are right that most of us are mutts since we live in a diverse country. Obama is not black until he needs to put on his ghetto dialect to get a vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Dahlonega, GA

#33683 Dec 31, 2013

So who are the racists of the day???

Why just a few libroids on CNN..........

"MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry apologizes for attack on Mitt Romney's adopted black grandson."

" After the image flashed on the screen during the show, actress Pia Glenn broke out in song, singing, "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just isn't the same."

"That little baby, front and center, would be the one," said Glenn, who was among the four panel members who joined Harris-Perry for the segment."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sara...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Dahlonega, GA

#33684 Dec 31, 2013

I wonder how many libroids have sympathy for obama..........

"Obama pollster: reporters should stop covering polls in 2014"

AWWWWWwwwwww.......they dont like the polls..........they dont like "not being liked"..........they dont like the entertainment report........
they dont like the icons they get on blogs..........their poor little feelings are hurt..........

Their hope and change has not worked......... their bs is now known world wide........their credibility sucks big time..........and the American public is stuck with this poor sucker of a president for another 3 years..........

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/31/obama-polls...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Dahlonega, GA

#33685 Dec 31, 2013

I had high hopes for some libroids who post here........but alas, there has been a delay in production and implementation..........

"Computer Chips That Work Like a Brain Are Coming Just Not Yet"

http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/12/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#33686 Dec 31, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
A second Russian bombing, as horrific as yesterday's, same city. Wonder if Obama even cares?
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...
Heck, I wonder if the POTUSA even knows about it...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#33687 Dec 31, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably telling Putin to blame it on a video.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

Byron, GA

#33688 Dec 31, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#33689 Dec 31, 2013
How, more importantly why, do so many people get disability benefits?

"The total number of people in the United States now receiving federal disability benefits hit a record 10,988,269 in December, up from the previous record of 10,982,920 set in November, according to newly released data from the Social Security Administration".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NoWay

Dalton, GA

#33690 Dec 31, 2013
Because they can. Same reason illegals get checks. Because they can. Our government is ridiculous when it comers to money. Take, take, take from taxpayers and give it to those who can but won't work. Shameful!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#33691 Dec 31, 2013
NoWay wrote:
Because they can. Same reason illegals get checks. Because they can. Our government is ridiculous when it comers to money. Take, take, take from taxpayers and give it to those who can but won't work. Shameful!
How many of those on disability are truly disabled (mentally or physically) and cannot work?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#33692 Dec 31, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
How, more importantly why, do so many people get disability benefits?
"The total number of people in the United States now receiving federal disability benefits hit a record 10,988,269 in December, up from the previous record of 10,982,920 set in November, according to newly released data from the Social Security Administration".
Ut ohh! Looks like wealth envy rears it's ugly head again- you otta be ashamed, genny. Sorry, just couldn't resist. Happy New Year, everyone!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Clubs in the Darien,Brunswick area (Jan '11) Oct 22 a little curius 2
might be moving to Brunswick Oct 18 I used to live there 2
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Oct 15 Cold War Warrior 5
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Oct 15 Political Traveler 8
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match

Brunswick Jobs