Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#30761 Nov 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
2 High-School Students Shot Dead. Others Wounded
(CNN)-- A shooting at a house party near Houston left two high school students dead and 19 other people injured, the Harris County sheriff said Sunday afternoon.
The shooting occurred late Saturday night in the Cypress area, the sheriff's office said in a statement.
It started at a birthday party in a two-story home, where more than 100 people were gathered, police said.
Harris County Sheriff Adrian Garcia described it as "a birthday party gone wild."
The shooting was not a result of any "one-on-one confrontation," Garcia said. It began after one partygoer fired a gun into the air "in an apparent celebration of music."
A second person "recklessly reacted to the gunfire and shoots into the crowd."
Most of the 19 injured suffered gunshot wounds. One person suffered a broken leg trying to flee from the gunfire, Garcia said.
----------
More of the benefits of just letting everyone around be armed.
Were these some of the well-trained conscientious gun-owners I keep hearing about?
Just the benefits of letting a bunch of gangster thugs walk around with guns. How many actually had FBI approved gun carry permits?
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30762 Nov 10, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are thinking. I like that.
I have always said that each employer found using illegal aliens should be fined at least $10,000 for each illegal alien that the employer uses. That would stop all employers from using illegal aliens for labor. Then there would be no jobs for illegal aliens and they would return to where they came from.
I agree except that I don't think that a 10k fine is enough of a determent. I suspect that an employer can make more than that off one single illegal immigrant, when you compare there wages to what they would have pay a documented worker.
now

Dahlonega, GA

#30763 Nov 10, 2013

"Folks killed with handguns year 2010 = 6,009
Folks killed by other means, not guns year 2010 = 5,107 (hammers, knives, poison, explosives, narcotics, drowning,strangulation, etc., etc.

It’s obvious humans are dangerous, humans are the problem and must be eradicated or receive training in defensive methods or live alone or be lobotomized.
I insist libroids be first in line….problem solved…

Douglasville, GA

#30764 Nov 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
GUNFIRE ERUPTS AT NY SKATING RINK:
(CNN)-- New York City police detained one person Sunday in connection with a shooting at the Bryant Park skating rink that wounded two people.
No other details on the person in police custody were immediately available.
Megan Cutcher, a San Francisco resident visiting New York City, was having a drink with relatives at a nearby restaurant when the gunfire started Saturday night.
One victim was shot in the back and the second one in the leg, according to the New York Police Department. The victims' injuries are not life threatening.
"We sat down at one of the outdoor couches with a heater and ordered a drink," Cutcher said. "Right after we ordered, we heard three shots. Initially, it just sounded like a pop gun, but then people started screaming, and we realized it was more serious."
----------
Maybe these were the well-trained conscientious gun-owners that are so often spoken about?
I am sure that with your super computer and sophisticated software that you use, that you should be able to find some news stories about people being stabbed with knives. Many more people are stabbed with knives than shot. How about some stories of people being blungened to death?

Douglasville, GA

#30765 Nov 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Post. I hope others here take the time to read it.
After finishing that article, I found another one on that website that was fascinating, as it directly reflects what we see right in this very thread on Topix.
I suggest everyone here read every word of it. You'll find it fascinating.
http://www.salon.com/2013/11/08/tea_party_sho...
A small excerpt:
We’ve just been through a lot of facts and figures, but the bottom line boils down to this, an echo of what Free and Cantil discoved back in 1967: The real polarization in Americcan politics is a split between symbolic conservative intuitions on the one hand, and pragmatic liberal facts on the other.
The more that confusion and unconfirmed, even unconscious biases abound, the more that conservative “common sense” carries the day.
The more INFORMED that people become, the closer they are to the problems that need solving, the more liberal they become — no matter what they call themselves, liberal, conservative, Tea Party or whatever.
That's odd. I see it the opposite way. Push the liberal B.S. out of the way and things do become much clearer.
now

Dahlonega, GA

#30766 Nov 10, 2013
"Knives Kill People. Get Rid of Knives, Get Rid of Problem."

"The authors of an editorial in the latest issue of the British Medical Journal have called for knife reform. The editorial,“Reducing knife crime: We need to ban the sale of long, pointed kitchen knives,” notes that the knives are being used to stab people as well as roasts and the odd tin of Spam. Yet there are some people in Britain who believe if knives are outlawed only outlaws will have knives."

http://theinterrobang.com/2012/07/knives-kill...

now

Dahlonega, GA

#30767 Nov 10, 2013

"Mom, 4 kids dead in Brooklyn stabbing."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/27/justice/new-yor...
now

Dahlonega, GA

#30768 Nov 10, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd. I see it the opposite way. Push the liberal B.S. out of the way and things do become much clearer.

well, they are the stick figures on parade you know....

David West

Columbus, GA

#30769 Nov 10, 2013
I'm sorry you have no retaliatory response. Yeah, that's my real name. I have a nauseating feeling that this never ending argument will go on until you are buried, cremated, or what ever it is you choose.

Douglasville, GA

#30770 Nov 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It means he's typing crap that lines up with his poorly-informed propaganda-influenced "world view" without knowing shizzola about what he's talking about.
Just because you make a habit of typing up crap using your left wing propaganda doesn't mean everyone else types crap.
He may know that there are some people in his area that know him, and just what his posting name is. Therefore he might not want to disclose to the whole on line world his personal problems and finances.
Even I understand that.
How about you guys entering your 2012 tax forms for us to check out? You get the point.

Douglasville, GA

#30771 Nov 10, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>I agree except that I don't think that a 10k fine is enough of a determent. I suspect that an employer can make more than that off one single illegal immigrant, when you compare there wages to what they would have pay a documented worker.
Then whatever it takes!
now

Dahlonega, GA

#30772 Nov 10, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Got your high rubber boots on??

now

Dahlonega, GA

#30773 Nov 10, 2013
David West wrote:
I'm sorry you have no retaliatory response. Yeah, that's my real name. I have a nauseating feeling that this never ending argument will go on until you are buried, cremated, or what ever it is you choose.

Awww-so now we have a name to associate with a federal employee who seems to be diddling and daddling a lot on topix, or is David your personal enemy and you seek revenge upon him?

one too many

Cordele, GA

#30774 Nov 10, 2013
now wrote:
"Knives Kill People. Get Rid of Knives, Get Rid of Problem."
"The authors of an editorial in the latest issue of the British Medical Journal have called for knife reform. The editorial,“Reducing knife crime: We need to ban the sale of long, pointed kitchen knives,” notes that the knives are being used to stab people as well as roasts and the odd tin of Spam. Yet there are some people in Britain who believe if knives are outlawed only outlaws will have knives."
http://theinterrobang.com/2012/07/knives-kill...
....damn, you mean that they are still eating ww2 surplus spam in England- maybe we need to send them some with the easy-peel tops!
now

Dahlonega, GA

#30775 Nov 10, 2013

"According to new national polling data from Pew Research, the American people have revolted against President Barack Obama’s and the GOP establishment’s efforts to grant amnesty to America’s at least 11 million illegal immigrants through comprehensive immigration reform.

“Only about a third of the public (32%) approves of the job Obama is doing on immigration policy; 60% disapprove,” Pew wrote.“Obama’s ratings for this issue among Democrats are mixed: About half (53%) approve of his handling of the issue while 42% disapprove.”"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Douglasville, GA

#30776 Nov 10, 2013
David West wrote:
Ahh, the animated man again . It would be cool to know which argument you are thinking about. Maybe all of them?
now

Dahlonega, GA

#30777 Nov 10, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>....damn, you mean that they are still eating ww2 surplus spam in England- maybe we need to send them some with the easy-peel tops!

It might mean "keep your azz out of england." or could mean Cordele is the next knife capitol of georgia....

now

Dahlonega, GA

#30778 Nov 10, 2013

hey jeb, got a job application for you......

"Colorado College Job Application Features The Word ‘Queer’"

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/11/08/colorad...

now

Dahlonega, GA

#30779 Nov 10, 2013

what are guns and knives when we have mother nature....not climate change, just an angry nature of change that's been occurring since the creation...

"Up to 10,000 are said to have died in Tacloban city and hundreds elsewhere. Hundreds of thousands are displaced."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24887746

one too many

Cordele, GA

#30780 Nov 10, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
It might mean "keep your azz out of england." or could mean Cordele is the next knife capitol of georgia....
...have you received your "Forum Award" yet? just checkin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Oct 6 Joe 56
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance