Comments
27,201 - 27,220 of 53,730 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#28484 Oct 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
If only they were "Conservatives".
They are really just "Reactionaries", angry that democracy and progress has passed them by, and angry that their share of government programs might be reduced.
True Conservatives support ObamaCare and its encouraging personal responsibility; dramatic cuts to the War Department and it's corporate welfare basis; increased taxes to pay down the deficit and debt; and limits to political spending to avoid the rich and powerful from simply buying politicians and judges.
Those are True Conservative positions.
Big brother's spokesman demonstrating newspeak.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28485 Oct 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick ignorant bigot,
no wonder you puke so easily.
So logical thought on how a country must fight a war makes them a bigot. Your not only dumb and irrational but must be a closet bigot to think that everybody that doesn't think like you is a bigot.
Your post are nothing but comic book material.
My guess is if a Muslim country nuked us you would not want to retaliate but sit down and talk with them. If we retaliated we might kill someone that might not actually be in on their evil Islamic plots to destroy us. You are a class "A" example of a liberal idiot.
You are a dumb chicken heart pansey.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#28486 Oct 23, 2013
whom wrote:
Awwwww--- the old dithering president, dither here, dither there. Can't get Foreign Policy right, can't get obamacare right, can't get a white house production of a fainting obamacare client right.
The house is falling down, and Obama is determined to take the rest of America with him....
"The growing breach between the United States and Saudi Arabia was also on display in Washington, where another senior Saudi prince criticized Obama's Middle East policies, accusing him of 'dithering' on Syria and Israeli-Palestinian peace."
And Kerry says, I was Sailing, didn't know anything about it. Tells wife, "be prepared for another hospital visit"...
Made me laugh until I realized how true it is.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28487 Oct 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Let' see, Synergy states that the 911 attackers were Muslims, therefore we should fear and mistrust all Muslims.
Let's see, Big Dave1 states that Islam has declared war on the West, therefore we should fear and mistrust all Muslims.
I pose the question, what religion were the 1963 church bombers, wondering, if that answer is ever discovered should we fear and mistrust all who share their religion.
Both Synergy and Big Dave1 have clearly shown themselves to be ignorant bigots and you think you can mount an argument that they aren't.
Now you're splitting hairs over what constitutes religious motivation, when racial segragation and white supremacy have a history of biblical justification to rationalize their bigoted ideology. Perhaps you are suggesting that the Klan was made up of pagan atheists, instead of the anti-semitic, anti-catholic, white protestants that fill their ranks.
Again, you want to find the denounciations by Islamic leaders against terror and violence, Google is your friend and you'll find them if you look.
Listen lady, and I use that term loosely. You keep calling Synergy and myself bigots. You have not called us racists, right wing radicals, extremist,and people hating SOB's. Not yet to my knowledge. When are you going to use mf'ers? I am sure you will get around to that pretty soon and even call us more names that I haven't heard or thought up yet. You are truly a hard core Muslim liberal that when confronted with facts and have no way out of your comic book world will call people names. Your nothing but a cheap name caller. Yes, People such as yourself do make me want to puke. BTW that is still my right as an American.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28488 Oct 23, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Made me laugh until I realized how true it is.

And here's some more truth of the sorry Obama foreign policy...
This is the worst Presidency since our Republic was formed in regards to Foreign Policy. Obama is making enemies for America all over the world. He's nothing but an ametuer in the world of Diplomacy, a bullsh**ter who duped the world, including American voters, in order to display the "Chicago Mafia style" of ruling....

Germany and France know first hand the evils of Fascism, having experience it, along with Brazil....

"The German government's spokesman said it believes Chancellor Angela Merkel's mobile phone may have been monitored by the National Security Agency, Der Spiegel reports."

Merkel is livid........in a political way....

http://www.businessinsider.com/german-governm...

"French Condemn Surveillance by N.S.A."

French officials are livid....in a political way...

"Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff on Tuesday delivered a stinging rebuke of electronic espionage by the National Security Agency, telling a gathering of world leaders at the U.N. General Assembly that American eavesdropping constitutes “a breach of international law and an affront” to Brazil’s sovereignty."

The Brazilians are livid.....in a fighting way...

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-09-24...

"Mexico lashes out against report of U.S. spying"

"This practice is unacceptable, illegitimate and against Mexican and international law," Mexico's foreign ministry said in a statement."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/20/world/americas/...

And his NSA has pried into the private lives of every American, have laws and courts to back up gubmint legally throwing into jail any American, under any pretense, without due recourse through any law or court on the books. Those jailed can rot in jail the rest of their life, if gubmint so chooses to let them do so.

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28489 Oct 23, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Big brother's spokesman demonstrating Ignorancey.

You are correct with the word change...

Just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#28490 Oct 23, 2013
After reading some obamacare stuff on here, I was wondering whether anyone has looked into how deductibles will be handled.
I also wonder whether anyone has considered how inflationary having 2.4 trillion dollars in new federal expenses over the next ten years (CBO estimate) will be. Will America borrow this money or just tax everyone to death? What about the added costs to the states for those who will be pushed onto medicaid?
The states pay half of these costs, but I haven't seen this addressed.
Some will say that it will be necessary to tax corporations, but corporations don't pay taxes, they pass those along to customers as simple costs of whatever they produce.
It all looks very inflationary to me and printing more paper dollars will only make the situation worse.
From the wretched performance of the federal government in just getting a website to work and going over budget to get this dog online, I wonder how effective this government intrusion into a business they have never been successful in will be.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#28491 Oct 23, 2013
Wow !

Those Right Wing Wackos are still whining like little girls that ObamaCare might make them pay for their own medical care.

Aren't they ever embarrassed by their demand to never, ever, ever pay for their idiotic wars, lunatic tax cuts for the rich, or Great Recessions their policies cause.

Oh wait ... They lack the "Shame" gene.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28492 Oct 23, 2013

Obama the Traitor.....

"Emails: White House, State Department coordinated with journalist on national security leaks

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/23/emails-whit...

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28493 Oct 23, 2013

Obamas children.........

"Report: IRS sent $4.2 billion in checks to illegal immigrants in one year"

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/23/report-irs-...

Just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#28494 Oct 23, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's some more truth of the sorry Obama foreign policy...
This is the worst Presidency since our Republic was formed in regards to Foreign Policy. Obama is making enemies for America all over the world. He's nothing but an ametuer in the world of Diplomacy, a bullsh**ter who duped the world, including American voters, in order to display the "Chicago Mafia style" of ruling....
Germany and France know first hand the evils of Fascism, having experience it, along with Brazil....
"The German government's spokesman said it believes Chancellor Angela Merkel's mobile phone may have been monitored by the National Security Agency, Der Spiegel reports."
Merkel is livid........in a political way....
http://www.businessinsider.com/german-governm...
"French Condemn Surveillance by N.S.A."
French officials are livid....in a political way...
"Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff on Tuesday delivered a stinging rebuke of electronic espionage by the National Security Agency, telling a gathering of world leaders at the U.N. General Assembly that American eavesdropping constitutes “a breach of international law and an affront” to Brazil’s sovereignty."
The Brazilians are livid.....in a fighting way...
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-09-24...
"Mexico lashes out against report of U.S. spying"
"This practice is unacceptable, illegitimate and against Mexican and international law," Mexico's foreign ministry said in a statement."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/20/world/americas/...
And his NSA has pried into the private lives of every American, have laws and courts to back up gubmint legally throwing into jail any American, under any pretense, without due recourse through any law or court on the books. Those jailed can rot in jail the rest of their life, if gubmint so chooses to let them do so.
Personally I don't much care about the anger of Mexico, Brazil, Germany or France. I'm sure they're spying on us as well and we've been keeping them afloat for decades.
The spying on Americans is wrong and was wrong when Bushy was sanctioning it.
What really astounds me is that obama plays judge, jury and executioner with drones aimed at "terrorists". This administration has twisted words more than any in my lifetime and with their penchant to redefine everything, it won't be long before everyone that dares to disagree will be labeled a terrorist. OOPs, too late.
Better take cover, I will.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28495 Oct 23, 2013

"Tax Dollars For NFL Team To Promote Obamacare"

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/10/sup...

Just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#28496 Oct 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
Wow !
Those Right Wing Wackos are still whining like little girls that ObamaCare might make them pay for their own medical care.
Aren't they ever embarrassed by their demand to never, ever, ever pay for their idiotic wars, lunatic tax cuts for the rich, or Great Recessions their policies cause.
Oh wait ... They lack the "Shame" gene.
The big guns of the progressive slime machine are busy trying to get that snake McAuliffe elected and the third string stand ins are trolling around in north Georgia. Someday you'll make it to the majors, don't cry.
Just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#28498 Oct 23, 2013
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28499 Oct 23, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
After reading some obamacare stuff on here, I was wondering whether anyone has looked into how deductibles will be handled.
I also wonder whether anyone has considered how inflationary having 2.4 trillion dollars in new federal expenses over the next ten years (CBO estimate) will be. Will America borrow this money or just tax everyone to death? What about the added costs to the states for those who will be pushed onto medicaid?
The states pay half of these costs, but I haven't seen this addressed.
Some will say that it will be necessary to tax corporations, but corporations don't pay taxes, they pass those along to customers as simple costs of whatever they produce.
It all looks very inflationary to me and printing more paper dollars will only make the situation worse.
From the wretched performance of the federal government in just getting a website to work and going over budget to get this dog online, I wonder how effective this government intrusion into a business they have never been successful in will be.

I don’t have the answers for all, but will give it a shot. Maybe some of these libroids will be honest enough to give a sensible answer, but don’t hold your breath.

“ I was wondering whether anyone has looked into how deductibles will be handled.“
If you are referring to obamacare deductibles, the patient will pay out of pocket when receiving care, and most doctors, if smart, will demand the deductible upfront before seeing the patient.

If you are referring to your 1040 tax form, maybe Bill in Doraville can help you. Seems like I heard the medical amount will increase before anyone can get a deductible amount from it.

“I also wonder whether anyone has considered how inflationary having 2.4 trillion dollars in new federal expenses over the next ten years (CBO estimate) will be. Will America borrow this money or just tax everyone to death?”

The Dems don’t care about the inflationary effect, and the repubs are beat back every time they make an effort to control cost….The Feds will always borrow and spend beyond the means of paying for anything. They have robbed the S.S. funds, there is no money for S.S., only IOU’s, same goes for Medicare…

“What about the added costs to the states for those who will be pushed onto medicaid?”
Only the States who created their own Exchanges will feel the extra added expense of paying for Medicaid, along with the extra Billions the Fed will provide….which means you and me…for those few states with exchanges...

“It all looks very inflationary to me and printing more paper dollars will only make the situation worse.”
You are correct, the Fed is ONLY good at one thing, Spending beyond the means to pay the bills. The FED spends money, it is all they do, it has always been this way. The FED is like the old video game PACMAN, gobbling up everything….

“I wonder how effective this government intrusion into a business they have never been successful in will be.”
Past history is a reflection of future behavior, the FED, even with unlimited funds, never get any program right. All the programs usually benefit some, while hurting others.
Basically the FED is incompetent.
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28500 Oct 23, 2013
Screenshot from CraigsList.........

"Craigslist makes turning food stamps into cash a SNAP"

For you dummy libroids, SNAP means "Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/22/craigsli...

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28501 Oct 23, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/je ffreydorfman/2013/09/26/on-oct ober-1-obamacares-price-tag-wi ll-surprise-americans/

Those prices are outdated, the prices now have increase a bunch...

silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#28502 Oct 23, 2013
whom wrote:
Awwwww--- the old dithering president, dither here, dither there. Can't get Foreign Policy right, can't get obamacare right, can't get a white house production of a fainting obamacare client right.
The house is falling down, and Obama is determined to take the rest of America with him....
"The growing breach between the United States and Saudi Arabia was also on display in Washington, where another senior Saudi prince criticized Obama's Middle East policies, accusing him of 'dithering' on Syria and Israeli-Palestinian peace."
And Kerry says, I was Sailing, didn't know anything about it. Tells wife, "be prepared for another hospital visit"...
Those "diplomatic illnesses" come at the most convenient times for the stricken. Reminds me of Hillary Clinton skipping out on the Benghazi hearings due to food poisioning, then falling climbing aboard her jet, then a concusssion with bleeding on her brain. Yeah, right! Rofl
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#28503 Oct 23, 2013
whom wrote:
I'm still laughing. Those poor idiot liberals who actually believe this crap have been duped over and over and over again. Fools.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#28504 Oct 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Let' see, Synergy states that the 911 attackers were Muslims, therefore we should fear and mistrust all Muslims.
Let's see, Big Dave1 states that Islam has declared war on the West, therefore we should fear and mistrust all Muslims.
I pose the question, what religion were the 1963 church bombers, wondering, if that answer is ever discovered should we fear and mistrust all who share their religion.
Both Synergy and Big Dave1 have clearly shown themselves to be ignorant bigots and you think you can mount an argument that they aren't.
Now you're splitting hairs over what constitutes religious motivation, when racial segragation and white supremacy have a history of biblical justification to rationalize their bigoted ideology. Perhaps you are suggesting that the Klan was made up of pagan atheists, instead of the anti-semitic, anti-catholic, white protestants that fill their ranks.
Again, you want to find the denounciations by Islamic leaders against terror and violence, Google is your friend and you'll find them if you look.
Good grief, you are like a pit bull that has mistakenly chomped down on its own tail, but just won't let go.

That's almost cute how you try and minimize Syn's and BigDave's basis for calling out muslim terrorists. You know very well they do not base it on JUST 9/11. Do you really need a list of Muslim terrorist actions in the last three decades to admit that the biggest terrorist threat facing the world right now is that of radical Islamic fundamentalism? Do terrorists come from many ideologies, of course, but who has center stage today?

And you again ignore that the motivation of the Birmingham bombers had NOTHING to do with their religion and everything to do with their racism. So your argument is baseless.

And you are also ignoring that I already said that most Klansman probably would claim to be Christian, again - irrelevant - their motivation was bigotry not religion. That's not "splitting hairs", it is a factual statement that refutes your illegitimate attempt at equivalency. For you to keep trying to create that equivalency makes you look foolish, or dense - take your pick.

And I again simply state that while there have been petitions and declarations made by Islamic leaders denouncing the terrorism - which is good - in my opinion, they need to be louder and nonstop. Google the celebrations in some of the Islamic world when successful terrorist actions kill the innocent - those happen too as do rampaging Muslim mobs burning churches and attacking non-Muslims.
Do you deny that it isn't the occasional misguided radical who performs these atrocities, but rather large groups, well funded, well organized and supported by too many.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) 4 hr Danny Noonan 13
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mon Amused 1,183
Mater Construction Aug 31 rodeogirl31520 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Aug 29 Alex 7
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
might be moving to Brunswick Aug 26 whimzy 1
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••