Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#29467 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
He has no respect for Right Wing Wackos who consider him Satan, and are willing to destroy America because they lost the elections.
He respects serious Americans a great deal.
I don't think he's Satan, dummy.:( I think he's a dumb muslim, like yourself.
:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#29468 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
He has no respect for Right Wing Wackos who consider him Satan, and are willing to destroy America because they lost the elections.
He respects serious Americans a great deal.
I don't think he's Satan. I just consider him inept as a president. He himself said that he has a tendancy to be lazy, thus our not having a real budget for how long now!! His idea is just to raise the debt limit. If that's not lazy, I don't know what is. He was absolutely right about himself.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#29469 Nov 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I still think a canal is the only way to get rid of those, tunneling little rats, for good... ;(
http://news.msn.com/us/major-drug-tunnel-foun...
No Amnesty Evah!
Like I said, let the sharks patrol the border.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#29470 Nov 1, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>thus our not having a real budget for how long now!!
Can't blame the budget on the President. Not his job.
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text> His idea is just to raise the debt limit.
Not his idea. This happened way before Obama came around.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#29471 Nov 1, 2013
Looks like Obama's sendin in the "big gun".... No doubt to try and throw some MORE money around... To try and hide Obama's treasonous acts.:(
http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-visit-egypt-tensi...
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#29472 Nov 1, 2013
Republicans have a reason to be happy! One of their objectives has finally succeeded.

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission has too little funds available to be able to do their jobs as a result of repeated denials by House Republicans for funding.

As a result, the primary Wall Street watchdog agency can't do their job and America is unprotected from the whims of Wall Street.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/01/cftc...

Good Job Republicans! America is a better place because of you.

Not.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#29473 Nov 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think he's Satan, dummy.:( I think he's a dumb muslim, like yourself.
:)
Thank you

"I think he's a dumb muslim, like yourself."

Let's see....
Harvard Law
Columbia University
Best Selling Author

A Black guy from a poor, broken, family gets into Columbia University and Harvard Law, writes three best-selling books, then managed to get elected twice as President.

Yep ... That's one "dumb" guy.

Obama is a practicing Christian (Congregationalist).

His biological father, Obama Sr., came from a mixed Christian-Muslim-Animist family background. His stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, was a Muslim. His mother, Ann Dunham, was a Christian. His maternal grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, were Christians. While living in Chicago, Obama and his wife, Michelle, attended Sunday service at the Trinity United Church of Christ for almost two decades.

Yep ... That's a Muslim alright.

As for me- I'm an old white guy, raised as a Protestant, who visits various churches, but haven't made it to a mosque yet, but looking forward to it.

But hey... keep posting.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#29474 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that having proven you wrong, and having proven that more Americans voted for Democrats than Republicans for the House,
your last post is nonsensical.
Ain't it a bitch when the minority prevents the majority from implementing the judicially approved law ?
Wait .... That's why Teapublicans hate democracy - they lose.
You sir, have failed to prove anything. Ain't it a bitch when our democratic republic, and U.S. Law allows for the "minority" to have such power? That's why liberals hate our country.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#29475 Nov 1, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Republicans have a reason to be happy! One of their objectives has finally succeeded.

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission has too little funds available to be able to do their jobs as a result of repeated denials by House Republicans for funding.

As a result, the primary Wall Street watchdog agency can't do their job and America is unprotected from the whims of Wall Street.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/01/cftc...

Good Job Republicans! America is a better place because of you.

Not.
Regulations are bad, haven't you heard.

We deregulated Wall Street and everything was wonderful - no problems.

We can count on Wall Street to never, ever, destroy the banking system, steal all the money, cause a huge foreclosure crisis, require a trillion dollar bailout, and create a Great Recession.

Oh no. That would never happen.

No need to regulate those folks.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#29476 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
Let's see....
Harvard Law
Columbia University
Best Selling Author
A Black guy from a poor, broken, family gets into Columbia University and Harvard Law, writes three best-selling books, then managed to get elected twice as President.
His biological father, Obama Sr., came from a mixed Christian-Muslim-Animist family background. His stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, was a Muslim. His mother, Ann Dunham, was a Christian. His maternal grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, were Christians. While living in Chicago, Obama and his wife, Michelle, attended Sunday service at the Trinity United Church of Christ for almost two decades.
As for me- I'm an old white guy, raised as a Protestant, who visits various churches, but haven't made it to a mosque yet, but looking forward to it.
But hey... keep posting.
Yeah Right...
http://www.tomatobubble.com/presidentpsycho.h...
Impeach Mr. Psycho Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#29477 Nov 1, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>You sir, have failed to prove anything. Ain't it a bitch when our democratic republic, and U.S. Law allows for the "minority" to have such power? That's why liberals hate our country.
Hey..

We've made headway.

Now that you admit Teapublicans are the minority.

Now that you admit Teapulicans goal is to stop the will of the people.

Now that you admit Teapublicans use Gerrymandering, voter suppression, reduced voting days and times, and voter intimidation to defeat democracy.

Now I can respect your intelligence,
although,
I continue to find Teapublican tactics and goals reprehensible.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#29478 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You sir, have failed to prove anything. Ain't it a bitch when our democratic republic, and U.S. Law allows for the "minority" to have such power? That's why liberals hate our country.
Rabid blormdark giant run petunia.

My statement uses every bit of the logic yours does. IE, NONE.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29479 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin.
Unsupported gibberish is not persuasive.
Try using some facts and analysis.
Maybe you could start my explaining what the budget deficit and national debt was was at the start of the last three Right Wing Wacko administrations,
then tell us what the budget deficits and national debt was for the last budgets of those Right Wing Wacko administrations.
The budgets of course should be balanced and the national debt cut, after all, your the party of fiscal prowess.
Then when you demonstrate that Right Wingers always explode the deficit and explode the national debt, you can list your excuses for your unsupported irrational statement.
This ought to be interesting.
Whine, whine, whine.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#29480 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Regulations are bad, haven't you heard.
We deregulated Wall Street and everything was wonderful - no problems.
We can count on Wall Street to never, ever, destroy the banking system, steal all the money, cause a huge foreclosure crisis, require a trillion dollar bailout, and create a Great Recession.
Oh no. That would never happen.
No need to regulate those folks.
Oddly enough, this particular agency more than pays for it's own budget through the fines they impose.

There's some smart thinking for you - to cut their funding. Republicans at work, doing the bidding of their masters at the expense of the American people.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#29481 Nov 1, 2013
John In North Carolina wrote:
I am well pleased with this man and especially his stance against ILLEGAL ALIENS. He always answers any question I submit to him via email.
Well, John!! I haven't seen you around in forever. How are you doing. Miss you over in IR. It's a real trip over there right now. LOL!! It was great to know some really good guys are holding the line with us.
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#29482 Nov 1, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddly enough, this particular agency more than pays for it's own budget through the fines they impose.
There's some smart thinking for you - to cut their funding. Republicans at work, doing the bidding of their masters at the expense of the American people.
Hey, they must bow down to the god of Wall Street.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#29483 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey..
We've made headway.
Now that you admit Teapublicans are the minority.
Now that you admit Teapulicans goal is to stop the will of the people.
Now that you admit Teapublicans use Gerrymandering, voter suppression, reduced voting days and times, and voter intimidation to defeat democracy.
Now I can respect your intelligence,
although,
I continue to find Teapublican tactics and goals reprehensible.
Just wondering, how do those that "use" Gerrymandering, voter suppression, reduced voting days and times, and voter intimidation, gain the power to do so?

Location hidden

#29484 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
Let's see....
Harvard Law
Columbia University
Best Selling Author
But hey... keep posting.
Columbia and Harvard Law - oh, yeah, you mean those educational institutions to whom he refuses to grant permission to release his transcripts.

"a poor, broken family" - broken, yes, poor, no. After his mother married Soetoro he was hardly "poor" and from age 10 he lived with his maternal grandparents and his grandmother was a bank vice president and we know how you think bank officials are overpaid.

And did you really include their attendance at Jeremiah Wright's church as a positive, really? That race baiting, America hating preacher of liberation theology - yeah, we all know the bile that was preached there.

Location hidden

#29485 Nov 1, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabid blormdark giant run petunia.
My statement uses every bit of the logic yours does. IE, NONE.
Actually that first sentence is one of your more intelligent posts.

Location hidden

#29486 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
They still haven't figured out that that is how representative republics work, I guess they slept through Civics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 22 Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages