Pelham, TN

#31492 Nov 14, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>From Washington Times April 2013:
President Obama is backtracking from his campaign promise that “I don’t think now is the time” for another round of military base closures across the country.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel on Wednesday presented the $526 billion defense budget request for fiscal 2014, which explicitly calls for shutting down facilities in a process called Base Realignment and Closure Commission (BRAC).
It's shuttering sorry for misleading you into a mis-spell.
The list of green companies, many of which are owned by obama supporters are either brankrupt or soon to be.
Let's give these people the health insurance business and more because they are such good managers.
And the czars? No comment? The scandals get no comment? This administration is a walking disaster.
Surely you can see that.
I ignored the misspell. It was your use of the word "all" where your reasoning is lacking. You may want to research the "sequester", how it came about and who all voted for it before you make accusations.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31493 Nov 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
The liberals are worried about the 2014 elections. Nothing more. That is why Obama swallowed his pride and actually spoke to his subjects today. What a deceitful renegade.
After the 2014 elections, IF the liberals pick up more congressional seats, Katy bar the door. You ain't seen nothin', yet.
I can't believe it! Even 'ole George Stephanopoulos reported that for the FIRST time, a majority of the U.S. citizens do not think Obama is trustworthy. YA THINK??????????
Must have just about killed 'ole George.

yea, he looked like he had eaten a sour apple, or a persimmon....

And poor ole Diane was just beside herself in mourning, I hear she may wear black tomorrow and ole George might call in sick.
They are the 2 biggest fans of Obama.....
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31494 Nov 14, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
Well, another TV and/or movie star "gets it":
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/94028-another...
Well of Rob Lowe says you should be Republican, I guess you have no other choice, do you?
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31495 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to use logic to defend against a lie you made up? You want to attribute words to me that I never said (or even came close to), and then accuse of not defending them well enough?
Tell you to F@ck-Off seems like pretty good logic to me, under those circumstances. Dumbasz.
Come on here with some honesty and reasonableness and we can have an entirely different conversation. Until then, bite me.

So Obama's got you upset too huh..........

Pelham, TN

#31496 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to be a pattern with this one and some of the others.
Sometimes I swear somebody turned a 4th-grade class loose in this thread just to test how long we'll bother to talk to them. It's some kind of bizarre experiment.
Check out the link I posted from the Atlantic. I think you'll find it fascinating.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31497 Nov 14, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>That's a laugh coming from you. But then I understand, you just can't help it. Projecting is part and parcel with being a progressive along with calling good evil and evil good.
Remember how you lied about me just awhile ago? I'll accept your apology for that, as long as you promise not to do it anymore and say that you've learned your lesson. You know it's the right thing to do.
just sayin

Alpharetta, GA

#31498 Nov 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I ignored the misspell. It was your use of the word "all" where your reasoning is lacking. You may want to research the "sequester", how it came about and who all voted for it before you make accusations.
Perhaps it is you that should examine who first proposed sequester.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31499 Nov 14, 2013

Now this os really the raving maniac everyone wants to hear from. a little screaming can go a long way.....I wonder if he'll give an encore....

"Howard Dean: I Wonder If Obama Has the 'Legal Authority to Do This'"

Hey Howard you dummy, he's your baggage handler. He can do anything, anything, anything......

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31500 Nov 14, 2013

"Obama fails to calm jittery Dems."

ha-ha-ha, welcome to the s**t pile demos....ha-ha-ha...

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31501 Nov 14, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
Well, another TV and/or movie star "gets it":
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/94028-another...
I guess Rob Lowe "GOT IT" when he was filmed having sex with a 16-year old awhile back.

I guess Rob Lowe "Got it" when the whole Nanny-Gate incidents were occurring at his house.

ROFLMAO - This could just keep going on.

And we say Bill is boring. Sometimes he's VERY funny. Who else looks to Rob Lowe for political opinions?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31502 Nov 14, 2013
now wrote:
a little screaming can go a long way...
Is that a Rob Lowe quote?
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31503 Nov 14, 2013
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31504 Nov 14, 2013
now wrote:

And after the bubble bursts.........

http://www.davidmixner.com/2013/11/editorial-...

I just knew knives should have been controlled by the feds....

they kill people.....

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31505 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a Rob Lowe quote?

NO, that's one of the Princes of Obama's Kingdom. you should know him well....

but then being a minion, you may not....

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31506 Nov 14, 2013

I expect none of us have to worry about this....

"C.I.A. Collecting Data on International Money Transfers, Officials Say"

Mine is already over there..........

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31507 Nov 14, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, that's one of the Princes of Obama's Kingdom. you should know him well....
but then being a minion, you may not....
Just try and stay calm until the nurse comes around again with your medication. It won't be much longer.
CreepyDude

Douglasville, GA

#31508 Nov 14, 2013
Seems as if Obama is sending the Democrats down the tube. He even asserted that could be the case in his press conference.
Just wondering if anybody actually believed anything that he said in his speech? Again he didn't know about the web site. He didn't know that 5% of the population would lose their insurance. He didn't know about the AP scandal. He didn't know about Benghazi. He didn't know about the IRS scandal. He didn't know about the Fast and Furious scandal.
The only thing he knows is that he doesn't know anything that is going on in the government.
Could he be lying to all of us?
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31509 Nov 14, 2013

Wonder if some libroids would like to translate this for me....I'M stumped.....

"genetic winners",,,,"lottery winners"

"That means that the genetic winners, the lottery winners who've been paying an artificially low price because of this discrimination now will have to pay more in return. And that, by my estimate, is about four million people. In return, we'll have a fixed system where over 30 million people will now for the first time be able to access fairly price and guaranteed health insurance."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31510 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just try and stay calm until the nurse comes around again with your medication. It won't be much longer.

by any chance do you know any of them genetic winners?? if so this must mean there are some genetic losers..... I aint saying but I do have some ideas......

just sayin

Alpharetta, GA

#31511 Nov 14, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Trial for (JR) Byron Nail (Aug '09) Nov 25 lynn 35
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web