Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28606 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you throw out a bunch of emotional words that don't add up to ANYTHING - Deny that you said things that can be found right in this very thread - and then say you handed me my tail?
Sorry Synergy. Doesn't fly.
Obviously you could be Kentucky Fried and never know it!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#28607 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, way earlier in this thread you said we were buddies and you'd always have my back. I see what that was worth. Of course that's back when you were a Democrat and you hadn't started buying into insane conspiracy theories from Right-Wing-Wacko's yet.
The Shumer/Soros theory is just pure insanity, and it always was. Some Republican started it during a Hard-Line interview back in 2009.
Shumer may (or may not) have pushed IndyMac over the edge intentionally or by accident with a poorly timed remark. Soros and Shumer bought it quite a bit later at a reduced cost - neither of which is remarkable, one buys banks all the time, the other also invests in banks - he's on the Senate Banking Committee.
To think that added up as being the cause of the collapse of Lehman Brothers and the root-cause of Credit Default Swaps is a huge stretch of any logic you want to apply.
The whole theory is a really thinly-stretched and failed excuse the Republicans tried feebly to use once to lay the blame somewhere else besides at their own feet. Pathetic really.
I'm surprised you were gullible enough to fall for it. I guess that's what happens when you bombard yourself with crazy right-wing drivel all day long.
You were on the right track a few months ago. Now that you've switched over to playing with the lunatics, you're missing the target more often than not.
<quoted text>
Now you're just completely off your meds. Calling me a racist?! Right out of nowhere without a single bit of evidence or an incident to base it on? Pulled right from your butt?
Whatever..
Whatever, Whatever...... Opinions vary..... I still think you're pretty cool, just blinded by loyalty. Sorry for callin you racist, if you're not.:(
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#28608 Oct 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Hurricane season is quietest in 45 years.
Interesting. You would almost have to call that CLIMATE CHANGE, now wouldn't you?

Glad you're starting to see the light.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#28609 Oct 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry for callin you racist, if you're not.:(
Fair enough- thanks for that.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28610 Oct 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Why do you CARE what I think? If you are offended, skip my posts. In return, you need to leave me OUT of your terriorist loving, freedom destroying, liberal propaganda spewing posts. Aggie is VERY intelligent. She "gets" that all you are trying to do is cause dissension. Won't happen. You CLEARLY underestimate the magnitude of her intelligence over YOURS.
P.S. YOU are as ignorant and bigoted as anyone. You place all conservatives in the same box. See how that works?
PPS. Aggie is right. YOU are totally wrong. Accept it.
Dear Dipsy Doodle,

You don't seem to understand how a public forum works, when you post ignorant bigoted bile other people get to comment on your ignorant bigoted bile. Some may agree with the ignorant bigoted bile that you post, in which case that makes them ignorant bigots also. While you may not like this that's the way it works.

You see, in America, everyone has Freedom of Speech but it goes hand in hand with Freedom of Reply. So, everytime you post ignorant bigoted bile you take the chance that someone is going to point out that you just posted ignorant bigoted bile.

In fact, if you post enough ignorant bigoted bile some might conclude that you are an ignorant bigot.
Just sayin

Hudson, OH

#28611 Oct 24, 2013
look it up wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your political leaning I will bet you got this insane idea from Glen Beck. Looking at all of Hitler's policies, not just the select few Beck picks, Hitler was clearly more right-wing conservative that left-wing liberal. If you have any interest in real facts, which I seriously doubt, here’s a link, look it up.
http://www.examiner.com/article/fact-check-on...
I have read enough crap on Topix for today, it’s now toilet time.
You are quite wrong. Hitler was a fascist and the progressives in this country are practicing fascism. Perhaps you might consider looking it up.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28612 Oct 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Hurricane season is quietest in 45 years. If this keeps up Al Gore will be selling used cars.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/atlantic-hurricane-s...

And wall papering his home with those carbon credits.

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28613 Oct 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what your post is? It is just another excuse for failure. Why don't you buy Obama a trophy?

I don't remember someone saying Obamacare website would bring down Obamacare, do you??

I remember many making fun of the sorry site.
Also many mocking the few who have gotten insurance on the exchanges.

Many who have pointed out the lies of Obama on rates, coverage, choice, and exemptions.

So where did these libroid outhouse diggers get the idea??

One poster did say he had to visit the toilet, could it have been him.

Or have they come up with another problem that Obama has been keeping secret.

Most likely it must be a strawman libroids like to play with, it is afterall Halloween season when all witches come out,
Yall keep your eyes out for Nancy, don't let her scare your kids, along with Alfred E.

Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#28614 Oct 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
I seems the G.B.I. are worried about the amount of people, that know they're illegally spyin on them.... They are worried they may lose their little toys. AWWW....:( The police LOVE Obama. Obama is allowin them to be your "big brother".:(
http://personalliberty.com/2013/10/22/law-enf...
Impeach Obama and get rid of all dirty cops Today!
Hey... What happened to the Right wing mantra when Right Wing Wackos ruled the White House - "If you got nothin to hide you shouldn't be worried ?"

Ain't it a bitch when you give a Right Wing Wacko President unlimited power to spy on Americans - then - dammit - a Democrat President gets elected ?

Hey.... If'n it was fine for Right Wing Wackos to spy on Americans - what the people now ?
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#28615 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>You predicted the end with fast and furious, the NSA, Benghazi was going to lead to impeachment - and on, and on.

You've been wrong every time. I told you that you were wrong at the time.

You think a few problems with a webpage that has to serve 100's of Millions is a problem that will take down a party?
You're wrong again.

A problem that will take down a party needs to be something much more serious.

Examples would be destroying the American economy, as Bush did. Having the presidential nominee crap on the middle-class and make it clear that they are only running to represent the 1%. Putting up a certifiably insane vice-presidential candidate who is working with the equivalence of a 9th-grade education. Spending years in Congress doing nothing but impeding the progress of our nation like a bunch of tantrum-throwing children repeatedly voting to kill a program that will help millions. Leading the US to the brink of default on her bills for the first time in history over a hissy-fit.

Those are the kinds of problems that will take down a party. Those are the reasons America will reject Republicans wholesale next election.

America wants a congress that is working for them, not a bunch of obstructionist haters.

Web-page glitches - nah. Most Americans aren't that stupid and shallow to expect a technical project that serves hundreds of millions to roll-out flawlessly. Americans do expect their government to work for the people though- and the Republicans have been a bumbling mess for years and years now.
Congratulations.

Great post.

Factual, articulate, well-reasoned, and impossible for any rational person to find disputable.

Definitely the "Post of the Week", and a finalist for "Post of the Year".
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#28616 Oct 24, 2013
What an absolute embarrassment....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24757...
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#28617 Oct 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations.
Great post.
Factual, articulate, well-reasoned, and impossible for any rational person to find disputable.
Definitely the "Post of the Week", and a finalist for "Post of the Year".
Go me!:))) Get it?
Just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#28618 Oct 24, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Go me!:))) Get it?
It's the only way he gets any attention. He's trying to make the big leagues of progressive slimers, but he's still bush league.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#28619 Oct 24, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>You are quite wrong. Hitler was a fascist and the progressives in this country are practicing fascism. Perhaps you might consider looking it up.
Does reaching such a scatterbrained, irrational, ludicrous, factually unsupportable and theoretically impossible conclusion require mind altering pharmaceuticals ?
or
is the oxygen shortage on Right Wing Wacko Planet sufficient ?
Just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#28620 Oct 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Does reaching such a scatterbrained, irrational, ludicrous, factually unsupportable and theoretically impossible conclusion require mind altering pharmaceuticals ?
or
is the oxygen shortage on Right Wing Wacko Planet sufficient ?
Yup, bush league.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#28621 Oct 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Dipsy Doodle,

You don't seem to understand how a public forum works, when you post ignorant bigoted bile other people get to comment on your ignorant bigoted bile. Some may agree with the ignorant bigoted bile that you post, in which case that makes them ignorant bigots also. While you may not like this that's the way it works.

You see, in America, everyone has Freedom of Speech but it goes hand in hand with Freedom of Reply. So, everytime you post ignorant bigoted bile you take the chance that someone is going to point out that you just posted ignorant bigoted bile.

In fact, if you post enough ignorant bigoted bile some might conclude that you are an ignorant bigot.
First the Right Wing Wacko minority had to destroy democracy in America - hey -- let's make voting harder and declare corporations people so they can buy election;

Next, the Right Wing Wacko minority has to destroy Freedom of Speech because it makes it too easy to demonstrate they're a bunch of loons and/or liars.

Just the way it is.

United States

#28622 Oct 24, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a few conservative terrorists compared to to a single Liberal terrorist???
From a blind historians viewpoint, a big deal....
Using your analogy of a conservative as the status quo, and using the liberal definition as advocating change... we have this....
Liberal Stalin -- responsible for killing more than 20 MILLION of his fellow countrymen by starvation....
Liberal Hitler -- responsible for killing
Jews 5.9 million
Soviet POWs 2–3 million
Ethnic Poles 1.8–2 million
Romani 220,000–1,500,000
Disabled 200,000–250,000
Freemasons 80,000
Homosexuals 5,000–15,000
Jehovah's
Witnesses 2,500–5,000
Liberalism has been the banner used to describe communism, fascism, dictatorships, oligarchy, and any other form of gubmint use in annihilating opposition.
Need I go on???
LOL By all means go on….. for anybody that's actually giving what you say any validity. Go on with your revisionist history. Your litany of isms and such only shows just how confused you are. Come back when you have a more thorough understanding of history and of the various philosophies that you obviously tossed out due to some misguided notion that maybe nobody would notice just how ridiculous your claim actually is. Your approach and understanding is sophomoric at best.
Idiots Abound

Blairsville, GA

#28623 Oct 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER predicted the end of ANYTHING. You DO make it up as you go. I said it would all be covered up and it has been. All you liberals know how to do is lie, cover-up and cheat. That is the ONLY way you can win. Your Bush crap is hilarious. He's long gone. Guess you haven't even figured THAT out, yet. It's pretty sad when all you have is the past. You have nothing current to help your cause. I am tired of reading your worn out excuses for the failure that is in the WH. You never tire of making excuses for that communist. Why don't you take a POLL of MOST Americans right now and see what they think about that website. You are liberal crazy. A slug has better sense than you do. Sorry, CB, but it's true. That bundle you are holding in your hands is your tail.
Someone is off her meds...

United States

#28624 Oct 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm not minimizing anything, what I am doing is taking the clear meaning of their posted statements and providing an accurate label that describes the sentiment they express.
And what is the sentiment they express, fear and hate all Muslims because of the actions of some. This is ignorance, and this is bigotry, and it is offensive.
It is amusing that you continue to think that you can splitoff the underlying religious interpretation from the culture that it supports, and declare that the Klan terrorists were motivated by their culture of racial hatred but that their particular religious interpretation had no influence on their culture.
The equivalency that you fail to admit is that in each instance terrorism was motivated by a culture based on a faulty religious interpretation, and as such the problem lies only with the adherents of the faulty interpretation, not with all followers of the faith.
Would you like to go around again?
Quite good.

United States

#28625 Oct 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Schumer and Soros caused the financial collapse of 2008. Then took the profit they made off of the pain and suufering of the American people, and bought themselves a president(Obama). You just spew-out non-sense and haven't a clue what you're talkin about, moron. So do everybody a favor and disappear again. Cool?
LOL…..surely you wear a helmet…..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... Aug 18 Debra Davis 1
Shooting in Woodbine and no arrests?????? Aug 14 Bubba D 2
information Aug 8 sweetbaby 5
ready for whatever! Aug 3 Candy_Lady4845 2
head (Mar '14) Jul '15 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul '15 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul '15 wicked 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages