Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31235 Nov 13, 2013
Dead or Alive? Interesting.... different than the B.S. the Republican Preachers put out.
Moses sat on a Mountain Top talking to God for 40 days and 40 nights, so I would expect Moses to Know More than the average run of the mill Republican Preacher.

The New American Standard Bible (NASB) renders Exodus 21:22-25 this way:

And if men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no [further] injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman's husband may demand of him; and he shall pay as the judges decide. But if there is any [further] injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.[1]

This translation suggests that if a miscarriage takes place and the child is lost, the antagonists are simply fined, but if the mother dies in the scuffle, then the penalty is "life for life." In the Torah, it seems, the unborn is not considered fully human.

Theologian Millard Erickson notes that in this view, "the lex talionis [life for life] is applied only if the mother is harmed. On this basis it is concluded that the fetus was not considered a soul or a person, and thus is not to be thought of as fully human."[2]
one too many

Cordele, GA

#31236 Nov 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - I'd be willing to wager that if pressed 'now' wouldn't admit that.
Although I am a gambling man, I would NEVER bet on what that fool would say!lol
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31237 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>Dammit BigDave, those monitors just seem to have a hard on for you- they need to lighten up! lol
There's 3 competing theories about BigDave1's disappearing posts.

1.) Commies are deleting them.
2.) Topix monitors are deleting them (if they exist).
3.) Old people are funny when they try to use computers.

Occam's razor says.......
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31238 Nov 13, 2013
Here is a List oif the Republican Varmints....out to destroy the USA.

List of politicians affiliated with the Tea Party movement -...
en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_politicians_affi... mov...
Paul Broun, Republican U.S. Representative from Georgia's 10th congressional district (2007–present) and a member of the Tea Party ...
Alabama - Arizona - California - Colorado

32 Republicans Who Caused the Government Shutdown - The Atlantic
www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/...repub...
Oct 4, 2013 ... Meet the House conservative hardliners.... Home District: Athens, Georgia ... Quoted:“It is a simple issue of fairness: Members of Congress, their staff,... Quoted: In response to Harry Reid calling Tea Partiers "anarchists": "When ... in no small part due to the belief that our system was fair or equitable, yet the ...

Republican congressman: The tea party has lost the shutdown ...
www.rawstory.com/.../republican-congressman-t... - shu...
Oct 11, 2013 ... Republican congressman: The tea party has lost the shutdown battle ... He was previously writer and radio producer in Athens, Georgia,...

In Georgia's Senate race, signs of GOP unease about tea party ...
www.csmonitor.com/.../In-Georgia-s-Senate-rac... -tea...
Aug 17, 2013 ... The GOP establishment in Georgia wants to tamp down tea party fervor ... he referred to Congressman Akin's comments on rape as “partly right.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31239 Nov 13, 2013
NOW, Isn't this the Most Ignorant thing you ever heard of ?? The Tea Party Against Abortion, for crying out loud, how stupid can they be ???

The TeaBaggers Howl and Scream like wounded Banshees IF they Have to Pay One Single Cent in Taxes to Feed, House, Clothe, Educate or Medicate even One of these Babies they want born.

Tea Party on the Issues
www.ontheissues.org/Tea_Party.htm - Similar to Tea Party on the Issues
Oct 11, 2013 ... Tea Party on the Issues on Tea Party; Political pundits.... Opposes topic 1: Abortion is a woman's unrestricted right (-3 points on Social scale)...
Foreign Policy - Gun Control - Budget & Economy - Education

Abortion and the Tea Party | New Republic
www.newrepublic.com/blog/.../abortion-and-the... ...- Similar to Abortion and the Tea Party | New Republic
Sep 16, 2010 ... We have been told repeatedly that the Tea Party movement is all about ... with us against abortion funding and in favor of originalist judges.

News for Tea Party against abortion

Christian ...
GOP flailing against the tide
Fox News (blog)- 21 hours ago
Cuccinelli, a Tea Party favorite, is known for his hardline conservative views on social issues like abortion and gay marriage. Most notably ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31240 Nov 13, 2013
The TeaBaggers want to Abolish Welfare.., DEFACS,...Medicaid,... Food Stamps,... Public Housing,....the SNAP program,..... the Free School Lunch Program, and Anything and Everything that could help a child born in poverty.

AND YET, The TeaBaggers are against Abortion, which cause one to wonder why?

The ONLY intelligent answer is the TeaBaggers are after the Votes of the Church Crowd, Nothing else makes any sense at all.......

United States

#31241 Nov 13, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
And so now you revert to your natural inclination, "imbecility."
I knew the time would come, just wasnt sure when.
All libroids duck and dodge when put on the spot, or just disappear for a while or fail to post....
I'm just trying to establish the level of your fanaticism. If you think that the earth is indeed 4.56 billion years old then maybe we could communicate. If on the other hand you think that the earth is less than 10,000 years old then there is no communicating with you on a rational level.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31242 Nov 13, 2013
Wow, how does a President manage a 52% rating of dishonesty? I thought all of your politicians on both sides were all the golden children of honesty. How did this happen? How does it happen that someone in your own party slams you against the wall by telling you to live up to your promises, rather than keep pushing the BS they pumped into you, in order to gain conformity of the bewildered masses? This can't be right. There is no way anyone would dare oppose the almighty elected officials and call them liars! Well, this is just an obvious untruth brought upon by the media to make us believe no one likes the current Democratic society we live in, and we should be taken right into Republican rule in '16. It is a sure bet no one on the other side would dare lie to the American public! They are all such angels, whose only priority is making life better for all, reducing the deficit, adding jobs, reducing homelessness, eradicating major illnesses, making the country a safer place to be, etc., right?

Isn't that the honesty that has been shared since Johnson, as far as most of my generation has endured? The epitome of truth tellers, aren't they? This may be "incoherent" and it may be way out of left field, and I personally don't care what anyone thinks, but those of us that lean toward a united society, far removed from the split division of "right wing" this, and "left wing" that, go for the legs, breasts, and thighs of society, as we view those "wingers" as the idiots that live with the status quo of the pieces with the least meat on them.

Either fill up, or starve, and never fear, for the next group of morons ( no matter which wing they eat), will still have you starving after they promised you the full meal deal.

Now, THAT was incoherent. and thank you for your patronage, as well as your time and attention. Carry on.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#31243 Nov 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..I'm betting on No.3
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31244 Nov 13, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
Wow, how does a President manage a 52% rating of dishonesty? I thought all of your politicians on both sides were all the golden children ....blah...blah..blah..
Ignored due to serial insanity from this poster.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#31245 Nov 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
The TeaBaggers want to Abolish Welfare.., DEFACS,...Medicaid,... Food Stamps,... Public Housing,....the SNAP program,..... the Free School Lunch Program, and Anything and Everything that could help a child born in poverty.
AND YET, The TeaBaggers are against Abortion, which cause one to wonder why?
The ONLY intelligent answer is the TeaBaggers are after the Votes of the Church Crowd, Nothing else makes any sense at all.......
Why don't you TeaBaggers Answer this question,... Answer Please... Inquiring minds want to know....
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31246 Nov 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignored due to serial insanity from this poster.
Thank God! I thought I was going to have to endure another of your know-it-all contributions to the opaque nonsense you spew. Thanks for the early Christmas present.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31247 Nov 13, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God! I thought I was going to have to endure another of your know-it-all contributions to the opaque nonsense you spew. Thanks for the early Christmas present.
...still ignored.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/talk-to-hand-7...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#31248 Nov 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Commies LOVE censorship. I think they're after you BigDave. Your truth is SO strong, they can't let you be heard.
You better watch your back. They're everywhere, and every time you type on your computer, those commies are watching you, learning more about you.
Of course somebody is probably watching me. You jest but it is probably true. I am sure they have learned enough about me as well as you and anyone else that post on any website. Don't you read the news? I guess you need all the help that you can get on Topix, as 9 out of 10 times I am posting a reply to you and it is deleted. My are you the lucky one.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#31249 Nov 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just trying to establish the level of your fanaticism. If you think that the earth is indeed 4.56 billion years old then maybe we could communicate. If on the other hand you think that the earth is less than 10,000 years old then there is no communicating with you on a rational level.
Great post.

Discussing politics or economics with these fanatics is amusing, but they are just too emotionally invested to ever acknowledge reality.

Douglasville, GA

#31250 Nov 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you have a friend that works for a unnamed website?

Douglasville, GA

#31251 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..I'm betting on No.3
Then explain why the post is listed under my personal page recent post but not on the website.
now

Hiawassee, GA

#31252 Nov 13, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>...already been posted on this thread- now go find it, Hermie!

What?? your little sorry comment "he was a little late."

Wow- That's all you got huh?? ROFL

now

Hiawassee, GA

#31253 Nov 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "duck and dodge", nobody noticed you didn't answer the question.
Well, yes, they did.

wrong dummy, I answered the question, just not to his liking....

maybe you wanna jump into the question, if so, fire away..

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31254 Nov 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you have a friend that works for a unnamed website?
You lost me on that one.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) 11 hr MCay 29
News Phillips given Outstanding Educator Award (Jul '07) Jan 14 rick 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Dec '16 lookitupjoker 2
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov '16 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov '16 Farrell Landon 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance