Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
whackos to Israel

Hiawassee, GA

#33622 Dec 29, 2013
new wrote:
Companies hate high costs of business, so many will move to new locales..........sometimes even out of the country..........
"Hudson River town wonders what's next as GE plant heads south in latest NY manufacturing loss"
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/5509c49...
Course I'm not happy with more dam yankees moving south........
Maybe its a good time for you to pack your rags and move to the promised land. Israel, the land you so love to see U.S. dollars prop up. year, after year, after year, after year. And with all the propping the Muslims are still there! You just might get the chance to shoot one of the devils yourself!!! Your mommy will be so proud!!!

(On a lighter note, the fact is business is moving back to the U.S. A new Chinese computer manufacture is now open in S.C., making PC's. The reason, the rich 1% has you just where they want you, working for less, expecting less and surely getting less. So with shipping, for the first time in our history we are a cheap labor source. That should make you proud to be a conservative, the driving force behind the decline of the middle class.)
Enough already

Chatsworth, GA

#33623 Dec 29, 2013
None but Nunn!
Devils Advocate

Douglas, GA

#33624 Dec 29, 2013
whackos to Israel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe its a good time for you to pack your rags and move to the promised land. Israel, the land you so love to see U.S. dollars prop up. year, after year, after year, after year. And with all the propping the Muslims are still there! You just might get the chance to shoot one of the devils yourself!!! Your mommy will be so proud!!!
(On a lighter note, the fact is business is moving back to the U.S. A new Chinese computer manufacture is now open in S.C., making PC's. The reason, the rich 1% has you just where they want you, working for less, expecting less and surely getting less. So with shipping, for the first time in our history we are a cheap labor source. That should make you proud to be a conservative, the driving force behind the decline of the middle class.)
We don't have to leave. I was born and reared in the USA and born to American citizen parents. I know who my Daddy and mother were. They worked to make a better lifre for me as I have worked to make one for my kids. You blaming the right-wingers for the shape our country is in is about like Mr Meagi for the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Your stupid views and liberial agenda is and will be the downfall of this nation. All politicians are crooks some like the current White House Administration more so than others.
Liberials--Baby Killers
Liberials- Jesus haters
Liberials-Mostly homosexual or at least want to be.
Liberials-Spend now pay later
Liberials- Give me the free ride I deserve
Liberials- Blame anyone but us--We never mess up.
Liberials- No respect for themselves much less anyone else.
Liberials- Whatever it takes to stay in my cushy job-We can go either way-spineless pukes.
Liberials. The very reason we are in the shape we are. It's not hard to fool a fool. Debates welcomed.
silver foxx

Ford City, PA

#33625 Dec 29, 2013
whackos in hiding wrote:
<quoted text>
How terrible, its almost as bad as a weekend in Atlanta. Stay home and huddle in a corner with an AK-47 like all the ultra conservative's who live in fear of life itself.......Just remember the earth was created in the blink of an eye and it can take you just as fast.
Now under the bed with the rest of the children and wait for the world to end.
You need not reply to me, dear. I don't live in fear, I don't huddle in corners. Blink of an eye? Earth creation? All because I mentioned bombings not far from where the Sochi Olympics will be? Wow! You should be one of those Long Island psychics. You got it all wrong. LMAO
new

Talmo, GA

#33626 Dec 29, 2013
whackos to Israel wrote:
<quoted text>

Go hug a tree, and eat tofu..........

new

Talmo, GA

#33627 Dec 29, 2013
Enough already wrote:
None but Nunn!

thanks, but I'll take none.........

new

Talmo, GA

#33628 Dec 29, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You need not reply to me, dear. I don't live in fear, I don't huddle in corners. Blink of an eye? Earth creation? All because I mentioned bombings not far from where the Sochi Olympics will be? Wow! You should be one of those Long Island psychics. You got it all wrong. LMAO

he likes playing whack-a-molee.......keeps his head in the hole and sand.........

new

Talmo, GA

#33629 Dec 29, 2013
obama and libroids..........and rinos..........

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/12/never-eno...

new

Talmo, GA

#33630 Dec 29, 2013
The Koch brothers will love this..........and the big chicken will have a hissy fit..........produced by none other than your tax dollars........libroids will introduce bills to kill Algae wherever found, possibly by nuclear means..........scorch and burn is their policy......

I expect there will be a run on the Algae.....Gore will be selling Algae credits,,,,,,,,,,Koch's will raise it in cow pastures........and the middle east will go back into the dark ages again..........

"Algae to crude oil: Million-year natural process takes minutes in the lab"

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/12/algae-cru...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33631 Dec 29, 2013
new wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Hawaii..........
"Obama faces smattering of protests on Hawaiian vacation"
And he thought he could escape..........
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/28/us-...
Yeah. He's vacationing in Hawaii while thousands of "his" people are being dropped from their healthcare plans and are having to scramble to sign up for some sort of healthcare on a site that has been plagued with problems since day one. He is as WORTHLESS as they come. The liberals STILL defend him and that renders them WORTHLESS as well(IMO).

Location hidden

#33632 Dec 29, 2013
whackos in hiding wrote:
<quoted text>
How terrible, its almost as bad as a weekend in Atlanta. Stay home and huddle in a corner with an AK-47 like all the ultra conservative's who live in fear of life itself.......Just remember the earth was created in the blink of an eye and it can take you just as fast.
Now under the bed with the rest of the children and wait for the world to end.
Silver Fox has valid points. You are just a standard issue clueless liberal fool.

Location hidden

#33633 Dec 29, 2013
Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to leave. I was born and reared in the USA and born to American citizen parents. I know who my Daddy and mother were. They worked to make a better lifre for me as I have worked to make one for my kids. You blaming the right-wingers for the shape our country is in is about like Mr Meagi for the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Your stupid views and liberial agenda is and will be the downfall of this nation. All politicians are crooks some like the current White House Administration more so than others.
Liberials--Baby Killers
Liberials- Jesus haters
Liberials-Mostly homosexual or at least want to be.
Liberials-Spend now pay later
Liberials- Give me the free ride I deserve
Liberials- Blame anyone but us--We never mess up.
Liberials- No respect for themselves much less anyone else.
Liberials- Whatever it takes to stay in my cushy job-We can go either way-spineless pukes.
Liberials. The very reason we are in the shape we are. It's not hard to fool a fool. Debates welcomed.
+1 Well said.
silver foxx

Ford City, PA

#33634 Dec 29, 2013
This station just 400 miles from the Sochi Olympics attacked for the 2nd time. The bus bombing, 2 days ago was 150 miles from Sochi. But nooooo, let's not be concerned about the 1000s of Olympians, officials & tourists who will be in these train & bus stations in 6 weeks time. Mr Barack Hussein Obama just better being praying everything goes very smoothly over there, not one American injured.

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/femal...

Since: Sep 13

Columbus, GA

#33635 Dec 29, 2013
Time has come to say farewell, as you have all reassured me why I am neither this or that in politics. I'll just keep it short and sweet, and say I wish you all a Happy New Year, and I will always keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a better world for all of you. CYA later y'all. Bye.
Weldon

Kansas City, MO

#33636 Dec 29, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
Time has come to say farewell, as you have all reassured me why I am neither this or that in politics. I'll just keep it short and sweet, and say I wish you all a Happy New Year, and I will always keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a better world for all of you. CYA later y'all. Bye.
Who the f--k cares? Whiners, glad to see 'em go....sheesh.
startling

Columbus, GA

#33637 Dec 29, 2013
Weldon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the f--k cares? Whiners, glad to see 'em go....sheesh.
Funny, you are bouncing all around with nothing intelligent to say and you are happy to see someone go? You better throw yourself under a train and see how fast anyone is to shovel your dumb a$$ up.
psyche analyzed

Midland, GA

#33638 Dec 29, 2013
we columbus elites want them to stay. those army retirement checks flowing into our pockets.

Location hidden

#33639 Dec 29, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
Aw come on. Hang around. It will probably get worse(if that's possible) and we wouldn't want you to miss out on the insanity. You KNOW you'll miss us. If nothing else, it will validate you every day. lol
silver foxx

Ford City, PA

#33640 Dec 30, 2013
A second Russian bombing, as horrific as yesterday's, same city. Wonder if Obama even cares?

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33641 Dec 30, 2013
Yep,
it's all nailed down,
Right Wings Whackos wrong again.

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK
December 28, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/benghazi...

...Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault. The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam.

A fuller accounting of the attacks suggests lessons for the United States that go well beyond Libya. It shows the risks of expecting American aid in a time of desperation to buy durable loyalty, and the difficulty of discerning friends from allies of convenience in a culture shaped by decades of anti-Western sentiment. Both are challenges now hanging over the American involvement in Syria’s civil conflict.

...One has it that the video, which was posted on YouTube, inspired spontaneous street protests that got out of hand. This version, based on early intelligence reports, was initially offered publicly by Susan E. Rice, who is now Mr. Obama’s national security adviser.

The other, favored by Republicans, holds that Mr. Stevens died in a carefully planned assault by Al Qaeda to mark the anniversary of its strike on the United States 11 years before.

Republicans have accused the Obama administration of covering up evidence of Al Qaeda’s role to avoid undermining the president’s claim that the group has been decimated, in part because of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

The investigation by The Times shows that the reality in Benghazi was different, and murkier, than either of those story lines suggests. Benghazi was not infiltrated by Al Qaeda, but nonetheless contained grave local threats to American interests. The attack does not appear to have been meticulously planned, but neither was it spontaneous or without warning signs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Sun Tracey 12
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Sep 23 Ryalsrollin 13
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Sep 18 Wayne white 27
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell (Dec '14) Sep 12 Helpfulcitizen 10
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug '16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug '16 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug '16 Justice for Jerrod 102

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages