Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#28779 Oct 26, 2013
nobamanocare is designed to be a giant failure. The liberal left wants SSI, Medicaid, medicare, all wiped out. The liberal left want 100% taxpayer funded medical insurance for all, a "one size fits all" program in fact.

Wish we could get the taxpayers into the "one size fits all" game.

fairtax.org

Paul Broun 2014
Scott

Dawsonville, GA

#28780 Oct 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great part of the "tea party". They would own up to it in a million years though. The Lee Atwater (modern architect of fanatical conservative strategy - though he did express regrets on his death bed) quote is priceless.
"You start out in 1954 by saying,“N[i…,] n[], ni[].” By 1968 you can’t say “ni[]”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.…“We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Ni[], ni[].”- Lee Atwater
The brackets are because the web site wouldn't allow the full text.
Of course, the day is not over, but, you may be in the running for the "dumbest post of the day" award. I'm pulling for you.
truth be told

Hiawassee, GA

#28781 Oct 26, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
“Let's examine this for a moment, shall we?”
Well dummy, You are a sorry libroid, I’m a conservative.
“First of all your link is from breitbart.com - that speaks for itself.”
You’ve got your dailykos and DNC, I’ve got Breitbart.
Where’s your beef?
“Second: Limbaugh. No need to say more.”
Limbaugh is the better of anyone you can quote, especially your sorry self.
“Third: Let's look at the report itself. It concludes:
“"If Obama had listened to Rush, the economy might have been in better shape." Or it might not have.”
And “the might not have” is from the words of economist “Chickenbutt.” ROFL
“Fourth: Let's examine the source - the "NBER" - sounds official, doesn't it?”
And the rest of your post is what??? An attack on a conservative point of view. And being I’m a conservative, I am to take your sorry point of corrupted view over another conservative. Just what in the hell kind of sick mind do you have, to think I would consider your liberal viewpoints over another conservative’s viewpoint?? Especially two as distinguished as Gerald Carlino and Robert P. Inman. You are like the little toy soldier, pointing his gun at someone who had not a thing to do with the war, and then go running home crying to mommy.
You either need a drink, a good nights sleep, or an enema.
I suggest the enema to flush out the bile Obama has instilled in you.
“”Just more useless made-up drivel that wasn't constructed in the ACTUAL world we live in.””
Yes, we conservatives also are accustomed to your drivel and spittle drooling all over topix, it seems to be a bad habit of yours.
“”God you people are pathetic propaganda slurpers. You prove it OVER and OVER again. You can't get enough fake news.””
And “you people, the brain dead libroids,” are a hindrance to better gubmint, a better economy, and more freedom from oppressive gubmint.
Also yall believe anything Obama says, he’s your God, your lifeline, and your whole bodies are saturated with Obamanese…
For the second time I will remind you, You are a BIG DUMB LIBROID….
I am a BIG GOOD CONSERVATIVE.
Read and weep sucker..........
A recent study of the habits of people inclined to one political view concluded that almost all chose who or what they listen to, watch or read based on one thing. If the source agrees with their already preconceived notion of what the truth should be. The result is they never get the real truth they think they seek. Because all they really want is their belief verified.

So the circle of ignorance just grows. Prime examples given were MSNBC, FNC, Limbaugh and Beck. The internet is also a hot bed of "facts" designed solely for certain groups. In todays market the conservative side generates much more profit than the liberal side. Seems liberal tend to read more than watch or listen to so called "talk" radio or TV. The "talk" is always designed to agree with one side or the other, never crossing the line that would make a listener or viewer question the hosts views.

All with one objective is to sell advertising.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28782 Oct 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,
junk insurance that does not comply,
no surprise here.
...a plan that will not comply with the guidelines imposed by the Affordable Care Act at their time of renewal this year or next. These individuals in Maryland, Washington, D.C., and portions of Northern Virginia will be required by the health law to purchase a new ACA-class compliant health plan. This phenomenon is not unique to CareFirst and its members, but rather a result of industry-wide changes in accordance with new ACA health plan standards.

Well now, you call it junk insurance. Ok, obamacare is the same, except it's junk insurance with a capital J. Also cost more, has in many cases less coverage, more co-pays, more deductibles, etc. etc.

"CA-class compliant health plan," in other words what the gubmint says is best for all Americans; when many of those policy holders are saying, "I have less choice of insurance companies, more costs, less choice of doctors, more deductibles, and I can't afford it."

Sure, as Obama screws the public upfront, you want to screw them with compliance, in some cases less than the policies folks already have.

But that's typical of libroids, you get this, you get that, but you're not gonna get what you want, with who you want it with, what you can afford, not your choice of who cares for you, and gubmint says what is covered and what is not...

The insurance policies being cancelled are not because they don't meet the ACA requirements in many cases, the insurance industry are cancelling because they can offer the same type policies under obamacare for nearly double the price.
Obama's gift to the industry for political support....and his gift to loyal worshippers to believe in another fantasy...

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28783 Oct 26, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the day is not over, but, you may be in the running for the "dumbest post of the day" award. I'm pulling for you.

There is this;;; he usually posts the dumbest post first, and last of each day. He may top himself yet...

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28784 Oct 26, 2013
truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
A recent study of the habits of people inclined to one political view concluded that almost all chose who or what they listen to, watch or read based on one thing. If the source agrees with their already preconceived notion of what the truth should be. The result is they never get the real truth they think they seek. Because all they really want is their belief verified.
So the circle of ignorance just grows. Prime examples given were MSNBC, FNC, Limbaugh and Beck. The internet is also a hot bed of "facts" designed solely for certain groups. In todays market the conservative side generates much more profit than the liberal side. Seems liberal tend to read more than watch or listen to so called "talk" radio or TV. The "talk" is always designed to agree with one side or the other, never crossing the line that would make a listener or viewer question the hosts views.

Could be......
Do you watch c-span?? in your mind are they the same as those networks you mentioned???
Are people brainwashed from c-span??
Does c-span sell ads??

What about the weather channel??? Does the weather channel promote climate change??? Do their reports lean toward climate change? Or do their reposts lean toward normal weather conditions??

YOU've made quite a few statements on what??? your opinions?? some kind of website you saw?? or some commentary on a liberal program or conservative program??

Man, you gotta tell us the answers to these questions, the whole world may depend on your answers....
'
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28785 Oct 26, 2013

"So much for,“If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance.” The train wreck continues."

Another "500,000 Californians Lose Health Policies"
losing insurance becaUSE of obamaNOcare...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/362263/5...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#28786 Oct 26, 2013
truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
a recent study of people in north GA showed there is a bunch of parasites living off of others.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28788 Oct 26, 2013
Liberal whose eyes have been opened, unlike the ones here on topix....

http://benswann.com/liberal-blogger-furious-o...
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28789 Oct 26, 2013

And from the very libroid dailykos blogs....

http://spectator.org/blog/2013/10/18/daily-ko...

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28790 Oct 26, 2013

Now they get worried about re-election...ROFL..

Sorry Bub....no exemptions for you...

"Liberal congressman suddenly discovers that he would really like an ObamaCare waiver for his Colorado district."

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/25/liberal...

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28791 Oct 26, 2013
Again from the dailykos, the bible of libroids on topix....

"Why Liberals Get So Mad There's No Public Option In ObamaCare; Short & Sweet Explanation"

and this is obamacare for you..."In a nutshell, the U.S. health care system socializes the 'losses' of insuring the sick, and privatizes the gains of insuring the (relatively -- since nobody will never be completely healthy) healthy."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/17/1216...

does anyone hear the whoosh of silence...
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28792 Oct 26, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
a recent study of people in north GA showed there is a bunch of parasites living off of others.
...maybe you should go see a doctor- they may be able to prescribe something that would help get rid of those parasites.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28794 Oct 26, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
nobamanocare is designed to be a giant failure. The liberal left wants SSI, Medicaid, medicare, all wiped out. The liberal left want 100% taxpayer funded medical insurance for all, a "one size fits all" program in fact.
Wish we could get the taxpayers into the "one size fits all" game.
fairtax.org
Paul Broun 2014
Paul Broun is one HORRIBLE individual and an embarrassment to the human race. To put him in office again would be nothing short of a display of ignorance of the highest degree.

The Fair Tax isn't.

So much for that.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#28795 Oct 26, 2013
whom wrote:
"40% of CareFirst Customers in VA, MD, D.C. Lose Insurance Due to Obamacare"

And let's not forget the over 300,000 in Florida who lost coverage...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Oh the shame !

An insurer will not be allowed to sell policies so useless and ludicrously bad that they fail to qualify as legitimate policies suitable to be marketed.

Hey... how are we going to continue as a country without those hospital insurance policies that pays $5.00 per day ?

Please ... oh please ... America cannot survive without those, and the insurance policies that pay $100 if your diagnosed with terminal cancer by a left-handed oncologist.

Yep... Right Wing Wackos were right - ObamaCare actually prevents stupid, moronic, wasteful, and useless pretend insurance policies, being foisted upon ignorant or uninformed consumers.

Wait... Ignorant .... Uninformed ..... Now we know why Right Wingers hate ObamaCare.....

Just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#28796 Oct 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,
junk insurance that does not comply,
no surprise here.
...a plan that will not comply with the guidelines imposed by the Affordable Care Act at their time of renewal this year or next. These individuals in Maryland, Washington, D.C., and portions of Northern Virginia will be required by the health law to purchase a new ACA-class compliant health plan. This phenomenon is not unique to CareFirst and its members, but rather a result of industry-wide changes in accordance with new ACA health plan standards.
Leaving the statement that if you like your coverage, you can keep it, where exactly?
Young healthy adults will be forced to buy more insurance than they want.
people that don't want insurance for abortions will be forced that insurance.
All of the negatives that were forecast about obamacare are coming to fruition.
Just sayin

Dawsonville, GA

#28797 Oct 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the shame !
An insurer will not be allowed to sell policies so useless and ludicrously bad that they fail to qualify as legitimate policies suitable to be marketed.
Hey... how are we going to continue as a country without those hospital insurance policies that pays $5.00 per day ?
Please ... oh please ... America cannot survive without those, and the insurance policies that pay $100 if your diagnosed with terminal cancer by a left-handed oncologist.
Yep... Right Wing Wackos were right - ObamaCare actually prevents stupid, moronic, wasteful, and useless pretend insurance policies, being foisted upon ignorant or uninformed consumers.
Wait... Ignorant .... Uninformed ..... Now we know why Right Wingers hate ObamaCare.....
Suitable according to whom?
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28798 Oct 26, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Broun is one HORRIBLE individual and an embarrassment to the human race. To put him in office again would be nothing short of a display of ignorance of the highest degree.
The Fair Tax isn't.
So much for that.
Hey CB, agree with you about Broun and don't believe that republicans are stupid enough to nominate him to run for president, but Ted Cruz is another matter. I would love to see him nominated in 2016 (I think that would guarantee a democratic white house for 4 more yrs.),but I thought that a president had to be U.S. born. Has that law been changed or are there certain exceptions- like being born to U.S. citizens in a foreign country?

United States

#28799 Oct 26, 2013
gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CB, agree with you about Broun and don't believe that republicans are stupid enough to nominate him to run for president, but Ted Cruz is another matter. I would love to see him nominated in 2016 (I think that would guarantee a democratic white house for 4 more yrs.),but I thought that a president had to be U.S. born. Has that law been changed or are there certain exceptions- like being born to U.S. citizens in a foreign country?
The fool ted cruz won't make it through the first round of primary season. Why, because all he has is a loud mouth and pot shot schemes and all that his followers have are loud mouths and no grasp of realty…….and he has no money. The money handlers are moving away from that walking feces as fast as possible.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#28800 Oct 26, 2013
gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>...maybe you should go see a doctor- they may be able to prescribe something that would help get rid of those parasites.
Aren't u still in time out? No 1 else is responding to u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Sun lil1818 3
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 18 Anonymous 29
News Phillips given Outstanding Educator Award (Jul '07) Jan 14 rick 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov '16 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov '16 Farrell Landon 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages