Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28712 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
Well heck, Hillary is in good company, seeing as she is a crook and liar also....
"Hillary Hosts Fundraiser for De Blasio Co-Chaired by Convicted Criminal"
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
SURELY there is some mistake. You KNOW the Democrats are paragons of virtue!!!!! Say it ain't so, Whom. What is a country to do???(Psssssst. The libs don't care how crooked a candidate is. We ALL know that.)

Location hidden

#28713 Oct 25, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Some reason why you people just can't move on. Is the only thing that you think about ObamaCare. Part of the problem is some states, ours included decided not to participate, what a surprise!! Doing all they can to help make it fail, then blaming someone else, typical.
This entire post is the very definition of irony.
1. You liberals can't seem to move on from Bush.
2. The problem is with the LAW itself; not to mention the problems with signing up. Obama doesn't want to postpone it simply because those who oppose it will have more time to do something about it. It's ALL about HIM. He doesn't care about YOU, me nor anyone else. HE has been a victim all his life. It's time to pay up.
3. Another liberal(you) accusing OTHERS of placing blame. The MOST ironic statement of all! How new and refreshing.(sarcasm)'nuff said.

Location hidden

#28714 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
“Let's examine this for a moment, shall we?”
Well dummy, You are a sorry libroid, I’m a conservative.
“First of all your link is from breitbart.com - that speaks for itself.”
You’ve got your dailykos and DNC, I’ve got Breitbart.
Where’s your beef?
“Second: Limbaugh. No need to say more.”
Limbaugh is the better of anyone you can quote, especially your sorry self.
“Third: Let's look at the report itself. It concludes:
“"If Obama had listened to Rush, the economy might have been in better shape." Or it might not have.”
And “the might not have” is from the words of economist “Chickenbutt.” ROFL
“Fourth: Let's examine the source - the "NBER" - sounds official, doesn't it?”
And the rest of your post is what??? An attack on a conservative point of view. And being I’m a conservative, I am to take your sorry point of corrupted view over another conservative. Just what in the hell kind of sick mind do you have, to think I would consider your liberal viewpoints over another conservative’s viewpoint?? Especially two as distinguished as Gerald Carlino and Robert P. Inman. You are like the little toy soldier, pointing his gun at someone who had not a thing to do with the war, and then go running home crying to mommy.
You either need a drink, a good nights sleep, or an enema.
I suggest the enema to flush out the bile Obama has instilled in you.
“”Just more useless made-up drivel that wasn't constructed in the ACTUAL world we live in.””
Yes, we conservatives also are accustomed to your drivel and spittle drooling all over topix, it seems to be a bad habit of yours.
“”God you people are pathetic propaganda slurpers. You prove it OVER and OVER again. You can't get enough fake news.””
And “you people, the brain dead libroids,” are a hindrance to better gubmint, a better economy, and more freedom from oppressive gubmint.
Also yall believe anything Obama says, he’s your God, your lifeline, and your whole bodies are saturated with Obamanese…
For the second time I will remind you, You are a BIG DUMB LIBROID….
I am a BIG GOOD CONSERVATIVE.
Read and weep sucker..........
For some strange reason, CB is convinced that if he says it, it's true. INDISPUTABLE is his favorite word. He slams our sources and then posts from the sources you mentioned plus some other ridicuously extreme left wing sites and thinks HIS sources of information is INDISPUTABLE. He has always been like that. Weird, huh? Very childlike.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28715 Oct 25, 2013

don't know if this is a real letter or not, but it does express the sentiments of many folks...

Alan Simpson, the Senator from Wyoming calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "Social Security " to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats. Here's a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Montana ... I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!

"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight!!!
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole (tit) for FIFTY YEARS.

2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).

3. My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would make Bernie Madoff proud.

4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and "your ilk" pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age, 67. NOW, you and your "shill commission" are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.

5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now "you morons" propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because "you idiots" mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal our money from Medicare to pay the bills.

6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you "incompetent bastards" spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.
To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bullshit" to your incompetence.

Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU:

1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?

2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?

3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?

4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?

It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers.

And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense, you lunk-headed, leech. That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic, political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it. And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch.

P.S. And stop calling Social Security benefits "entitlements". WHAT AN INSULT!!!!

I have been paying in to the SS system for 50 years “It's my money”-give it back to me the way the system was designed and stop patting yourself on the back like you are being generous by doling out these monthly checks.

Location hidden

#28716 Oct 25, 2013
Just Passing Thru wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I looked up Libroid and found no meaning. Do elaborate please, as it would seem as you are the leader of the universe. Is "libroid" a skin condition? Ohhh wait... It's like saying liberals are like mindless droids. Oh it's funny because they are human as well, but they act as mindless drones wandering the earth aimlessly searching for a clue that the conservatives can't find either. Oh the comedy! Oh the satire! Oh the suspense! lol pfft
Liberal + hemorrhoid = Libroid.(Although your definition-mindless droids wondering aimlessly searching for a clue - is good, too.) You are very thsmart.

Location hidden

#28717 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!
OMG! TOO FUNNY!!
You propaganda slurpers! No wonder you're so delusional. You really aren't living in the real world.
Your lips are always moving, but you never say anything.(Now where have I read THAT before? lol)

The CONSERVATIVES are propaganda slurpers???? Really???? You voted for Obama twice and look where it has gotten this country! You libs are STILL mainlining BIGGULPS! Uh-oh. I'm going to tell Bloomberg.

Location hidden

#28718 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to remind you, in case you forgot -
You're an idiot.
Don't believe me? Just read your post. Still don't see it?- Then that's even more proof.
You KEEP posting, but never say anything. Wait! What?

Location hidden

#28719 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Just in case you STILL don't believe you're an idiot - Let's isolate ONE of your opinions you've expressed.
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
My conclusion stands. You RWW Propaganda-Slurpers just don't live in the real world. All of your information is wrong - which is why you consistently, 100% of the time, end up with wrong conclusions.
<quoted text>
OMG! You Whacko's are funny. Useless, stupid and dangerous, but funny.
You voted for Obama TWICE.'nuff said about slurping propaganda. You libs are BLOATED with propaganda. Bwa-ha-ha.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28720 Oct 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This entire post is the very definition of irony.
1. You liberals can't seem to move on from Bush.
2. The problem is with the LAW itself; not to mention the problems with signing up. Obama doesn't want to postpone it simply because those who oppose it will have more time to do something about it. It's ALL about HIM. He doesn't care about YOU, me nor anyone else. HE has been a victim all his life. It's time to pay up.
3. Another liberal(you) accusing OTHERS of placing blame. The MOST ironic statement of all! How new and refreshing.(sarcasm)'nuff said.

I've been keeping up with the House hearings about the website debacle..
A Jersey House member(D), was blasting the repubs about trying to delay or eliminate obamacare.....

And here we have some Senate Demos wanting to delay obamacare...

Dumb demos, showing that without their leader obama to hold their hand and unzip their flys, they start running off in 85 different directions...

Sorta like a Chicken running around with her head cut off....
No pun intended toward a chickenbutt poster....he's the other end of a chicken...

i.e. extend and delay is a matter of semantics...both mean the same thing...

"10 Senate Democrats sign Shaheen letter pushing for open enrollment extension"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28722 Oct 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
For some strange reason, CB is convinced that if he says it, it's true. INDISPUTABLE is his favorite word. He slams our sources and then posts from the sources you mentioned plus some other ridicuously extreme left wing sites and thinks HIS sources of information is INDISPUTABLE. He has always been like that. Weird, huh? Very childlike.

I've heard that is typical of a partial lobotomy...

Location hidden

#28723 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know - if there's any issue both parties should be able to agree on it's immigration reform. At least it is ASSUMING the goal is a common-sense solution that's good for America. Unfortunatly, like everything else it will be twisted and turned for profit, power and political gain - and what's good for America will be so far down the list of priorities on the issue that nobody will even think about it.
The starting premise should be this: America is for Americans. We need a solution for controlling who enters our country that is the best compromise of affordable, effective, and fair and in our best interests.
That simple.
Of course we should be humane. If somebody entered illegally 10 years ago - has a couple of children born in America and raised here, the family speaks english, the person has proven themselves to not be a criminal and able to hold employment and pay their bills- we SHOULD allow them to stay. That should be a one-time deal. Everyone else should get booted out.
After that we should allow immigrants into our country only if they bring something to the table- like a college education in a field we need.
We should DRASTICALLY cut down on foreign enrollment into our universities. Why we export Americas knowledge to other countries and teach them nuclear physics, etc is beyond me. America has a strong university system. Keeping it for Americans raises our competitiveness in the world market.
Mexico needs to be working every bit as hard on their side of the border to prevent her people from crossing it as we are on our side. It should be done at her expense. We could make that happen with strong trade agreements.
Not so hard - everybody should be able to live with that.
What will actually happen? I guarantee a political 3-ring circus.
The only thing I would add to this is that those who have been living here for many years, have children born here and are productive members should have ALSO paid taxes and supported their use of our resources.

Location hidden

#28724 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Really Real???
A court case over medical records???
Is this the best you can do lame man??? a lame attempt dated back to 2004??
So you'll still stuck in the 2000-2008 time period, in a time warp are you???
Heck, with Obamacare, everyone is gonna know your medical records.
Yours probably will reveal a couple of mental counselings, one time spent under lock and key. Several cases of Gastroenteritis caused from a lifelong case of libroid hemmorrhoids.
You read his drivel?
Laughing at you

Atlanta, GA

#28725 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing, isn't it? They have no ability at all to make a distinction between manipulative propaganda and real-world truths.
Absolutely no ability at all.
They're so gullible it's pathetic. The only thing that keeps them from being completely abused by salesmen and everybody else is their intense paranoia that makes them distrust EVERYONE (except for TRUE patriots like Michell Bachmann) because they might be communists getting ready to storm mainland America.
(sorry about the frightening photo - but it IS close to Halloween, so you have to expect some spooky monsters..)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2L6B5tjSZB0/TkagePL...
I do say it reminds me of your wife doing me.
Just Passing Thru

Columbus, GA

#28726 Oct 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal + hemorrhoid = Libroid.(Although your definition-mindless droids wondering aimlessly searching for a clue - is good, too.) You are very thsmart.
Oh, well thank you for clarifying that for me. I was afraid that I might spend numerous sleepless nights, and endless waking hours caring anyway. However, "liberoid"? How very Elementary Shooloid of y'all. If they are the Liberoids, the other side must be the Conservatrons? Any answer will suffice. I'm just novice in the vast array of superior intellect that encompasses this topic. But alas, I am still a nice guy Human. Everyone have a great weekend. May your politician preference people serve you well. Cya when I decide to be bop back in for a while. Oh, and I have the day off, in case you were going to ask after I sign my paper here.

--stelio :)
Uh Huh

Kingsland, GA

#28727 Oct 25, 2013
Never vote for our two RINO senators who voted for the Wall Street gambling bank bailouts in October 2008 and voted to save Obummercare in October 2013.

Pelham, TN

#28728 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can't admit that Stalin was a liberal. You can't admit Hitler was a liberal. You can't admit Mao was a liberal. You can't admit Pol-Pot was a liberal.
Get out of that blind alley you're in, and let the sunshine light up your mind...and if that doesn't work for you, then continue to live in your dream world of hope and change until the hammer is dropped...
<"LOL By all means go on….. for anybody that's actually giving what you say any validity. Go on with your revisionist history. Your litany of isms and such only shows just how confused you are. Come back when you have a more thorough understanding of history and of the various philosophies that you obviously tossed out due to some misguided notion that maybe nobody would notice just how ridiculous your claim actually is. Your approach and understanding is sophomoric at best.">

That, generally speaking, is an adequate response to practically anything that you post……consider it so. Why on earth would I wish to try to argue with an imbecile?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28729 Oct 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Which party supported the Voting Rights Act of 1964 in greater percentages than the party that actually split over civil rights and had significant members of their party form a new party dedicated to segregation?
Pssssssst: The answers are all Republicans first and Democrats second.
==========
And I see you are trying to peddle the revisionist history that the Dixiecrats became Republican, sorry, no - that falsehood has been torpedoed more than once.
I see you're still peddlin' this claptrap.

Sure looks like those Souhern Democrats and Southern Republicans had a lot in common on this issue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...
Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)(only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)(John Tower of Texas)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)(only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28730 Oct 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
So based on the latest news, people who have received notice that their insurance companies are canceling their policies outnumber those who have actually enrolled in Obamacare by 10-1.
But, but Obama promised we could keep our policies if we liked them, Obama promised we could keep our doctor if we wanted, Obama promised our health care costs would go down, but.......but.........but.
Seems like there were a whole lot of us on the Right who warned that exactly this would happen - surprise, surprise.
Those policies that are being cancelled,
do they meet the new standard,
probably not.

No surprize that junk policies are being cancelled.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28731 Oct 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
...And you are way wrong in saying that "the Left tries to say the Bible justified Jim Crow and segregation". What we say is that racist conservatives used their interpretation of the Bible to justify their policies and action (are you able to follow the simple logic/nuance of that statement? hint: interpretation is the operative word).
Geez, I wonder why several southern denominations felt the need to apologize for their stance on slavery and segregation, do you think that their interpretation of the Bible supported a culture of racial hatred that lead to acts of terrorism.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28732 Oct 25, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
We all missed those admissions and apologies :
- Iraq,$6 Trillion Dollars, and 5,000 dead American troops later ?
- New Orleans, "Heck of a job "Brownie", the Kentucky horse trainer and part-time FEMA Director, who showed us how "limited government leads to dead Americans" ?
- RWW policies that took us for a budget surplus to a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual budget deficit ?
- Deregulating the Banksters, and the destruction of the banking system and mortgage industry ?
- Cheney and "Scooter", exposing the identity of secret CIA officers resulting in the torture and deaths of CIA assets ?
- Tax Cuts for the Rich that added $2.5 Trillion Dollars to the national debt ?
- The Great Bush Recession, that so far has cost us $12.5 Trillion Dollars ?
-09/11, where RWWs were so busy sucking up to heir Saudi business partners and friends they allowed 3,000 Americans to be murdered, and $3 Trillion Dollars damage done ?
- The protection of, and/or failure to capture or kill bin Laden, the architect of the 09/11 attack ?
Help us out, and tell us when Right Wing Wackos acknowledges their insanity, incompetence, or avarice, and apologized for the inevitable disasters caused by their policies.
You have no reading comprehension skills do you? Synergy was making an apology that she had written something on Topix that was not correct and admitted it. She corrected her mistake out in the open for God and all to see on Topix. Several others including myself have openly admitted errors when we see them on Topix. I was referring to Topix which any fool could figure out. Perhaps it was my fault for not making it absolutely clear for people such as yourself, that not only was I inferring to Topix, but should have spelled out Topix.
As far as the long post that you wrote I honestly admit, I didn't read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the... (Nov '07) 13 hr WC St Marys 893
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Sep 16 JMO 18
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Sep 11 magnola 25
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Sep 4 Get Over It 1,185
Mater Construction Aug 31 rodeogirl31520 3
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••