Comments
29,901 - 29,920 of 53,508 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago

United States

#31268 Nov 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignored because this poster is insane and using a false version of reality.
But I'd still like to know how old he things the world is.
He's afraid to answer the question because somewhere deep inside he knows just how outright foolish it would reveal him to be.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31269 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>No, it really meant- on second thought, I think that I would prefer not to converse with you at all. I was just trying to be kind.

No, you were bragging on your knowledge of the civil war and how you knew more than any others on topix....

About that application, did you file? just wondering....

one too many

Cordele, GA

#31270 Nov 13, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: DUH......
Ain't it about time for you to go searching the web for all your interesting, factual little posts- tomorrow will be here before you know it and we would all be sooooo disappointed if they were not there for us to read!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#31271 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>huh?
You couldn't know as you are not registered. After you register you have your own personal messages and a box that shows all your recent post. If I post then it shows up on my personal recent post with the post number. If it is deleted, it is only deleted on the main Topix site, but not on my personal recent post site. The post only disappear on the main Topix site. Now is that clear to all you unregistered posters?
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31272 Nov 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He's afraid to answer the question because somewhere deep inside he knows just how outright foolish it would reveal him to be.

Another dummy who doesn't read prior posts before letting his mouth overload his azz....

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31273 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't it about time for you to go searching the web for all your interesting, factual little posts- tomorrow will be here before you know it and we would all be sooooo disappointed if they were not there for us to read!

about that job application jeb???

one too many

Cordele, GA

#31274 Nov 13, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you were bragging on your knowledge of the civil war and how you knew more than any others on topix....
not necessarily any others- just you!
one too many

Cordele, GA

#31275 Nov 13, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I did file that application but was told that some queer that called itself "who" had already been hired.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31276 Nov 13, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an old argument of those who promote Abortion....and the argument has been shot down so many times, only dummies now refer to it......
Gleason Archer, Professor of Old Testament and Semitic Studies at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, concludes:
"There is no ambiguity here, whatever. What is required is that if there should be an injury either to the mother or to her children, the injury shall be avenged by a like injury to the assailant. If it involves the life (nepes) of the premature baby, then the assailant shall pay for it with his life. There is no second-class status attached to the fetus under this rule; he is avenged just as if he were a normally delivered child or an older person: life for life. Or if the injury is less, but not serious enough to involve inflicting a like injury on the offender, then he may offer compensation in monetary damages..."
So Says Evangelical Gleason....hmmm

I wonder if you could get Gleason to Admit that John the Baptist was the Old Testament Prophet Elijah Reincarnated ???? I Bet Not, although the scripture Plainly says he was.........

United States

#31277 Nov 13, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dummy who doesn't read prior posts before letting his mouth overload his azz....
LOL- How old is the earth 'now'? Come on you can do it. Do you not have sufficient strength in your own convictions to answer? I guess not.
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31278 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>not necessarily any others- just you!

Well, maybe this is your level of communicating....a cartoon.

let me know if you understand it....

http://media.cagle.com/53/2013/10/21/139066_6...

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31279 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I did file that application but was told that some queer that called itself "who" had already been hired.

ROFL....
sorry jebby, that must have been your brother as I understand he came out of the closet and left you there....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31280 Nov 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Actually It looks to me as if Chickenbutt called in a SOS and needed some quick help. He was getting his butt kicked. Then Parrot suddenly appears with page after page of BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, trying to quell the conservative rout. It added extra sleeping time for most, but that was about all it has accomplished.
Parrot (great name) can't do simple math, why would any of his/her other ideas make any sense? Why even read them?
now

Mount Airy, GA

#31281 Nov 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
So Says Evangelical Gleason....hmmm
I wonder if you could get Gleason to Admit that John the Baptist was the Old Testament Prophet Elijah Reincarnated ???? I Bet Not, although the scripture Plainly says he was.........

typical libroid tactic, lose a point and try another shot....

now

Mount Airy, GA

#31282 Nov 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL- How old is the earth 'now'? Come on you can do it. Do you not have sufficient strength in your own convictions to answer? I guess not.

ok dummy, but only if you can convince me of the relevancy to morals...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31283 Nov 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think "Now" will answer my question aboput John the Baptist and Elijah being one and the very same person.
It never ceases to amaze me how these people think they Know so much about the Bible, and they don't, they only know Church doctrine and dogma.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#31284 Nov 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't know as you are not registered. After you register you have your own personal messages and a box that shows all your recent post. If I post then it shows up on my personal recent post with the post number. If it is deleted, it is only deleted on the main Topix site, but not on my personal recent post site. The post only disappear on the main Topix site. Now is that clear to all you unregistered posters?
yeah Dave, that is clear. But, without knowing what your posts actually said, it is just hard for me to imagine why they(whoever) are just picking on you.

United States

#31285 Nov 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think "Now" will answer my question aboput John the Baptist and Elijah being one and the very same person.
It never ceases to amaze me how these people think they Know so much about the Bible, and they don't, they only know Church doctrine and dogma.
LOL- I doubt it. That fool is the one who brought up abortion originally in the discussion about morality and asked me what my stand was. Then when I answered very truthfully the fool turned around and accused me of just using my views on morality to justify abortion. That is the twisted logic that he deals in. It is a truly remarkable trait, but one seen ever more frequently in the insane world of right winged fanatics.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31286 Nov 13, 2013
Republican Tea Party Sarah Palin calls Pope Francis "Some kinda Liberal."

News for Sarah Palin calls Pope Francis some kinda liberal

Sarah Palin says she is taken aback by Pope Francis''liberal agenda'
Daily Mail - 10 hours ago
Sarah Palin says she is taken aback by Pope Francis''liberal agenda'...'He's had some statements that to me sound kind of liberal, has taken me ... during a public service, the Pope has also called on Catholics to take focus ...

Palin: Pope Francis Sounds Liberal
Daily Beast
CNN's GUT CHECK for November 12, 2013
CNN (blog)
Sarah Palin 'taken aback' by Pope Francis's 'liberal'...
thelead.blogs.cnn.com/.../sarah-palin-taken-a... -...
1 day ago ... Sarah Palin said she is trying to follow Pope Francis, but is wary of what she called the ... "He's had some statements that to me sound kind of liberal, has taken me ... "I remember calling out to God and saying,'I believe you.'" ...

Sarah Palin fears 'liberal' Pope Francis being influenced by ...
www.independent.co.uk/.../sarah-palin-fears-l... - influenc...
9 hours ago ... She continued: "I'm kinda trying to follow what his agenda is.... Her statements were slammed by some on social media.... Another wrote:“If Sarah Palin's this shocked by Pope Francis, she'll be catatonic when she ... The book is called Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas and in it ...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#31287 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>yeah Dave, that is clear. But, without knowing what your posts actually said, it is just hard for me to imagine why they(whoever) are just picking on you.
Just use your imagination. These post contain no cursing, are not derogatory, and contain no adult material. You could show them to your kids.
They must contain information that is not meant to be read or known by the ignorant general public. I always think, wow!, this is something that will blow this whole thing out of the water. People should know. It is there for anybody to read on the web and is totally factual. Most is actual recorded history about real people. Like I said think about it and use your imagination.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mater Construction 21 hr rodeogirl31520 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Aug 29 Alex 7
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
might be moving to Brunswick Aug 26 whimzy 1
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••