Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Comments (Page 1,586)

Showing posts 31,701 - 31,720 of49,373
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Laughing at U

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33103
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

10

8

7

Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/z 9pD_UK6vGU
I'm guessing most of the clueless and uneducated in this thread took this pill.
I'm also guessing some of them didn't need to take the pill to get in their current condition...
Even without a pill Bill in Dumbville wakes up dumber than the day before.

Now it's time for him to take out the garbage and walk the dog. He needs to be useful for something these days.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33104
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

15

12

10

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fine. Haven't heard nothin out of IO, have you? You think them folks finally came and got him?:)
IO's been trying to sign up for nobamanocare.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33105
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

10

7

7

compliments of Synergy:

YOUR FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD


I love Christmas lights!

They remind me of the people who voted for Obama.

They all hang together, half of them don't work,

and the ones that do, aren't all that bright!
silver foxx

Wray, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33106
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

9

7

7

I'm guessing Obama's security team just can't be bothered by demanding background checks on folks (on stage) at Mandela's memorial service. This is one slack ass administration. Good grief, a schizophrenic with a criminal record coming within a few feet of 4 living presidents. No explanation would EVER be good enough for that blunder!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25231...
TheAllPowerful

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33107
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right... Ya ugly mutt... I bet makeup, fails you time and time again. Huh?:)
I'm gonna guess the women here are a disastrous combination of Janet Reno, and Rosie O'Donnell.
TheAllPowerful

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33108
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Bill in Dville wrote:
compliments of Synergy:
YOUR FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD
I love Christmas lights!
They remind me of the people who voted for Obama.
They all hang together, half of them don't work,
and the ones that do, aren't all that bright!
BUT WAIT! THERE"S MORE! For the low low premium of 700 dollars a month, you can go and buy a whole slew of new boxes of lights. Just make sure you have the time to untangle them all, and follow the printed instructions on the box.
TheAllPowerful

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33109
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

It is now 12 days until Christmas. Don't forget to pick up the Ster Christmas Album of songs, including such favorites as "Christmas is near, bring me more beer, without a buzz, I can't be here", and "It's the most wonderful time... for a beer", and the timeless classic that all families love 'Obamacare! Obamacare! How ugly are your chances! You bring us grief and make us sick, and with the bills, they will come quick..." All proceeds go to those who don't care to sign up for this ridiculous waste of American time, so that they may pay cash in the ER.

I have to amuse myself. You guys get boring sometimes.
Pat Henry

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33110
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We need to elect more RINO's so the democrats can control all branches of government.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33111
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

One of the Hollywood stars gets it:

http://twitchy.com/2013/12/13/omg-actor-kevin...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33112
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bill in Dville wrote:
compliments of Synergy:
YOUR FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD
I love Christmas lights!
They remind me of the people who voted for Obama.
They all hang together, half of them don't work,
and the ones that do, aren't all that bright!
lol Thanks. I didn't think about posting this WITHOUT the picture. I love this one. It has gone viral.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33113
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

silver foxx wrote:
I'm guessing Obama's security team just can't be bothered by demanding background checks on folks (on stage) at Mandela's memorial service. This is one slack ass administration. Good grief, a schizophrenic with a criminal record coming within a few feet of 4 living presidents. No explanation would EVER be good enough for that blunder!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25231...
lol He has more information on us than he does on the people on stage with him. Not surprised. He trusts those people over there more than he trusts us. That explains a lot.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33114
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT WAIT! THERE"S MORE! For the low low premium of 700 dollars a month, you can go and buy a whole slew of new boxes of lights. Just make sure you have the time to untangle them all, and follow the printed instructions on the box.
That's why more and more dim bulbs are signing up every month to just lay in a tangle. They don't work and they know they'll NEVER work.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33115
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TheAllPowerful wrote:
It is now 12 days until Christmas. Don't forget to pick up the Ster Christmas Album of songs, including such favorites as "Christmas is near, bring me more beer, without a buzz, I can't be here", and "It's the most wonderful time... for a beer", and the timeless classic that all families love 'Obamacare! Obamacare! How ugly are your chances! You bring us grief and make us sick, and with the bills, they will come quick..." All proceeds go to those who don't care to sign up for this ridiculous waste of American time, so that they may pay cash in the ER.
I have to amuse myself. You guys get boring sometimes.
You amuse me, too.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33116
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bill in Dville wrote:
One of the Hollywood stars gets it:
http://twitchy.com/2013/12/13/omg-actor-kevin...
I have no doubt the Hollywood elite says one thing and does something else when they go to the voting booth. Such frauds.
Laughing at U

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33117
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bill in Dville wrote:
One of the Hollywood stars gets it:
http://twitchy.com/2013/12/13/omg-actor-kevin...
It's really sad that you don't have more of a life and read this kind of crap. Try walking the dog more often, it's better for you.
TheAllPowerful

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33118
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You amuse me, too.
Well, don't get too amused. Your insurance premiums may rise from overdosing on hilarity. And you have just a rip-roarin' good 'ole fashioned weekend ya crazy burnt out light bulb peanut posting Ghostbusters signer.

I will leave you with my favorite song from my album.

Topix posts, Topix posts, every single day,
People cringe, and some binge, cuz there's no other way, hey!
Topix posts, Topix posts, pay attention much,
Democrats, Republicans are way too out of touch.

Da dum dum dum. Pray for me. I ain't right in the head.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33119
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why more and more dim bulbs are signing up every month to just lay in a tangle. They don't work and they know they'll NEVER work.
Well pay up there syn, you had it good when mass f-up bush was in power. Now you and the rest of you republicans can pitch in some of your profits from haliburton and re-imburse those who got cheated by your god(bush). By the way you got 3 plus more years to, pull your hair out, miscarry, miss your period, moan and groan, scream at your kids and all things the rest of us had to do when the lip-biting, shifty eyed murderous cheating stealing freak of a monster bush caused the rest of us to do for 8 painful years. Too bad the guy mimicking sign language did'nt sit down next to this weirdo and his ho and pull the plug and send them bye-bye.
the truth

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33120
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on point. My post was about the lie(s) of Obama. What do you have to say about these lies?
If you want to talk about the "fair share" issue, go read the CBO report published last week, in a nutshell it states:
"The top 40% of wage earners in America are paying 106% of all income taxes. The bottom 40% paid a negative 9%." That means that the "poor" receceived a net gain on income taxes, with an additional average of $25,000 in aid programs.
There's more charitable distribution (which comes from the top income earners), and I'd bet that there's more income and wealth redistribution for the poor in this country than anywhere else in the world.

That's the problem, if you can't blame the black man you have no interest. The result has been we now have no real functioning government with a congress that is 2nd all time in passing the least amount of legislation.#1 was a very, very long time ago when little legislation was need, the #2 congress is way ahead of #3, its also very fitting that they are #2 , if you know what I mean.

The GOOD NEWS is the republicans are now fed up, saying the tea party has lost ALL CREDITABILITY!! That's coming from the majority of real Republicans in Congress. Something that has been obvious for many months and has been predicted here on Topix.

You would be wrong about what you amusingly call wealth redistribution, the rest of the world calls it feeding the poor.

The top 1% pays more tax than any other group is a fact never disputed. They also have 80% of the nations wealth that's growing like a wildfire consuming the middle class, while the rest of the country is going backwards like a muddle slide on the California coast. The important thing you want to overlook is the percentage of income paid in tax, that's what REALLY MATTERS. Most rich in the 1% pay less tax as a percentage of income than the middle class pays, that's all that matters. Most people give to charities when they can, the rich do when they can and always do when it means they can keep more money when using charitable contributions to reduce income. Let them give because they feel the moral need to give like the rest of American does. Of course there are many exceptions like Gates and Buffett, but they are not the norm, no more than you are the norm, thank God for that!!!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33121
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem, if you can't blame the black man you have no interest. The result has been we now have no real functioning government with a congress that is 2nd all time in passing the least amount of legislation.#1 was a very, very long time ago when little legislation was need, the #2 congress is way ahead of #3, its also very fitting that they are #2 , if you know what I mean.
The GOOD NEWS is the republicans are now fed up, saying the tea party has lost ALL CREDITABILITY!! That's coming from the majority of real Republicans in Congress. Something that has been obvious for many months and has been predicted here on Topix.
You would be wrong about what you amusingly call wealth redistribution, the rest of the world calls it feeding the poor.
The top 1% pays more tax than any other group is a fact never disputed. They also have 80% of the nations wealth that's growing like a wildfire consuming the middle class, while the rest of the country is going backwards like a muddle slide on the California coast. The important thing you want to overlook is the percentage of income paid in tax, that's what REALLY MATTERS. Most rich in the 1% pay less tax as a percentage of income than the middle class pays, that's all that matters. Most people give to charities when they can, the rich do when they can and always do when it means they can keep more money when using charitable contributions to reduce income. Let them give because they feel the moral need to give like the rest of American does. Of course there are many exceptions like Gates and Buffett, but they are not the norm, no more than you are the norm, thank God for that!!!
Wrong, on all counts, but to humor you;

1) Who is blaming the black man, and why is that relevant?

2) Where are your solutions to what you perceive are problems?

Speak now or forever hold your peace.
the truth

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33122
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt the Hollywood elite says one thing and does something else when they go to the voting booth. Such frauds.
I bet you are correct!! I bet the Hollywood elite hate poor people just as much as you do. I bet they were laughing their collective butts off as Bush trashed the economy costing middle class jobs giving you and the Hollywood elite more poor people to laugh at!!!
Now the Republicans are pushing for stopping unemployment insurance payments for people suffering from long term unemployment. All due to the Bush recession and the resulting surge in the tea party resulting in government gridlock and more unemployment and more poor people for you and the Hollywood elite to laugh at. I bet your full and fat belly is just killing you from all the belly laughs the poor have given you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,701 - 31,720 of49,373
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kim Devore 18 hr Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Mon faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Mon Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun '14 Shining Electron 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••