Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28688 Oct 25, 2013

Obama, attempting to take talk away from obamacare calls for immigration reform but "House GOP Waves Off Immigration Reform."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Obama's dog tail wagging is getting weaker and weaker...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28689 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok, we know you just need a relief. There's nothing worst than a constipated libroid, oh the pain of it...
Ok, that was just stupid and idiotic.
whom wrote:
<quoted text>

We love and adore truth
And that was stupid AND wrong and delusional.

I'd ask you to quit being such an idiot on here ane wasting everyone's time with such low-quality posts - but you can't help yourself and the idiocy that you post is good for a laugh almost every single time.

Plus it serves as a reminder why America simply can't afford to EVER allow Repubicans into power.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28690 Oct 25, 2013

who wants a job when you can get on the dole.....

"Report: Government Benefit Recipients Outnumber Full-Time Workers"

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28691 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing, isn't it? They have no ability at all to make a distinction between manipulative propaganda and real-world truths.
Absolutely no ability at all.
They're so gullible it's pathetic. The only thing that keeps them from being completely abused by salesmen and everybody else is their intense paranoia that makes them distrust EVERYONE (except for TRUE patriots like Michell Bachmann) because they might be communists getting ready to storm mainland America.
(sorry about the frightening photo - but it IS close to Halloween, so you have to expect some spooky monsters..)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2L6B5tjSZB0/TkagePL...

Whine, whine, whine,
Cry, cry, cry.

Go beat up a little kid, you're wasting your time here.

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28692 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your name to, "I'm a Squatter."
Ok, before you type in the little numbers and click on the button that says "post comment" - Do you think you spend a moment and ask yourself "Just how stupid and immature do I want people to think I am?"

Oh yeah - missing shame gene.
Just Passing Thru

Columbus, GA

#28693 Oct 25, 2013
I still never cease to be amazed. Let's go back to a time when there was no radio, no tv, no internet, and everything was still spoon fed to the masses (albeit from newspapers,mail,western union, etc.) about what the media is allowed to tell you really happens behind closed doors in Washington, and ask yourselves if corruption in any government is new. It's the age old trick that the vast majority of Human Beings are never immune, which is mind control. Once they have the hook in you, they are most inclined to let you sit dead in the water while the fish on the other side of the lake live in fear of being compromised in the same way. The result? A meltdown of both factions, pitting fish against fish, while in the meantime, the fisherman has gone home and is preparing a fish dinner. The longer the rubes in our country pit themselves against each other, the longer the trickle down effect will continue to destroy the fabric of society, and split us all to pieces as they get up in the morning and prepare to cast the first worm to the next sucker.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28694 Oct 25, 2013

The eye of Gubmint is upon you...
What do it see? why it see who you be....

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...

And the World is angry about it, including the french fries, the german bagels, the brazil nuts, along with many others....

But the lbiroids are happy as clams in their shells, and will remain so until the shell is cracked open by a future oppressive gubmint.
They've got you name, number, sexaul preference, and political affiliation...

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28695 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, before you type in the little numbers and click on the button that says "post comment" - Do you think you spend a moment and ask yourself "Just how stupid and immature do I want people to think I am?"
Oh yeah - missing shame gene.

Hey dummy, if you can post stupid, I can post smart.

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28696 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
Obama, attempting to take talk away from obamacare calls for immigration reform but "House GOP Waves Off Immigration Reform."
Obama's dog tail wagging is getting weaker and weaker...
Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Republicans WANT immigration reform?

But they're putting it off because their butts still hurt after the LAST time the did something stupid and it bit them in their tails?

Republicans - replace them with 5-year-olds and you'd never know the difference.

United States

#28697 Oct 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is simply fact." That's pretty funny considering that your post is amazingly devoid of factual information.
Let's see, which party was founded on ending slavery and which party was determined to continue slavery and after slavery was ended which party was instrumental in the founding of the KKK?
Which party passed legislation to protect the newly freed black Americans from the rampaging Democratically controlled Klan and which party fought that legislation?
Which party has a HISTORY of supporting civil rights for blacks and which party had a history of fighting any legislation that helped blacks?
Which party supported the Voting Rights Act of 1964 in greater percentages than the party that actually split over civil rights and had significant members of their party form a new party dedicated to segregation?
Pssssssst: The answers are all Republicans first and Democrats second.
==========
And I see you are trying to peddle the revisionist history that the Dixiecrats became Republican, sorry, no - that falsehood has been torpedoed more than once.
==========
And trying to equate "conservative" with the status quo of segregation is - sorry, just stupid and not even worth arguing.
==========
And once again, the Left tries to say the Bible justified Jim Crow and segregation - uh, sorry, no. Have some ignorant people tried to use it as such?- sure, just as some more ignorant people try to claim that conservative Republicans today are as benighted as the Democratic party was throughout most of the 20th century.
Keep peddling your revisionist history, there are some on here who lap it up like cream.
You've managed to gain zero credibility (and you started from zero). You continue to be stuck on the irrelevancy of "Republican" and "Democrat" when the issue is liberal vs. conservative and yes it was conservatives who were the racists and bigots in all of the areas that you mention, whether they be Democrats or Republicans simply doesn't matter. You live in a complete fantasy world. Yes the "Dixiecrats" became Republican. You obviously can't admit it though it is fact. And you are way wrong in saying that "the Left tries to say the Bible justified Jim Crow and segregation". What we say is that racist conservatives used their interpretation of the Bible to justify their policies and action (are you able to follow the simple logic/nuance of that statement? hint: interpretation is the operative word). Again are you trying to say that "the Dixiecrats" and their ilk were Liberal? Answer that one question. We have established that they were Democrats (you sure have us there, I mean the revelation that there may be/have been bad people in the Democratic party, I'm stunned LOL) so maybe you can stop beating that dead horse and answer on the bases of either liberal or conservative. My guess is that you can't and/or won"t. All Republicans are not bad either BTW, just the radically extreme fanatics.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#28698 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
But they're putting it off because their butts still hurt after the LAST time the did something stupid and it bit them in their tails?
Republicans - replace them with 5-year-olds and you'd never know the difference.
Come on now Chickn... You know the few RINOs that were callin for amnesty..... Were only doin it for the billions in defense contracts, they and their buddies will get for border security. I mean really, honestly, do you want the south to turn into a hell-hole like mexico? Or any third-world hispanic dump for that matter? Seriously.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28699 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

A link for you, take other libroids for a visit also....

http://www.emuaid.com/hemorrhoids...

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28700 Oct 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Come on now Chickn... You know the few RINOs that were callin for amnesty..... Were only doin it for the billions in defense contracts, they and their buddies will get for border security. I mean really, honestly, do you want the south to turn into a hell-hole like mexico? Or any third-world hispanic dump for that matter? Seriously.

he speaks spanish amigo...

Informed Opinion

United States

#28701 Oct 25, 2013
Here's great reading:

Rush Limbaugh vs. State of Florida,
4DO3-4793

http://www.4dca.org/Oct2004/10-06-04/4D03-497...
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28702 Oct 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You've managed to gain zero credibility (and you started from zero). You continue to be stuck on the irrelevancy of "Republican" and "Democrat" when the issue is liberal vs. conservative and yes it was conservatives who were the racists and bigots in all of the areas that you mention, whether they be Democrats or Republicans simply doesn't matter. You live in a complete fantasy world. Yes the "Dixiecrats" became Republican. You obviously can't admit it though it is fact. And you are way wrong in saying that "the Left tries to say the Bible justified Jim Crow and segregation". What we say is that racist conservatives used their interpretation of the Bible to justify their policies and action (are you able to follow the simple logic/nuance of that statement? hint: interpretation is the operative word). Again are you trying to say that "the Dixiecrats" and their ilk were Liberal? Answer that one question. We have established that they were Democrats (you sure have us there, I mean the revelation that there may be/have been bad people in the Democratic party, I'm stunned LOL) so maybe you can stop beating that dead horse and answer on the bases of either liberal or conservative. My guess is that you can't and/or won"t. All Republicans are not bad either BTW, just the radically extreme fanatics.

And you can't admit that Stalin was a liberal. You can't admit Hitler was a liberal. You can't admit Mao was a liberal. You can't admit Pol-Pot was a liberal.
Get out of that blind alley you're in, and let the sunshine light up your mind...and if that doesn't work for you, then continue to live in your dream world of hope and change until the hammer is dropped...

OMTE

Adel, GA

#28703 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Just in case you STILL don't believe you're an idiot - Let's isolate ONE of your opinions you've expressed.
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
My conclusion stands. You RWW Propaganda-Slurpers just don't live in the real world. All of your information is wrong - which is why you consistently, 100% of the time, end up with wrong conclusions.
<quoted text>
OMG! You Whacko's are funny. Useless, stupid and dangerous, but funny.
You're better than this.......
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28704 Oct 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Come on now Chickn... You know the few RINOs that were callin for amnesty..... Were only doin it for the billions in defense contracts, they and their buddies will get for border security. I mean really, honestly, do you want the south to turn into a hell-hole like mexico? Or any third-world hispanic dump for that matter? Seriously.
You know - if there's any issue both parties should be able to agree on it's immigration reform. At least it is ASSUMING the goal is a common-sense solution that's good for America. Unfortunatly, like everything else it will be twisted and turned for profit, power and political gain - and what's good for America will be so far down the list of priorities on the issue that nobody will even think about it.

The starting premise should be this: America is for Americans. We need a solution for controlling who enters our country that is the best compromise of affordable, effective, and fair and in our best interests.

That simple.

Of course we should be humane. If somebody entered illegally 10 years ago - has a couple of children born in America and raised here, the family speaks english, the person has proven themselves to not be a criminal and able to hold employment and pay their bills- we SHOULD allow them to stay. That should be a one-time deal. Everyone else should get booted out.

After that we should allow immigrants into our country only if they bring something to the table- like a college education in a field we need.

We should DRASTICALLY cut down on foreign enrollment into our universities. Why we export Americas knowledge to other countries and teach them nuclear physics, etc is beyond me. America has a strong university system. Keeping it for Americans raises our competitiveness in the world market.

Mexico needs to be working every bit as hard on their side of the border to prevent her people from crossing it as we are on our side. It should be done at her expense. We could make that happen with strong trade agreements.

Not so hard - everybody should be able to live with that.

What will actually happen? I guarantee a political 3-ring circus.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28705 Oct 25, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
Here's great reading:
Rush Limbaugh vs. State of Florida,
4DO3-4793
http://www.4dca.org/Oct2004/10-06-04/4D03-497...

Really?? Really Real???

A court case over medical records???

Is this the best you can do lame man??? a lame attempt dated back to 2004??
So you'll still stuck in the 2000-2008 time period, in a time warp are you???

Heck, with Obamacare, everyone is gonna know your medical records.
Yours probably will reveal a couple of mental counselings, one time spent under lock and key. Several cases of Gastroenteritis caused from a lifelong case of libroid hemmorrhoids.

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28706 Oct 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're better than this.......

You really think so???

To me, it's typical liberal attack mode when shown their viewpoint is not better than any other viewpoint..
This poster especially thinks everyone should heed the liberal news media.
Basically it comes down to which viewpoint gets the most media attention.
Conservatives know the libroids get the most positive attention, while conservatives get the most negative attention.

Democrat Liberals know their stand on most issues are made up from the starting point of "control the direction of a culture, and you change a culture."
Repub Conservatives know little of this philosophy by liberals and chug along thinking "Let's make a deal, when no deal can be made with libroids except surrender."

Informed Opinion

United States

#28707 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>And you can't admit that Stalin was a liberal. You can't admit Hitler was a liberal. You can't admit Mao was a liberal. You can't admit Pol-Pot was a liberal.
Get out of that blind alley you're in, and let the sunshine light up your mind...and if that doesn't work for you, then continue to live in your dream world of hope and change until the hammer is dropped...
That medication we taxpayers provide for you needs evaluation.

Thankfully, should you purchase medical insurance provided pursuant to ObamaCare, the doctors will be able to manage the synergistic effects of your medication more carefully than the ER has been able to do.

Out prayers are with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul 21 Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 16 Jeb 1,232
News Floyd Farm Bureau honored during annual meeting Jul 10 Cortney 1
Woodbine Cemetery Jun 30 Pat 1
News N.B Power targets Saturday for full restoration... (Dec '13) Jun 26 thenox 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 26 Treyleon71 41
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun '17 mac 8

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages