Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

the link for the "once in a lifetime deal" for libroids..........

http://fox6now.com/2013/12/10/200000-people-a...

there

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

White House shakeup: Panic play?

Obama makes nice with Castro

ObamaCare pill pain

Baier Tracks: Red lines for the blue team

What would Lloyd Braun do?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/10/wh...

there

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Who are the dummies on topix who said the libroids are not worried about the tea party????

Was it Doo, Ugly Eve, or one of the others.....

"Report: Unions Funding GOP Super PAC That Targets Tea Party"

This looks like worry to the tune of $400k.........

that's not peanuts folks..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

there

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

there wrote:
Have girls chase you(until you open your mouth),

This part will only work for jeb, Doo-Doo, and ugly eve if they keep their mouth closed; otherwise it's singledom for those clowns..........

silver foxx

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Not quite the largest memorial service the world has seen... with a half filled stadium?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nel...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for adding your opinion to the discussion.
You are most welcome. Obviously, you NEED my opinion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

GuessWho wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is. Bam! me down indeed. I'm glad I had a short workload today. You are far more superior in every way. Syn Guess who? I must stay around now, to share in your golden nuggets of wisdom. You are the Wizard to my Oz, the toilet to my paper, the cat to my meow. All hail! The mighty synergy is now thrust upon us with greatness and vast knowledge beyond that of mortal men (and women):D
Okay. I love you. I just can't fight it any longer.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

ster402005 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am. That's what makes me wise. I wouldn't be such an AH if you needed 37 cents in line at the grocery store, but that's a "wholenother" story, now isn't it? I rather like my tablet. It allows me to laugh while working. Thankfully, as I stated, the workload was short today, so you have me to deal with all day now. You and DeBillitated from the Village People.
Ahhhh. Such an easy task to deal with you, Fort Benning. Every day should be so productive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
Funny watching republicans pull each others chains while the rest of us endure their 6 foot stack of BS bush complete a 250 million dollar library paid for by the taxpayer. cheney lives high on his money stolen from the taxpayer. Both of these criminal minds should be in a federal prison and fed peanuts like monkeys in a zoo. Well on a lighter note their party is out for now and hopefully in 3 years out again!
So you even READ what you post? rotfl
I suppose when that no load that we have now gets HIS library at the taxpayers expense THAT will be just fine, right? Seriously, step away from the pipe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I can take it and I say what I mean and mean what I say. No double standards here. You just don't know how to read common sense statements. Too educated I guess. I find that educated people have very little common sense which is necessary to save good face from time to time. You are the one that can't take the true facts. Obama is a good President and rules and he can take the right wing bull crap too. He has for five years now and will for three more. If Republicans were smart they would come up with some agenda that the working class will like. Maybe their own affordable health care or address the immigration problems that we have here. All they doo is knock Obama and vote no on everything. They are not interested in anything but personal interest groups that support them and get them elected. Those days are over I believe. We will see in 2014 and 2016. There will be your answer. Till then let the elected officials rule and sit back and stop the hate and the propaganda. It's a losing proposition for your party. You have every right to be worried because I don't see any of them changing to help Americans. Just self interest groups!
I love how the uneducated make excuses for their lack of education by claiming that educated people lack common sense. Yeah! I'll show 'em how smart I AM. I just won't go to college so that I'll have common sense. lol Look, Doo. Of couse we all know educated people who can't seem to figure out how to tie their shoes. On the other hand, we all know people who were just too lazy to further their education and get mad, whine and protest when they aren't happy with the money they make.
The fact that you STILL think Obama is a good president tells me that you don't have much common sense for such an uneducated person.
It's amusing how the Democrats want the Republicans to fix a healthcare bill that they(the Republicans) didn't even vote for. Why should THEY fix it???? They know that law is a dog. Heck! A chipmunk could figure THAT out.
When you get a chance, why don't you research what Obama promised during his first campaign in regard to lobbyists and then how many HE appointed during the FIRST HALF of his FIRST TERM. Why don't you do that?(Lobbists = special interest groups(in case you didn't know.)
Interesting that you mention hate considering you are supporting the one individual who has preached nothing but HATE since he first stepped up to a podium. Obama IS smart in that he knows his electorate. He knows how malleable, easily manipulated and easily influenced you left wingers are. You libs are always looking for false idols to believe in and he struck while the iron was hot. Well, how is THAT working for you? Really, DOO. What has he done that has helped you personally? If that piece of junk "affordable" healthcare law has helped you, count yourself fortunate. There aren't many that fall into your category. You are going to pay out the nose somewhere along the line for it. Don't get comfortable. I don't know how many people have to tell you nor how many articles you have to read to convince you of that. My deductible is so high, I might as well not HAVE insurance. There are MANY in my same situation. Fortunately, I am very healthy. On the other hand, I'll have to pay higher healthcare costs for insurance that I won't even be using. Do you understand that? The middle class will be footing the costs. You can take THAT to the bank.(No pun intended.)
Keep up with the hate. Obama loves you for it. It has gotten him exactly where he wanted to be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nailed it.
How would YOU know? The only nail you are familiar with is the one through the middle of your head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your still just as uninformed as usual. I can't believe that you and others like you are allowed to vote. Hence the name, uninformed voters.
lol Columbus Native, Doo and Dumper Dave....the trifecta of threat to the world's gene pool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

there wrote:
<quoted text>
CN starts a lie, and dumb libroids eat it hook, line, and sinker………
Funds for Presidential Libraries are donation made to a no-profit enitity, no TAX DOLLARS involved.
Tax dollars are used for operational purposes for all 13 Presidental libraries…………including the labroid Presidents…..Lucky me, I wont have to support Obamas library……….
Bush Raises More Than $500 Million For Library
Former President George W. Bush achieved his goal of raising $500 million for his new library, museum and institute.
http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/10/bush-rai...
“With its dedication set for Thursday in Dallas, the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum is about to join an impressive collection of institutions which commemorate the nation's former commanders in chief. These libraries -- now 13 in all -- cost taxpayers $75 million to operate in the last fiscal year.”
Columbus Native said………..
“Funny watching republicans pull each others chains while the rest of us endure their 6 foot stack of BS bush complete a 250 million dollar library paid for by the taxpayer. cheney lives high on his money stolen from the taxpayer. Both of these criminal minds should be in a federal prison and fed peanuts like monkeys in a zoo. Well on a lighter note their party is out for now and hopefully in 3 years out again!”
Bright boy ster402005 replied in his usual non-committal way……….. without a correction of the lie…….
Doo-Doo replied with his usual azz kissing post of praise for Obama…..without a correction of the lie….
And the chicken butt is driving nails again on top of the lie…….with a toy hammer……
+1
Those libroids don't like for their lies to be challenged. Don't you KNOW that???? It never ceases to amaze me the crap that they'll believe. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

there wrote:
Here's an opportunity to every libroid to gain recognition, become famous, have girls chase you(until you open your mouth), and go down in the history books..........
I wish Obama would apply..........
"200,000 people apply to be first to live on Mars"
You are cracking me UP!!!!+++1
comshau 30711

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the writing/communication style illiterate simpletons like yourself use to communicate with each other?
You obviously dropped out of school at some point before the grades reached the double-digits.
Good lord! Are all of these hate-mongers this uneducated and lacking in basic writing skills?
Sorry there Dapper Dan I didn't know that I was communicating with such a highly educated, narcistic genius. Sounds just like Obama! By all means keep enlightening us with your brilliance and worldly knowledge. It is greatly amusing to here you defend the liberal talking points. If I could only think of myself as highly as you think of yourself I could be a highly educated narcistic genius also. Please Dapper Dan do not call names or use profanity toward me. It is unbecoming of a genius such as yourself!
comshau 30711

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Fairtax.org
No No the Fair Tax. What would Democrats do without the power of the IRS?
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I love you. I just can't fight it any longer.:)
Yuck! I don't want none of your cooties! But have a good night, and a pleasant tomorrow.
comshau 30711

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

comshau 30711 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry there Dapper Dan I didn't know that I was communicating with such a highly educated, narcistic genius. Sounds just like Obama! By all means keep enlightening us with your brilliance and worldly knowledge. It is greatly amusing to here you defend the liberal talking points. If I could only think of myself as highly as you think of yourself I could be a highly educated narcistic genius also. Please Dapper Dan do not call names or use profanity toward me. It is unbecoming of a genius such as yourself!
"hear" sorry but I am uneducated according to" The Dapper"!
comshau 30711

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck! I don't want none of your cooties! But have a good night, and a pleasant tomorrow.
Wow say that to a liberated woman there budrow and your nuts would be in your throat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought if I "killed you with kindness", you would go away. Foiled again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Thu Abby 6
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Jul 31 magnola 24
What happened to Kim Devore Jul '14 Rumor 3

Search the Brunswick Forum:
•••
•••