Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#31596 Nov 16, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody in America is buying Snuggies and Sham-Wows. A lot of people in America watch Jersey Shore, listen to Glen Beck, drive Suburbans for no other purpose than to move a 120lb body, don't know who their representative is, and don't understand turn signals. A full 46% of Americans don't believe in evolution although there is no reasonable argument against the overwhelming evidence.
http://nypost.com/2013/10/08/us-adults-are-du...
A whole lot of people DON'T know what's good for them.
A whole lot more, DO.

Paul Broun 2014.
now

Hiawassee, GA

#31599 Nov 16, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
They (dollars) don't increase in value at all when the presses printing them are working three shifts.

True, Bernanke has been dumping artificial dollars to the tune of nearly 1 trillion a year for the last 2 years upon the taxpayers. The debt burden is so huge it may never be paid back, under any circumstances.....

Our children, grand children, and all future generations are the ones who will have to deal with this. Even we may not escape it...

now

Hiawassee, GA

#31600 Nov 16, 2013

"Obamacare will cost U.S. taxpayers $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years."

"After Apology, Obama Vows to 'Push Back' Against Healthcare Critics"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

now

Hiawassee, GA

#31601 Nov 16, 2013

"Obama: I Must 'Win Back Credibility'"

Too late dummy........

A day late and 6 trillion short..........

Location hidden

#31602 Nov 16, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Bernanke has been dumping artificial dollars to the tune of nearly 1 trillion a year for the last 2 years upon the taxpayers. The debt burden is so huge it may never be paid back, under any circumstances.....
Our children, grand children, and all future generations are the ones who will have to deal with this. Even we may not escape it...
We will not escape it. Nobody will escape it. We will be hit with a "phased in" very large tax increase mostly against the middle class, as usual.
the real truth

Dawsonville, GA

#31603 Nov 16, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how the Left presumes to know SO MUCH about those who disagree with them. It can't POSSIBLY be that perhaps the person that doesn't agree with them knows more about the subject than they do or might possibly have more experience with a situation than they do. Oh, no - if one doesn't agree they must "lack diversity in their life" - that's a new one. You ideologues are SO predictable.
And here we go again, just who is deciding what constitutes those "minimum requirements". The Left just has to ignore that people made informed choices about what insurance was best for them. No, those poor benighted people just DON"T KNOW WHAT"S GOOD FOR THEM. Sometimes you people just make me sick.
The law of the land passed by Congress is what decides minimum requirements. Even you should know that.The people you speak of didn't make informed decisions, they just didn't know any better. We have a lot of what amounts to nothing more than crooks in business in this world. Selling someone a policy that covers a few doctors visits but is called an health insurance policy is no more than stealing. Like title pawns and credit card companies that lure in people with what the believe are easy loans. But in fact are nothing more than traps. First time they are late they are charged 30% interest or lose their car. I know some very smart young people who have been lured into traps like the ones above. All are legal, but that don't make them right. With health care those bad policies are being fixed, ONLY because the rest of the population has to pay for what these people can't. With title pawns and credit cards that's not the case, but neither is fair.
the real truth

Dawsonville, GA

#31604 Nov 16, 2013
now wrote:
"Obama: I Must 'Win Back Credibility'"
Too late dummy........
A day late and 6 trillion short..........
Ok dummy, this is the quote from the site

"Obamacare will cost U.S. taxpayers $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years"

The last sentence seemed like an afterthought since that was not the topic of the editorial comments being made. With NO source and NO proof or NO attempt to prove the statement.

This is the place you go to form your opinions!!!

No wonder you are what and who you are, damn shame but explains an awful lot, emphasis on awful.

Location hidden

#31605 Nov 16, 2013
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The law of the land passed by Congress is what decides minimum requirements. Even you should know that.The people you speak of didn't make informed decisions, they just didn't know any better. We have a lot of what amounts to nothing more than crooks in business in this world. Selling someone a policy that covers a few doctors visits but is called an health insurance policy is no more than stealing. Like title pawns and credit card companies that lure in people with what the believe are easy loans. But in fact are nothing more than traps. First time they are late they are charged 30% interest or lose their car. I know some very smart young people who have been lured into traps like the ones above. All are legal, but that don't make them right. With health care those bad policies are being fixed, ONLY because the rest of the population has to pay for what these people can't. With title pawns and credit cards that's not the case, but neither is fair.
Sorry, I should not have to pay, because of the poor choices made by others.

Location hidden

#31606 Nov 16, 2013
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the law that was "settled and a done deal"? The law that nobama now wants to change? In the name of the 2014 mid term campaigns?
the real truth

Dawsonville, GA

#31607 Nov 16, 2013
Jamine Arus wrote:
<quoted text>
You very funny man. You must ride your camel backwards. Ha Ha
Most peoples like to laugh at Obama BECASUE HE VERY FUNNY MAN TOO mOST LEADERS in other countries like to laugh at him and make fun of him all the time. ha ha ha
You have funny name and does that mean?
You do realize the U.S. is in better standing with world leaders today than when Bush was President, don't you. What "world leader" has made fun of or laughed at him, source and quote please. Don't show your ignorance with another funny quote from yourself, tell us where you get this information, Beck & Rush don't count for obvious reasons.
(That obvious reason is neither deals in truths, that won't sell advertising on their radio programs)

I wasn't going to ask but I can't resist. Why do you feel superior to other races and nationalities, for that matter anyone who doesn't agree with you. That fact shines threw with every putdown you try to make and I would really like to know how you got this way so I can make sure my grandson doesn't turn our like you.

I am going back to work so I can help fund your SSI and Medicare.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31608 Nov 16, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
As u watched? Y don't u get a job?
What? And be responsible for their own self? Say it ain't so.

Location hidden

#31609 Nov 16, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how the Left presumes to know SO MUCH about those who disagree with them. It can't POSSIBLY be that perhaps the person that doesn't agree with them knows more about the subject than they do or might possibly have more experience with a situation than they do....
Truer words have not been posted in this thread.

It's been suggested to certain of the clueless and uneducated that they post on topics they know something about, but, quite often, to no avail...

Jus' sayin'

Location hidden

#31610 Nov 16, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
+1

The amount of "unfunded" liabilities has been estimated in the range of $80 trillion (with a "T") or more. People that want to increase government programs and spending don't comprehend what that means, particularly when they contribute nothing or next to nothing in taxes to "apply" against it.
now

Hiawassee, GA

#31611 Nov 16, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
The amount of "unfunded" liabilities has been estimated in the range of $80 trillion (with a "T") or more. People that want to increase government programs and spending don't comprehend what that means, particularly when they contribute nothing or next to nothing in taxes to "apply" against it.

And thar includes ugly eve, he ain't one of the young smart ones he knows.
silver foxx

Kittanning, PA

#31612 Nov 16, 2013
Oprah made hundreds & hundreds of millions of dollars thanks to a predominately white female audience, 80% of Oprah viewers were white. Nobody cares about Oprah, anymore, so she throws down the race card. She race baits as bad as Sharpton, her Rev. Wright & Obama, appalling.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/oprah-wi...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jamine Arus

Canton, GA

#31613 Nov 16, 2013
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize the U.S. is in better standing with world leaders today than when Bush was President, don't you. What "world leader" has made fun of or laughed at him, source and quote please. Don't show your ignorance with another funny quote from yourself, tell us where you get this information, Beck & Rush don't count for obvious reasons.
(That obvious reason is neither deals in truths, that won't sell advertising on their radio programs)
I wasn't going to ask but I can't resist. Why do you feel superior to other races and nationalities, for that matter anyone who doesn't agree with you. That fact shines threw with every putdown you try to make and I would really like to know how you got this way so I can make sure my grandson doesn't turn our like you.
I am going back to work so I can help fund your SSI and Medicare.
Ha Ha You funny man too. Obama not fit to lead herd of goats.

www.goatnews.com
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31614 Nov 16, 2013
Some more well trained and highly responsible people.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/14/gun-...
OMTE

Adel, GA

#31615 Nov 16, 2013
Food for Thought: I wonder how many people have heard of Abby Johnson...? Abby Johnson used to work for Planned Parenthood... She was even named "Employee of the Year" in 2008... In 2009 she resigned... When she watched in horror, a baby being murdered by abortion via ultrasound... She now works for a pro-life organization called, Life Action... They do sting operations on Planned Parenthood clinics...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_Johnson_ (activist)
There are twenty-two states that have now passed laws requiring abortionists(baby murderers), to show women ultrasound images, before they are able to murder their ALIVE baby... These are images that have been proven to save baby's lives, as 70 to 90 percent of women that see these images of their baby, don't go through with the murder... If you want to help make it law, that baby murderers be forced to see the life they are killing, before they kill it.... These people can help...
http://prolifealliance.com/
End abortion on demand Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Adel, GA

#31616 Nov 16, 2013
Here's Abby's website... And she wrote a book "unPLANNED".. Check it out...
http://www.abbyjohnson.org/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31617 Nov 16, 2013
Here's an article on the BBC site where the author talks about daily living in Beijing and how it's pollution affects their daily lives.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-china-blog-24...

Here's an article that also discusses Beijing's pollution from a different perspective, and looks for the root cause, which turns out to be largely unregulated industry.

http://www.wri.org/blog/beijings-air-pollutio...

It appears that when deregulated industry exists pollution can get so bed in a city that you have to monitor your childrens time outdoors very carefully.

Who is it again that constantly wants to abolish the EPA and eliminate regulations on business? Who is it that gets most of their funding from Big Coal? Who is it that would happily let America experience problems lke Beijing is having where children can't even go outside? Who is it that keeps introducing legislation that benefits the coal industry, so much so that you would ALMOST think they were being bribed by it?

Oh yea! Republicans. Business before people, money before common sense.

Republicans don't want children to play outside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul 21 Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 16 Jeb 1,232
News Floyd Farm Bureau honored during annual meeting Jul 10 Cortney 1
Woodbine Cemetery Jun 30 Pat 1
News N.B Power targets Saturday for full restoration... (Dec '13) Jun '17 thenox 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun '17 Treyleon71 41
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun '17 mac 8

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages