Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Forum Award

Decatur, GA

#32029 Nov 21, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are so dumb you need stay out of the rain. You might hold your nose up so high you would drown. When God gave out sense you must have been in the bathroom pooping your brains out.
Forum Award:

Congratulations! You've received a Forum Award!

Occasionally we encounter a post that is so brilliantly insightful and just dripping with absolute undeniable truth, that we have to recognize it as a "Post of the Day".

You post qualifies as such. Well done, sir. Well done. We here at the Forum Award Institute have checked our records and data-base analytics and found that they match perfectly with your empirical observations.

The conclusions you've reached are no longer just backed by observation and may from this date henceforth be considered scientific facts.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32030 Nov 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it just burns your butt that someone might make a choice that you don't approve of, that someone might make a choice based on a different set of parameters than what YOU consider paramount.
Personally, I can live with someone making a decision that effects their life based on parameters that are important to them. It's between them and their God, not me and mine, except you feel it's also between you and yours.
Lots of people make choices I "don't approve of", as long as they are not hurting anyone else - their business. But this is what you on the pro-abortion side simply will not accept - those of us who believe that baby in the womb is a baby at one week gestation, one month or nine months are the logically consistent ones in this argument. Those who choose an arbitrary "cut off" point that states "Prior to point x , it is a fetus or simply a 'product of conception'. After point x, it is a baby." are merely playing a semantics game because you know once the fallacy of your argument is understood, there is no more logical stance for you to take without simply admitting that any abortion, at any time is really your position. And to hell with the innocent child.

But given your post, I guess you would have been fine with the slave holders of the South. You may or may not have considered it wrong, but hey, that was between themselves and their god, right. You may or may not have considered slaves sub-human, but it wouldn't have mattered. Don't believe in abortion - don't have one. Don't believe in owning slaves - don't have one. Same thing.
Forum Award

Decatur, GA

#32031 Nov 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz and company were doing what their LARGEST POLITICAL DONORS were expecting them to do.
Fixed that for you.

Location hidden

#32032 Nov 21, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
;;;;
I think using a condom is a form of abortion, don't you?....
You aren't really that ignorant are you? Oops, never mind, forgot who I was talking to.

Location hidden

#32033 Nov 21, 2013
Forum Award wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed that for you.
Oh, isn't that cute. He thinks he's clever, bless his little heart.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#32034 Nov 21, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect any opposition party to just lay down and do whatever the President says? Partisanship exists for a reason, and the partisanship we have now was elected by the people for a reason(s). Where is the hatred displayed by the Republicans for Obama? For his agenda, maybe so, and it's their right to feel that way. Where is the evilness and un-American behavior? The struggles we are enduring now as a nation, were not created by any one specific individual or political party, and the struggles to solve them, is as American as it gets.
What are they opposing? Health care for Americans? Opposing a peaceful President? Opposing killing our enemies with high tech drones instead of foot soldiers? Opposing stopping the Bush wars? Opposing bringing our troops home alive? Opposing our good credit standing with other Countries? Opposing paying our bills? And blackmailing to get your way is not an American thing. It's an embarrassment to the United states.

Since: Sep 13

Fortson, GA

#32035 Nov 21, 2013
And now for the news... We have updated results on the idiots running for all offices. They lied through their teeth, told you what you wanted to hear, and will continue to do so throughout their reign of supremacy that you will now bow down to. Your ideas about how to make things better were heard by them. Will they adhere? Nope. But hey, good try suckers. You will now sit there and take the brunt of their hidden agendas by arguing amongst yourselves about who was right and wrong by voting one side or the other. In the meantime, they will continue on for years, forever making sock puppets out of you, while they pad their financial endeavors, and you slowly bleed out, suffering and struggling to climb out of the hole they put you in. Now, in other news, we strongly suggest that the things we say are taken as golden nuggets, as we are taking things out of context, and off to the side of your screen, where you can't see, we are all being held at gunpoint, being forced to tell you what they say we can, so can argue with each other while they do their evil bidding.(Blam! Cue the next anchor). And now for the weather...
Forum Award

Decatur, GA

#32037 Nov 21, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they opposing? Health care for Americans? Opposing a peaceful President? Opposing killing our enemies with high tech drones instead of foot soldiers? Opposing stopping the Bush wars? Opposing bringing our troops home alive? Opposing our good credit standing with other Countries? Opposing paying our bills? And blackmailing to get your way is not an American thing. It's an embarrassment to the United states.
Forum Award:

Unfortunately we've already issued our Post of the Day award, however you will soon receive in the mail a "Certificate of Special Recognition for an Excellent Post".

Feel free to display it proudly in your home.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#32038 Nov 21, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Fantastic Post!!! You're really on a roll today. Keep up the good work.

Unfortunately, the Obama haters here are immune to both the truth and factual information. They are simply too blind to see, too hearing impaired to hear and too full of hate to change.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Naples,FL

#32039 Nov 21, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
They are opposing a law they do not like, a law that is going to negatively impact a majority of citizens, and a law that they had nothing to do with throughout the legislative process, and a law they did not cast one vote for. Drones in war are no big deal, drones over our houses, that's a big deal and worth opposing. Opposing the end of war, no, in fact, our involvement in Afghanistan will be on the rise, now that's worth opposing. Our credit standing has dropped under this administration, now that's worth opposing. Republicans have not opposed America paying it's bills, but spending without a budget, and never ending borrowing, that's worth opposing. There is no blackmail going on, just politics as usual, and that is worth opposing, by every citizen.

Now, were'nt you ever told it is not polite to answer a question, with a question?
now

Cornelia, GA

#32042 Nov 21, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Phenomenal Post!!!!!!!!
Republicans have, from the time President Obama initially assumed office, made it their raison d'etre to do everything in their power to undermine any and everything President Obama has attempted to accomplish to move our nation forward. Their actions and behaviors, which are rooted in partisanship and hatred, over the past 4+ years have been nothing short of evil, un-American and traitorous.
"Hatred cannot heal a heart, or change a mind, or unite a nation." – The Book of Dave, 4:4

you and doo-doo head have strange ideas about how the libroids hang together..........

Yep, those national demo libroids are sure showing their integrity....unity falling apart, unification crumbling, coherence like a bunch of drunken sailors, cohesion as thick as water, togetherness now means distances themselves from Obama, and solidarity like when Russia fell apart....

Man, this crap cant be made up....false integrity falls apart at the polls.....ROFL.....

now

Cornelia, GA

#32043 Nov 21, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is coming from someone who calls someone a "doo doo head"? I'm so sorry that you are so misaligned in life that you resort to name calling based on computer screen names. I'm even more sorry that you are one of the people that let the media control your way of thinking.
You are right on one point, I cater to both, as I see a united society, rather a split up bunch of cliques like you would find in any school. You have your liberals, conservatives, republicans, democrats, independents, black, white, hispanic, asian, native American, gay, straight, men, women, etc. You are missing the boat if you think for one second I buy into the idealism of splitting everyone into groups, to sit and argue points that neither side will ever have the answer to. You have just reiterated why I don't single myself out to belong to anything but the Human Race. I guess if you wanted to individualize me, or class me, I would be a Humanitarian. NOw, sit there and think up some little term for that one, like you did "libroid". Funny, they put the word "selfie" in the dictionary. I sincerely doubt your little libroid word will ever make it past the voting.

Now aren't you a fancy pants, high above all others.........
Your dream of human utopia where everyone gets along and agrees is without a doubt one of the dumbest posts I've read. Dumb above doo-doo head, dumb above ugly eve, and dumb above every poster here.

shouldn't you be at work living off the taxpayers dummy........

now

Cornelia, GA

#32044 Nov 21, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I had to go back and laugh at you for calling Wilson a forefather. LMAO Thanks, I needed a reason to laugh hard.

possibly because you are a dummy and dont know history huh.......

Forum Award

Decatur, GA

#32045 Nov 21, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
They are opposing a law they do not like, a law that is going to negatively impact a majority of citizens, and a law that they had nothing to do with throughout the legislative process, and a law they did not cast one vote for. Drones in war are no big deal, drones over our houses, that's a big deal and worth opposing. Opposing the end of war, no, in fact, our involvement in Afghanistan will be on the rise, now that's worth opposing. Our credit standing has dropped under this administration, now that's worth opposing. Republicans have not opposed America paying it's bills, but spending without a budget, and never ending borrowing, that's worth opposing. There is no blackmail going on, just politics as usual, and that is worth opposing, by every citizen.
Now, were'nt you ever told it is not polite to answer a question, with a question?
What a bizarre version of what happened! Somehow there is no reasonable cause->effect mindset in your world. How strange!
now

Cornelia, GA

#32046 Nov 21, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are so dumb you need stay out of the rain. You might hold your nose up so high you would drown. When God gave out sense you must have been in the bathroom pooping your brains out.

pooping you out is more like it.......

ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#32047 Nov 21, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
you and doo-doo head have strange ideas about how the libroids hang together..........
Yep, those national demo libroids are sure showing their integrity....unity falling apart, unification crumbling, coherence like a bunch of drunken sailors, cohesion as thick as water, togetherness now means distances themselves from Obama, and solidarity like when Russia fell apart....
Man, this crap cant be made up....false integrity falls apart at the polls.....ROFL.....
You should take a moment to clear your head. Maybe take a walk outside near where the old well used to be? It's beautiful out there.
now

Cornelia, GA

#32048 Nov 21, 2013
the truth wrote:
Headlines in the news.
"Senate Democrats poised to deploy “nuke option”:
If they do I just hope the "fallout" finishes off the tea baggers.
I know lots of tea baggers, most are good people, very good people. They are just misinformed, they don't really understand or are just brainwashed by conservative talk. But mostly they are mad, mad a government for the loss of their retirement savings, and the loss of their homes values. They believe that welfare is breaking the country, when in fact its a drop in the bucket. The problems are defense and nation building, that's has broke the bank and left huge deficits!
A lot are just furious over what they consider to be the loss of moral values in the country. Fact is that's what happens over time to every generation to some degree always has, always will. Look at history, moral values come and go. Remember the racy pinup girls of the 30's and 40's, then think of Playboy back in the day. People in their 50's ,60's & 70's seem to overlook the really racy lyrics of rock music back in the day.
Throughout history religions participation and morals have grown and then receded, but man survives.

Do you have any clue at all why it is called the "nuke option???"

I doubt it.........

Turn about is fair play, and the demos will live to regret what they have done, you can take that to the bank.....

now

Cornelia, GA

#32049 Nov 21, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what people don't really know about the Tea Party is that is was designed by the two oil tycoon brothers the Kock multibillionaires that buys up most of the surplus gas and rips up all off at the pump on every single gallon. They go under the name of "Americans for Prosperity" because they wan't to be tax exempt for being a non-profit....like a Church so to speak. They now have infiltrated Congress, about a dozen of them, and now are starting to hold the whole Nation for ransom is they don't get their way. You have seen what they have done recently with the Government shutdown and are making more threats from getting another credit downgrade. Another thing you fail to mention is the two Bush wars that should and could have been handled much differently with high tech drones and keeping our guys out of harms way. We lost over 6,000 people over there and trillions of needed tax dollars these days.

Another dummy with no history knowledge.
What is it with these dumb azz libroids who dont know diddly, spouting forth robo sayings straight from the DNC......

now

Cornelia, GA

#32050 Nov 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So many errors (lies?), so little time:
What McConnnell ACTUALLY said is the following from Oct 2010:
"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."
"I don’t want the president to fail; I want him to change. So, we’ll see. The next move is going to be up to him."
My, my - looks a little different now, doesn't it. And as has been stated time and again, when conservatives say they want Obama to fail it is because we believe his POLICIES are detrimental to the country and so we want his POLICIES to fail. It really shouldn't be that hard to grasp the concept.
=======
"Anyone that goes against a democracy where free elections were held should be held accountable and charged with treason against the United States."
Well then you and your little Lefty buddies need to line up and be charged. Republicans were elected in those same free elections and virtually all of them ran on overturning Obamacare. Ted Cruz and company were doing what their constituents were expecting them to do.
You REALLY need to look up some terms and get it through your head that America is NOT a democracy, it is a representative republic - there is a BIG difference.

Small children can be corrected of their errors, it does not work with dummys and plain ignorant folks....

now

Cornelia, GA

#32051 Nov 21, 2013
the truth wrote:
EVERY interesting article. Not only is our health care not the best, our life spans are not keeping up, try to get to the end.
Nov. 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM ET
U.S. medical care is getting ever pricier, but it’s not because so many old people are running up charges, experts reported Tuesday. Most of the money’s being spent on people under 65 with chronic conditions like diabetes and heart disease.

“In 2011, chronic illnesses account for 84 percent of costs overall among the entire population, not only of the elderly. Chronic illness among individuals younger than 65 years accounts for 67 percent of spending,” they found.
“Price of professional services, drugs and devices, and administrative costs, not demand for services or aging of the population, produced 91 percent of cost increases since 2000.”
And while some opponents of health care reform have been saying the U.S. health care system is the best in the world, the statistics don’t support that.
Statistics support the fact that younger folks are getting fatter and fatter, and less healthier because they stay in front of a puter most of the day and hang out on the couch....

Obamacare is geared to them, they are too fat to get a job, make money, and give out physically quickly.....Cant do a two hour lawn mowing job without 20 breaks. Then take a break and fall alseep.

Heck, I'm describing most of the libroids here on topix.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... Aug 18 Debra Davis 1
Shooting in Woodbine and no arrests?????? Aug 14 Bubba D 2
information Aug 8 sweetbaby 5
ready for whatever! Aug 3 Candy_Lady4845 2
head (Mar '14) Jul '15 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul '15 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul '15 wicked 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages