Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28213 Oct 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're just a dumb muslim race-baitor, tryin take the attention off of that dumb muslim Obama. Now shutup.
He IS an enemy of this country along with the rest of his ilk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#28214 Oct 22, 2013
Here's a list of all the terror attacks on Americans, on our OWN soil, by dirty, stankin a$$, sandy, muslims.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Ameri...
Impeach that muslim terrorist Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just sayin

Aurora, OH

#28215 Oct 22, 2013
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28217 Oct 22, 2013
Yep,
it's true,
got this crop of posters pegged...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#28218 Oct 22, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Yep,
it's true,

Great post.

Well done.

They just need to add the typical Right Wing Freeloading Deadbeat who slurps up free medical care until they get covered by Medicare- all the while whining about the cost if insurance that they never buy anyway.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28219 Oct 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
As I said, go ahead and defend the terriorists. It's on you. You are in the same category as IO. I don't read your COMPLETELY IGNORANT posts because you two are the problem in this country....
No one is defending any terrorists, I'm simply asking if you can identify the religion of these terrorists. You seem to know a lot about terrorists, who they are, how they can be spotted, what religion they are, so it should be an easy matter for you to answer this question.

Course if you continue to DUCK and DODGE the question, then it will be apparent that you're nothing more than an ignorant bigot, but hey, no surprises there.

Riddle me this...
What religion were these terrorists?

2 Charged in 1963 Church Blast That Killed 4 Birmingham Girls
By KEVIN SACK
Published: May 18, 2000
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/05/18/us/2-charge...

Nearly 37 years after a bombing that horrified the nation, the authorities here charged two longtime suspects with murder today in the deaths of four black girls in the explosion at Birmingham's 16th Street Baptist Church.

Thomas E. Blanton Jr. and Bobby Frank Cherry, both of whom were affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan and have been considered suspects for decades in the 1963 bombing, turned themselves in this morning after being indicted by a state grand jury on Tuesday. They are being held in the Jefferson County jail here without bond.

...The Birmingham bombing holds a special place in civil rights history because of the randomness of its violence, the sacredness of its target and the innocence of its victims. The four girls -- Denise McNair, 11, and Addie Mae Collins, Carole Robertson and Cynthia Wesley, all 14 -- died in a dressing room in the church basement when the bomb detonated at 10:19 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 15, 1963. About 20 other people were injured. The bomb, apparently hidden under the church steps the night before, blew the face of Jesus out of a stained glass window. The bodies of the girls, who were dressed in white for an annual youth service, were found beneath the rubble.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#28220 Oct 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>The shutdown most certainly DID affect our financial situation, but have you heard that idiot Obama talk about it? As for IO's points, you TRULY have more idiotsy supporting you there. AND when ALL else fails, throw down the Bush card and follow it with the race card, so the race card will be next from you.
I don't know why I am even responding to you. Your defense of even acknowledging the muslim's by defending their holiday(s) is incredibly offensive to me. UGH. Disgusting.
With almost 2 Billion Muslims on this planet there must be 2 Billion terrorists.

Now that's a lot of terrorists.

Thankfully someone forgot to tell the 1,999,998,127 Muslims that they aren't ordinary people trying to raise their kids and live their lives, that they are terrorists.

That would be especially helpful to the children blown to bits by drone missile attacks at supper time because someone was paid $10K to say his third cousins wife's youngest brother's baker once smoked dope with a terrorist's girlfriend.

That kid might not understand exactly who is terrorizing who.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#28221 Oct 22, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Geez, I wonder why you're avoiding the question,
is it because the answer would show you to be an ignorant bigot.

Let's try this again.

Riddle me this...
What religion were these terrorists?

2 Charged in 1963 Church Blast That Killed 4 Birmingham Girls
By KEVIN SACK
Published: May 18, 2000
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/05/18/us/2-charge...

Nearly 37 years after a bombing that horrified the nation, the authorities here charged two longtime suspects with murder today in the deaths of four black girls in the explosion at Birmingham's 16th Street Baptist Church.

Thomas E. Blanton Jr. and Bobby Frank Cherry, both of whom were affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan and have been considered suspects for decades in the 1963 bombing, turned themselves in this morning after being indicted by a state grand jury on Tuesday. They are being held in the Jefferson County jail here without bond.

...The Birmingham bombing holds a special place in civil rights history because of the randomness of its violence, the sacredness of its target and the innocence of its victims. The four girls -- Denise McNair, 11, and Addie Mae Collins, Carole Robertson and Cynthia Wesley, all 14 -- died in a dressing room in the church basement when the bomb detonated at 10:19 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 15, 1963. About 20 other people were injured. The bomb, apparently hidden under the church steps the night before, blew the face of Jesus out of a stained glass window. The bodies of the girls, who were dressed in white for an annual youth service, were found beneath the rubble.
Yesterday's terrorist may be today's freedom fighter - depending on who gets to write the history.

http://www.rense.com/general21/pastzionist.ht...

The "Winners" always get to decide which "terrorists" weren't terrorists - that's just reality.

The "take away" is to be careful when allowing people to throw the "terrorist" label around frivolously, because just as "patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" - "terrorism is a great excuse to steal liberties, and make money."
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#28222 Oct 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...You are in the same category as IO. I don't read your COMPLETELY IGNORANT posts because you two are the problem in this country. Hopefully, "enough" will be reached sooner rather than later and you'll be relegated back to where you belong and the rest of us will get to the business of making this country great again.
Where exactly do we belong?

If the rest of us will make the country great again, then you should be able to describe a time when it was great before, when was that time period?

What criteria defines the greatness of that period?
Complete Idiots

Blairsville, GA

#28223 Oct 22, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Yep,
it's true,
In order of appearance that was: Bill in Dullville, Sqyntergy, and the poster known as "Who, What, Where and How." OMTE and Fat Dave also can be interchanged with the later.
Talk about lame

Columbus, GA

#28224 Oct 22, 2013
Don't forget. Those with all of the positive little colorful 3rd grade icons know everything, while those with the lame, derogatory little colorful 3rd grade icons know nothing. Gotta get it right. Hahahahahahaaaa!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#28225 Oct 22, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Yep,
it's true,
You and IO's gameplan is REALLY worn out. You do the same-thing everyday. You got to be on the government's payroll to be this dumb, dummy!? Why can't you and Obama just admit you're both failures,get rid of Obamacare and move on. Obamacare is the proof you're a failure, dummy. At least find another playbook, this one's worn-out.:(
http://www.politifake.org/image/political/120...
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

Barney, GA

#28226 Oct 22, 2013
I enjoyed the fact, Jay Carney was asked how many Americans had signed up for Obamascare. His answer was honest, "thousands." Not tens of thousands, not hundreds of thousands, not millions...... "thousands."
Go Jay!!!! You finally answered ONE question directly & honestly...... Now, of course there was more discussion about "glitches." :) Those darn glitches.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#28227 Oct 22, 2013
whom wrote:
Wow!!
"New Study:’2013 ranks as one of the least extreme U.S. weather years ever’– Many bad weather events at ‘historically low levels’"
http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10/18/new-st...
ClimateDepot.com is the website of Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow employee Marc Morano, a conservative global warming denier who previously served as environmental communications director for a vocal political denier of climate change, Republican Sen. James Inhofe.

Donors Trust and Donors Capital Fund, based out of the DC suburb of Alexandria, VA, have sent $118 million to the ‘climate denial machine‘ from 2002-2010, according to a Greenpeace analysis featured in the Guardian. The graph above, from the article, illustrates the significance of this money as compared to giants like Koch and Exxon.

Of course, the Koch brothers are part of the Donors Trust network, using the DONORS groups to hide their own giving to a variety of corporate front groups. Because of the obscurity provided by DONORS, we don’t know exactly who is getting exactly how much of the Koch payments to Donors Trust and Donors Capital Fund.

An accompanying article by the Guardian shows how the DONORS groups provide large portions of organizations’ entire budgets, such as the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, which even among climate deniers is notably anti-scientific.

The support helped the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (Cfact), expand from $600,000 to $3m annual operation. In 2010, Cfact received nearly half of its budget from those anonymous donors, the records show.
----------

You've been victimized by propaganda. The Koch Brothers, who have massive coal interests, who want no regulations regarding their pollution-related activities paid for that information to be written, and for you to see it.

You're a pawn, being misled intentionally by propaganda. Through your ignorance you're helping make America a worse place. Republicans LOVE stupid people - they're the only ones who fall for their crap. You sir, and one of the idiots making America a worse place by consuming their misleading information like a cow eating grass.

True story.

AND - just for those who can't keep all those words together long enough to comprehend what I wrote:

Koch Brothers ---> Coal Plants ----> BIG PROFITS--->>>BIG POLLUTION-->--Koch Brothers---> Big $$$$$-----> DONORS TRUST NETWORK--> BIG $$$$----->COMMITTEE FOR A CONSTRUCTIVE TOMORROW---->>>> > PROPAGANDA ARTICLE ---->>> UNINFORMED RIGHT-WING WACKO PROPAGANDA SLURPER-----> VOTING BOOTH----->>> A worse America.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#28228 Oct 22, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
ClimateDepot.com is the website of Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow employee Marc Morano, a conservative global warming denier who previously served as environmental communications director for a vocal political denier of climate change, Republican Sen. James Inhofe.
Donors Trust and Donors Capital Fund, based out of the DC suburb of Alexandria, VA, have sent $118 million to the ‘climate denial machine‘ from 2002-2010, according to a Greenpeace analysis featured in the Guardian. The graph above, from the article, illustrates the significance of this money as compared to giants like Koch and Exxon.
Of course, the Koch brothers are part of the Donors Trust network, using the DONORS groups to hide their own giving to a variety of corporate front groups. Because of the obscurity provided by DONORS, we don’t know exactly who is getting exactly how much of the Koch payments to Donors Trust and Donors Capital Fund.
An accompanying article by the Guardian shows how the DONORS groups provide large portions of organizations’ entire budgets, such as the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow, which even among climate deniers is notably anti-scientific.
The support helped the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (Cfact), expand from $600,000 to $3m annual operation. In 2010, Cfact received nearly half of its budget from those anonymous donors, the records show.
----------
You've been victimized by propaganda. The Koch Brothers, who have massive coal interests, who want no regulations regarding their pollution-related activities paid for that information to be written, and for you to see it.
You're a pawn, being misled intentionally by propaganda. Through your ignorance you're helping make America a worse place. Republicans LOVE stupid people - they're the only ones who fall for their crap. You sir, and one of the idiots making America a worse place by consuming their misleading information like a cow eating grass.
True story.
AND - just for those who can't keep all those words together long enough to comprehend what I wrote:
Koch Brothers ---> Coal Plants ----> BIG PROFITS--->>>BIG POLLUTION-->--Koch Brothers---> Big $$$$$-----> DONORS TRUST NETWORK--> BIG $$$$----->COMMITTEE FOR A CONSTRUCTIVE TOMORROW---->>>> > PROPAGANDA ARTICLE ---->>> UNINFORMED RIGHT-WING WACKO PROPAGANDA SLURPER-----> VOTING BOOTH----->>> A worse America.
Then why didn't you just post the "readers digest" version in the first place?
Just sayin

Aurora, OH

#28229 Oct 22, 2013
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#28230 Oct 22, 2013
Here's some key word phrases, that one could google..... If they were interested in who and/or what actually triggered/caused the financial collapse of 2008. Instead of just blaming Bush......
"Schumer caused Indymac run"
"Schumer and Soros Indybank"
"Soros funds Obama"
I've tried to post links, but topix erases them.
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28231 Oct 22, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing is for sure, the shutdown certainly didn't help our financial situation, did it? How many billions of dollars did the government lose because of it?
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting IO's points, RWWs only have limited memory. Those 16 days really didn't happen, so it couldn't effected the economy. Just like we really didn't invade a couple of countries under Bush or give tax cuts to the rich. Only on RWW Wacko World.
Yeah, what really helps is raising the debt ceiling so this country can keep over spending our tax dollars. That is using the old bean isn't it? Pure nonsense that only makes sense to liberals such as yourself.
Just sayin

Aurora, OH

#28232 Oct 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Here's some key word phrases, that one could google..... If they were interested in who and/or what actually triggered/caused the financial collapse of 2008. Instead of just blaming Bush......
"Schumer caused Indymac run"
"Schumer and Soros Indybank"
"Soros funds Obama"
I've tried to post links, but topix erases them.
Impeach Obama Today!
It was congress that created the S&L disaster as well. But they do know everything and are smarter than we the middle class taxpayers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#28233 Oct 22, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
True story.
Wow, imagine that...another post about the Koch Brothers...

Yawwwnnn...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 11 elder abuse 50
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug 10 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug 10 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug 2 FLNDN 6
Watch Out Woodbine Aug 2 BellSouth 1
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul 21 Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul '17 Jeb 1,232

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages