Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28423 Oct 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
The contractor warned months ago there was a problem with the website and the coup de grace came when the Obama administration told the contractor to remove the ability for visitors to investigate the site and get an idea of the cost BEFORE they registered and gave vast amounts of personal data. Now why would the administration want people to register before they find out that the premiums are higher than expected and the deductibles are higher than expected?
“Healthcare.gov was initially going to include an option to browse before registering,” report Christopher Weaver and Louise Radnofsky in the Wall Street Journal.“But that tool was delayed, people familiar with the situation said.” Why was it delayed?“An HHS spokeswoman said the agency wanted to ensure that users were aware of their eligibility for subsidies that could help pay for coverage, BEFORE THEY STARTED SEEING THE PRICES OF POLICIES.”(Emphasis added.)
As for the states, they warned the administration months ago there were problems. If this administration were mature and responsible they would have come out and said "This is far more complex than we anticipated. Common sense dictates that we delay ANY implementation of Obamacare, not just those provisions we have already delayed in order to have a product ready for consumer consumption. If this is as important to us as we claim, we must ensure it is done right." .....don't we wish that kind of responsibility had held sway.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201... +(Business+on+The+Huffington+P ost)
"For those of us who care about good governance, this situation is untenable. The site will be fixed, the law will ultimately be fine. But if Democrats stand for good, effective governance, there must be accountability for this mess—both against the contractors who screwed things up, and with the bureaucrats and administration officials that let the situation get to this point."

Nope, no point to delay anything, just fix the website and extend the enrollment if needed. Besides, thousands are signing up in states with their own exchanges.

I was an ObamaCare guinea pig
By Sally Kohn
Published October 21, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/21/was...

I signed up. I saved. And so will millions of Americans.

Honestly, I couldn’t wait to sign up for ObamaCare — not because I talk about it on television, but because I’m tired of being ripped off by my insurance company....

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28424 Oct 23, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
As it relates to sports, the "wussification" (liberalization) of America's children continues:
1. No keeping score of games.
2. Each player gets to plays an equal amount. Actually, I don't have a big problem with that if everybody pays to be on the team, but the players (and parents) need to understand that the team is not necessarily playing to win, rather they're playing to play.
3. Each player gets a trophy.
4. Etc.
Now, we have this:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep...
Gee, I wonder how the parent that filed the charge votes...
According to Good Morning America, the coach of the team who scored 91 points did everything he could to NOT demorallize the other team. He put in his third string and kept the clock continuously running. There was no animousity. It was a matter of a very good team playing a team that wasn't very good. The parent who filed the suit is a prime example of "parenting by lawsuit". If you don't get your way, sue 'em. How ridiculous.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28425 Oct 23, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges Muslim lover. Change the subject and talk about something else. You make me want to puke.
You are just trying to cover for all the wars across the world that are caused by Islamist. You are covering for all the bombings and killings done by Muslims in the name of Islam. You are trying to make us forget the attacks by Muslims int this country on Americans.
All I want to know is if your were born a Muslim, or were you converted to a Muslim?

Synergy declares her bigotry:
Amazing, huh? The terriorists on 9/11 were Muslim and now the NYC school system shuts down to acknowledge their beliefs. Liberals gone wild.

Synergy re-affrims her bigotry:
Go ahead and defend the terriorists who killed so many of our citizens. I'm not the least bit surprised. They were muslim. No, I don't support observing their holiday(s). NEVER will. YOU should be ashamed of yourself, but obviously you have no shame.
Puke away, just try and keep it off your keyboard.

Ignorant bigots love to play Guilt by Association, it gives them a rationalization to hate a group of people without having to see the individual people in the group.

Now that we've identified the sickness, likes examine the fruit from the same tree, where the question becomes are all members of the faith of these 1963 terrorists the same?

Can we make generalizations about all members of this faith based on the actions of a few.

Sure you can, if you're an ignorant bigot.

Riddle me this...
What religion were these terrorists?

2 Charged in 1963 Church Blast That Killed 4 Birmingham Girls
By KEVIN SACK
Published: May 18, 2000
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/05/18/us/2-charge...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28426 Oct 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"For those of us who care about good governance, this situation is untenable. The site will be fixed, the law will ultimately be fine. But if Democrats stand for good, effective governance, there must be accountability for this mess—both against the contractors who screwed things up, and with the bureaucrats and administration officials that let the situation get to this point."
Nope, no point to delay anything, just fix the website and extend the enrollment if needed. Besides, thousands are signing up in states with their own exchanges.
I was an ObamaCare guinea pig
By Sally Kohn
Published October 21, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/21/was...
I signed up. I saved. And so will millions of Americans.
Honestly, I couldn’t wait to sign up for ObamaCare — not because I talk about it on television, but because I’m tired of being ripped off by my insurance company....
Have YOU signed up? I'm sure you have. Tell us about YOUR experience.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28427 Oct 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
They may or may not have claimed to be Christian, but is there any doubt they were Democrats?
Then you would agree that the actions of a few can not be attributed to all members of a group, whether that group be a religion or a political party.

Perhaps you should try and explain this to Synergy and Big Dave1 since they still don't get it.
bye bye

Hiawassee, GA

#28428 Oct 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So please explain how the Tea Party is to blame for getting another squishy moderate candidate. If the Republican party had actually run a true conservative, then you might have a point about the Tea Party (and we might have a better man in office.) Thanks heavens we at least have the few Tea Party people we have, now we just need to get them in the leadership.
No quality ELECTABLE candidate on the national level wants to be a part of the Tea Party Republican train wreck. You forget this person who choses to run puts his or her reputation and future on the line. This coming election cycle may be different on a national level., the Tea Party is losing its grip on the Republican Party. They realize trying to satisfy the idiot fringe is not working and its a road to nowhere. You just don't have anywhere near the numbers to have much input on a national level, what you did have is running in the other direction after another government shutdown and another year of gridlock in Congress, bye, bye.
really

Lithonia, GA

#28429 Oct 23, 2013
The POPE is the antichrist and the CATHOLICS that worship him are devil worshipers. Really, look it up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28430 Oct 23, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have YOU signed up? I'm sure you have. Tell us about YOUR experience.
Riddle me this...

By KEVIN SACK

Warrenton, VA

#28431 Oct 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
They may or may not have claimed to be Christian, but is there any doubt they were Democrats?

Democrat schmemocrat….Republican schmepublican…..You're stuck on inane irrelevance. They were hard core fanatical CONSERVATIVES….maybe you can figure out the relevancy of that fact. It is quite obvious that you modern day hard core fanatical conservatives just can't own up to your own history.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#28432 Oct 23, 2013
really wrote:
The POPE is the antichrist and the CATHOLICS that worship him are devil worshipers. Really, look it up.
Oh, for crying out loud ------REALLY????????
Complete Idiots

Blairsville, GA

#28433 Oct 23, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
As it relates to sports, the "wussification" (liberalization) of America's children continues:
1. No keeping score of games.
2. Each player gets to plays an equal amount. Actually, I don't have a big problem with that if everybody pays to be on the team, but the players (and parents) need to understand that the team is not necessarily playing to win, rather they're playing to play.
3. Each player gets a trophy.
4. Etc.
Now, we have this:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep...
Gee, I wonder how the parent that filed the charge votes...
Likely they vote Republican...

That's because we know what Republicans do when they LOSE an election, LOSE at trying to defeat a bill in Congress (repeatedly), LOSE an appeal at the Supreme Court...

...they whine and cry and pitch a fit... you know, shutting the government down because they didn't WIN.

Yep the Republicans sound a lot like that parent. Funny. Oh yeah, and ironic.
Complete Idiots

Blairsville, GA

#28434 Oct 23, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Good Morning America, the coach of the team who scored 91 points did everything he could to NOT demorallize the other team. He put in his third string and kept the clock continuously running. There was no animousity. It was a matter of a very good team playing a team that wasn't very good. The parent who filed the suit is a prime example of "parenting by lawsuit". If you don't get your way, sue 'em. How ridiculous.
Kind of like if you don't get your way, shut down the government. Sound familiar. As you say, how ridiculous.

Location hidden

#28435 Oct 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you would agree that the actions of a few can not be attributed to all members of a group, whether that group be a religion or a political party.
Perhaps you should try and explain this to Synergy and Big Dave1 since they still don't get it.
How about removing that plank from the eyes of your own fellow Lefties on here about attributing every disagreement we have with Obama and the Democrat party with racism and bigotry. And while you're at it, complain to the mainstream media that throws out the race card with no evidence to back it up or even CREATES the "evidence" when they can't find it:

Case in point:
"On Tuesday, MSNBC’s Contessa Brewer fretted over health care reform protesters legally carrying guns: "A man at a pro-health care reform rally...wore a semiautomatic assault rifle on his shoulder and a pistol on his hip....there are questions about whether this has racial overtones....white people showing up with guns." Brewer failed to mention the man she described was black."

They then zoomed in on the picture so tightly that all you could see was the man's torso and his gun, conveniently leaving out his face and hands that would have given away their deceit.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/200...

==========
And you kind of lose your ground when you keep posting about that tragic bombing and trying to attribute it to Christians when religion played no part in the bombing that was carried out by some Ku Klux Klan members -(you know, that movement Democrats were so fond of). The church had been a meeting place for civil rights meetings and those inhuman slime decided to bomb it.

I don't agree with equating all Muslims with terrorists, however, it is inarguable that the greatest terrorist threat the world faces today comes from Islamic terrorists. Did you read what they did to those poor hostages in the Nairobi mall - the stuff of nightmares - and they did it to the children too.

Until we see an organized outcry from Islamic leaders and clerics, it is difficult not to presume they do not really object. I can understand the silence from common citizens - they don't want to be the next targets, but if the leaders truly love their religion and do not want it smeared by those who are acting IN THE NAME OF THE RELIGION they must speak out against it. I can't find the link now, but recently ONE government official in Turkey? pronounced he was ashamed to be a Muslim if the terrorist movement is not condemned - it made headlines BECAUSE it is so rare - I'll keep looking.

Location hidden

#28436 Oct 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for crying out loud ------REALLY????????
You mean there are actually 6 idiots on here who believe that tripe, I'll bet you voted for Obama, too.
Complete Idiots

Blairsville, GA

#28437 Oct 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Riddle me this...
By KEVIN SACK
But, but, but... surely they couldn't be Christians... because that would mean that all Christians are hate-filled murdering terrorists. I mean, if all Muslims are terrorists, that must mean that all Christians are hate-filled murdering terrorists. Sqyntergy and Fat Dave think so.

Location hidden

#28438 Oct 23, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat schmemocrat….Republican schmepublican…..You're stuck on inane irrelevance. They were hard core fanatical CONSERVATIVES….maybe you can figure out the relevancy of that fact. It is quite obvious that you modern day hard core fanatical conservatives just can't own up to your own history.
No evidence they were conservative, but at least three were members of the Klan and DEMOCRATS.

Location hidden

#28439 Oct 23, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a group that like to ignore and rewrite history, but they belong on your side of the fence.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#28440 Oct 23, 2013
Complete Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like if you don't get your way, shut down the government. Sound familiar. As you say, how ridiculous.
Republicans were trying to save Obama and the American people from Obamacare.
Just look at Obamacare! LoL. It's pathetic! Nobody wants that worthless sh*t, dummy!:( Obama always wants to blame the people trying to help him, for HIS failures. Just like Russia had to bail him out at his failed attempt to start WW3 in Syria. Ya know?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

Barney, GA

#28441 Oct 23, 2013
really wrote:
Oh my word.. How ignorant can some folks be? Please don't claim you're a Christian, too.
Complete Idiots

Blairsville, GA

#28442 Oct 23, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans were trying to save Obama and the American people from Obamacare.
Just look at Obamacare! LoL. It's pathetic! Nobody wants that worthless sh*t, dummy!:( Obama always wants to blame the people trying to help him, for HIS failures. Just like Russia had to bail him out at his failed attempt to start WW3 in Syria. Ya know?
You look just great in that tin foil hat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May '16 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages