Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33632 Dec 29, 2013
whackos in hiding wrote:
<quoted text>
How terrible, its almost as bad as a weekend in Atlanta. Stay home and huddle in a corner with an AK-47 like all the ultra conservative's who live in fear of life itself.......Just remember the earth was created in the blink of an eye and it can take you just as fast.
Now under the bed with the rest of the children and wait for the world to end.
Silver Fox has valid points. You are just a standard issue clueless liberal fool.

Location hidden

#33633 Dec 29, 2013
Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to leave. I was born and reared in the USA and born to American citizen parents. I know who my Daddy and mother were. They worked to make a better lifre for me as I have worked to make one for my kids. You blaming the right-wingers for the shape our country is in is about like Mr Meagi for the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Your stupid views and liberial agenda is and will be the downfall of this nation. All politicians are crooks some like the current White House Administration more so than others.
Liberials--Baby Killers
Liberials- Jesus haters
Liberials-Mostly homosexual or at least want to be.
Liberials-Spend now pay later
Liberials- Give me the free ride I deserve
Liberials- Blame anyone but us--We never mess up.
Liberials- No respect for themselves much less anyone else.
Liberials- Whatever it takes to stay in my cushy job-We can go either way-spineless pukes.
Liberials. The very reason we are in the shape we are. It's not hard to fool a fool. Debates welcomed.
+1 Well said.
silver foxx

Montezuma, GA

#33634 Dec 29, 2013
This station just 400 miles from the Sochi Olympics attacked for the 2nd time. The bus bombing, 2 days ago was 150 miles from Sochi. But nooooo, let's not be concerned about the 1000s of Olympians, officials & tourists who will be in these train & bus stations in 6 weeks time. Mr Barack Hussein Obama just better being praying everything goes very smoothly over there, not one American injured.

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/femal...

Since: Sep 13

Fortson, GA

#33635 Dec 29, 2013
Time has come to say farewell, as you have all reassured me why I am neither this or that in politics. I'll just keep it short and sweet, and say I wish you all a Happy New Year, and I will always keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a better world for all of you. CYA later y'all. Bye.
Weldon

Kansas City, MO

#33636 Dec 29, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
Time has come to say farewell, as you have all reassured me why I am neither this or that in politics. I'll just keep it short and sweet, and say I wish you all a Happy New Year, and I will always keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a better world for all of you. CYA later y'all. Bye.
Who the f--k cares? Whiners, glad to see 'em go....sheesh.
startling

Fortson, GA

#33637 Dec 29, 2013
Weldon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the f--k cares? Whiners, glad to see 'em go....sheesh.
Funny, you are bouncing all around with nothing intelligent to say and you are happy to see someone go? You better throw yourself under a train and see how fast anyone is to shovel your dumb a$$ up.
psyche analyzed

Columbus, GA

#33638 Dec 29, 2013
we columbus elites want them to stay. those army retirement checks flowing into our pockets.

Location hidden

#33639 Dec 29, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
Aw come on. Hang around. It will probably get worse(if that's possible) and we wouldn't want you to miss out on the insanity. You KNOW you'll miss us. If nothing else, it will validate you every day. lol
silver foxx

Ford City, PA

#33640 Dec 30, 2013
A second Russian bombing, as horrific as yesterday's, same city. Wonder if Obama even cares?

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33641 Dec 30, 2013
Yep,
it's all nailed down,
Right Wings Whackos wrong again.

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK
December 28, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/benghazi...

...Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault. The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam.

A fuller accounting of the attacks suggests lessons for the United States that go well beyond Libya. It shows the risks of expecting American aid in a time of desperation to buy durable loyalty, and the difficulty of discerning friends from allies of convenience in a culture shaped by decades of anti-Western sentiment. Both are challenges now hanging over the American involvement in Syria’s civil conflict.

...One has it that the video, which was posted on YouTube, inspired spontaneous street protests that got out of hand. This version, based on early intelligence reports, was initially offered publicly by Susan E. Rice, who is now Mr. Obama’s national security adviser.

The other, favored by Republicans, holds that Mr. Stevens died in a carefully planned assault by Al Qaeda to mark the anniversary of its strike on the United States 11 years before.

Republicans have accused the Obama administration of covering up evidence of Al Qaeda’s role to avoid undermining the president’s claim that the group has been decimated, in part because of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

The investigation by The Times shows that the reality in Benghazi was different, and murkier, than either of those story lines suggests. Benghazi was not infiltrated by Al Qaeda, but nonetheless contained grave local threats to American interests. The attack does not appear to have been meticulously planned, but neither was it spontaneous or without warning signs.

United States

#33642 Dec 30, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Yep,
it's all nailed down,
A Deadly Mix in Benghazi
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK
December 28, 2013
...Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault. The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam.
A fuller accounting of the attacks suggests lessons for the United States that go well beyond Libya. It shows the risks of expecting American aid in a time of desperation to buy durable loyalty, and the difficulty of discerning friends from allies of convenience in a culture shaped by decades of anti-Western sentiment. Both are challenges now hanging over the American involvement in Syria’s civil conflict.
...One has it that the video, which was posted on YouTube, inspired spontaneous street protests that got out of hand. This version, based on early intelligence reports, was initially offered publicly by Susan E. Rice, who is now Mr. Obama’s national security adviser.
The other, favored by Republicans, holds that Mr. Stevens died in a carefully planned assault by Al Qaeda to mark the anniversary of its strike on the United States 11 years before.
Republicans have accused the Obama administration of covering up evidence of Al Qaeda’s role to avoid undermining the president’s claim that the group has been decimated, in part because of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.
The investigation by The Times shows that the reality in Benghazi was different, and murkier, than either of those story lines suggests. Benghazi was not infiltrated by Al Qaeda, but nonetheless contained grave local threats to American interests. The attack does not appear to have been meticulously planned, but neither was it spontaneous or without warning signs.
It's simply more evidence of the black and white world that RWW live in. The world is not complicated if only two colors (choices) exist.
silver foxx

Ford City, PA

#33643 Dec 30, 2013
Oh, the liberal world of Barbie. I certainly enjoyed the comments following this article, I have laughed my AO.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/12/28/plus-s...
Charlie

United States

#33644 Dec 30, 2013
Need new blood in all areas of government. If you want conservative, look for a log cabin Republican.
Dude

United States

#33645 Dec 30, 2013
Need to remember that the housing crisis and banking crisis has it roots in the Bush administration. Obama may have handled it better. Regardless, we need to get rid of the tea party nay sayers who will throw the country under the bus if they do not get their own way. There is a candidate that has his head in the right place, Mike Thurmond. We need someone who is not just working for the top 1%.
Duffy

Suwanee, GA

#33646 Dec 30, 2013
Dude wrote:
Need to remember that the housing crisis and banking crisis has it roots in the Bush administration. Obama may have handled it better. Regardless, we need to get rid of the tea party nay sayers who will throw the country under the bus if they do not get their own way. There is a candidate that has his head in the right place, Mike Thurmond. We need someone who is not just working for the top 1%.
Dude, sorry to correct you but both the housing and banking messes started with Bill Clinton's "Community Reinvestment Act" wherein banks were forced to make loans to inner city dwellers who had poor credit and in some cases no jobs. I believe the Bush Administration may have warned Congress about the danger of these loans at least a dozen times (and the need to reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac), but Congress, led by Democrats ignored him.

Pelham, TN

#33647 Dec 30, 2013
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, sorry to correct you but both the housing and banking messes started with Bill Clinton's "Community Reinvestment Act" wherein banks were forced to make loans to inner city dwellers who had poor credit and in some cases no jobs. I believe the Bush Administration may have warned Congress about the danger of these loans at least a dozen times (and the need to reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac), but Congress, led by Democrats ignored him.
http://www.businessweek.com/investing/insight...

Can you say COLLATERALIZED DEBT OBLIGATIONS (CDO) and CREDIT DEFAULT SWAPS (CDS)?
Duffy

Suwanee, GA

#33648 Dec 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.businessweek.com/investing/insight...
Can you say COLLATERALIZED DEBT OBLIGATIONS (CDO) and CREDIT DEFAULT SWAPS (CDS)?
Aaron Pressman is a N.E Liberal schooled at Columbia. Do you think this man will say anything negative about his Progressive idols? Progressives love to rewrite history.

Pelham, TN

#33649 Dec 30, 2013
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text> Aaron Pressman is a N.E Liberal schooled at Columbia. Do you think this man will say anything negative about his Progressive idols? Progressives love to rewrite history.
I really wouldn't know. Would that be as opposed to a S.E. Redneck from Podunk blogosphere? Are Wall Street bankers innocent and did CDO and CDS not play a major, major role in the crisis? I really don't think it is about left vs right but rather greed vs morality.

Location hidden

#33650 Dec 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simply more evidence of the black and white world that RWW live in. The world is not complicated if only two colors (choices) exist.
Nope. Just further proof that our first BLACK president will NEVER be blamed for ANYTHING. Don't believe me? Just ask Obama and his incredibly ignorant minions. The proof has been there since his first day in office. You fraudlent liberals would be going further insane if a conservative had done HALF of what that worthless renegade has done.

Location hidden

#33651 Dec 30, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Yep,
it's all nailed down,
A Deadly Mix in Benghazi
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK
December 28, 2013
lol Yeah. Whatever. Keep believing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power outage (Mar '07) 12 hr Teacher 2
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:24 pm PST

ESPN 3:24PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
NFL 8:59 PM
Falcons' turnaround sends them to brink of playoffs
NBC Sports 1:33 AM
Jones' return helps Falcons eliminate Saints, 30-14 - NBC Sports