Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
It simply amazes me, these liberals ACTUALLY believe Obama cares about them. They really, really believe it.
Name me just one politician on a national level that "cares about them", whoever them happens to be. Obama is just the lesser of two evils. The republicans chose to run distasteful Presidential candidates for 2 election cycles. They had other choices, better choices. But the Tea Party threw a wrench in the cog of democracy and Obama is what we got. You know who to thank, think Lipton. You can also thank them for the current mess in Congress.
inane drivel

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The shutdown helped Obama in that it kept his debacle namesake law off of the frontpages for 16 days PLUS it gave him another excuse to put in his hope chest.
2. It made people take a look at what is being done to them. So, yes. That counts as an accomplishment.
3. Polls change every day plus it depends on whom is being polled. Look at Obama's approval rating. The lowest ever. What's your point? This inept congress and president are being blamed for the shutdown. No one is walking away with a clean slate. If you think the democrats aren't carrying their share, you are seriously delusional. I expect several incumbents from both parties to be replaced. BTW, if the liberals didn't have the media in their pockets, you'd get a more balanced picture of whom is to blame.
4. Obama was GIVEN the election both times compliments of whom the republicans ran. Make no mistake about it. If more likable candidates had run on the conservative side, Obama would have been in the rearview mirror; especially the seond time. This has been a social experiment. He HAD to win the first time. McCain/Palin????? Seriously????? lol We're paying dearly for it now. Too bad for all of us.
5. Obama is in touch with the people? Are you kidding? How has he helped the middle class? If you say with the healthcare law, you are jumping the gun. No one knows exactly how that is going to pan out. So far, HORRENDOUS.
6. You want to talk about a child and a sucker. Look at Obama. He is so petulent. What an embarrassment he is. You liberals are as dumb as rocks.
This is a reply to your point #1.

The shutdown was ABOUT ObamaCare, that's all they talked about for 16 days. How the Tea Party was holding the country hostage trying to accomplish killing the Affordable Care act outside the Congress with blackmail. That was on the news all the time. Since you are so
lame that you missed the point of your Tea Parties number one goal I refuse to waste time reading the rest of your inane drivel.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Name me just one politician on a national level that "cares about them", whoever them happens to be. Obama is just the lesser of two evils. The republicans chose to run distasteful Presidential candidates for 2 election cycles. They had other choices, better choices. But the Tea Party threw a wrench in the cog of democracy and Obama is what we got. You know who to thank, think Lipton. You can also thank them for the current mess in Congress.
So please explain how the Tea Party is to blame for getting another squishy moderate candidate. If the Republican party had actually run a true conservative, then you might have a point about the Tea Party (and we might have a better man in office.) Thanks heavens we at least have the few Tea Party people we have, now we just need to get them in the leadership.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

inane drivel wrote:
<quoted text>
The shutdown was ABOUT ObamaCare, that's all they talked about for 16 days. How the Tea Party was holding the country hostage trying to accomplish killing the Affordable Care act outside the Congress with blackmail. That was on the news all the time. Since you are so
lame that you missed the point of your Tea Parties number one goal I refuse to waste time reading the rest of your inane drivel.
Well at least you are typically consistent in appropriately titling the content of your posts in your name of the hour. "Inane Drivel" is the perfect description for a post that keeps the "holding the country hostage" and "blackmail" inanity going.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

You have to be kidding. If this is true and this guy runs again, even worse is nominated it would be the end of the Republican Party. Maybe he will run as a Democrat this time. No, even Democrats are not that foolish.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So please explain how the Tea Party is to blame for getting another squishy moderate candidate. If the Republican party had actually run a true conservative, then you might have a point about the Tea Party (and we might have a better man in office.) Thanks heavens we at least have the few Tea Party people we have, now we just need to get them in the leadership.
Liberals and Democrats hate anyone that does not go along with their conventional looney wisdom. In other words, they can't stand anybody that rocks the boat. That also goes for the Republican elites that run the Republican Party.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
You have to be kidding. If this is true and this guy runs again, even worse is nominated it would be the end of the Republican Party. Maybe he will run as a Democrat this time. No, even Democrats are not that foolish.
If he dares to try to run again I think his office phone lines will melt down from the people calling (I'll be one of them) to tell him to get the he-- out of the way. McCain, Graham, McConnell, Boehner need to remove themselves as gracefully as possible for the good of the party.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals and Democrats hate anyone that does not go along with their conventional looney wisdom. In other words, they can't stand anybody that rocks the boat. That also goes for the Republican elites that run the Republican Party.
Agree completely.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Talk about lame wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sir, I understand that much Sir, carry on Sir.
Glad you have determined your place in society.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

inane drivel wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad? hahahahahahahaha

Let me know if you decide to read the rest of my post and I'll happily hand your tail to you for the umpteenth time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
McCain needs a psych eval. I appreciate his service to this country, but as a politician, he needs to call it a day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

congress wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that NONE of them care, but at least the conservatives realize that. You liberals think Obama feels all warm and fuzzy about you and he doesn't. He needed you in order to enforce his distructive agenda. He used you twice and look at what is happening to us. This country is in chaos in regard to healthcare. There are ways this could have been done without creating all of this fallout. Der dictator simply doesn't care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he dares to try to run again I think his office phone lines will melt down from the people calling (I'll be one of them) to tell him to get the he-- out of the way. McCain, Graham, McConnell, Boehner need to remove themselves as gracefully as possible for the good of the party.
Sing it, Sister. Amen!
whom

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're just going to have to find somebody else to talk to. You're too brainwashed to bother with.

Well heck, if you can add some meat and potatoes to your stew, you just might could make a good argument.
As is, your stew is watery, lacks substance, and even hobos reject it...

whom

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

"Either the White House knew how bad things were and wasn’t playing it straight or it didn’t know how bad things were and is just inept."

I choose inept..........after choosing Obama knew and was playing crooked.....

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/22/liberal-ra...

whom

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Well heck, if you can add some meat and potatoes to your stew, you just might could make a good argument.
As is, your stew is watery, lacks substance, and even hobos reject it...

BTW, a little salt, pepper, and paprika would add some flavor. But don't take my advice, ask Obama first....or Soros and Gore...

silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

congress wrote:
<quoted text>
The tea party was formed after the TRILLION dollar Stimulus Package failed. You know, the green energy jobs, infrastructure rebuilding, all those shovel ready jobs he promised. Where did the money go?? Not for jobs & infrastructure, for this we know.

Obama lesser of the two evils---- definitely your words, not mine.

whom

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

"Members of Congress must pay secret fees known as “party dues” to the Democratic and Republican parties to secure and maintain top committee chairmanships and assignments, newly uncovered internal documents reveal."

Yep, buy the power, get rich, and then retire on the public dole.....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

It's cheaper to be in the minority...save money, aim for a minority...let the big dogs fight over the big bones....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

As it relates to sports, the "wussification" (liberalization) of America's children continues:

1. No keeping score of games.

2. Each player gets to plays an equal amount. Actually, I don't have a big problem with that if everybody pays to be on the team, but the players (and parents) need to understand that the team is not necessarily playing to win, rather they're playing to play.

3. Each player gets a trophy.

4. Etc.

Now, we have this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep...

Gee, I wonder how the parent that filed the charge votes...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/23/michelle-fields...

The "conversation" (or attempt at it) Hannity and Fields had with attorney Abbas reminded me of some of the "conversations" in this thread...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Thu Abby 6
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Jul 31 magnola 24
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3

Search the Brunswick Forum:
•••
•••