“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33008 Dec 10, 2013
there wrote:
Here's an opportunity to every libroid to gain recognition, become famous, have girls chase you(until you open your mouth), and go down in the history books..........
I wish Obama would apply..........
"200,000 people apply to be first to live on Mars"
You are cracking me UP!!!!+++1
comshau 30711

Chatsworth, GA

#33009 Dec 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the writing/communication style illiterate simpletons like yourself use to communicate with each other?
You obviously dropped out of school at some point before the grades reached the double-digits.
Good lord! Are all of these hate-mongers this uneducated and lacking in basic writing skills?
Sorry there Dapper Dan I didn't know that I was communicating with such a highly educated, narcistic genius. Sounds just like Obama! By all means keep enlightening us with your brilliance and worldly knowledge. It is greatly amusing to here you defend the liberal talking points. If I could only think of myself as highly as you think of yourself I could be a highly educated narcistic genius also. Please Dapper Dan do not call names or use profanity toward me. It is unbecoming of a genius such as yourself!
comshau 30711

Chatsworth, GA

#33010 Dec 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Fairtax.org
No No the Fair Tax. What would Democrats do without the power of the IRS?
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33011 Dec 10, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I love you. I just can't fight it any longer.:)
Yuck! I don't want none of your cooties! But have a good night, and a pleasant tomorrow.
comshau 30711

Chatsworth, GA

#33012 Dec 10, 2013
comshau 30711 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry there Dapper Dan I didn't know that I was communicating with such a highly educated, narcistic genius. Sounds just like Obama! By all means keep enlightening us with your brilliance and worldly knowledge. It is greatly amusing to here you defend the liberal talking points. If I could only think of myself as highly as you think of yourself I could be a highly educated narcistic genius also. Please Dapper Dan do not call names or use profanity toward me. It is unbecoming of a genius such as yourself!
"hear" sorry but I am uneducated according to" The Dapper"!
comshau 30711

Chatsworth, GA

#33013 Dec 10, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck! I don't want none of your cooties! But have a good night, and a pleasant tomorrow.
Wow say that to a liberated woman there budrow and your nuts would be in your throat.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33014 Dec 10, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought if I "killed you with kindness", you would go away. Foiled again.
there

Alto, GA

#33015 Dec 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How would YOU know? The only nail you are familiar with is the one through the middle of your head.

You must mean like this..........

http://vimeo.com/66753575

there

Alto, GA

#33016 Dec 11, 2013

Poor Michele. left out of the fun.......

A wallflower of sass, while 3 world leaders admire themselves in a video.........and say "ain't I pretty."

there

Alto, GA

#33017 Dec 11, 2013
there

Alto, GA

#33018 Dec 11, 2013
there

Alto, GA

#33019 Dec 11, 2013

I've always heard some folks use a funeral as a place to meet and plan other extra curricular activities..........

Yep, there was a movie about it, maybe several.........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25211...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#33020 Dec 11, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"the violence occurred between COMBATANTS"
Nope, you're wrong again.
revolution.h-net.msu.edu/essays/irvin.feather...
...In this resolve, however, Bostonians were alone. After 1773, mobs throughout the colonies continued to treat offenders to the "new-fashioned discipline." And, within this period, the meaning of tar and feathers continued to evolve. The punishment that had once been reserved for trade war culprits was increasingly applied to Tories and their sympathizers. In Georgia, New Jersey, and Connecticut, villagers were quick to feather any perceived "enemy to the rights of America." Tar and feathers were also put to use by the various local committees that formed throughout the colonies. In Charleston, the Secret Committee ordered the first South Carolina tarring and featherings for two men charged with disrespect towards the General Committee. Women also took part in this patriotic ritual. In the fall of 1777, for instance, the participants in a quilting bee seized a youth who dared to speak against the Continental Congress. For want of tar and feathers, these women applied molasses and "the downy tops of the flags that grew in the meadow."(5)
As the focus of tar and feathers shifted from informers to loyalists, the practice became more violent. In 1775, a physician named Abner Beebe was blistered by the hot tar poured upon him. The mob then "carried [him] to an Hog Sty & rubbed [him] over with Hogs [sic] Dung. They threw the Hog's Dung in his Face, & rammed some of it down his Throat."(6) In 1776, a Charleston mob committed a even grizzlier execution. According to the local paper:
John Roberts, a dissenting minister, was seized on suspicion of being an enemy to the rights of America, when he was tarred and feathered; after which, the populace, whose fury could not be appeased, erected a gibbet on which they hanged him, and afterwards made a bonfire, in which Roberts, together with the gibbet, was consumed to ashes.(7)
Over time, the increasing violence of the colonial crowds gave rise to a great deal of ambivalence towards tarring and feathering among patriot organizers. Colonial leaders recognized the injustice of persecuting individuals who had committed no crime against the colonies. For this reason, many leaders began urging the American people to put aside the practice of tarring and feathering. Even Thomas Paine argued that tarring and feathering ought to be abandoned.(8) Yet others resisted Paine's proposal. As late as 1779, a Providence correspondent asked the American people to "[d]etermine whether the application of tar and feathers be not more absolutely necessary at this day, than at any time heretofore!"(9)
Notwithstanding this debate, tarring and feathering continued throughout the war and even after it ended. "In the Jersies," wrote Peter Oliver, "they naturalize [returning loyalists] by tarring and feathering; and it costs them more in scrubbing and cleaning than an admission is worth, so that you know the fate of trading your natale solum."(10) Though the Revolution ended with the Treaty of Paris, Americans still felt the need to confirm themselves in their own patriotism and to subject those who had opposed them to a painful rite of reintegration.
Phenomenal post!!!!

I'd decided to ignore any further blather flowing from the kook you replied to.

I'm sure he'll come up with some long-winded, blabbering, slobbering response in his futile attempt to justify his brainless hatred of Nelson Mandela.

"The bright, cleansing beacon that emanates from the truth exposes the dark, foul, evil that is found in biased, dishonest half-truths, myths, stereotypes and distortions." - The Book of Dave, 4:6

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#33021 Dec 11, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"the violence occurred between COMBATANTS"
Nope, you're wrong again.
revolution.h-net.msu.edu/essays/irvin.feather...
...In this resolve, however, Bostonians were alone. After 1773, mobs throughout the colonies continued to treat offenders to the "new-fashioned discipline." And, within this period, the meaning of tar and feathers continued to evolve. The punishment that had once been reserved for trade war culprits was increasingly applied to Tories and their sympathizers. In Georgia, New Jersey, and Connecticut, villagers were quick to feather any perceived "enemy to the rights of America." Tar and feathers were also put to use by the various local committees that formed throughout the colonies. In Charleston, the Secret Committee ordered the first South Carolina tarring and featherings for two men charged with disrespect towards the General Committee. Women also took part in this patriotic ritual. In the fall of 1777, for instance, the participants in a quilting bee seized a youth who dared to speak against the Continental Congress. For want of tar and feathers, these women applied molasses and "the downy tops of the flags that grew in the meadow."(5)
As the focus of tar and feathers shifted from informers to loyalists, the practice became more violent. In 1775, a physician named Abner Beebe was blistered by the hot tar poured upon him. The mob then "carried [him] to an Hog Sty & rubbed [him] over with Hogs [sic] Dung. They threw the Hog's Dung in his Face, & rammed some of it down his Throat."(6) In 1776, a Charleston mob committed a even grizzlier execution. According to the local paper:
John Roberts, a dissenting minister, was seized on suspicion of being an enemy to the rights of America, when he was tarred and feathered; after which, the populace, whose fury could not be appeased, erected a gibbet on which they hanged him, and afterwards made a bonfire, in which Roberts, together with the gibbet, was consumed to ashes.(7)
Over time, the increasing violence of the colonial crowds gave rise to a great deal of ambivalence towards tarring and feathering among patriot organizers. Colonial leaders recognized the injustice of persecuting individuals who had committed no crime against the colonies. For this reason, many leaders began urging the American people to put aside the practice of tarring and feathering. Even Thomas Paine argued that tarring and feathering ought to be abandoned.(8) Yet others resisted Paine's proposal. As late as 1779, a Providence correspondent asked the American people to "[d]etermine whether the application of tar and feathers be not more absolutely necessary at this day, than at any time heretofore!"(9)
Notwithstanding this debate, tarring and feathering continued throughout the war and even after it ended. "In the Jersies," wrote Peter Oliver, "they naturalize [returning loyalists] by tarring and feathering; and it costs them more in scrubbing and cleaning than an admission is worth, so that you know the fate of trading your natale solum."(10) Though the Revolution ended with the Treaty of Paris, Americans still felt the need to confirm themselves in their own patriotism and to subject those who had opposed them to a painful rite of reintegration.
Phenomenal post!!!!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33022 Dec 11, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Phenomenal post!!!!
I'd decided to ignore any further blather flowing from the kook you replied to.
I'm sure he'll come up with some long-winded, blabbering, slobbering response in his futile attempt to justify his brainless hatred of Nelson Mandela.
"The bright, cleansing beacon that emanates from the truth exposes the dark, foul, evil that is found in biased, dishonest half-truths, myths, stereotypes and distortions." - The Book of Dave, 4:6
Common sense will tell you that any violent conflict which originates in politics is going to split the civil population into factions, and there will always be ignorant hotheads who will resort to violence to prove the rightness of their position.

This behavior is exhibited in this forum everyday, in fact, There is How Now Brown Cow provided the perfect example.

Tar and feathering..........

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm---I wonder if it would work on libroids..........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#33023 Dec 11, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense will tell you that any violent conflict which originates in politics is going to split the civil population into factions, and there will always be ignorant hotheads who will resort to violence to prove the rightness of their position.
This behavior is exhibited in this forum everyday, in fact, There is How Now Brown Cow provided the perfect example.
Tar and featherin would be like luxurious bubble bath, compared to what I'd like to do to you....*just sayin*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Alto, GA

#33024 Dec 11, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

well DUH..........over throwing any gubmint requires violence, whether it be civilian against gubmint officials, or civilians against other civilians........

Tar and Feathering is a lite action as compared to what OMTE has in mind....I'm doing you a favor pal with a lite sentence.....you should be grateful, you ingrate..........

But then common sense is not a quality of libroids.....or even close.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33025 Dec 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
Tar and featherin would be like luxurious bubble bath, compared to what I'd like to do to you....*just sayin*
We know,
words just fail you,
time and time again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33026 Dec 11, 2013
It is so awesome when people use dramatically big words to make a point. It makes it so much more melodramatic (see how I did that) for the readers. You could take a sentence such as, "It really would be cool if fast food workers got paid more so they would work better", and turn it into "I feel as though it is imperative that lower wage earners yield a higher profit margin, in order to better our economy, and stimulate growth in interest in Management positions for service industry workers of the non-vegan variety". Goooood! Goooood!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33027 Dec 11, 2013
Just thought I'd throw in my two cents worth today. Or as some would put it "My twice thrown round disks of the American one cent variety".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area Apr 29 JWB 7
Anyone know? Apr 21 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr '15 SAY NOTHING 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE