Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you would agree that the actions of a few can not be attributed to all members of a group, whether that group be a religion or a political party.
Perhaps you should try and explain this to Synergy and Big Dave1 since they still don't get it.
Let me make something perfectly clear to YOU. YOU are a bottom feeder in my opinion. If you want to think I am a bigot, please don't get me confused with someone who CARES what you think. I can assure you, I DON'T. YOU are a disgrace and a pock on this country in my opinion. Can people of your ilk be stopped? Who knows? But it won't be from lack of trying on my part. I'll vote against you left wing, freedom destroying, government dependent progressives every single time I have a chance. Remember: I DO NOT CARE what you think of me. YOU can take THAT to the bank.
I know Aggie personally. She has more class, brains and wit about her than YOU could ever HOPE to have. I'm sure she has NO inclination to explain anything to BigDave1 and me. Why should she? The problem is YOURS and I don't care what you think and I'm sure BigDave1 doesn't either, so move along.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Riddle me this...
What religion were these terrorists?
2 Charged in 1963 Church Blast That Killed 4 Birmingham Girls
By KEVIN SACK
Published: May 18, 2000
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/05/18/us/2-charge...
Just curious....how many times are you going to use the worn out "riddle me this" statement? 1980 called and they want their phrase back.

I'll riddle you something. YOU support the terriorists who were responsible for 9/11. That's all the riddling I need to do. I don't care about ANY of the crap you post to try to make YOURSELF feel better. Move on traitor. You disgust me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat schmemocrat….Republican schmepublican…..You're stuck on inane irrelevance. They were hard core fanatical CONSERVATIVES….maybe you can figure out the relevancy of that fact. It is quite obvious that you modern day hard core fanatical conservatives just can't own up to your own history.
Who started the KKK? Let's see YOU own up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, we're not discussing the MSM, we're discussing two posters in this forum who are ignorant bigots, and thier very statements define them.
YOU aren't good and decent enough to discuss ME, traitor. Why don't YOU take care of YOU and I'll take care of ME. How 'bout that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Complete Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the same chick that tells everyone that they just got their a*s handed to them, when in reality they didn't. But, hey, RWWs believe what they want. That's how it is on Wacko World.
I don't tell EVERYONE, but I DO tell YOU. ROTFL ( You are toooooo easy.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth is always moving but you never actually say anything.
I can't be the only person that notices this.
Your mouth is always moving, but you never tell the truth. I KNOW I'm not the only person who notices this. Actually, you get called out on a regular basis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
A few of them use this tactic. They don't care at all about reality or logic, as has been demonstrated repeatedly.
Weird - but what can you do about them? Just go to the polls and make sure they don't actually elect somebody as crazy as they are.
Hell, if they had their way Palin would have held office, or even worse, dog-abuser Romney.
lol YOU voted for OBAMA(57 states with a couple more to go)....TWICE. Now THAT is insanity. The proof is right up there in the WH. CHAOS.
You know nothing of what Palin nor Romney might/could have done. It's pure speculation. Nothing more.

Yeah....YOU add a lot to the conversation.*SMH & L*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Talk about lame wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people have noticed it. I've also noticed, at different intervals of the day, that if they get bad little cartoon judgement icons, they log out of their original names, and keep judging themselves to the good to get rid of the bad icons making them look foolish. Synergy knows everything. It's about as interesting as watching paint dry on a humid day. But nonetheless entertaining to watch educated idiots act like they have all the answers to everything, so they can "hand you your tail". They obviously live in a world FULL of a$$ if they have that much tail to hand out. I'm guessing they don;t have all the answers, though. I figure that if they did, they would be running the country right now, and everything would be wine and roses.
Awwwwwwww. I've made a freedom destroying, government loving lunatic progressive mad. Yay me!!!!!
Your last sentence is hilarious. Look who YOU put in the WH. He can't run ANYTHING much less this country. You libs never think before you post.
Also, you really should get over your paranoia about the little judgey things. You libs are incredibly paranoid. So, you think the conservatives, I in particular, judge a post, log out, judge the post again, log out, log back in and carry on?????????? All of that to judge a post? Well, you are crazier than we all thought. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????? This is the most RIDICULOUS post of the day! Rave on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Talk about lame wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people have noticed it. I've also noticed, at different intervals of the day, that if they get bad little cartoon judgement icons, they log out of their original names, and keep judging themselves to the good to get rid of the bad icons making them look foolish. Synergy knows everything. It's about as interesting as watching paint dry on a humid day. But nonetheless entertaining to watch educated idiots act like they have all the answers to everything, so they can "hand you your tail". They obviously live in a world FULL of a$$ if they have that much tail to hand out. I'm guessing they don;t have all the answers, though. I figure that if they did, they would be running the country right now, and everything would be wine and roses.
Something ELSE just struck me as funny. In your first sentence, you stated that "A lot of people have noticed it." Seriously? A LOT of people? How many? 50? 100? YOU???? I'm laughing out loud.
Complete Idiots

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't tell EVERYONE, but I DO tell YOU. ROTFL ( You are toooooo easy.)
Actually I've heard it's you that's easy. But I really don't want to think about you, Dull Bill and Fat David all naked in a wad, it turns my stomach.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
Confronted With Example Of Obamacare Success, GOP Rep Freaks Out
BY IGOR VOLSKY ON OCTOBER 22, 2013 AT 11:06 AM
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/10/22/28...
A CNN host confronted a Republican congresswoman on Tuesday for dismissing some of the successes uninsured people have had in signing up for Obamacare, accusing the GOP lawmaker of rooting for the law’s failure.
The heated exchange came in response to comments made by Gov. Steve Beshear (D-KY), who told CNN that his state-operated exchange, Kynect, is working well in Kentucky.“We’re signing up people at roughly a thousand a day. It’s a great rate and a great success so far,” he told on CNN’s “New Day,” describing the market as “a gold standard because it’s working.”
Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-NC) dismissed the state’s progress, however, insisting that Obamacare has “completely failed” and arguing that the governor is praising the program for political purposes:
ELLMERS: I know you had the clip of the governor and God bless him. He’s talking about a situation that he supports. American people cannot wait for this. There are hard working taxpayers –
CAROL COSTELLO (HOST): Was the governor joshing us? Is he not telling the truth?
ELLMERS: I’m not exactly sure it is working in Kentucky…..
COSTELLO: So the governor when he says he’s signing up 1,000 people a day and wants to get the 640,000 people in Kentucky insured, he’s just saying that for political purposes?
ELLMERS: Well, you know, let’s look again at the grand scheme of things. It is a failure at monumental levels.[...]
COSTELLO: But you’re discounting everything that the Kentucky governor is saying. Instead of sitting down with him and saying, governor, let’s talk and figure this out together. Let’s figure out what’s political in what you’re saying. You’re discounting what he has to say outright.
Unable to directly respond to Kentucky’s enrollment numbers, Ellmers confronted Costello, saying,“you’re getting awfully angry about this situation!” Watch it:(video at link)
Though the federal HealthCare.gov appears to face serious technical problems, state-run marketplaces like Kentucky appear adept at quickly fixing problems and are successfully enrolling people. In Kentucky, 10,766 applications for health coverage were initiated on the first day and “6,909 completed and 2,989 families were enrolled.” Nearly 150,000 New Yorkers have signed up for Obamacare and 35,528 enrollments were completed in three weeks in Washington state.
“Take a deep breath,” Beshear told CNN.“The only thing that really isn’t working right now on the federal level is the website. I’ll guarantee you that whether it’s a week from now, a month from now, two months from now, they’ll get it up and they’ll get it working. People will be signing up.”
Duuuuuh. I think I'll....."ThinkProgress ". ROTFL Shall we post article after article about those who are frustrated trying to sign up? Hummmmmmm? You libroids are hilarious. Look! It's the law. It doesn't matter if it takes 5 minutes or two months. It has to be done. It's a mess. The "experts" are going to fix it. Don't know why the "experts" didn't get it fixed in the THREE YEARS they had, but that doesn't matter either. It's the law. It's ours. Thanks, Libroids.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Complete Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I've heard it's you that's easy. But I really don't want to think about you, Dull Bill and Fat David all naked in a wad, it turns my stomach.
Classy. Very classy. I expected this from a libroid. That's okay. You're doing your best.
Talk about lame

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Something ELSE just struck me as funny. In your first sentence, you stated that "A lot of people have noticed it." Seriously? A LOT of people? How many? 50? 100? YOU???? I'm laughing out loud.
Yeah, all 38 of those people who keep this back and forth war of the light bulbs we have been having all day on your reply to my "Yes sir" comment pages back. It was quite the run. Some people just can't stand to lose can they? Enjoy your night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare
UPDATE I re-reported a Fox News segment on Obamacare -- it was appallingly easy to see how it misleads the audience
BY ERIC STERN
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/inside_the_fo...
I happened to turn on the Hannity show on Fox News last Friday evening.“Average Americans are feeling the pain of Obamacare and the healthcare overhaul train wreck,” Hannity announced,“and six of them are here tonight to tell us their stories.” Three married couples were neatly arranged in his studio, the wives seated and the men standing behind them, like game show contestants.
As Hannity called on each of them, the guests recounted their “Obamacare” horror stories: canceled policies, premium hikes, restrictions on the freedom to see a doctor of their choice, financial burdens upon their small businesses and so on.
“These are the stories that the media refuses to cover,” Hannity interjected.
But none of it smelled right to me. Nothing these folks were saying jibed with the basic facts of the Affordable Care Act as I understand them. I understand them fairly well; I have worked as a senior adviser to a governor and helped him deal with the new federal rules.
I decided to hit the pavement. I tracked down Hannity’s guests, one by one, and did my own telephone interviews with them.
First I spoke with Paul Cox of Leicester, N.C. He and his wife Michelle had lamented to Hannity that because of Obamacare, they can’t grow their construction business and they have kept their employees below a certain number of hours, so that they are part-timers.
Obamacare has no effect on businesses with 49 employees or less. But in our brief conversation on the phone, Paul revealed that he has only four employees. Why the cutback on his workforce?“Well,” he said,“I haven’t been forced to do so, it’s just that I’ve chosen to do so. I have to deal with increased costs.” What costs? And how, I asked him, is any of it due to Obamacare? There was a long pause, after which he said he’d call me back. He never did.
There is only one Obamacare requirement that applies to a company of this size: workers must be notified of the existence of the “healthcare.gov” website, the insurance exchange. That’s all.
Kind of brings to mind the people who were interviewed right after Obamacare launched and they were praising their experience of signing up and how Obamacare was going to save them so much money. Guess what? They, too, were tracked down and guess what? They hadn't actually signed up. Apparently, they made the whole thing up.
Just heard on WSB-TV that the techs working on the Obamacare website have determined that ONE of the problems is that this administration made a major change at the last minute before the site was launched. The administration decided that everyone had to register BEFORE they could see the plans and the costs. Interesting. Of course, we all know that bank account information has to be given before one can see the plans and the costs. Again, interesting. Thanks, Libroids.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Let' see, Synergy states that the 911 attackers were Muslims, therefore we should fear and mistrust all Muslims.
Let's see, Big Dave1 states that Islam has declared war on the West, therefore we should fear and mistrust all Muslims.
I pose the question, what religion were the 1963 church bombers, wondering, if that answer is ever discovered should we fear and mistrust all who share their religion.
Both Synergy and Big Dave1 have clearly shown themselves to be ignorant bigots and you think you can mount an argument that they aren't.
Now you're splitting hairs over what constitutes religious motivation, when racial segragation and white supremacy have a history of biblical justification to rationalize their bigoted ideology. Perhaps you are suggesting that the Klan was made up of pagan atheists, instead of the anti-semitic, anti-catholic, white protestants that fill their ranks.
Again, you want to find the denounciations by Islamic leaders against terror and violence, Google is your friend and you'll find them if you look.
And YOU are a terriorists loving, freedom destroying traitor. Why do you CARE what I think? Why don' t you discuss ME with me? You are a coward of the first order. Aggie doesn't have to prove ANYTHING about ME to YOU. All you do is pick, filibuster and basically BORE everyone to death. You would argue with a lamp post. Perhaps you should get over yourself, CB.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
Excellent post, Oh My.
It's interesting that so much of the hatred and criticism isn't based on anything that's actually real and factual. But that's what Fox delivers to their propaganda slurping fans.
Who cares if it's true? Tell them what they want to hear.
Guess you had better stick with Air America.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post, ChicknButt.
Yeeeeah. I guess that is why FOX is #1 and has been for a long time. Which is #2? Air America or MSNBC?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So logical thought on how a country must fight a war makes them a bigot. Your not only dumb and irrational but must be a closet bigot to think that everybody that doesn't think like you is a bigot.
Your post are nothing but comic book material.
My guess is if a Muslim country nuked us you would not want to retaliate but sit down and talk with them. If we retaliated we might kill someone that might not actually be in on their evil Islamic plots to destroy us. You are a class "A" example of a liberal idiot.
You are a dumb chicken heart pansey.
Those same Muslims wouldn't throw water on those liberals if their guts were on fire. That's what is so pathetic about those libroids.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Just sayin wrote:
After reading some obamacare stuff on here, I was wondering whether anyone has looked into how deductibles will be handled.
I also wonder whether anyone has considered how inflationary having 2.4 trillion dollars in new federal expenses over the next ten years (CBO estimate) will be. Will America borrow this money or just tax everyone to death? What about the added costs to the states for those who will be pushed onto medicaid?
The states pay half of these costs, but I haven't seen this addressed.
Some will say that it will be necessary to tax corporations, but corporations don't pay taxes, they pass those along to customers as simple costs of whatever they produce.
It all looks very inflationary to me and printing more paper dollars will only make the situation worse.
From the wretched performance of the federal government in just getting a website to work and going over budget to get this dog online, I wonder how effective this government intrusion into a business they have never been successful in will be.
AND when the uninsured go to the ER, they will still be treated just as they are now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Talk about lame wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, all 38 of those people who keep this back and forth war of the light bulbs we have been having all day on your reply to my "Yes sir" comment pages back. It was quite the run. Some people just can't stand to lose can they? Enjoy your night.
What? All I posted back was a joke about knowing your place in society. What do you mean 38 people fighting a war with light bulbs? I'll look back(if I can find it) right now....just for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Tue PepsiCo 5
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Jul 31 magnola 24
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3

Search the Brunswick Forum:
•••
•••