Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Comments (Page 1,502)

Showing posts 30,021 - 30,040 of49,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>So what exactly is 100% correct?
Really? Stop things for a moment and consider what you're implying.

If you throw a rock into the air, might it just "float off to mars"? If you put H2O in a freezer below 0-degrees Celsius, does it sometimes turn to steam on your world? Do sound-waves sometimes fail to form when you talk? Does light from the bulb in your room sometimes take minutes to reach your eyes?

It must be pretty stressful living in your world without science, you never know what the hell is going to happen next.

At some point some of you really should take a moment to assess just how poorly educated you are. That's something you can do something about.
now

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the New York Times have a lot in common when it comes to translation.

jeb is the tag-along reporter for the "Cordele Flypaper," they only report stories of "boogers, boozers, and brats." Their byline is printed in every monthly edition "we are the 3 B's of journalism", an euphemism for we deal in BS....

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>So what exactly is 100% correct? Don't even suggest carbon dating, because it has been proven faulty time and again.
Here's an opportunity for you to learn a few things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiocarbon_dati...
now

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows how old the earth is, as it is a trick question. Some say 6 billion years, and some say 7 billion years, but without any of us having been there, no one really knows. My guess is, it's pretty dang old.

I will use as an example the science of Geology and Anthropology.

Anthropology says the Egyptian Pyramids and the Egyptian Sphinx were built about 4500 years ago....
Geology say the Sphinx was built about 11,000 years ago, after the Ice age ended.....double the time claimed by Anthropologist.

Now we are only dealing with thousands of years in this example, which if applied to billions of years, tells us science is mostly a guessing game based on carbon dating, which itself is under scrutiny as it only works for carbon based products, does not work with rocks and minerals...

so for anyone to say the Earth is so and so years old is a fallacy because we really dont know...
Only the libroids want to pin it down to a particular year, and these are the same dummies who brought us obamacare....

stelio kontos

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Yay! An opportunity to learn things from someone who eats, drinks, lives, and breathes an idea that is a complete failure.

Instead of a science lesson in how old the planet is, why don't we figure out how to keep it safe for future generations, as it isn't getting any younger?

Since we are on the topic, just how old is the universe itself? Anyone care?
now

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do, down to a very narrow range.
"But HOooooWWW to do they know? They weren't there when it happened!"
Well, they use science. There are things that we can observe to be true 100% of the time. We can look at those elements and determine an age. The ONLY way that age could be wrong is if the things that are true 100% of the time, repeatedly, it doesn't matter who looks at them or when or how often, suddenly and magically aren't.
To deny the results can only be achieved by completely dismissing logic and common sense.
Great Zod! Why oh WHY???!! do I keep dismissing common sense and keep explaining things to you that a 9-year olds already know?

It's because your explanations always fall short of a definitive answer. You do mumble a lot of bs though....

now

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>So what exactly is 100% correct? Don't even suggest carbon dating, because it has been proven faulty time and again.

dont tell him any facts, he'll have a hissy fit and rant and rave all day long...
now

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an imbecile. You really, truly are much more stupid than the vast majority of people walking around the planet.
You really are a moron.

ok-but you failed to answer the question huh???

Forum Notice

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

now wrote:
<quoted text>
I will use as an example the science of Geology and Anthropology.
Anthropology says the Egyptian Pyramids and the Egyptian Sphinx were built about 4500 years ago....
Geology say the Sphinx was built about 11,000 years ago, after the Ice age ended.....double the time claimed by Anthropologist.
Now we are only dealing with thousands of years in this example, which if applied to billions of years, tells us science is mostly a guessing game based on carbon dating, which itself is under scrutiny as it only works for carbon based products, does not work with rocks and minerals...
so for anyone to say the Earth is so and so years old is a fallacy because we really dont know...
Only the libroids want to pin it down to a particular year, and these are the same dummies who brought us obamacare....
Forum Notice:

Readers, please be aware that the above quoted post was written by an idiot. It is strongly recommended that the source is kept in mind before accepting any content of the above post as accurate or true.
now

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that those who prefer to believe the word works on "magic" and that deny every scientific principle ever studied are unqualified to make decisions relating to the field of science, and generally aren't likely to understand much of anything.
I COULD explain concepts of radioactive decay to my dog, but I doubt he's place much stock in them. People who deny basic tenets of science have about as much business making decisions in a technological world as my dog does.

Oh wow!!, you can explain concepts huh? ROFLMAO...

Concepts is a small word with big meanings, I think you have stepped into a pile of your dog's doo-doo .

Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

now wrote:
<quoted text>I will use as an example the science of Geology and Anthropology.

Those of us who live on Planet Earth have a pretty good idea how old the Earth is - about 4.5 billion years old.

We understand Right Wing Wacko Planet was created around 1981.
now

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Stop things for a moment and consider what you're implying.
If you throw a rock into the air, might it just "float off to mars"? If you put H2O in a freezer below 0-degrees Celsius, does it sometimes turn to steam on your world? Do sound-waves sometimes fail to form when you talk? Does light from the bulb in your room sometimes take minutes to reach your eyes?
It must be pretty stressful living in your world without science, you never know what the hell is going to happen next.
At some point some of you really should take a moment to assess just how poorly educated you are. That's something you can do something about.

Man, you have really gone off the deep end with this post....you better take your meds....

now

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an opportunity for you to learn a few things.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiocarbon_dati...

dummy should read what he posts.....

now

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

stelio kontos wrote:
Yay! An opportunity to learn things from someone who eats, drinks, lives, and breathes an idea that is a complete failure.
Instead of a science lesson in how old the planet is, why don't we figure out how to keep it safe for future generations, as it isn't getting any younger?
Since we are on the topic, just how old is the universe itself? Anyone care?

Awww-your just trying to explode some brains.......
wont work with libroids as they have no brains....

Forum Notice

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

now wrote:
<quoted text>
ok-but you failed to answer the question huh???
What a moron. Your failure to read properly and comprehend has led you to yet another incorrect conclusion.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>I would say that those who prefer to believe the word works on "magic" and that deny every scientific principle ever studied are unqualified to make decisions relating to the field of science, and generally aren't likely to understand much of anything.

I COULD explain concepts of radioactive decay to my dog, but I doubt he's place much stock in them. People who deny basic tenets of science have about as much business making decisions in a technological world as my dog does.
Great post.

Isn't it amazing that the wackos chose to believe only in "magic" when it might support some cockeyed personal prejudice.

Ironically, when they get cancer, and radiation therapy is necessary, suddenly the scientific understanding of "radioactive decay", becomes much more reliable.
now

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Forum Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
Forum Notice:
Readers, please be aware that the above quoted post was written by an idiot. It is strongly recommended that the source is kept in mind before accepting any content of the above post as accurate or true.

translation:: I keep getting my azz kicked and now post under another name....
Forum Notice

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

now wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you have really gone off the deep end with this post....you better take your meds....
You're simply too uneducated to understand the post.

Just give it up.
Forum Notice

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

now wrote:
<quoted text>

Concepts is a small word with big meanings, I think you have stepped into a pile of your dog's doo-doo .
WTF are you going on about? You're on drugs. Your mind is damaged and fails to function on even a basic level.
now

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us who live on Planet Earth have a pretty good idea how old the Earth is - about 4.5 billion years old.
We understand Right Wing Wacko Planet was created around 1981.

Is that another libroid fact?? exactly 4.5 biullion? why not 6 billion? why not 2 billion?

As Hillary says "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!"

dummy...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,021 - 30,040 of49,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kim Devore 5 hr Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Mon faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Mon Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun '14 Shining Electron 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••