whom

Toccoa, GA

#28671 Oct 25, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks you for that highly entertaining post.
Later can you post the one done by the Nazi party that demonstrated that Hitler plans were better for the Jews than Hindenburg.
Self-serving delusional Right Wing Wacko propaganda is always amusing.

I read where the Kings of old would placate their "court jesters" with words of wisdom. Of course the "jesters remained jesters."

Hint---you and your sorry libroid cohorts...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#28673 Oct 25, 2013
A new CBS report highlights the story of Natalie Willes, "one of the millions of Americans who already have private health insurance but whose policies do not comply with the Affordable Care Act."

Watch the video here.

"I was completely happy with the insurance I had before," Willes tells CBS. "Now I'm being forced to choose from a bunch of new plans that I don't want to choose from that are all more expensive."

The report shows a clip of President Obama saying at a rally in 2010 that "if you like your insurance plan, you will keep it."

Is it possible to characterize the president's promise as anything other than intentionally misleading?
Just Passing Thru

Columbus, GA

#28674 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
I read where the Kings of old would placate their "court jesters" with words of wisdom. Of course the "jesters remained jesters."
Hint---you and your sorry libroid cohorts...
OK, I looked up Libroid and found no meaning. Do elaborate please, as it would seem as you are the leader of the universe. Is "libroid" a skin condition? Ohhh wait... It's like saying liberals are like mindless droids. Oh it's funny because they are human as well, but they act as mindless drones wandering the earth aimlessly searching for a clue that the conservatives can't find either. Oh the comedy! Oh the satire! Oh the suspense! lol pfft
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28675 Oct 25, 2013
curtis wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from you previous posts, I know you will appreciate this from a true Patriot. It appears to be a sales pitch, but its truly a man trying to save our country.
http://www.patriotsurvivalplan.com/video.php...

I thank you for the link.
I wonder if the libroids will also consider this; for if they fail to do so, who am I gonna have around to tell them they are wrong??

ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#28676 Oct 25, 2013
curtis wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from you previous posts, I know you will appreciate this from a true Patriot. It appears to be a sales pitch, but its truly a man trying to save our country.
http://www.patriotsurvivalplan.com/video.php...
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!

OMG! TOO FUNNY!!

You propaganda slurpers! No wonder you're so delusional. You really aren't living in the real world.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28677 Oct 25, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Some reason why you people just can't move on. Is the only thing that you think about ObamaCare. Part of the problem is some states, ours included decided not to participate, what a surprise!! Doing all they can to help make it fail, then blaming someone else, typical.

Ugly Eve, typical.....
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28678 Oct 25, 2013
Just Passing Thru wrote:
Something something Democrat. Something something Republican. Something something Liberal. Something something Conservative. Something something MSNBC,CNN,HLN,FOX,etc. Something something Obamacare. Something something this one sucks. Something something that one sucks. Pick a base to cover and hold for the runner. The bases are never fully covered though. Have a nice day.

keep on moving, do us a favor, dont stop.

ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#28679 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
“Let's examine this for a moment, shall we?”
Well dummy, You are a sorry libroid, I’m a conservative.
“First of all your link is from breitbart.com - that speaks for itself.”
You’ve got your dailykos and DNC, I’ve got Breitbart.
Where’s your beef?
“Second: Limbaugh. No need to say more.”
Limbaugh is the better of anyone you can quote, especially your sorry self.
“Third: Let's look at the report itself. It concludes:
“"If Obama had listened to Rush, the economy might have been in better shape." Or it might not have.”
And “the might not have” is from the words of economist “Chickenbutt.” ROFL
“Fourth: Let's examine the source - the "NBER" - sounds official, doesn't it?”
And the rest of your post is what??? An attack on a conservative point of view. And being I’m a conservative, I am to take your sorry point of corrupted view over another conservative. Just what in the hell kind of sick mind do you have, to think I would consider your liberal viewpoints over another conservative’s viewpoint?? Especially two as distinguished as Gerald Carlino and Robert P. Inman. You are like the little toy soldier, pointing his gun at someone who had not a thing to do with the war, and then go running home crying to mommy.
You either need a drink, a good nights sleep, or an enema.
I suggest the enema to flush out the bile Obama has instilled in you.
“”Just more useless made-up drivel that wasn't constructed in the ACTUAL world we live in.””
Yes, we conservatives also are accustomed to your drivel and spittle drooling all over topix, it seems to be a bad habit of yours.
“”God you people are pathetic propaganda slurpers. You prove it OVER and OVER again. You can't get enough fake news.””
And “you people, the brain dead libroids,” are a hindrance to better gubmint, a better economy, and more freedom from oppressive gubmint.
Also yall believe anything Obama says, he’s your God, your lifeline, and your whole bodies are saturated with Obamanese…
For the second time I will remind you, You are a BIG DUMB LIBROID….
I am a BIG GOOD CONSERVATIVE.
Read and weep sucker..........
I just wanted to remind you, in case you forgot -

You're an idiot.

Don't believe me? Just read your post. Still don't see it?- Then that's even more proof.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28680 Oct 25, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Is it possible to characterize the president's promise as anything other than intentionally misleading?

How about, "another lie by another libroid, to again destroy the economy."

ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#28681 Oct 25, 2013
Just in case you STILL don't believe you're an idiot - Let's isolate ONE of your opinions you've expressed.
whom wrote:
<quoted text>

Limbaugh is the better of anyone you can quote
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

My conclusion stands. You RWW Propaganda-Slurpers just don't live in the real world. All of your information is wrong - which is why you consistently, 100% of the time, end up with wrong conclusions.
whom wrote:
<quoted text>

Limbaugh is the better of anyone you can quote
OMG! You Whacko's are funny. Useless, stupid and dangerous, but funny.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28682 Oct 25, 2013
Just Passing Thru wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I looked up Libroid and found no meaning. Do elaborate please, as it would seem as you are the leader of the universe. Is "libroid" a skin condition? Ohhh wait... It's like saying liberals are like mindless droids. Oh it's funny because they are human as well, but they act as mindless drones wandering the earth aimlessly searching for a clue that the conservatives can't find either. Oh the comedy! Oh the satire! Oh the suspense! lol pfft

So you are new here!! a libroid is a fine example of a personified hemorrhoid in complete body form..

Their relief comes from praises Obama.

I see you decided to sit a while, will you catch the libroid craze??

Just Passing Thru

Columbus, GA

#28683 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
keep on moving, do us a favor, dont stop.
Ohhh it's funny because you played an alleged joke on my name there. Ohhh ha. you are just a stitch. You should run for President of the galaxy. You know everything, with a brilliant sense of humor to boot.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28684 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to remind you, in case you forgot -
You're an idiot.
Don't believe me? Just read your post. Still don't see it?- Then that's even more proof.

That's ok, we know you just need a relief. There's nothing worst than a constipated libroid, oh the pain of it...

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28685 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Just in case you STILL don't believe you're an idiot - Let's isolate ONE of your opinions you've expressed.
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
My conclusion stands. You RWW Propaganda-Slurpers just don't live in the real world. All of your information is wrong - which is why you consistently, 100% of the time, end up with wrong conclusions.
<quoted text>
OMG! You Whacko's are funny. Useless, stupid and dangerous, but funny.

News Flash!!!
We conservatives feel the same way toward you dummies...but then you being a dummy, you think we love and adore you.....the same way you love and adore obama..

We love and adore truth, while yall love and adore wrong, confusion, and corruption...
yep, we got your number...

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28686 Oct 25, 2013
Just Passing Thru wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh it's funny because you played an alleged joke on my name there. Ohhh ha. you are just a stitch. You should run for President of the galaxy. You know everything, with a brilliant sense of humor to boot.

You should change your name to, "I'm a Squatter."
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#28687 Oct 25, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you and your affection for those pesky facts.
In Right Wing World Ronnie Ray-Gun didn't explode the deficit, triple the debt, and have more appointees indicted and convicted for corruption than any other administration in history.
In Right Wing World Bush didn't start three wars, explode the deficit, double the debt, and cost us over $18 Trillion Dollars for wars, tax cuts for the rich, and the Great Bush Recession.
Damn these silly facts.
On Right Wing World,'Ol Rushbo, isn't a drug trafficking, prostitute employing, serial adulterer, sports announcing hack - he's an economist.
Please stop interfering with our Right Wing Wacko Fantasies.
It's amazing, isn't it? They have no ability at all to make a distinction between manipulative propaganda and real-world truths.
Absolutely no ability at all.

They're so gullible it's pathetic. The only thing that keeps them from being completely abused by salesmen and everybody else is their intense paranoia that makes them distrust EVERYONE (except for TRUE patriots like Michell Bachmann) because they might be communists getting ready to storm mainland America.

(sorry about the frightening photo - but it IS close to Halloween, so you have to expect some spooky monsters..)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2L6B5tjSZB0/TkagePL...
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28688 Oct 25, 2013

Obama, attempting to take talk away from obamacare calls for immigration reform but "House GOP Waves Off Immigration Reform."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Obama's dog tail wagging is getting weaker and weaker...
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#28689 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok, we know you just need a relief. There's nothing worst than a constipated libroid, oh the pain of it...
Ok, that was just stupid and idiotic.
whom wrote:
<quoted text>

We love and adore truth
And that was stupid AND wrong and delusional.

I'd ask you to quit being such an idiot on here ane wasting everyone's time with such low-quality posts - but you can't help yourself and the idiocy that you post is good for a laugh almost every single time.

Plus it serves as a reminder why America simply can't afford to EVER allow Repubicans into power.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28690 Oct 25, 2013

who wants a job when you can get on the dole.....

"Report: Government Benefit Recipients Outnumber Full-Time Workers"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28691 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing, isn't it? They have no ability at all to make a distinction between manipulative propaganda and real-world truths.
Absolutely no ability at all.
They're so gullible it's pathetic. The only thing that keeps them from being completely abused by salesmen and everybody else is their intense paranoia that makes them distrust EVERYONE (except for TRUE patriots like Michell Bachmann) because they might be communists getting ready to storm mainland America.
(sorry about the frightening photo - but it IS close to Halloween, so you have to expect some spooky monsters..)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2L6B5tjSZB0/TkagePL...

Whine, whine, whine,
Cry, cry, cry.

Go beat up a little kid, you're wasting your time here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Clubs in the Darien,Brunswick area (Jan '11) Oct 22 a little curius 2
might be moving to Brunswick Oct 18 I used to live there 2
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Oct 15 Cold War Warrior 5
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Oct 15 Political Traveler 8
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match

Brunswick Jobs