Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#33314 Dec 18, 2013
there wrote:
<quoted text>
He don't like to look in mirrors..........he's smirkingly better........
Hey bozo!

You've forgotten to change your location. Or, is it that are you not "vacationing" in new and exciting locales this week?
there wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleaning toilets, digging ditches, etc... has earned me a good vacation you big ole sorry azz dummy........Check out my locations for the last few days and weep with envy........
...
Uh, your "locations" "for the last few days" consist of Thomaston, GA, Phoenix, AZ and Chandler, AZ (a suburb of Phoenix).

Yeah, you're a serious world traveler.

Every day you manage to find new and ingenious ways to make a complete fool of yourself.
the truth

Winter Haven, FL

#33315 Dec 18, 2013
there wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be Obama is not worried about some muslim, or it may be a secret muslim hand-code the interpreter used to pass along obamas promise of more aid to his family in Kenya.....
or it could be something like this..........
"Musa Ismail Obama, the president’s cousin—in an exclusive interview with Al-Jazeera TV—explained all the troublesome detail, which does not bode well when translated into English: the bulk of the Sarah Fund as it turns out sends little to widows and orphans while the rest goes towards giving free scholarships to studying Sharia at the most influential Wahhabist centers in Saudi Arabia."
Free scholarships to all, courtesy of U.S. taxpayers..........
http://www.shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
You truly are sick in the head. PLEASE see someone, you need help!!

1st thing you should do is realize everything you find when looking for garbage on the web just ain;t so. But that would mess up all your warped theories, I still believe you are a closet homosexual. You know its so, with counseling you could recover what's left of your pitiful hate filled life, good luck!
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#33316 Dec 18, 2013
there wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep on being the fool you are.......so far you're still nothing but an echo chamber......
Really, I've asked a reasonable question, but so far no one wants to put forth any intelligent discussion about the actual tax percentages the rich end up paying versus the poor. I posit this question because some of you pretend to know everything. As for myself, I don't know the answer, and since I work unlike some of you deadbeats, I don't have time to research it. So either put forth some intelligent discussion or keep blathering away like you usually do. Hmmm... who the real echo chamber?
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#33317 Dec 18, 2013
*** should be: who IS the real echo chamber. (But we already know the answer...)
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#33318 Dec 18, 2013
Gee....... There's a poster over on the immigration reform site that is always telling people "laughing at U. Posting name is Rose. One that hates me so. One that said she would get me and my kids, and my dog. Sad little person and nasty as can be. She has her on little cronies that bow to her every wish. One that must get attention no matter what she has to do or say. I like to yank her chain. She's really nothing at all unlike she thinks she is. Oh Well. Maybe this Laughing at you just picked up on her stuff and decided to copy cat her. I could think of a better person I would want to copy cat than her.
there

Phoenix, AZ

#33319 Dec 18, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, I've asked a reasonable question, but so far no one wants to put forth any intelligent discussion about the actual tax percentages the rich end up paying versus the poor. I posit this question because some of you pretend to know everything. As for myself, I don't know the answer, and since I work unlike some of you deadbeats, I don't have time to research it. So either put forth some intelligent discussion or keep blathering away like you usually do. Hmmm... who the real echo chamber?

just admit you don't know the difference between 39% and 10% ya big dummy..........

39% being the max high income earners pay on income, and 10% being the max high the poor pay on income. But usually the poor pay no tax at all, no percentage, and no dollars..........


You are just really too stupid to talk too,,,,,,,,,,


there

Phoenix, AZ

#33320 Dec 18, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are sick in the head. PLEASE see someone, you need help!!
1st thing you should do is realize everything you find when looking for garbage on the web just ain;t so. But that would mess up all your warped theories, I still believe you are a closet homosexual. You know its so, with counseling you could recover what's left of your pitiful hate filled life, good luck!

hey there dummy ugly eve, how's the vacation going.........

Find any dummies down there to talk too.........or any quares you like.......





there

Phoenix, AZ

#33321 Dec 18, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bozo!
You've forgotten to change your location. Or, is it that are you not "vacationing" in new and exciting locales this week?
<quoted text>
Uh, your "locations" "for the last few days" consist of Thomaston, GA, Phoenix, AZ and Chandler, AZ (a suburb of Phoenix).
Yeah, you're a serious world traveler.
Every day you manage to find new and ingenious ways to make a complete fool of yourself.

Being the third foolish fool to replay to that post of mine,,,,,,I'm in a far distance place for a fool..........you and the other dummy libroids have me beat hands down.........

And Phoenix if far better than Hawaii, I can travel by car to any other State, but mainly Obama is not here..........
there

Phoenix, AZ

#33322 Dec 18, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Gee....... There's a poster over on the immigration reform site that is always telling people "laughing at U. Posting name is Rose. One that hates me so. One that said she would get me and my kids, and my dog. Sad little person and nasty as can be. She has her on little cronies that bow to her every wish. One that must get attention no matter what she has to do or say. I like to yank her chain. She's really nothing at all unlike she thinks she is. Oh Well. Maybe this Laughing at you just picked up on her stuff and decided to copy cat her. I could think of a better person I would want to copy cat than her.

Yeah, but our echo chamber changes name every day to other echo chambers..........he likes to hear himself in bass, alto, tenor, and soprano..........his high voice tells the real tale.......

YourGrammarSucks

Columbus, GA

#33323 Dec 18, 2013
there wrote:
<quoted text>
Being the third foolish fool to replay to that post of mine,,,,,,I'm in a far distance place for a fool..........you and the other dummy libroids have me beat hands down.........
And Phoenix if far better than Hawaii, I can travel by car to any other State, but mainly Obama is not here..........
You call people "dummy" and "fool" and yet you post sentences like " I'm in a far distance place for a fool', "replay" instead of REPLY, "Phoenix if far better than Hawaii", and capitalizing the word state? For you to be calling people names, you should mind more of your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. What a piece of work you are.
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#33324 Dec 18, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Gee....... There's a poster over on the immigration reform site that is always telling people "laughing at U. Posting name is Rose. One that hates me so. One that said she would get me and my kids, and my dog. Sad little person and nasty as can be. She has her on little cronies that bow to her every wish. One that must get attention no matter what she has to do or say. I like to yank her chain. She's really nothing at all unlike she thinks she is. Oh Well. Maybe this Laughing at you just picked up on her stuff and decided to copy cat her. I could think of a better person I would want to copy cat than her.
That would not be me. Don't know you, don't hate anyone...

Since: Sep 13

Columbus, GA

#33325 Dec 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty much know all of that about you and your motives. In actuality, you are insuring that future generations do exactly what you are trying to prevent. Your statements rile both sides and keep them riled. They go after YOU in addition to each other. No! Both sides "pulling together" in order to go after you doesn't accomplish anything. There is no comradarie there.
The thing is, if we WANT to spend our time on Topix posting about the same old stuff over and over, what does that matter? In the overall scheme of things, it means nothing to those not actively involved. You don't approve of what we post or how we spend OUR time, however, here YOU are.:) Some post for conservatives, others post for liberals and you post for ?. The point to this is that you are just as quilty as the rest of us. You have posted the same "theory" over and over. Think of it as a triangle. The three points: liberal, conservative, anti-both(you). So! All things being equal, you are doing exactly what you so woefully disdain.
Thank you for your detailed explanation.:)
You do realize that the generations following behind yours and mine, don't give two craps about politics, for the most part. I certainly hope they don't follow the example of keeping a society divided against itself. Sadly, the vast majority of kids nowadays sit glued to their phones, laptops, tablets, and PCs. I'm sure you aren't blind enough to know it isn't political dilemmas they are discussing. My one and only main concern here on this "forum" is to watch the reactions to elected officials after people work so hard to endorse them, and are basically setting themselves up for a letdown. Oddly enough, regardless of my voting status, I actually liked Obama while he was campaigning the first time. But alas, I was semi-duped into believing he would change things for the better (along with millions of others). Maybe, if we ever have someone I can put faith in, run for President, I will be first in line to help them out.

As far as posting the same stuff over and over, I can think of 3 posters here right now that are way worse. I name no names, but they should know who they are.

And last but not least, I support you Queen Icon. You rather make the forum bearable. Well, even if you are a Republican. I still think Hillary should run with Paul Ryan. There would be nothing more comical than to see opposing sides sitting in the oval office.
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#33326 Dec 18, 2013
there wrote:
<quoted text>
just admit you don't know the difference between 39% and 10% ya big dummy..........
39% being the max high income earners pay on income, and 10% being the max high the poor pay on income. But usually the poor pay no tax at all, no percentage, and no dollars..........
You are just really too stupid to talk too,,,,,,,,,,
You're harping on tax table rates again, and to no avail. Sounds a lot like Dull Bill. If tax table rates were an honest reflection of what people pay, people like Warren Buffett wouldn't be purported to pay less taxes than their secretaries.

Do try to add something reasonably intelligent every once in a while. By the way, using the word "dummy" went out in the 3rd grade. You did finish 3rd grade, didn't you?

All I've asked is an honest question. What is a true percentage of income the varying levels of income earners actually pay. Again, no reason to reply with "look it up yourself" and other crap, I work too hard running my company to waste time on it. Anyways, half the regulars on here claim to know everything about taxes. Put your money where your mouth is.
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#33327 Dec 18, 2013
there wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but our echo chamber changes name every day to other echo chambers..........he likes to hear himself in bass, alto, tenor, and soprano..........his high voice tells the real tale.......
Hey, I don't play with my own poop like you do. Now that's something there.
silver foxx

Thomasville, GA

#33328 Dec 18, 2013
YourGrammarSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You call people "dummy" and "fool" and yet you post sentences like " I'm in a far distance place for a fool', "replay" instead of REPLY, "Phoenix if far better than Hawaii", and capitalizing the word state? For you to be calling people names, you should mind more of your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. What a piece of work you are.
Just another personal attack. How boring!
We want substance & originality.
Next.......
silver foxx

Thomasville, GA

#33329 Dec 18, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I don't play with my own poop like you do. Now that's something there.
Goodness, must you be consumed by your hatred of There? You chew on that fat continuously. Meditate, medicate, or whatever it takes to overcome your obsessive disorder with There.
Question

Dallas, GA

#33330 Dec 18, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
You're harping on tax table rates again, and to no avail. Sounds a lot like Dull Bill. If tax table rates were an honest reflection of what people pay, people like Warren Buffett wouldn't be purported to pay less taxes than their secretaries.
Do try to add something reasonably intelligent every once in a while. By the way, using the word "dummy" went out in the 3rd grade. You did finish 3rd grade, didn't you?
All I've asked is an honest question. What is a true percentage of income the varying levels of income earners actually pay. Again, no reason to reply with "look it up yourself" and other crap, I work too hard running my company to waste time on it. Anyways, half the regulars on here claim to know everything about taxes. Put your money where your mouth is.
General REL posted an answer to that question a few days ago.
Laughing at U

United States

#33331 Dec 18, 2013
I like to lick male butthole!!! I loves me some men's!!!!
there

United States

#33332 Dec 18, 2013
Mmm mmm mmmmm!!!! I like to lick butthole of men's too!!!!!!!!
silver foxx

New Bethlehem, PA

#33333 Dec 18, 2013
This forum just sunk to gutter low, as in cesspool low.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Dec 5 Close to home 1,209
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Dec 3 Driver T 19
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov 12 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov 11 Farrell Landon 6
Cracker Gangsta Rap (Mar '12) Nov 10 Farrell Landon 12
$200,000.00 Christmas Tree? (Dec '11) Nov 9 dandrade 7
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Nov 8 everylifematters 59

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages