Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#33696 Dec 31, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that Dr. Doobie Bros the pot grower calls some1 else a dope head.
How come you only come out of your closet, and do your usual one sentence dumb shit... When I and/or someone else says something negative about queers.... Huh? LoL! ;))))
It's very tellin, ya nasty little freak...*really*
Oh and I was born in 1979.... So your corny jokes about old songs and/or bands are stupid...
I didn't even know that was a band, until someone told me... Ya old weirdo...
I'm more of a "Hinder" kind of dopehead... Ya old sissy!
I bet it sucks to be old AND queer... Huh?*smilin*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#33697 Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year, Syn!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33698 Dec 31, 2013
@OMTE - "born in 1979" - ouch, where's my cane. ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#33699 Dec 31, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
@OMTE - "born in 1979" - ouch, where's my cane. ;)
November 17, 1979, to be exact.... How old are you? ;)))
Syn. never would tell me how old she is... I guess it's a woman thang... Huh? ;) Ya'll are kinda touchy when it comes to ya weight and age... Why is that?*just askin*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Im a midnight toker

Alpharetta, GA

#33700 Jan 1, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>How come you only come out of your closet, and do your usual one sentence dumb shit... When I and/or someone else says something negative about queers.... Huh? LoL! ;))))
It's very tellin, ya nasty little freak...*really*
Oh and I was born in 1979.... So your corny jokes about old songs and/or bands are stupid...
I didn't even know that was a band, until someone told me... Ya old weirdo...
I'm more of a "Hinder" kind of dopehead... Ya old sissy!
I bet it sucks to be old AND queer... Huh?*smilin*
Bet your wife doesn't think he's queer.*smilin*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#33701 Jan 1, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>November 17, 1979, to be exact.... How old are you? ;)))
Syn. never would tell me how old she is... I guess it's a woman thang... Huh? ;) Ya'll are kinda touchy when it comes to ya weight and age... Why is that?*just askin*
I think I shall simply follow the wise example of Syn......... ;)

Happy New Year to you and your boys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Columbus, GA

#33702 Jan 1, 2014
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text> You're using another Progressive tactic. Name Calling. When you don't have the intellect to win an argument , you call some one a racist or a disgrace to humanity. Obama grew up in a white culture. His mother was white and he was sent off to live with his white grandparents when his mother passed away. You are right that most of us are mutts since we live in a diverse country. Obama is not black until he needs to put on his ghetto dialect to get a vote.
And your tactic is posting something in retaliation, and then coming back again and again to give yourself good ratings, so that you look important to yourself. I really feel sorry for people like you, as you have another full365 days to be a miserable fool. It's all good though, you'll learn eventually.One of these days, a black person might save your life. Then, what are you going to have to complain about? Sincerely, White Guy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the truth

Hiawassee, GA

#33703 Jan 1, 2014
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text> You're using another Progressive tactic. Name Calling. When you don't have the intellect to win an argument , you call some one a racist or a disgrace to humanity. Obama grew up in a white culture. His mother was white and he was sent off to live with his white grandparents when his mother passed away. You are right that most of us are mutts since we live in a diverse country. Obama is not black until he needs to put on his ghetto dialect to get a vote.
You are showing your true colors and don't even know it. Obama grew up in a white culture?!?!?! Have you ever been to Hawaii, its a very diverse culture with native Hawaiians, blacks, whites, Asians and lots of mixed race. Then you try to wiggle out of your obvious racist mindset by saying WE live in a diverse country. Problem is you are not talking so much about race as ethnicity, its not the same thing. Claiming Obama is not black is ridiculous, look at the man, its like saying a cat looks like a mule!! In multiracial children one race is almost always dominant. You are a great example of a racist who is so racist and so comfortable being a racist you don't even how racist you are, amazing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#33704 Jan 1, 2014
Im a midnight toker wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet your wife doesn't think he's queer.*smilin*
It's funny that OMIT is the only 1 talking about queers. Think he's covering up something?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Duffy

Canton, GA

#33705 Jan 1, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing your true colors and don't even know it. Obama grew up in a white culture?!?!?! Have you ever been to Hawaii, its a very diverse culture with native Hawaiians, blacks, whites, Asians and lots of mixed race. Then you try to wiggle out of your obvious racist mindset by saying WE live in a diverse country. Problem is you are not talking so much about race as ethnicity, its not the same thing. Claiming Obama is not black is ridiculous, look at the man, its like saying a cat looks like a mule!! In multiracial children one race is almost always dominant. You are a great example of a racist who is so racist and so comfortable being a racist you don't even how racist you are, amazing.
Yes, I have been to Hawaii. The black population in Hawaii is about 2%. Obama went to Occidental College where the black students enrollment is about 4%. He went to Columbia University and Harvard University. Historically, this is not a typical black background. It is a privileged background. I never said any thing about the color of the man's skin. it is progressives that rejoiced that the President could have some "slave blood" in his distant family. Just because I don't believe in your argument, doesn't make me a Racist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33706 Jan 1, 2014
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have been to Hawaii. The black population in Hawaii is about 2%. Obama went to Occidental College where the black students enrollment is about 4%. He went to Columbia University and Harvard University. Historically, this is not a typical black background. It is a privileged background. I never said any thing about the color of the man's skin. it is progressives that rejoiced that the President could have some "slave blood" in his distant family. Just because I don't believe in your argument, doesn't make me a Racist.
Ignorance is bliss, huh?

Oxford, GA

#33707 Jan 1, 2014
I find amusing how these fools are so hell bent on denying Obama's 'blackness'. I mean WTF? For centuries the racists insisted that one teeny drop of African blood tainted an individual for life. Now a man who has 50% African blood ain't black, and that's just because of how he was raised? There are, BTW, black folk who weren't raised in the getto. Some blacks even are quite wealthy. What a bunch of idiots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Kersey, PA

#33708 Jan 1, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that OMIT is the only 1 talking about queers. Think he's covering up something?
I see you're talkin to yourself, again... WoW!?! You and that freakin weirdo, from Fort Benning... Must be queer lovers... Huh?:( And ya'll must be an interracial queer couple, too... Huh?!? Ugh, double whammy... LoL!:))) Why else would ya'll get so offended about me sayin queer and mutt?*just speculatin*
I see AIDS in ya'll's future, keep packin, sissy... LoL!:)))) I hope when you contract the disease, that ya'll queers created... That you linger and spread it to all your boyfriends, and ya'll rot from the inside,out... Slowly.:(
*for real*
Oh and if you're goin to talk to yourself... When you come on topix as a anon user... Don't use a old a$$ song, for your name, and talk about someone's wife... It's a dead give away... Cuz your corny, OLD, queer a$$, is the only one that does that...*just sayin*
Ya dumb queer mutt!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33709 Jan 1, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're talkin to yourself, again... WoW!?! You and that freakin weirdo, from Fort Benning... Must be queer lovers... Huh?:( And ya'll must be an interracial queer couple, too... Huh?!? Ugh, double whammy... LoL!:))) Why else would ya'll get so offended about me sayin queer and mutt?*just speculatin*
I see AIDS in ya'll's future, keep packin, sissy... LoL!:)))) I hope when you contract the disease, that ya'll queers created... That you linger and spread it to all your boyfriends, and ya'll rot from the inside,out... Slowly.:(
*for real*
Oh and if you're goin to talk to yourself... When you come on topix as a anon user... Don't use a old a$$ song, for your name, and talk about someone's wife... It's a dead give away... Cuz your corny, OLD, queer a$$, is the only one that does that...*just sayin*
Ya dumb queer mutt!
Count how many times you actually took the time out to type the word "queer" and the numerous other insults you flung at that person, and tell me again about calling names, and putting people down. Hypocrite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Kersey, PA

#33710 Jan 1, 2014
Guest wrote:
I find amusing how these fools are so hell bent on denying Obama's 'blackness'. I mean WTF? For centuries the racists insisted that one teeny drop of African blood tainted an individual for life. Now a man who has 50% African blood ain't black, and that's just because of how he was raised? There are, BTW, black folk who weren't raised in the getto. Some blacks even are quite wealthy. What a bunch of idiots.
Ya dummy! It doesn't matter if he was purple... He sucks! And I'm not just talkin bout all the peter he sucks, either... ;) He sucks all the way around... LoL! Obama and his minions(likeyourself) want to cause racial tension... Because, ya'll know... If ya do.. People will make decisions based on their emotions, and not focus on the fact.... That Obama is a peter suckin mutt, that's destroyin this country... That is neither white nor black...He's a mutt! DuH! LoL! But, keep tryin though... It's quite effective, with idiots like yourself.:(

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Kersey, PA

#33711 Jan 1, 2014
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
Count how many times you actually took the time out to type the word "queer" and the numerous other insults you flung at that person, and tell me again about calling names, and putting people down. Hypocrite.
I didn't tell you anything about callin people names... Ya got me confused with somebody else... Ya dumb sissy! Oh, and if you and ya boyfriend, don't respond to my posts... When I'm not talkin to ya... I promise I won't say anything to ya'll fa$$ots... ;) So, do this for me... Leave me alone, don't respond... I REALLY don't like talkin to queers... Really! But, if ya do... And if ya say something crude and childish, to ME... Then, expect to get it back... Got it, sissy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Will Dockery shore

Columbus, GA

#33712 Jan 1, 2014
will dockery should make a jersey shore type show on alabama cable access. he could have a gal like snooky but call her truck stop woman.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33713 Jan 1, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a clueless fraud!! We have seen a cottage industry grow from blaming the black guy for everything. FNC, Beck, Limbaugh and probably a hundred off the wall internet web sites and local talk are getting rich feeding the ignorant the line of truth they want to hear.
Talk about ignorant minions, you are at least at the top of one list.
And just to clear the air, conservatives have done nothing when compared to what the black guy has done. He has accomplished a lot, like what he has done or not, he has done something! The tea party conservative's on the other hand have not accomplished one thing, not one measurable accomplishment. They have cost this country millions of dollars with their government shutdowns. Now that's something to be proud of and surely something even you can understand.
YOU are innately stupid. Some people work at it, but you were obviously born that way. No hope. You are doomed. Go back to the corner and take your Leggos with you.

Location hidden

#33714 Jan 1, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes. He's accomplished a lot all right. Let's see:
1. Food stamp usage has grown 70% since 2008 to a record of 15% of the US population
2. The first US Ambassador killed since 1979
3. The IRS has now become a political weapon to silence opposition
4. In his quest to eventually have the US health industry under a single payer system, Obama now caused millions to lose the insurance he promised they could keep while allowing a whopping 1.1 million people to get insurance on the Obamacare site - of course, 70% of those enrolled in Medicaid - somehow I don't think the 30% who enrolled are going to be able to pay enough to cover the 70%.
5. That same New York Times that is trying to cover the administration's tail over Benghazi states that the Middle Class are the big losers in Obamacare. According to the Times, health insurance is considered unaffordable if it consumes 10% of one's income, but their own analysis shows that some places will have the required coverage take up to 20% of enrollees' incomes.
6. NSA spying scandal that has both the American people and foreign leaders angry and mistrustful
7. The Fast and Furious scandal
and so on, and so on and so on..........
lol Notice you are hearing crickets chirping from "the truth". He thinks because he has annointed himself as "the truth", the balderdash he posts actually means something. All it means is that he is an programmed Obamabot. Po-ah thang. rotfl

Location hidden

#33715 Jan 1, 2014
OMTE wrote:
Happy New Year, Syn!
Right back at 'cha, OMTE. I hope you and your family have a wonderful year ahead.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Wed Sweetums67 39
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun 18 mac 8
Jeannie Stamey (Jul '15) Jun 16 Farrell Landon 4
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Jun 12 mac 2
Looking for Brian flanders Jun 10 Wondering 4
Daisy mae Jun 9 Xx_DARK_GOKU_666_xX 2
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Jun 8 Farrell Landon 5

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance