Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#29685 Nov 2, 2013
Whom, your post reads like an ignorant hillbilly wrote it.

Let's examine it shall we?
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Open post, so you get A rely from me dummy.....
I'd rather not get replies from you as I've indicated on more than one occasion that I think you're actually and literally too stupid to bother with , not to mention that you're a despicable human piece of sh!t.

But you just keep jumping up and down needing some kind of attention, don't you?
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Libroids love jumping on the bandwagon of gun control every little chance they get.
Remember Trayvon???
BTW, the air rifle was a Pellet gun, not a BB gun.
A typical libroid ploy, use a libroid site that doesn't tell the whole story, a failure to investigate the whole story , twist the story, and then go on a rant about gun control.....and blame the NRA, which by the way have no votes on any laws, just a voice;;;;;;….dumb libroids blame the NRA, when they are not dues paying members; then turn around and keep electing libroids idiots in Calif..
While your sorry story slants toward gun control….and you fall into line like a good little libroid in that regard, This story slants toward over zealous police, in other words, aggressive police….just maybe this is the problem………….
Maybe the FBI can get to the truth.....
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/26/fbi-to-p...
And here is the link to the Calif senate bill………
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/11-12/bill/sen/...
Ah screw it. Your post is ignorant enough that it speaks for itself.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#29686 Nov 2, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Negligence, criminal or civil, could be applied in both cases. I don't see that we need laws specific to firearms, or knives, or bows, "deadly weapon" should be sufficient in these kinds of situations. I'll agree that those in a chain of culpability, need to be held accountable. I cannot agree to new legislation for every possible scenario.
http://www.saf.org/LawReviews/NegligentGunOwn...
Let's look at this from a problem solving angle, what do you see as the single greatest concern regarding firearms?
The single biggest problem is that absolutely anyone can purchase a gun. They can do so without any kind of background check, training, or knowledge of safety and good practices. We all know that there are a lot of people that aren't responsible nor intelligent or sane enough to be trusted with a fire-cracker, yet obtaining a high-capacity assault-type weapon is no problem for them. The current background-check requirements are laughable since there are so many loop-holes for bypassing them. This leads to a host of secondary problems.
Whom

Cleveland, GA

#29687 Nov 2, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Whom, your post reads like an ignorant hillbilly wrote it.
I'd rather not get replies from you as I've indicated on more than one occasion that I think you're actually and literally too stupid to bother with , not to mention that you're a despicable human piece of sh!t.
<quoted text>
Ah screw it. Your post is ignorant enough that it speaks for itself.

That will be Mr Whom to you mr liar.

You are so full of yourself on an open forum, you think you can control who says what to Whom.
You have gotta be the biggest dipshit to ever post.
My post was dead on, you are such a dedicated
Dumb azz to Stupidity that you make common sense fully unreachable in your lifetime.
Informed Opinion

United States

#29688 Nov 2, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>They have weapons of mass destruction I tell you!

It's the end of combat! I won!

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/ap_bush...
Hey... Don't blame Bush.

He's the perfect Teapublican - all photo-op and no substance.

- Dodged the draft - so he's a tough guy;
- Started 3 wars - so he's a foreign policy success;
- exploded the deficit - so he's a fiscal conservative;
- destroyed the banking system- so he's an regulatory guru;
- caused the Great Bush Recession - so he's an economic genius;
- bought a "Gentleman's Ranch so he could pretend to "cut brush" - so he's a country boy.

Damn... He's almost as brilliant a Teapublican expert a Wayne A. Root.
Informed Opinion

United States

#29689 Nov 2, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>A classic example of my post number 29625.....

"Emotions are the rule in libroid land...sometimes they cry a lot here on topix, scream, stamp their feet, throw hissy fits, whine, and just have a complete breakdown in front of everyone when conservatives don't agree with their invalid points of view...."
Thanks for agreeing with all the facts stated.

Ain't it embarrassing for Teapublicans when their disastrous record is compared against a grown-ups.

Don't worry, someday you'll be back in control and you can elect some draft-dodging coward, start some wars you can't pay for, blow up some rubble, and bankrupt America again.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#29690 Nov 2, 2013
Whom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of yourself on an open forum, you think you can control who says what to Whom.
Dumb azz to Stupidity that you make common sense fully unreachable in your lifetime.
Don't be all butt-hurt. I'm sure it's somebody else's fault you're as dumb as you are.

http://f.kulfoto.com/pic/0001/0043/FdTnz42594...
Whom

Cleveland, GA

#29691 Nov 2, 2013

If not for the problem of Secondary libroids, this country would not be in debt. As has been mentioned many times, demos have been in charge of congress for a lot more years than Repubs.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#29692 Nov 2, 2013
Whom wrote:
If not for the problem of Secondary libroids, this country would not be in debt. As has been mentioned many times, demos have been in charge of congress for a lot more years than Repubs.
http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29693 Nov 2, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The single biggest problem is that absolutely anyone can purchase a gun. They can do so without any kind of background check, training, or knowledge of safety and good practices. We all know that there are a lot of people that aren't responsible nor intelligent or sane enough to be trusted with a fire-cracker, yet obtaining a high-capacity assault-type weapon is no problem for them. The current background-check requirements are laughable since there are so many loop-holes for bypassing them. This leads to a host of secondary problems.
that all private sales

Ok, so suppose that universal background checks and gun registration for all retail sales were the law. Suppose all private sales had to be background checked and registered as well. Better yet, all those in possession of "deadly weapons" have to be background checked and register their weapons. Would that be sufficient?
Whom

Cleveland, GA

#29694 Nov 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for agreeing with all the facts stated.
Ain't it embarrassing for Teapublicans when their disastrous record is compared against a grown-ups.
Don't worry, someday you'll be back in control and you can elect some draft-dodging coward, start some wars you can't pay for, blow up some rubble, and bankrupt America again.

The forum will be estatic when you post facts. I doubt it will ever come. In the meanwhile we will continue to suffer your
"Emotions are the rule in libroid land...sometimes they cry a lot here on topix, scream, stamp their feet, throw hissy fits, whine, and just have a complete breakdown in front of everyone when conservatives don't agree with their invalid points of view...."
one too many

Cordele, GA

#29695 Nov 2, 2013
Whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh, so it is "Mr.", today- well, excussssse us! Maybe you should just put one of those little male/female symbols on your posts and we wouldn't be as confused as you seem to be. But at least you and the "bored monitor" do seem to be on the same page!
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29696 Nov 2, 2013

@ the north Cuba gay.

Ga 20
Florida 0

Early 2nd quarter.
lazyboybb1

Kingsland, GA

#29697 Nov 2, 2013
no gun control of any kind. gun control does not solve a thing. what is needed is a good lesson on right and wrong. should start at home and continue thru life with GODS commandments hammered in.
Just Plain Dumb

Blairsville, GA

#29698 Nov 2, 2013
lazyboybb1 wrote:
no gun control of any kind. gun control does not solve a thing. what is needed is a good lesson on right and wrong. should start at home and continue thru life with GODS commandments hammered in.
Can we have cannons and bazookas, too? That would be fun. And why not, the Constitution ways we have the right to bear arms. Maybe it should be OK to have nuclear weapons, too. As we know, nuclear weapons don't kill people, people that set them off do.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#29699 Nov 2, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 (again).
Problem is, too many people don't understand it and won't take the steps to do so. Politicians (many of them) are against it because the would lose some of their "control"...
I don't think it will happen in our lifetimes...
...and ain't that just a big ole shame, Mr. Bill! Why, If we were all just as educated and wise as you are then all the worlds' problems would be solved in a minute. Oh, that's just too damn bad...
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29700 Nov 2, 2013
Just Plain Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we have cannons and bazookas, too? That would be fun. And why not, the Constitution ways we have the right to bear arms. Maybe it should be OK to have nuclear weapons, too. As we know, nuclear weapons don't kill people, people that set them off do.

You are JUST SIMPLY DUMB.
Informed Opinion

United States

#29701 Nov 2, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>I think you'd find that in today's age, most of the owners of firearms have taken a safety course at one time or another, secure their firearms properly, and are insured.

Punish the criminals, hard, deter improper behavior with hard penalties.
Hey... We agree on almost everything on this issue. Just add that it's mandatory, not voluntary, and the insurance, and it's a deal. Hey ... I'll compromise, make it 1/2 million on the insurance.
Informed Opinion

United States

#29702 Nov 2, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>+1, but it's not the libroid way, is it? How would people that want to tax the weathly more ever get elected?

“I don’t want someone who doesn’t pay ANY federal income taxes voting to determine how much I pay.” Especially that lady on the You Tube video with 15 kids saying, "somebody's gots to take care of my kids."

"I'm not going to let half the country that doesn't pay income taxes be burdened by the other half that doesn't pay their fair share." Yet, fair share has yet to be defined...
Those disabled veterans, retired people living on social security, and about 1/4 the military enlisted just can't vote then.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#29703 Nov 2, 2013
whom wrote:
@ the north Cuba gay.
Ga 20
Florida 0
Early 2nd quarter.
...just trying to gauge your logic here- couple months back, you seemed to admit that Obama had deported more illegal aliens that Bush had on a month by month comparison but then boldly declared Bush the winner because Obama "was not going to deport anymore"- well, that proved to be a lie! Now, have you declared the dawgs the winner based on the 2nd quarter score? brilliant!!!! you are about one more stupid *itch! BTW, I love the dawgs!
one too many

Cordele, GA

#29704 Nov 2, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>...just trying to gauge your logic here- couple months back, you seemed to admit that Obama had deported more illegal aliens that Bush had on a month by month comparison but then boldly declared Bush the winner because Obama "was not going to deport anymore"- well, that proved to be a lie! Now, have you declared the dawgs the winner based on the 2nd quarter score? brilliant!!!! you are about one more stupid *itch! BTW, I love the dawgs!
Oh, and you only hate gays if they are from north Cuba? well, how bout your partner "bored monitor"- I guess that republican queers are okay, huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Nov 25 Timbob1961 57
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Nov 22 StayThirsty 3
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking (May '17) Aug '17 Truth 10

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages