Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31310 Nov 13, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck getting an answer from him....
I'm looking for an answer from you, simpleton.

How old is the earth?
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31311 Nov 13, 2013
OMTE wrote:
How can women do this to their babies and how can anybody support it?
http://truthbeforedishonor.files.wordpress.co...
I want to thank all Republican Senators, for blocking the nomination of this supporter of baby murders....
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/13/...
Abortion is wrong,END abortion on demand today!
There will be a time when all you low-lifes will feel like this girl...But then it will be to late, because you will be burning in hell...:(
http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/sites/tcdailypla...
Do you Actually Want to Pay Taxes to take care of the Babies of Hookers, Drug Addicts, Teenage Girls, Single Women dying with Aids, Destitute Illegal Aliens?
If you don't Want To PAY for it, then don't insist they have these babies.
The people of my parents' generation said about having kids, "If you don't Want to take care of these Babies, then Don't have them." Makes perfect sense to me..
now

Hiawassee, GA

#31312 Nov 13, 2013
Dipsy doodle is at it again.........Senior congress spokesperson for the libroid faction....

"Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D- Calif.) tweeted out a claim that one million people have applied and are eligible to get insurance through the Obamacare marketplace and 500,000 have already secured coverage."

http://capitolcityproject.com/pelosi-500000-s...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31313 Nov 13, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is a fine article, gets to the core of the problem......
On the news tonight " HealthCare.gov has performed even worse than expected. Fewer than 27,000 people selected a plan through the website, compared with roughly 79,000 who picked a plan through the 15 state-based insurance exchanges. Unofficial estimates leaked earlier this week suggested the federal website had done slightly better."
35 States under the Fed exchange only signed up 27,000....
Obama's dream has turned into a nightmare....
Clinton told him to man up.....
Demo Senators and congressmen have stormed the white house...
Obama barricades the doors, and throws Jay out as a token appeasement....
PLUS those numbers INCLUDE plans in shopping carts, but not paid for. Means NOTHING. lol Geeeeeee, who didn't see this coming???? Well, er, the brainless libroids who keep defending the indefensible. Obviously, they don't understand how completely STUPID they look still defending that idiot. That's what you get when you put an amateur in the big leagues. Obama's signature piece of legistlation is a big 'ole failure. Just like his entire presidency. Tol ja.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#31315 Nov 13, 2013
OMTE wrote:
How can women do this to their babies and how can anybody support it?
http://truthbeforedishonor.files.wordpress.co...
I want to thank all Republican Senators, for blocking the nomination of this supporter of baby murders....
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/13/...
Abortion is wrong,END abortion on demand today!
There will be a time when all you low-lifes will feel like this girl...But then it will be to late, because you will be burning in hell...:(
http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/sites/tcdailypla...
Typical RWW.

Wants to keep government out of people's lives - but demands it enter your son's bedroom and your daughter's uterus.

Imagine, these people actually believe they make sense.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31316 Nov 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
PLUS those numbers INCLUDE plans in shopping carts, but not paid for. Means NOTHING. lol Geeeeeee, who didn't see this coming???? Well, er, the brainless libroids who keep defending the indefensible. Obviously, they don't understand how completely STUPID they look still defending that idiot. That's what you get when you put an amateur in the big leagues. Obama's signature piece of legistlation is a big 'ole failure. Just like his entire presidency. Tol ja.
Tell me about the changes that you supported? What was that alternative plan?

Sure, it's easy for you to criticize, but I sure didn't see your people come up with anything anybody wanted. Romney suggested LESS regulation on the insurance industry and killing medicaid. As the election plainly showed, that wasn't what America wanted.

How about supporting your country, rather than being such a hater?
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#31317 Nov 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Do you Actually Want to Pay Taxes to take care of the Babies of Hookers, Drug Addicts, Teenage Girls, Single Women dying with Aids, Destitute Illegal Aliens?
The people of my parents' generation said about having kids, "If you don't Want to take care of these Babies, then Don't have them." Makes perfect sense to me..
These lunatics happily shove the government into our daughters uteruses to "save" a fetus, but once that little rug rat is born - it's fine to kill it through malnutrition, lack of medical care.

RWWs love fetuses - it's children they hate.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#31318 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>well Dave, I mean no disrespect, and like I said, I cannot read a post that has not been posted- but you do sometimes tend to stray into a dark abyss.
Nothing like that. What were we all talking about? It has to do with politics. Can't say or --You know what will happen. Zap! Each time I was replying to CB. This has been going on for months.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31319 Nov 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
...still ignored.
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/talk-to-hand-7...
Two miracles in one day?! Gimme a third and Glory Hallelujah!!
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31320 Nov 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
These lunatics happily shove the government into our daughters uteruses to "save" a fetus, but once that little rug rat is born - it's fine to kill it through malnutrition, lack of medical care.
RWWs love fetuses - it's children they hate.
Rug Rats? I always thought they were Crumb Snatchers. Well, whatever they are, there are 2 stelio jrs, and a steliette. The world will carry on.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31321 Nov 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about the changes that you supported? What was that alternative plan?
Sure, it's easy for you to criticize, but I sure didn't see your people come up with anything anybody wanted. Romney suggested LESS regulation on the insurance industry and killing medicaid. As the election plainly showed, that wasn't what America wanted.
How about supporting your country, rather than being such a hater?
Sorry to interrupt, but I support the obvious gender reassignment you have obviously already had. All hail the politics of life
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#31322 Nov 13, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>Rug Rats? I always thought they were Crumb Snatchers. Well, whatever they are, there are 2 stelio jrs, and a steliette. The world will carry on.
Congratulations.

Mine have always been rug rats - the dogs beat them to the crumbs and the crunching.

I hope they grow up happy, healthy, and successful.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#31323 Nov 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you Actually Want to Pay Taxes to take care of the Babies of Hookers, Drug Addicts, Teenage Girls, Single Women dying with Aids, Destitute Illegal Aliens?
No, I don't want to pay for them, but we have to. Just like any decent woman that's barely makein it by, that gets pregnant has to, and does... You claim Republicans want to abolish all this help for children... And you are a liar! They only want to cut spending, so we don't go BROKE and everyone starves, dummy! Hell, most american children are overweight! And if you don't believe me ask Michelle Obama, you dumba$$. As for the life lesson you so horribly misunderstood..... That was your parents tryin to tell you to stop being a dirty slu+!
You were obviously to stupid to understand then, and it looks like you haven't got any smarter, in your old age, as well.:(
You must be a patriot of hell, because you sure ain't a patriot of this country(USA=GOD's country) Go back to hell, you dirty wh*r*!:))
CreepyDude

Douglasville, GA

#31324 Nov 13, 2013
I might be wrong about this but I swear I heard a couple of Democrats today saying that the Republicans should do all they can to get Obamacare up and running to help the millions that have had their insurance cancelled.
Why would the Republicans want to help the Democrats and help prolong an obviously flawed bill that they all voted against? It would be like giving ammo to your enemy in a war.
Am I missing something?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#31325 Nov 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Dead or Alive? Interesting.... different than the B.S. the Republican Preachers put out.
Moses sat on a Mountain Top talking to God for 40 days and 40 nights, so I would expect Moses to Know More than the average run of the mill Republican Preacher.
The New American Standard Bible (NASB) renders Exodus 21:22-25 this way:
And if men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no [further] injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman's husband may demand of him; and he shall pay as the judges decide. But if there is any [further] injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.[1]
This translation suggests that if a miscarriage takes place and the child is lost, the antagonists are simply fined, but if the mother dies in the scuffle, then the penalty is "life for life." In the Torah, it seems, the unborn is not considered fully human.
Theologian Millard Erickson notes that in this view, "the lex talionis [life for life] is applied only if the mother is harmed. On this basis it is concluded that the fetus was not considered a soul or a person, and thus is not to be thought of as fully human."[2]
First, translations are funny things. The Hebrew language has different terms for miscarriage and premature live birth. The word for miscarriage is not actually the one used in this verse, though it is used in Ex 23:26. Thus it can be reasonably argued that in the original text the implication was a premature, but live birth. But why are you using the Bible anyway, I assume you would be one who tries to argue (incorrectly) that the Constitution includes the separation of church and state - so I would ask - what's your point? With the medical advances we have to view the child in the womb, it seems the logical and humane course to err on the side of life.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#31326 Nov 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations.
Mine have always been rug rats - the dogs beat them to the crumbs and the crunching.
I hope they grow up happy, healthy, and successful.
Ugh... I bet they're spawns satan, like yo a$$....

Location hidden

#31327 Nov 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
So Says Evangelical Gleason....hmmm
I wonder if you could get Gleason to Admit that John the Baptist was the Old Testament Prophet Elijah Reincarnated ???? I Bet Not, although the scripture Plainly says he was.........
Um, just where do you think it says this? It says John came in the manner of Elijah (as a prophet) and John specifically denies being Elijah in John1:21.

Location hidden

#31328 Nov 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL- How old is the earth 'now'? Come on you can do it. Do you not have sufficient strength in your own convictions to answer? I guess not.
Just what is your obsession with the age of the Earth? It has nothing to do with the state of this country and the disastrous road the Democrats are leading us down.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#31329 Nov 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what is your obsession with the age of the Earth? It has nothing to do with the state of this country and the disastrous road the Democrats are leading us down.
It's what they do...
It's what all Obama worshipers do... They think if they distract people hard enough, they won't see what a loser their madhi(Obama) is. It's pathetic and played out. ;))

Location hidden

#31330 Nov 13, 2013
CreepyDude wrote:
I might be wrong about this but I swear I heard a couple of Democrats today saying that the Republicans should do all they can to get Obamacare up and running to help the millions that have had their insurance cancelled.
Why would the Republicans want to help the Democrats and help prolong an obviously flawed bill that they all voted against? It would be like giving ammo to your enemy in a war.
Am I missing something?
I agree with your interpretation. Additionally, why are Republicans playing the "we the government can tell insurance companies what policies they must reinstate after we just told them those policies are no longer 'acceptable' ". As a direct result of the Obamacare regulations, insurance companies cancelled millions of policies that people were happy with because the policies would not meet the ridiculous "one size fits all" mandate of Obamacare. But while I disagree with the action, at least the Republicans are trying to make changes legally, unlike Obama who makes illegal changes to legislation by fiat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) Thu Musikologist 6
Beware. Apr 7 jbk 1
Mr. Burch Apr 2 kywife17 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mar '18 Rachael 63
Drug problem Mar '18 Nonya 1
anyone know tony klatt and his girlfriend Mary... (Mar '09) Feb '18 Judy 18
Relocating (Mar '13) Feb '18 old man 2

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages