Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#31331 Nov 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
These lunatics happily shove the government into our daughters uteruses to "save" a fetus, but once that little rug rat is born - it's fine to kill it through malnutrition, lack of medical care.
RWWs love fetuses - it's children they hate.
You don't love fetuses or children. Huh?
http://catholibertariandotcom.files.wordpress...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31332 Nov 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what is your obsession with the age of the Earth? It has nothing to do with the state of this country and the disastrous road the Democrats are leading us down.
Aggie, how old do YOU think the Earth is?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#31333 Nov 13, 2013
now wrote:
Wow, what a letdown.........
" HealthCare.gov has performed even worse than expected. Fewer than 27,000 people selected a plan through the website, compared with roughly 79,000 who picked a plan through the 15 state-based insurance exchanges. Unofficial estimates leaked earlier this week suggested the federal website had done slightly better."
Only 27,000 from 35 States....poor Jay is fed to the lions....
http://www.nationaljournal.com/health-care/it...
I figure that is why the Lefties on here have been so irrational of late, their hero and his signature legislation are displaying for all to see the failure of trying to nationalize our healthcare system. It is just the latest in a long line of their failures:
Here's just two examples:
War on poverty - failure - 40 years and $15 trillion later and no decline in the poverty rate
Dept of Education - failure - it was established over 30 years ago to improve public education, what a joke. Even some prominent Democrats were willing to be honest about it.
"This is a back-room deal, born out of a squalid politics. Everything we had thought we would not see happening to education is happening here.” Senator Patrick Moynihan (D-NY)
“No matter what anyone says, the Department of Education will not just write checks to local school boards. They will meddle in everything. I do not want that.” Representative Pat Schroeder (D-CO)
“A national Department may actually impede the innovation of local programs as it attempts to establish uniformity throughout the Nation.” Representative Joseph Early (D-MA)
“We will be minimizing the roles of local and State education officials; we should recognize that the States are responsible for the education policies of the children in the is country.” Representative Shirley Chisholm (D-NY)

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31334 Nov 13, 2013
Well, well, well. Obamacare is going to squeeze the MIDDLE CLASS. Who saw THAT coming? Yeah. Obama CARES about the MIDDLE CLASS. The dumbest things about it are the brainless libroids, those on this forum in particular, who will go to their death supporting that idiot we have for a president. SMH
oops

Alpharetta, GA

#31335 Nov 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what is your obsession with the age of the Earth? It has nothing to do with the state of this country and the disastrous road the Democrats are leading us down.
You are being set up.

Location hidden

#31336 Nov 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie, how old do YOU think the Earth is?
I believe the Earth is around 4-5 billion years old, but that is completely irrelevant to the discussion of politics. It is nothing more than a red herring that certain Lefties like to throw out to try to discredit the political views of conservatives who believe otherwise.

Location hidden

#31337 Nov 13, 2013
oops wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being set up.
Oh, I know the game they are playing. They tend to do this when they are losing arguments or when the Democrats are looking even more foolish than usual.
So Proud

Douglasville, GA

#31338 Nov 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the Earth is around 4-5 billion years old, but that is completely irrelevant to the discussion of politics.
Of course it isn't. Central to politics is the subject of fossil fuels. It's pretty hard to discuss that rationally with those who don't believe in fossils.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is nothing more than a red herring that certain Lefties like to throw out to try to discredit the political views of conservatives who believe otherwise.
That's not true at all. Believing that the world is 6000 years old does NOT discredit an individuals political views. It discredits that individuals views on everything.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31339 Nov 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know the game they are playing. They tend to do this when they are losing arguments or when the Democrats are looking even more foolish than usual.
When are "they" (libroids) not losing arguments or looking foolish?

It's part of being clueless and uneducated, isn't it?

Location hidden

#31340 Nov 13, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
When are "they" (libroids) not losing arguments or looking foolish?
It's part of being clueless and uneducated, isn't it?
Good point.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#31341 Nov 13, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You don't love fetuses or children. Huh?
http://catholibertariandotcom.files.wordpress...
Damn cuz! You hate Catholics but post a Catholic link in support of your position on abortion.....wassup with that.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31342 Nov 13, 2013
Forgot to add the link. Very interesting. The Middle Class is getting squeezed by Obamacare.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/13/got-obamacare-to...
one too many

Cordele, GA

#31343 Nov 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the Earth is around 4-5 billion years old, but that is completely irrelevant to the discussion of politics. It is nothing more than a red herring that certain Lefties like to throw out to try to discredit the political views of conservatives who believe otherwise.
So, just so we all understand- you think anyone who thinks that the world is only 9,000 yrs. old- is not necessarily irrational -is that right?

Location hidden

#31344 Nov 13, 2013
So Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it isn't. Central to politics is the subject of fossil fuels. It's pretty hard to discuss that rationally with those who don't believe in fossils.
<quoted text>
That's not true at all. Believing that the world is 6000 years old does NOT discredit an individuals political views. It discredits that individuals views on everything.
Foolish argument. Having a disagreement over how the oil/gas/coal/etc got there has very little to do with how it should be obtained and used.

How narrow minded of you, just how does one's opinion on the age of the earth impact one's views on economics or social issues or any number of other topics?

Location hidden

#31345 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>So, just so we all understand- you think anyone who thinks that the world is only 9,000 yrs. old- is not necessarily irrational -is that right?
Irrelevant.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#31346 Nov 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant.
translation: they are damn fools, but at least they are on our side!

Location hidden

#31347 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>So, just so we all understand- you think anyone who thinks that the world is only 9,000 yrs. old- is not necessarily irrational -is that right?
I'll tell you what I do think is irrational - the New York Times is sacrificing any credibility it may still have had with the few people who don't recognize it for the liberal rag it is by first saying Obama "clearly misspoke" when he knowingly lied and said "If you like your health care, you can keep your healthcare, period. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period." And now they are calling it an "incorrect promise".

An "incorrect promise" - Seriously???
one too many

Cordele, GA

#31348 Nov 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what I do think is irrational - the New York Times is sacrificing any credibility it may still have had with the few people who don't recognize it for the liberal rag it is by first saying Obama "clearly misspoke" when he knowingly lied and said "If you like your health care, you can keep your healthcare, period. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period." And now they are calling it an "incorrect promise".
An "incorrect promise" - Seriously???
you would not be trying to change the subject now would you?

Location hidden

#31349 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>translation: they are damn fools, but at least they are on our side!
You and the New York Times have a lot in common when it comes to translation.

Location hidden

#31350 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>you would not be trying to change the subject now would you?
Not at all, I already said it is irrelevant to the discussion of politics. I would say the Lefties have the corner on trying to change the subject the last few days - understandable given that the only news on Obamacare is bad, but it's been pretty transparent - unlike the Obama administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want to buy 40 - 200 acres of land near darien May 9 retired 1
Beware. Apr 30 jbk 4
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Apr 24 kjackie 66
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) Apr '18 Musikologist 6
Mr. Burch Apr '18 kywife17 1
Drug problem Mar '18 Nonya 1
anyone know tony klatt and his girlfriend Mary... (Mar '09) Feb '18 Judy 18

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages