Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#30497 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to keep things focused with these guys is impossible. Duck and Dodge, all the time.
Andy the irony from Skippy continues on...

Location hidden

#30498 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's that 6th grade defense again- "yeah..but..but..but...He y! Look over there! Susie is eating the glue again!"
Even more irony, when was the last time one of the libroids wasn't blaming Bush for most of the current POTUSA's failures?

Location hidden

#30499 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's said that the US has the best health care in the world, but only for the wealthiest.
Gee, another wealth envy type comment from this poster.

At least the Koch Brothers weren't blamed...
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#30500 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Three sentences. Less than 25 words.
You still couldn't construct a thought that made sense. Perhaps the problem is you more than us. Did you ever give that the thought it truly deserves?
Just sayin'
You got to stop pickin at that dude...*you're killin me* He should call himself "freepick"... LoL!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#30501 Nov 8, 2013
CreepyDude wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You are just like that person IO and Chickenbutt. Synergy wanted you to answer, yes or no. You never did and you turned it around asking Her if she thought Rand Paul was a plagiarist. What is this game you people play? Is it catch 22? I think bigdave had a point about how you guys post. He said apples and oranges with spin. I say you turn everything around on posters when you reply to them. You are dishonest.
Here, let's review the entire conversation and see who is the real culprit at changing the subject and avoiding answering questions. As you can plainly see the conversation was about Rand Paul's plagiarism and whether it would be a plus or a minus in the eyes of his followers.

It sure looks to me like we were discussing apples until the discussion wasn't going where Synergy felt comfortable, so she steered it to oranges by posing a couple of unrelated questions about Obama. Which, as ChickenButt has pointed out are really just opinions of Synergy's and not statements of facts.

Now you come along and offer up your opinion after coming into the middle of the conversation. It sure seems to me that this would qualify YOU as the dishonest one.

But hey, no surprises there.

==========
Synergy reacts to the news that Rand Paul is a plagiarist.
Joe Biden is Vice President.
Rand Paul ?
I guess you don't get the difference, dipsy.

Oh my replies:
Thank you for admitting that Rand Paul is a plagiarist.
Now the question becomes, does this fact disqualify him from seeking higher office, or does it become a qualification in libtard circles?

Synergy denies that Rand Paul is a plagiarist.
How typically obtuse of you. I didn't admit anything.(But you KNOW that.)
Character nor integrity are requirements in the libroid world.

Oh my replies:
Well, if you weren't trying to make a statement of equivalency between the plagiarism of Joe Biden and Rand Paul, then what is the difference.
Course the topic at hand is the character and integrity in the libtard world, now the question is does plagiarism become a qualifying or disqualifying attribute among libtards.
Oh, by the way, has it been shown that Joe Biden continued with this behavior after he resigned from the 1988 Presidential Primaries, and how long do you think Rand Paul has felt that this is all just so much school stuff.

Synergy changes the subject, but admits that Rand Paul is a plagiarist.
Here are 2 questions for you. If you'll go ahead and answer, "Yes", it will save a lot of time.
1. Are you going to continue to defend the depravity of this administration no matter what? So far, you have. Do you intend on continuing?
2. If a conservative were president and doing the very same things that Obama has done since he has been in office, would you be defending his/her actions with the same (any?) vehemence?

BTW, I DON"T support any type of plagerism from anyone at any time, however, Joe Biden is the vice-president and YOU voted for him, so plagerism must be okay with you. Please answer my questions. A simple yes or no will do. They aren't essay questions.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#30502 Nov 8, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more irony, when was the last time one of the libroids wasn't blaming Bush for most of the current POTUSA's failures?
Yep, it was pure coincidence that the stork left that Recession on the White House porch at the end of Bush's term. Out of a clear blue sky, who woulda figured.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#30503 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Three sentences. Less than 25 words.
You still couldn't construct a thought that made sense. Perhaps the problem is you more than us. Did you ever give that the thought it truly deserves?
Just sayin'
I sure did. And I came to the conclusion that you are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb in a cave. When you figure out whether or not to wind your butt, or scratch your watch, let me know, ok genius?
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#30504 Nov 8, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy the irony from Skippy continues on...
IRONY! LOL!

He just types that in now without even reading the post he's responding.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pure jackassishness with no point or content. Yes. Jackassishness.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, another wealth envy type comment from this poster.
At least the Koch Brothers weren't blamed...
Is there something you're trying to say here?

Are you trying to say either one of the following things?:

1.) The poorest Americans get the same quality of health care that the very wealthiest Americans receive.

2.) The Koch Brothers are simple political donors that have no personal agenda and no more influence than any other voter in America.

Don't be such an wimpy-azz blue-bellied coward! If you want to debate something, have at it. Let's go! Which one of the above assertions do you want to start with?

Or do you just want to hide behind cowardly little comments?
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#30505 Nov 8, 2013
Bill my deepest apologies for that last post of mine. I really didn't mean to call you a blue-bellied coward.

What I meant to call you was a yellow-bellied coward.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#30506 Nov 8, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's really quite simple, my last two Presidential votes were votes against the Republican candidates. While I felt that Joe Biden was a poor choice of a running mate, I didn't expect that Obama would drop dead from health issues.
It's good to hear that you "DON"T support any type of plagerism from anyone at any time", now the question becomes, do you admit that Rand Paul is a plagiarist.
Just as I expected. You aren't honest enough to answer the questions. Waste of time.

Location hidden

#30507 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a loaded question. Before it's reasonable to ask such a question, you need to make a case that "depravity" exists, and win it.
<quoted text>
That's that 6th grade defense again- "yeah..but..but..but...He y! Look over there! Susie is eating the glue again!"
You've proved your idiotsy to me. No further proof required. Next.

Location hidden

#30508 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't apologized for lying.
You said the following:
1. America is going to a single-payer health care system.
2. Obama care was designed to fail.
We've proven that both of those statements were lies and not factually correct.
Are you going to apologize to us for lying? Or does that only apply to Obama and not to you?
You are an idiot. You and IO are in the same league now. No need to respond to my posts.

Location hidden

#30509 Nov 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chickn, seriously, watch this video of Obama.... It's him in the video, that is sayin his goal is a single-payer system, and that Obamacare is just to get it started headed in that direction. Wake up, you're smarter than this. I don't think you want the government controling your healthcare, do you?
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/shocking-obama-vid...
Impeach Obama Today!
No. He is NOT smarter than that. He is a complete waste of time.

Location hidden

#30510 Nov 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>And nothin I can say will further my position with you, either, I see....:( He didn't steal anything. That is lies made up by the far left, because they're scared of him.:))))
He crawfishes and then pounds his chest and proclaims victory. He is a silly, senseless individual.

Location hidden

#30511 Nov 8, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, let's review the entire conversation and see who is the real culprit at changing the subject and avoiding answering questions. As you can plainly see the conversation was about Rand Paul's plagiarism and whether it would be a plus or a minus in the eyes of his followers.
It sure looks to me like we were discussing apples until the discussion wasn't going where Synergy felt comfortable, so she steered it to oranges by posing a couple of unrelated questions about Obama. Which, as ChickenButt has pointed out are really just opinions of Synergy's and not statements of facts.
Now you come along and offer up your opinion after coming into the middle of the conversation. It sure seems to me that this would qualify YOU as the dishonest one.
==========
Rand Paul ?
Oh my replies:
Now the question becomes, does this fact disqualify him from seeking higher office, or does it become a qualification in libtard circles?
Oh my replies:
Well, if you weren't trying to make a statement of equivalency between the plagiarism of Joe Biden and Rand Paul, then what is the difference.
Course the topic at hand is the character and integrity in the libtard world, now the question is does plagiarism become a qualifying or disqualifying attribute among libtards.
Oh, by the way, has it been shown that Joe Biden continued with this behavior after he resigned from the 1988 Presidential Primaries, and how long do you think Rand Paul has felt that this is all just so much school stuff.
Here are 2 questions for you. If you'll go ahead and answer, "Yes", it will save a lot of time.
1. Are you going to continue to defend the depravity of this administration no matter what? So far, you have. Do you intend on continuing?
2. If a conservative were president and doing the very same things that Obama has done since he has been in office, would you be defending his/her actions with the same (any?) vehemence?
BTW, I DON"T support any type of plagerism from anyone at any time, however, Joe Biden is the vice-president and YOU voted for him, so plagerism must be okay with you. Please answer my questions. A simple yes or no will do. They aren't essay questions.
Did I say I was going to vote for Rand Paul?(You are absolutely one of the most brainless individuals on topix.) You liberals simply close your eyes to corruption. Plain and simple. You all appear to be morally bankrupt.

Location hidden

#30512 Nov 8, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Rand Paul ?
Oh my replies:
Oh my replies:
BTW, I didn't mean to appear to change the subject. I asked you two questions IN ADDITION to answering YOUR QUESTION. You showed your true lack of honesty by ignoring the questions. Typical lack of reponse from libroids.
Informed Opinion

United States

#30513 Nov 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. You and IO are in the same league now. No need to respond to my posts.
Is it possible for the crazed far right wingers to ever respond to even the simplest question ?

Wait ....

Of course not, that would require an appreciation of facts and the capability of rational thought.
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#30514 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Bill my deepest apologies for that last post of mine. I really didn't mean to call you a blue-bellied coward.
What I meant to call you was a yellow-bellied coward.
+ 1 Good one!!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#30515 Nov 8, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure did. And I came to the conclusion that you are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb in a cave. When you figure out whether or not to wind your butt, or scratch your watch, let me know, ok genius?
Enjoy your opinion, as dead wrong as it may be. No matter what, it's all yours.
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#30516 Nov 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've proved your idiotsy to me. No further proof required. Next.
"idiotsy"

That's not even a real word, darling. Looks like you're the idiot (who is full of idiocy!)

Maybe you and Bill in Dumbville can go in together and buy a dictionary. Everyone knows you two need to learn a few words...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.B Power targets Saturday for full restoration... (Dec '13) Jun 26 thenox 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 26 Treyleon71 41
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun 18 mac 8
Jeannie Stamey (Jul '15) Jun 16 Farrell Landon 4
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Jun 12 mac 2
Looking for Brian flanders Jun 10 Wondering 4
Daisy mae Jun 9 Xx_DARK_GOKU_666_xX 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages