Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#30664 Nov 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You should read the link. They DID say:
‘Foreign nationals,’‘undocumented immigrants,’‘immigrants without papers’ and ‘immigrants seeking status’ are examples of terms we can use
Listen crackpot, those are terms you can use. I am, and will continue to call them what they are. That is illegal aliens.
I didn't hear Jeb ask you anything. He can read quite well.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30665 Nov 9, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad that you agree with me that the progressive journalist and news media are pushing this movement of Cultural Marxism. Pretty soon rapist's will soon be called sexually needy men. Everybody is a victim.
I love your Cultural Marxist statement of them being "out of status". You people never give up do you?
I hope that I don't sound too far out here, but even since the UFO phenomenon, aliens has taken on a little different meaning- just sayin'

Douglasville, GA

#30666 Nov 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
‘Foreign nationals,’‘undocumented immigrants,’‘immigrants without papers’ and ‘immigrants seeking status’ are examples of terms we can use
They said they can use those terms, but which term they are going to actually use was not said. I guess they haven't decided yet on which B.S. term suits them best. Keep reading the news papers and watching tv and we will all soon know.

Douglasville, GA

#30667 Nov 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a quote from the article you suggested we read, that you didn't read apparently.
Not my words. Thus the quotation marks.
Are you sure you passed the "Cultural Marxist Sheriff" test? We might need to check your papers to make sure you're not illegal.
I didn't tell you to use that term. You are the one that picked up on that Cultural Marxist term and repeated it. I would never think of using it myself.

Douglasville, GA

#30668 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>I hope that I don't sound too far out here, but even since the UFO phenomenon, aliens has taken on a little different meaning- just sayin'
Don't worry about it as they are really easy to pick out. Just look for little green people dashing around. lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#30669 Nov 9, 2013
dumb rednecks wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty sure he was talking about your IQ not your age.
LMWFAO

I was talking about his age, he has had many immature posts.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30670 Nov 9, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it as they are really easy to pick out. Just look for little green people dashing around. lol
I thought that they were all grey- but hell, I may be color blind. lol
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#30671 Nov 9, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Y do u continually make such immature comments? What r u, about 12?
LoL!!!!! Now this has got to be the most IRONIC post EVER!
SMDH.... You're off the hook jebby.... The stalker stooge "bored monitor" has surpassed your stupidity... You're movin on up, jebby! As for you,you bored queer MF'er.... Why do you help the over-population problem(like your queer buddy says we have)and do all your queer buddies and then do yourself? You can show everyone you're a good-freak at heart and you're really just tryin to help us all with your great knowledge. Just tryin to help ya out, ya know?:)))
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#30672 Nov 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I call the dudes chicos or beaners, and the little ones beanie babies... As for the women, a chicks a chick. They don't seem to mind when I call them this(either that or they can't speak english). I don't give a rat's a$$ what they(or anyone for that matter)like, really....
Nobady says a thing about them callin us gringos or usin the N-word in spanish. Damn them little basterds.... If Obama makes the lights go out, by shuttin down the coal industry... Then my preppin strategy is to rob them little basterds. They better get the hell outta here, while they can....:)
P.S. Justplayinbutnotreally :)))
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#30673 Nov 9, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't tell you to use that term. You are the one that picked up on that Cultural Marxist term and repeated it. I would never think of using it myself.
For the sake of clarity, are you talking about the term "Cultural Marxism", or a term that you deem to be Culturally Marxist, or the term "illegal"?

Man, words matter. Use them carefully.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#30674 Nov 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL!!!!! Now this has got to be the most IRONIC post EVER!
SMDH.... You're off the hook jebby.... The stalker stooge "bored monitor" has surpassed your stupidity... You're movin on up, jebby! As for you,you bored queer MF'er.... Why do you help the over-population problem(like your queer buddy says we have)and do all your queer buddies and then do yourself? You can show everyone you're a good-freak at heart and you're really just tryin to help us all with your great knowledge. Just tryin to help ya out, ya know?:)))
did u axe ur wife if she thought i was a queer?
now

Toccoa, GA

#30675 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>....some of your friends, huh- shoulda damn figured!

Never saw that fella post before. But he sure got you figured out quick.
now

Toccoa, GA

#30676 Nov 9, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
LMWFAO

He does have a handicap with a lisp.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30677 Nov 9, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL!!!!! Now this has got to be the most IRONIC post EVER!
Damn bud, I don't know whether to be pissed off or thank you! Let's just say that I agree with you about BM. He/she accuses us of being stupid but then it has never even come close to even trying to address one single issue on here. He/ she is like some sniper or kamikaze that just swoops down on certain people. Oh well, Bill and whom seems to really dig her/him, huh
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30678 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
Never saw that fella post before. But he sure got you figured out quick.
..my bad then- but I would have sworn that y'all were related!
now

Toccoa, GA

#30679 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>..my bad then- but I would have sworn that y'all were related!

Maybe only in taking advantage of you. rofl..........
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30680 Nov 9, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
LMWFAO
Let's see now- one (bored monitor) that is an admitted homosexual- the other(whom,etc.) that changes his/her sex almost as often as its' username....hell, I reckon it makes sense..wtf....just whatever blows your skirts or trousers out...
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30681 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a handicap with a lisp.
I hope you ain't disappointed, dear- but I don't intend to allow you to ever get close enough to me to find out if I have a lisp or not!
one too many

Cordele, GA

#30682 Nov 9, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe only in taking advantage of you. rofl..........
...lemme try to fly a little trial balloon here- we know how rww's usually circle the wagons for one that is "in their circle", but I would almost bet that syn, Dave, or any of the rest could vouch for anything about you- am I right?
now

Toccoa, GA

#30683 Nov 9, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see now- one (bored monitor) that is an admitted homosexual- the other(whom,etc.) that changes his/her sex almost as often as its' username....hell, I reckon it makes sense..wtf....just whatever blows your skirts or trousers out...

It's not your fault you were born a hermaphrodite and swing both ways.
That fellow Chainsaw pointed it out to me . I can read between the lines.
I feel sorry for you , but such is life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power outage (Mar '07) Sun Teacher 2
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web