Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30680 Nov 9, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
LMWFAO
I was talking about his age, he has had many immature posts.
Let's see now- one (bored monitor) that is an admitted homosexual- the other(whom,etc.) that changes his/her sex almost as often as its' username....hell, I reckon it makes sense..wtf....just whatever blows your skirts or trousers out...
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30681 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a handicap with a lisp.
I hope you ain't disappointed, dear- but I don't intend to allow you to ever get close enough to me to find out if I have a lisp or not!
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30682 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe only in taking advantage of you. rofl..........
...lemme try to fly a little trial balloon here- we know how rww's usually circle the wagons for one that is "in their circle", but I would almost bet that syn, Dave, or any of the rest could vouch for anything about you- am I right?
now

Dahlonega, GA

#30683 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see now- one (bored monitor) that is an admitted homosexual- the other(whom,etc.) that changes his/her sex almost as often as its' username....hell, I reckon it makes sense..wtf....just whatever blows your skirts or trousers out...

It's not your fault you were born a hermaphrodite and swing both ways.
That fellow Chainsaw pointed it out to me . I can read between the lines.
I feel sorry for you , but such is life.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30684 Nov 9, 2013
meant to say- can NOT vouch...^^^
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30685 Nov 9, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
did u axe ur wife if she thought i was a queer?
...don't know bout his wife, but yore mamma said you wuz- kinda odd too, cause yore mamma wasn't bad- for an old white woman- but that was a long time ago!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#30686 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that they were all grey- but hell, I may be color blind. lol

Maybe I am color blind too! lol
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30687 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your fault you were born a hermaphrodite and swing both ways.
That fellow Chainsaw pointed it out to me . I can read between the lines.
I feel sorry for you , but such is life.
hermaphrodite huh? Now just where did you learn that word? I bet you didn't find that in your damn "farmers almanac"! y'know, there are other folks on here that beginning to see just what a fraud you really are.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#30688 Nov 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sake of clarity, are you talking about the term "Cultural Marxism", or a term that you deem to be Culturally Marxist, or the term "illegal"?
Man, words matter. Use them carefully.
The term that you used to describe illegal aliens. Being out of status. They have a status, and it is being an illegal alien.
now

Dahlonega, GA

#30689 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>hermaphrodite huh? Now just where did you learn that word? I bet you didn't find that in your damn "farmers almanac"! y'know, there are other folks on here that beginning to see just what a fraud you really are.

The smart ones will see a fella getting into the cesspool with you. My bad.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30690 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your fault you were born a hermaphrodite and swing both ways.
That fellow Chainsaw pointed it out to me . I can read between the lines.
I feel sorry for you , but such is life.
...even last nite you stole one of my quotes (to no end), normally I would be flattered- but with you it just made me wanna barf!
now

Dahlonega, GA

#30691 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>...even last nite you stole one of my quotes (to no end), normally I would be flattered- but with you it just made me wanna barf!

So sue me for copyright infringement.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30692 Nov 9, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The term that you used to describe illegal aliens. Being out of status. They have a status, and it is being an illegal alien.
Jokes aside, Dave. I am not into all this PC, either. But, is there such a thing as a "legal alien"? I think that we should have some consideration for those immigrants that have chosen to do it the right way. I think that I have watched nearly every episode of NatGeo's "border patrol"- and I bet that over half of the agents are of Hispanic origin(one of the job requirements is that they have to be at least semi- fluent in Spanish).And let's not forget that most of our ancestors came from another country.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30693 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
So sue me for copyright infringement.
....I would much rather just put my foot in you ass.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30694 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
The smart ones will see a fella getting into the cesspool with you. My bad.
That is a great example, and is what first aroused my suspicions about you. While you seem to proliferate in the prepared posts(altho it is all bs) you really struggle when it comes to a head to head confrontation. But you are not unique there, I have noticed(with a few exceptions) that most conservative/republicans on this forum seem to exhibit a similar lack of originality and ability to adjust.
now

Dahlonega, GA

#30695 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>....I would much rather just put my foot in you ass.

Since you keep it in your mouth, that's gonna be hard. The extra toes must keep it wedged there.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#30696 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>Jokes aside, Dave. I am not into all this PC, either. But, is there such a thing as a "legal alien"? I think that we should have some consideration for those immigrants that have chosen to do it the right way. I think that I have watched nearly every episode of NatGeo's "border patrol"- and I bet that over half of the agents are of Hispanic origin(one of the job requirements is that they have to be at least semi- fluent in Spanish).And let's not forget that most of our ancestors came from another country.


Yes, there are legal aliens. These are people that are actually immigrants coming into this country legally and wanting to become American citizens.
Many of the American Hispanics do not want illegal aliens here as the illegal's take many of their jobs and lower wages.
My ancestors came from other countries but they did not sneak in. They obeyed American law and came in legally. They were legal aliens which became proud honest American citizens.

Those that sneaked into this country are criminals as they broke American law. They did not wait their turn and obey Americas immigration laws. Now people want to reward them with amnesty?
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
now

Dahlonega, GA

#30697 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>That is a great example, and is what first aroused my suspicions about you. While you seem to proliferate in the prepared posts(altho it is all bs) you really struggle when it comes to a head to head confrontation. But you are not unique there, I have noticed(with a few exceptions) that most conservative/republicans on this forum seem to exhibit a similar lack of originality and ability to adjust.

Your view is only a morons view, presented by a poster with low wattage.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30698 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you keep it in your mouth, that's gonna be hard. The extra toes must keep it wedged there.
hahahaha...that's sooo damn funny- I will be back in a minute, but I've got to go write that down before I forget it! omg
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30699 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
Your view is only a morons view, presented by a poster with low wattage.
you don't mean like 5 watt bulb do you?? hahahaha!...damn, you just crack me up, girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Oct '17 Joe 56
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages