Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
now

Hiawassee, GA

#31681 Nov 17, 2013

And this is what we get........

Liar, liar, pants on fire.......

"“And it’s important that we’re honest and straightforward in terms…”

now

Hiawassee, GA

#31682 Nov 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I no longer respond to this poster, EVER, due to the sheer degree of idiocy that he constantly displays.
All the same, I'm compelled to note in general that the depths of his stupidity simply defy description. It's quite astounding that anybody can be such an idiot as the poster in question is.

So says the guy who is compelled to make a complete azz of himself.....
silver foxx

Kittanning, PA

#31683 Nov 17, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, the agenda of this administration is just another failed attempt to merge the lower and middle class into one.
A one class society, Obama can taste it & smell it, he wants it badly. That's his idea & dream of spreading the wealth.
now

Hiawassee, GA

#31684 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
In other words, the agenda of this administration is just another failed attempt to merge the lower and middle class into one.

I dont know, Obama is doing a good job of merging everyone, except the rich, into the lower class. Being broke is now a given for most folks.....

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31685 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
How clean is wind energy when compared to coal energy?
What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?

I don't know. I've done limited research on wind energy. After a quick google-search most of what I found against wind-energy was either written by coal-companies or by "non-profit" groups funded by coal companies or their owners, or by blatantly right-wing-whacko sites. Assumptions can be made by that very fact.

Are you in the process of building another straw-man argument? Are you asserting that I said something about wind-energy? Are you asserting that wind-energy is the only alternative to coal? Can it even be assumed that you don't believe the world can reduce their energy usage, even before we figure out where the energy comes from?

Where are you going with this?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31686 Nov 17, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the guy who is compelled to make a complete azz of himself.....
Ignoring the village idiot. He says lot's of stupid things - no need to worry about it.
silver foxx

Kittanning, PA

#31687 Nov 17, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know, Obama is doing a good job of merging everyone, except the rich, into the lower class. Being broke is now a given for most folks.....
The extremely wealthy & top 1% will be in a class all their own, of course.
now

Hiawassee, GA

#31688 Nov 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring the village idiot. He says lot's of stupid things - no need to worry about it.

And yet the dummy keeps replying. Just another liar like obama.......

now

Hiawassee, GA

#31689 Nov 17, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The extremely wealthy & top 1% will be in a class all their own, of course.

As they have always been....in all countries, in all centuries....

It' us pore folks who always pay the bills, in all countries, in all centuries...

silver foxx

Kittanning, PA

#31690 Nov 17, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
As they have always been....in all countries, in all centuries....
It' us pore folks who always pay the bills, in all countries, in all centuries...
As always been, you are so correct about that.
Informed Opinion

Bogotá, Colombia

#31691 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>Especially after the taxes were raised on healthcare.
Hey... What's the problem ?

The alleged "Conservatives" have everything they want.

Ronnie Ray-Gun and George Bush "Pee Down" economics are working just as intended.

Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, UBS and the Banksters continue to be unregulated.

Thank God corporate profits are higher than ever;

Apple is sitting on $168 Billion Dollars in cash in addition to regular exploding profits;

Corporations are sitting collectively on over $ 1 TRILLION in cash in addition to regular exploding profits;

The incomes and wealth of the super-rich continue to explode faster and faster;

Private sector's collective bargaining powers have been devastated and the Middle Class has been destroyed.

Sounds like everything is fine.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#31692 Nov 17, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?
I don't know. I've done limited research on wind energy. After a quick google-search most of what I found against wind-energy was either written by coal-companies or by "non-profit" groups funded by coal companies or their owners, or by blatantly right-wing-whacko sites. Assumptions can be made by that very fact.
Are you in the process of building another straw-man argument? Are you asserting that I said something about wind-energy? Are you asserting that wind-energy is the only alternative to coal? Can it even be assumed that you don't believe the world can reduce their energy usage, even before we figure out where the energy comes from?
Where are you going with this?
It was just a question. When all things are considered, is what it takes to get electricity to our homes, cleaner with wind, or coal? Which is costlier?

Location hidden

#31693 Nov 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie Ray-Gun and George Bush "Pee Down" economics are working just as intended.
Apple is sitting on $168 Billion Dollars in cash in addition to regular exploding profits;
Corporations are sitting collectively on over $ 1 TRILLION in cash in addition to regular exploding profits;
Private sector's collective bargaining powers have been devastated and the Middle Class has been destroyed.
Collective bargaining powers devastated? Please explain.

Middle Class has been destroyed? Please explain.

Location hidden

#31694 Nov 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot one, the EPA is starting to back off of "Big Oil".
the truth

Dawsonville, GA

#31695 Nov 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you actually live but I live in the U.S. and not in Communist China. The U.S. plants that use coal have special scrubbers and other high tech devices to cut the pollution of coal way down. China's air pollution is terrible, ours is not. The U.S. has cleaned up its air so why try to compare us to China. Why try to punish America for what Communist China does. Coal is one of if not the largest resource of energy that we have and you just want to ignore it. You are a fool or are trying to kill Americas wealth and way of life. Which is it?
Point being you tea bags seem to hate and have no use for government regulations. China being on example of a country without regulations on coal and the result is you can't breath the air. We have government regulations on air and water and now both are clean. That's government at work for the people, not working for the state. I started to call you a name like you do so often, then realized it would put me on the same level as you.
the truth

Dawsonville, GA

#31696 Nov 17, 2013
now wrote:
"Israel is working on coordinating plans for a possible military strike with Saudi Arabia, with Riyadh prepared to provide tactical support to Jerusalem, a British newspaper reported early Sunday.
The two countries have both united in worry that the West may come to terms with Iran, easing sanctions and allowing the Islamic Republic to continue its nuclear program.
According to the Sunday Times, Riyadh has agreed to let Israel use its airspace in a military strike on Iran and cooperate over the use of rescue helicopters, tanker planes and drones.
“The Saudis are furious and are willing to give Israel all the help it needs,” an unnamed diplomatic source told the paper."
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-said-to-b...
Those unnamed twitter sources are about as on point and reliable as you. Typical tea bagger reasoning, lets spend a couple more billion dollars in the sand pits of the middle east and cut taxes at home, do away with the health care act and try nation building in the Mideast one more time. Not ONCE has it worked, unless draining the treasury of the U.S. and killing thousands of young people works for you. My assumption is that it makes you tingle all over just thinking about another war and more dead Americans. You need to see a shrink, or maybe take the meds they currently subscribe.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31697 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Collective bargaining powers devastated? Please explain.
Middle Class has been destroyed? Please explain.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/24/pf/emergency-...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/05/inco...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/13/fin...

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment...

Explained.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31698 Nov 17, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Those unnamed twitter sources are about as on point and reliable as you. Typical tea bagger reasoning, lets spend a couple more billion dollars in the sand pits of the middle east and cut taxes at home, do away with the health care act and try nation building in the Mideast one more time. Not ONCE has it worked, unless draining the treasury of the U.S. and killing thousands of young people works for you. My assumption is that it makes you tingle all over just thinking about another war and more dead Americans. You need to see a shrink, or maybe take the meds they currently subscribe.
It really is useless to respond to that idiot. His brain cells just don't connect. Personally, I can deal with opposing opinions gladly, I can deal with uninformed reasonable people - pure idiots? Why bother.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31699 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Which is costlier?
Costlier in what terms?

The better question is which leads to a long-term better world.

Energy is a actually a case where doing the right thing would probably yield huge financial payoffs for the country, and everybody on the planet would benefit, including those not born yet. Unfortunately, that's not the goal.

The short-term goal is to lead to huge financial payoffs for the current resource holders, and they don't want anything to get in the way of that, right or wrong or long-term be damned.
now

Hiawassee, GA

#31700 Nov 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm watching you live on "Meet the Press."

your name is Nancy Pelosi.....

Obama admitted his mistake, Pelosi does not. Obama admitted his mistake, Libroids on topix do not.....

Ergo, we have Pelosi look alike libroids on topix....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Thu Sherlock 55
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep 2 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug 28 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance