Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28677 Oct 25, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Some reason why you people just can't move on. Is the only thing that you think about ObamaCare. Part of the problem is some states, ours included decided not to participate, what a surprise!! Doing all they can to help make it fail, then blaming someone else, typical.

Ugly Eve, typical.....
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28678 Oct 25, 2013
Just Passing Thru wrote:
Something something Democrat. Something something Republican. Something something Liberal. Something something Conservative. Something something MSNBC,CNN,HLN,FOX,etc. Something something Obamacare. Something something this one sucks. Something something that one sucks. Pick a base to cover and hold for the runner. The bases are never fully covered though. Have a nice day.

keep on moving, do us a favor, dont stop.

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28679 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
“Let's examine this for a moment, shall we?”
Well dummy, You are a sorry libroid, I’m a conservative.
“First of all your link is from breitbart.com - that speaks for itself.”
You’ve got your dailykos and DNC, I’ve got Breitbart.
Where’s your beef?
“Second: Limbaugh. No need to say more.”
Limbaugh is the better of anyone you can quote, especially your sorry self.
“Third: Let's look at the report itself. It concludes:
“"If Obama had listened to Rush, the economy might have been in better shape." Or it might not have.”
And “the might not have” is from the words of economist “Chickenbutt.” ROFL
“Fourth: Let's examine the source - the "NBER" - sounds official, doesn't it?”
And the rest of your post is what??? An attack on a conservative point of view. And being I’m a conservative, I am to take your sorry point of corrupted view over another conservative. Just what in the hell kind of sick mind do you have, to think I would consider your liberal viewpoints over another conservative’s viewpoint?? Especially two as distinguished as Gerald Carlino and Robert P. Inman. You are like the little toy soldier, pointing his gun at someone who had not a thing to do with the war, and then go running home crying to mommy.
You either need a drink, a good nights sleep, or an enema.
I suggest the enema to flush out the bile Obama has instilled in you.
“”Just more useless made-up drivel that wasn't constructed in the ACTUAL world we live in.””
Yes, we conservatives also are accustomed to your drivel and spittle drooling all over topix, it seems to be a bad habit of yours.
“”God you people are pathetic propaganda slurpers. You prove it OVER and OVER again. You can't get enough fake news.””
And “you people, the brain dead libroids,” are a hindrance to better gubmint, a better economy, and more freedom from oppressive gubmint.
Also yall believe anything Obama says, he’s your God, your lifeline, and your whole bodies are saturated with Obamanese…
For the second time I will remind you, You are a BIG DUMB LIBROID….
I am a BIG GOOD CONSERVATIVE.
Read and weep sucker..........
I just wanted to remind you, in case you forgot -

You're an idiot.

Don't believe me? Just read your post. Still don't see it?- Then that's even more proof.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28680 Oct 25, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Is it possible to characterize the president's promise as anything other than intentionally misleading?

How about, "another lie by another libroid, to again destroy the economy."

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28681 Oct 25, 2013
Just in case you STILL don't believe you're an idiot - Let's isolate ONE of your opinions you've expressed.
whom wrote:
<quoted text>

Limbaugh is the better of anyone you can quote
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

My conclusion stands. You RWW Propaganda-Slurpers just don't live in the real world. All of your information is wrong - which is why you consistently, 100% of the time, end up with wrong conclusions.
whom wrote:
<quoted text>

Limbaugh is the better of anyone you can quote
OMG! You Whacko's are funny. Useless, stupid and dangerous, but funny.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28682 Oct 25, 2013
Just Passing Thru wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I looked up Libroid and found no meaning. Do elaborate please, as it would seem as you are the leader of the universe. Is "libroid" a skin condition? Ohhh wait... It's like saying liberals are like mindless droids. Oh it's funny because they are human as well, but they act as mindless drones wandering the earth aimlessly searching for a clue that the conservatives can't find either. Oh the comedy! Oh the satire! Oh the suspense! lol pfft

So you are new here!! a libroid is a fine example of a personified hemorrhoid in complete body form..

Their relief comes from praises Obama.

I see you decided to sit a while, will you catch the libroid craze??

Just Passing Thru

Columbus, GA

#28683 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
keep on moving, do us a favor, dont stop.
Ohhh it's funny because you played an alleged joke on my name there. Ohhh ha. you are just a stitch. You should run for President of the galaxy. You know everything, with a brilliant sense of humor to boot.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28684 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to remind you, in case you forgot -
You're an idiot.
Don't believe me? Just read your post. Still don't see it?- Then that's even more proof.

That's ok, we know you just need a relief. There's nothing worst than a constipated libroid, oh the pain of it...

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28685 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Just in case you STILL don't believe you're an idiot - Let's isolate ONE of your opinions you've expressed.
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
My conclusion stands. You RWW Propaganda-Slurpers just don't live in the real world. All of your information is wrong - which is why you consistently, 100% of the time, end up with wrong conclusions.
<quoted text>
OMG! You Whacko's are funny. Useless, stupid and dangerous, but funny.

News Flash!!!
We conservatives feel the same way toward you dummies...but then you being a dummy, you think we love and adore you.....the same way you love and adore obama..

We love and adore truth, while yall love and adore wrong, confusion, and corruption...
yep, we got your number...

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28686 Oct 25, 2013
Just Passing Thru wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh it's funny because you played an alleged joke on my name there. Ohhh ha. you are just a stitch. You should run for President of the galaxy. You know everything, with a brilliant sense of humor to boot.

You should change your name to, "I'm a Squatter."
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28687 Oct 25, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you and your affection for those pesky facts.
In Right Wing World Ronnie Ray-Gun didn't explode the deficit, triple the debt, and have more appointees indicted and convicted for corruption than any other administration in history.
In Right Wing World Bush didn't start three wars, explode the deficit, double the debt, and cost us over $18 Trillion Dollars for wars, tax cuts for the rich, and the Great Bush Recession.
Damn these silly facts.
On Right Wing World,'Ol Rushbo, isn't a drug trafficking, prostitute employing, serial adulterer, sports announcing hack - he's an economist.
Please stop interfering with our Right Wing Wacko Fantasies.
It's amazing, isn't it? They have no ability at all to make a distinction between manipulative propaganda and real-world truths.
Absolutely no ability at all.

They're so gullible it's pathetic. The only thing that keeps them from being completely abused by salesmen and everybody else is their intense paranoia that makes them distrust EVERYONE (except for TRUE patriots like Michell Bachmann) because they might be communists getting ready to storm mainland America.

(sorry about the frightening photo - but it IS close to Halloween, so you have to expect some spooky monsters..)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2L6B5tjSZB0/TkagePL...
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28688 Oct 25, 2013

Obama, attempting to take talk away from obamacare calls for immigration reform but "House GOP Waves Off Immigration Reform."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Obama's dog tail wagging is getting weaker and weaker...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28689 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok, we know you just need a relief. There's nothing worst than a constipated libroid, oh the pain of it...
Ok, that was just stupid and idiotic.
whom wrote:
<quoted text>

We love and adore truth
And that was stupid AND wrong and delusional.

I'd ask you to quit being such an idiot on here ane wasting everyone's time with such low-quality posts - but you can't help yourself and the idiocy that you post is good for a laugh almost every single time.

Plus it serves as a reminder why America simply can't afford to EVER allow Repubicans into power.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28690 Oct 25, 2013

who wants a job when you can get on the dole.....

"Report: Government Benefit Recipients Outnumber Full-Time Workers"

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28691 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing, isn't it? They have no ability at all to make a distinction between manipulative propaganda and real-world truths.
Absolutely no ability at all.
They're so gullible it's pathetic. The only thing that keeps them from being completely abused by salesmen and everybody else is their intense paranoia that makes them distrust EVERYONE (except for TRUE patriots like Michell Bachmann) because they might be communists getting ready to storm mainland America.
(sorry about the frightening photo - but it IS close to Halloween, so you have to expect some spooky monsters..)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2L6B5tjSZB0/TkagePL...

Whine, whine, whine,
Cry, cry, cry.

Go beat up a little kid, you're wasting your time here.

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28692 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your name to, "I'm a Squatter."
Ok, before you type in the little numbers and click on the button that says "post comment" - Do you think you spend a moment and ask yourself "Just how stupid and immature do I want people to think I am?"

Oh yeah - missing shame gene.
Just Passing Thru

Columbus, GA

#28693 Oct 25, 2013
I still never cease to be amazed. Let's go back to a time when there was no radio, no tv, no internet, and everything was still spoon fed to the masses (albeit from newspapers,mail,western union, etc.) about what the media is allowed to tell you really happens behind closed doors in Washington, and ask yourselves if corruption in any government is new. It's the age old trick that the vast majority of Human Beings are never immune, which is mind control. Once they have the hook in you, they are most inclined to let you sit dead in the water while the fish on the other side of the lake live in fear of being compromised in the same way. The result? A meltdown of both factions, pitting fish against fish, while in the meantime, the fisherman has gone home and is preparing a fish dinner. The longer the rubes in our country pit themselves against each other, the longer the trickle down effect will continue to destroy the fabric of society, and split us all to pieces as they get up in the morning and prepare to cast the first worm to the next sucker.
whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28694 Oct 25, 2013

The eye of Gubmint is upon you...
What do it see? why it see who you be....

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...

And the World is angry about it, including the french fries, the german bagels, the brazil nuts, along with many others....

But the lbiroids are happy as clams in their shells, and will remain so until the shell is cracked open by a future oppressive gubmint.
They've got you name, number, sexaul preference, and political affiliation...

whom

Dahlonega, GA

#28695 Oct 25, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, before you type in the little numbers and click on the button that says "post comment" - Do you think you spend a moment and ask yourself "Just how stupid and immature do I want people to think I am?"
Oh yeah - missing shame gene.

Hey dummy, if you can post stupid, I can post smart.

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28696 Oct 25, 2013
whom wrote:
Obama, attempting to take talk away from obamacare calls for immigration reform but "House GOP Waves Off Immigration Reform."
Obama's dog tail wagging is getting weaker and weaker...
Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Republicans WANT immigration reform?

But they're putting it off because their butts still hurt after the LAST time the did something stupid and it bit them in their tails?

Republicans - replace them with 5-year-olds and you'd never know the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phillips given Outstanding Educator Award (Jul '07) Jan 14 rick 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 14 Mek 25
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Dec '16 lookitupjoker 2
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov '16 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov '16 Farrell Landon 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance