Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Gray, GA

#30484 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't apologized for lying.
You said the following:
1. America is going to a single-payer health care system.
2. Obama care was designed to fail.
We've proven that both of those statements were lies and not factually correct.
Are you going to apologize to us for lying? Or does that only apply to Obama and not to you?
Hey Chickn, seriously, watch this video of Obama.... It's him in the video, that is sayin his goal is a single-payer system, and that Obamacare is just to get it started headed in that direction. Wake up, you're smarter than this. I don't think you want the government controling your healthcare, do you?
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/shocking-obama-vid...
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#30485 Nov 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Rand Paul is good HONEST man.... You people think everyone is dishonest, because ya'll are, period. You are nothin more than a hack or a hater, loser!:)))
Ya dumb muslim....:( That's why ya'll really hate him, because he's a Christian....Huh? Your envy/hate is transparent, ya dumb muslim... LoL!
http://personalliberty.com/2013/11/06/rand-pa...
Impeach Obama Today!
Stealing other people's work repeatedly doesn't sound like something that can be labelled as "honest".

For that matter, being a proclaimed Christian sure hasn't proven to be an indicator that somebody is honest.

Being a Tea Party member, where one morally should be looking after the best interests of his constituents, yet really being there to promote big-energy and pollution - that's a lie unto itself and a downright morally tenuous position.

Working for Breitbart is almost like standing on top of a mountain screaming "I am a liar!"

You haven't sold me on your position that he's a "good honest man".
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#30486 Nov 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chickn, seriously, watch this video of Obama.... It's him in the video, that is sayin his goal is a single-payer system, and that Obamacare is just to get it started headed in that direction. Wake up, you're smarter than this. I don't think you want the government controling your healthcare, do you?
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/shocking-obama-vid...
Impeach Obama Today!
I can't watch your vid at the moment, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. A single-payer system is something that a lot of people would like to see.

That doesn't mean there's any sign of it happening anytime in the next few years.

We've already covered this ground.

Take a look at this link: The United States if 46th in terms of efficient health care, but the only country that spends more per capita is Switzerland.

http://www.bloomberg.com/visual-data/best-and...

That doesn't say much for keeping things as they are now, with those seeking to profit from illness and death in charge of it.

It's said that the US has the best health care in the world, but only for the wealthiest.
OMTE

Gray, GA

#30487 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing other people's work repeatedly doesn't sound like something that can be labelled as "honest".
For that matter, being a proclaimed Christian sure hasn't proven to be an indicator that somebody is honest.
Being a Tea Party member, where one morally should be looking after the best interests of his constituents, yet really being there to promote big-energy and pollution - that's a lie unto itself and a downright morally tenuous position.
Working for Breitbart is almost like standing on top of a mountain screaming "I am a liar!"
You haven't sold me on your position that he's a "good honest man".
And nothin I can say will further my position with you, either, I see....:( He didn't steal anything. That is lies made up by the far left, because they're scared of him.:))))

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#30488 Nov 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Rand Paul is good HONEST man.... You people think everyone is dishonest, because ya'll are, period. You are nothin more than a hack or a hater, loser!:)))
Ya dumb muslim....:( That's why ya'll really hate him, because he's a Christian....Huh? Your envy/hate is transparent, ya dumb muslim... LoL!
http://personalliberty.com/2013/11/06/rand-pa...
Impeach Obama Today!
Thank you for confirming why Libertarians are the original libtards.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#30489 Nov 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>And nothin I can say will further my position with you, either, I see....:( He didn't steal anything. That is lies made up by the far left, because they're scared of him.:))))
Have you looked at the side-by-side transcripts of the text?

LOL - This one is as true as it gets. He got busted, repeatedly. There's no way of wiggling out of it.
OMTE

Gray, GA

#30490 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked at the side-by-side transcripts of the text?
LOL - This one is as true as it gets. He got busted, repeatedly. There's no way of wiggling out of it.
No, I haven't read any transcripts... Don't need to. Rand Paul stands up for what's right, in my view.... And you can't fake that.. That's enough for me. Rand Paul for President 2016!!!:))))

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#30491 Nov 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>No, I haven't read any transcripts... Don't need to. Rand Paul stands up for what's right, in my view.... And you can't fake that.. That's enough for me. Rand Paul for President 2016!!!:))))
That's what I like about you OMTE - you just say what you mean.
In this case it's "I don't care about the truth, I want to believe what I want to believe, damn the facts."

I wish more the RWW's around here would just say that, instead of trying to pretend that there's some logic behind them constantly ignoring facts and believing things that aren't true..
OMTE

Gray, GA

#30492 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I like about you OMTE - you just say what you mean.
In this case it's "I don't care about the truth, I want to believe what I want to believe, damn the facts."
I wish more the RWW's around here would just say that, instead of trying to pretend that there's some logic behind them constantly ignoring facts and believing things that aren't true..
Rand Paul for President 2016!!! Hear! Hear!:)))

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CreepyDude

Douglasville, GA

#30493 Nov 8, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's really quite simple, my last two Presidential votes were votes against the Republican candidates. While I felt that Joe Biden was a poor choice of a running mate, I didn't expect that Obama would drop dead from health issues.
It's good to hear that you "DON"T support any type of plagerism from anyone at any time", now the question becomes, do you admit that Rand Paul is a plagiarist.
You are just like that person IO and Chickenbutt. Synergy wanted you to answer, yes or no. You never did and you turned it around asking Her if she thought Rand Paul was a plagiarist. What is this game you people play? Is it catch 22? I think bigdave had a point about how you guys post. He said apples and oranges with spin. I say you turn everything around on posters when you reply to them. You are dishonest.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#30494 Nov 8, 2013
CreepyDude wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just like that person IO and Chickenbutt. Synergy wanted you to answer, yes or no. You never did and you turned it around asking Her if she thought Rand Paul was a plagiarist. What is this game you people play? Is it catch 22? I think bigdave had a point about how you guys post. He said apples and oranges with spin. I say you turn everything around on posters when you reply to them. You are dishonest.
They don't like anyone who doesn't lean their way. Get over it. They are worse than a fat kid in a bakery.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#30495 Nov 8, 2013
CreepyDude wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just like that person IO and Chickenbutt.
You mean logical and honest and not brainwashed by Faux News and talk radio propaganda?

That's a nice compliment to give him.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#30496 Nov 8, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't like anyone who doesn't lean their way. Get over it. They are worse than a fat kid in a bakery.
Three sentences. Less than 25 words.

You still couldn't construct a thought that made sense. Perhaps the problem is you more than us. Did you ever give that the thought it truly deserves?

Just sayin'

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#30497 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to keep things focused with these guys is impossible. Duck and Dodge, all the time.
Andy the irony from Skippy continues on...

Location hidden

#30498 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's that 6th grade defense again- "yeah..but..but..but...He y! Look over there! Susie is eating the glue again!"
Even more irony, when was the last time one of the libroids wasn't blaming Bush for most of the current POTUSA's failures?

Location hidden

#30499 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's said that the US has the best health care in the world, but only for the wealthiest.
Gee, another wealth envy type comment from this poster.

At least the Koch Brothers weren't blamed...
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#30500 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You still couldn't construct a thought that made sense. Perhaps the problem is you more than us. Did you ever give that the thought it truly deserves?
Just sayin'
You got to stop pickin at that dude...*you're killin me* He should call himself "freepick"... LoL!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#30501 Nov 8, 2013
CreepyDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, let's review the entire conversation and see who is the real culprit at changing the subject and avoiding answering questions. As you can plainly see the conversation was about Rand Paul's plagiarism and whether it would be a plus or a minus in the eyes of his followers.

It sure looks to me like we were discussing apples until the discussion wasn't going where Synergy felt comfortable, so she steered it to oranges by posing a couple of unrelated questions about Obama. Which, as ChickenButt has pointed out are really just opinions of Synergy's and not statements of facts.

Now you come along and offer up your opinion after coming into the middle of the conversation. It sure seems to me that this would qualify YOU as the dishonest one.

But hey, no surprises there.

==========
Synergy reacts to the news that Rand Paul is a plagiarist.
Joe Biden is Vice President.
Rand Paul ?
I guess you don't get the difference, dipsy.

Oh my replies:
Thank you for admitting that Rand Paul is a plagiarist.
Now the question becomes, does this fact disqualify him from seeking higher office, or does it become a qualification in libtard circles?

Synergy denies that Rand Paul is a plagiarist.
How typically obtuse of you. I didn't admit anything.(But you KNOW that.)
Character nor integrity are requirements in the libroid world.

Oh my replies:
Well, if you weren't trying to make a statement of equivalency between the plagiarism of Joe Biden and Rand Paul, then what is the difference.
Course the topic at hand is the character and integrity in the libtard world, now the question is does plagiarism become a qualifying or disqualifying attribute among libtards.
Oh, by the way, has it been shown that Joe Biden continued with this behavior after he resigned from the 1988 Presidential Primaries, and how long do you think Rand Paul has felt that this is all just so much school stuff.

Synergy changes the subject, but admits that Rand Paul is a plagiarist.
Here are 2 questions for you. If you'll go ahead and answer, "Yes", it will save a lot of time.
1. Are you going to continue to defend the depravity of this administration no matter what? So far, you have. Do you intend on continuing?
2. If a conservative were president and doing the very same things that Obama has done since he has been in office, would you be defending his/her actions with the same (any?) vehemence?

BTW, I DON"T support any type of plagerism from anyone at any time, however, Joe Biden is the vice-president and YOU voted for him, so plagerism must be okay with you. Please answer my questions. A simple yes or no will do. They aren't essay questions.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#30502 Nov 8, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more irony, when was the last time one of the libroids wasn't blaming Bush for most of the current POTUSA's failures?
Yep, it was pure coincidence that the stork left that Recession on the White House porch at the end of Bush's term. Out of a clear blue sky, who woulda figured.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#30503 Nov 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin'
I sure did. And I came to the conclusion that you are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb in a cave. When you figure out whether or not to wind your butt, or scratch your watch, let me know, ok genius?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 22 Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages