Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Comments (Page 1,360)

Showing posts 27,181 - 27,200 of39,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OMTE

Rochelle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Complete Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like if you don't get your way, shut down the government. Sound familiar. As you say, how ridiculous.
Republicans were trying to save Obama and the American people from Obamacare.
Just look at Obamacare! LoL. It's pathetic! Nobody wants that worthless sh*t, dummy!:( Obama always wants to blame the people trying to help him, for HIS failures. Just like Russia had to bail him out at his failed attempt to start WW3 in Syria. Ya know?
silver foxx

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
The POPE is the antichrist and the CATHOLICS that worship him are devil worshipers. Really, look it up.
Oh my word.. How ignorant can some folks be? Please don't claim you're a Christian, too.
Complete Idiots

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans were trying to save Obama and the American people from Obamacare.
Just look at Obamacare! LoL. It's pathetic! Nobody wants that worthless sh*t, dummy!:( Obama always wants to blame the people trying to help him, for HIS failures. Just like Russia had to bail him out at his failed attempt to start WW3 in Syria. Ya know?
You look just great in that tin foil hat.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
How about removing that plank from the eyes of your own fellow Lefties on here about attributing every disagreement we have with Obama and the Democrat party with racism and bigotry. And while you're at it, complain to the mainstream media that throws out the race card ...
==========
And you kind of lose your ground when you keep posting about that tragic bombing and trying to attribute it to Christians when religion played no part in the bombing that was carried out by some Ku Klux Klan members -(you know, that movement Democrats were so fond of). The church had been a meeting place for civil rights meetings and those inhuman slime decided to bomb it.
I don't agree with equating all Muslims with terrorists, however, it is inarguable that the greatest terrorist threat the world faces today comes from Islamic terrorists. Did you read what they did to those poor hostages in the Nairobi mall - the stuff of nightmares - and they did it to the children too.
Until we see an organized outcry from Islamic leaders and clerics, it is difficult not to presume they do not really object. I can understand the silence from common citizens - they don't want to be the next targets, but if the leaders truly love their religion and do not want it smeared by those who are acting IN THE NAME OF THE RELIGION they must speak out against it. I can't find the link now, but recently ONE government official in Turkey? pronounced he was ashamed to be a Muslim if the terrorist movement is not condemned - it made headlines BECAUSE it is so rare - I'll keep looking.
Nope, we're not discussing the MSM, we're discussing two posters in this forum who are ignorant bigots, and thier very statements define them.
==========
It's very revealing that you want to split hairs over the religious affiliation of these admitted Klan members when you so proudly, and constantly, remind us of the Christian majority that makes up this nation. In fact, your hair splitting might even lead some to think that the Klan was NOT a white supremist group made up of Protestants who had a history of being anti-semetic and anti-catholic.

"trying to attribute it to Christians when religion played no part in the bombing that was carried out by some Ku Klux Klan members"
White separatism, segragation, and supremiscy are all steeped biblical justification.

"Until we see an organized outcry from Islamic leaders and clerics, it is difficult not to presume they do not really object."
This information is out there and is easy to find if you bother looking, but finding it destroys your rhetorical taking point.

"it is inarguable that the greatest terrorist threat the world faces today comes from Islamic terrorists."
Sorry, but that not the point.

The point is, which you have admitted, is that the acts of some individuals can not be attributed to all members of a group. To do so is the sign of an ignorant bigot.
OMTE

Rochelle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Complete Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this chick I know would say: "Ya got nothin'".*smilin*
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Incompetence, as expected.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/10/22/obamacare-...
Complete Idiots

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Like this chick I know would say: "Ya got nothin'".*smilin*
That would be the same chick that tells everyone that they just got their a*s handed to them, when in reality they didn't. But, hey, RWWs believe what they want. That's how it is on Wacko World.
OMTE

Rochelle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Complete Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the same chick that tells everyone that they just got their a*s handed to them, when in reality they didn't. But, hey, RWWs believe what they want. That's how it is on Wacko World.
I've never tried that anti-reality drug, they give ya'll in L-wing looneyville.... Is it awesome? What are the people call there, that partake in this drug-use? We call people like you, here on Wacko world, CRACKHEADS! LoL. Ya know?:)
OMTE

Rochelle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

The reason Republican's/Congress' approval ratings are at an all-time low, is, alot of them are cowardly RINOs or dirty Democrats.
http://personalliberty.com/2013/10/23/the-cow...
Impeach Obama and Recall all dirty politicians in Congress Today!:)
OMTE

Rochelle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Now Obama's beloved muslims are callin him a terrorist.:(
http://personalliberty.com/2013/10/23/rights-...
Impeach Obama Today!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hand your tail to you on a regular basis. "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH." That's okay. The day of reckoning will come. I used to think that it might not. I don't worry about that anymore.
Your mouth is always moving but you never actually say anything.

I can't be the only person that notices this.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Complete Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the same chick that tells everyone that they just got their a*s handed to them, when in reality they didn't.
A few of them use this tactic. They don't care at all about reality or logic, as has been demonstrated repeatedly.

Weird - but what can you do about them? Just go to the polls and make sure they don't actually elect somebody as crazy as they are.

Hell, if they had their way Palin would have held office, or even worse, dog-abuser Romney.
Talk about lame

Valley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth is always moving but you never actually say anything.
I can't be the only person that notices this.
A lot of people have noticed it. I've also noticed, at different intervals of the day, that if they get bad little cartoon judgement icons, they log out of their original names, and keep judging themselves to the good to get rid of the bad icons making them look foolish. Synergy knows everything. It's about as interesting as watching paint dry on a humid day. But nonetheless entertaining to watch educated idiots act like they have all the answers to everything, so they can "hand you your tail". They obviously live in a world FULL of a$$ if they have that much tail to hand out. I'm guessing they don;t have all the answers, though. I figure that if they did, they would be running the country right now, and everything would be wine and roses.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Confronted With Example Of Obamacare Success, GOP Rep Freaks Out
BY IGOR VOLSKY ON OCTOBER 22, 2013 AT 11:06 AM
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/10/22/28...

A CNN host confronted a Republican congresswoman on Tuesday for dismissing some of the successes uninsured people have had in signing up for Obamacare, accusing the GOP lawmaker of rooting for the law’s failure.

The heated exchange came in response to comments made by Gov. Steve Beshear (D-KY), who told CNN that his state-operated exchange, Kynect, is working well in Kentucky.“We’re signing up people at roughly a thousand a day. It’s a great rate and a great success so far,” he told on CNN’s “New Day,” describing the market as “a gold standard because it’s working.”

Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-NC) dismissed the state’s progress, however, insisting that Obamacare has “completely failed” and arguing that the governor is praising the program for political purposes:

ELLMERS: I know you had the clip of the governor and God bless him. He’s talking about a situation that he supports. American people cannot wait for this. There are hard working taxpayers –

CAROL COSTELLO (HOST): Was the governor joshing us? Is he not telling the truth?
ELLMERS: I’m not exactly sure it is working in Kentucky…..

COSTELLO: So the governor when he says he’s signing up 1,000 people a day and wants to get the 640,000 people in Kentucky insured, he’s just saying that for political purposes?
ELLMERS: Well, you know, let’s look again at the grand scheme of things. It is a failure at monumental levels.[...]

COSTELLO: But you’re discounting everything that the Kentucky governor is saying. Instead of sitting down with him and saying, governor, let’s talk and figure this out together. Let’s figure out what’s political in what you’re saying. You’re discounting what he has to say outright.

Unable to directly respond to Kentucky’s enrollment numbers, Ellmers confronted Costello, saying,“you’re getting awfully angry about this situation!” Watch it:(video at link)

Though the federal HealthCare.gov appears to face serious technical problems, state-run marketplaces like Kentucky appear adept at quickly fixing problems and are successfully enrolling people. In Kentucky, 10,766 applications for health coverage were initiated on the first day and “6,909 completed and 2,989 families were enrolled.” Nearly 150,000 New Yorkers have signed up for Obamacare and 35,528 enrollments were completed in three weeks in Washington state.

“Take a deep breath,” Beshear told CNN.“The only thing that really isn’t working right now on the federal level is the website. I’ll guarantee you that whether it’s a week from now, a month from now, two months from now, they’ll get it up and they’ll get it working. People will be signing up.”

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Puke away, just try and keep it off your keyboard.
Ignorant bigots love to play Guilt by Association, it gives them a rationalization to hate a group of people without having to see the individual people in the group.
Now that we've identified the sickness, likes examine the fruit from the same tree, where the question becomes are all members of the faith of these 1963 terrorists the same?
Can we make generalizations about all members of this faith based on the actions of a few.
Sure you can, if you're an ignorant bigot.
Riddle me this...
What religion were these terrorists?
2 Charged in 1963 Church Blast That Killed 4 Birmingham Girls
By KEVIN SACK
Published: May 18, 2000
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/05/18/us/2-charge...
I have no good feelings or love for my enemies. Islam has declared war on us and would like to see us all dead.
All your denials will do nothing to change that.
I will post this to you again dear fool.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/ameri...

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you would agree that the actions of a few can not be attributed to all members of a group, whether that group be a religion or a political party.
Perhaps you should try and explain this to Synergy and Big Dave1 since they still don't get it.
When a country is at war one can't just walk up and ask a person, "are you my enemy"? When we were at war with Japan all of the Japanese people were our enemies. I am sure there were some Japanese that didn't believe in what their country was doing and was against the war. So what? Do we just ignore the enemies that wish to kill us because there are a few that might not feel that way? How do we tell which one wants to hurt us and which one doesn't? Sometimes all will be punished as that is the only way to win a war.
Wakeup so called peaceful Muslim, and tell your people to knock of the acts of war against us and the rest of the world and we just might be able to get along.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Complete Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but... surely they couldn't be Christians... because that would mean that all Christians are hate-filled murdering terrorists. I mean, if all Muslims are terrorists, that must mean that all Christians are hate-filled murdering terrorists. Sqyntergy and Fat Dave think so.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/ameri...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Look at the whole page on these sites.
The more you write the dumber you look.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat schmemocratÂ….Republican schmepublicanÂ…..You're stuck on inane irrelevance. They were hard core fanatical CONSERVATIVESÂ….maybe you can figure out the relevancy of that fact. It is quite obvious that you modern day hard core fanatical conservatives just can't own up to your own history.
If only they were "Conservatives".

They are really just "Reactionaries", angry that democracy and progress has passed them by, and angry that their share of government programs might be reduced.

True Conservatives support ObamaCare and its encouraging personal responsibility; dramatic cuts to the War Department and it's corporate welfare basis; increased taxes to pay down the deficit and debt; and limits to political spending to avoid the rich and powerful from simply buying politicians and judges.

Those are True Conservative positions.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
Confronted With Example Of Obamacare Success, GOP Rep Freaks Out
BY IGOR VOLSKY ON OCTOBER 22, 2013 AT 11:06 AM
Though the federal HealthCare.gov appears to face serious technical problems, state-run marketplaces like Kentucky appear adept at quickly fixing problems and are successfully enrolling people. In Kentucky, 10,766 applications for health coverage were initiated on the first day and “6,909 completed and 2,989 families were enrolled.” Nearly 150,000 New Yorkers have signed up for Obamacare and 35,528 enrollments were completed in three weeks in Washington state.
“Take a deep breath,” Beshear told CNN.“The only thing that really isn’t working right now on the federal level is the website. I’ll guarantee you that whether it’s a week from now, a month from now, two months from now, they’ll get it up and they’ll get it working. People will be signing up.”
This article is confusing registrations with enrollees. 134,000 New Yorkers may have REGISTERED, but as of Friday NOT ONE had enrolled.

"In New York, one of only 16 states that has its own exchange, not one person had succeeded in using the site to enroll in a plan as of Friday."

"Sebelius’ department also faces fire for taking too long to issue specifications to contractors working on software for the website and for failing to hire a contractor to manage the many companies working on parts of the site.
Another top administration official, Office of Management and Budget Director Sylvia Burwell, would not guarantee on Friday that problems with the site will be fixed by Dec. 14.
That’s the deadline for buying policies that kick in next year, when Americans who lack health insurance will start to face fines under Obamacare’s individual mandate."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/whit...
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Complete Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think that him and big dummy would both look better in one of those little caps with the propeller on top- but I suppose that either is appropriate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,181 - 27,200 of39,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
beverly hill billy speed trap court of Darien Ga. (Jun '09) 17 hr A passerby 132
Peggy Edenfield gets 60 years for Christopher B... (Sep '11) Tue andrea perez 21
Murder suspect caught after 6 hour search throu... Apr 14 anon2 3
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 14 talleigh 1,151
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Illegally Parked ? Apr 3 annon 1
This is what is possible for animals everywhere! Apr 3 bored 2
•••

Flood Warning for Glynn County was issued at April 18 at 9:19AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••