Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28058 Oct 20, 2013
Str8 8 wrote:
<quoted text>Empty cup. Prove me wrong
Not only are you a clueless and uninformed voter, you are also too lazy to Google links that Synergy and others gave you. No wonder you are uneducated.
Idiots Abound

Blairsville, GA

#28059 Oct 20, 2013
Str8 8 wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao. And you're to be taken seriously. Col Mustard in the Library with a Rope.
I think "Who, What, When, or Where" has lost his tin-foil hat.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28060 Oct 20, 2013
Str8 8 wrote:
<quoted text>LMao. last time i look that would be FM and FM. not FF and FF. My comprehension is just fine.
Been there, Done that. Didn't you read my post? Most excellent
Actually, I was thinking Fannie Freddie and typed FF twice.
Your conprehension is NOT fine. Did you go to that other thread I pointed you to????
I don't know which post you are referring to.

(You are a regular poster who has changed ID's. Awwww....you didn't have to go to all that trouble just for US. rotfl)

Location hidden

#28061 Oct 20, 2013
Str8 8 wrote:
<quoted text>You're joking me right. Link from Motley Fool and Wordpress. Really. I occasionally read articles pertaining to stock @ Motley Fool. But even that taken with grain of salt. And wordpress like wiki. you can throw up a page and and write anything you wish. no credibility at all in your posts. Give me a tangible source and i'll give it a read. Thats some funny chit there Bubba
You are trying too hard to disguise who you are. Interesting....your vocabulary seems quite a bit more advanced than your grammar. Give it up.

Location hidden

#28062 Oct 20, 2013
Str8 8 wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao. And you're to be taken seriously. Col Mustard in the Library with a Rope.
Hmmmm.....grammar a little better. Spelling better, too. Give it up.

Douglasville, GA

#28063 Oct 20, 2013
whom wrote:
Jeb bush can be crossed off the 2016 presidential election ballot. He'll never get the tea party vote...
May not even get his Son's vote...
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/jeb-b...
We now know just who are the real conservatives and which ones are the slick elite gutless, two faced lying politicians. This last shutdown proved that.
You should admit now that I have been right. There is only one party disguised as two. The tea party just proved it.

Location hidden

#28064 Oct 20, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "Who, What, When, or Where" has lost his tin-foil hat.
Then that must be HIS hat YOU'RE wearing then. THIEF!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28065 Oct 20, 2013
Str8 8 wrote:
<quoted text> uuuh Oh. you didn't place the blame on a Democrat. Boy are you gonna get it. lol
you got that right, bud. When they start pucking up, sucking up and circling the wagons- it is like a shark frenzy - you better get out of the way! LOL

Douglasville, GA

#28066 Oct 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
OBVIOUSLY, you haven't. If you had, you would KNOW better and wouldn't be posting such absurdity.
Maybe he has been in a coma for the last 10 years.

Douglasville, GA

#28067 Oct 20, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
There's not one person, entity, political party, etc. that can be blamed for the housing bubble situation. But one thing is for sure, the root of it was mostly greed.
Idiots abound is the correct name for you. Are you still trying to rewrite history?

Douglasville, GA

#28068 Oct 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying too hard to disguise who you are. Interesting....your vocabulary seems quite a bit more advanced than your grammar. Give it up.
STR8 is playing you guys. You have given him or her quite enough information as he or she was too lazy to look it up. Now I believe that this person is just pulling your chain for the heck of it.
Str8 8

Douglasville, GA

#28069 Oct 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was thinking Fannie Freddie and typed FF twice.
Your conprehension is NOT fine. Did you go to that other thread I pointed you to????
I don't know which post you are referring to.
(You are a regular poster who has changed ID's. Awwww....you didn't have to go to all that trouble just for US. rotfl)
Actually. I'm not a regular poster. But I have posted here in yrs past. My comprehension is fine as stated. But your spelling of same is incorrect.

"I don't know which post you are referring to." Of course you don't.Not suprised
Idiots Abound

Blairsville, GA

#28070 Oct 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots abound is the correct name for you. Are you still trying to rewrite history?
It was seem that quite a few of you tin-foil hat wearers want to rewrite history.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#28071 Oct 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know how Frank and Dodd are relevant to the housing crisis than I'm afraid you have proved the "clueless and uneducated liberal" label is accurate.
Obviously, I approve of this comment...

:)

Douglasville, GA

#28072 Oct 20, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
<quoted text>
It was seem that quite a few of you tin-foil hat wearers want to rewrite history.
Why bother? It is what it is, and we should learn from it. Not try to spin it or make excuses for it, or excuse people that were involved.
Time to man up and call things what they really are. That is the only way to straighten out and solve our problems. Everything in life is not pleasant. You desperately need a reality check.
If wearing a tin hat gives me reality, then I'll happily wear it to my grave.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#28073 Oct 20, 2013
Str8 8 wrote:
<quoted text> uuuh Oh. you didn't place the blame on a Democrat. Boy are you gonna get it. lol
...just be careful about posting anything intelligent- they will switch the 'you and I', steal it, call it clever and declare victory!
Str8 8

Douglasville, GA

#28074 Oct 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
STR8 is playing you guys. You have given him or her quite enough information as he or she was too lazy to look it up. Now I believe that this person is just pulling your chain for the heck of it.
You're right about one thing BIG D. I love tipping over the Tea cups? Other than that. You're not even close in you assessment. Your Id is new to me. But Synergy and whom have been here for years upon years. One spewing their conspiracy theories. And the other cant see the forrest for the trees. I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which. What BS. I've read the Housing and Reinvestment act as well as the many changes as well the pros and con over the decades. So many hands and so many changes that its a gray area when placing the blame or thanks. Enough BS.

Bring The second Dump <<(Clue For you )truck. Right Synergy?
Anyway. It's been fun visiting with the Knuckleheads. the sandbox is your.

Still love ya Syn TC. My job is done here. Poof
Str8 8

Douglasville, GA

#28075 Oct 20, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, I approve of this comment...
:)
Still cant think for yourself Billie? Just one-liners in affirmation of others comments. Dodd Frank Your ass. Only a small piece of the pie..
Str8 8

Douglasville, GA

#28076 Oct 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he has been in a coma for the last 10 years.
Not at all. Been living the Dream in Realtime. Where as you Rock Dwellers have been growing fat asses as you sit at your PC living virtually.

Str8 8

Douglasville, GA

#28077 Oct 20, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are wrong.$200 million a year is a drop in the bucket of federal spending, while the mortgage was in the billions..
This link tells the story of the mortgage crisis...
https://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/2008...
And this link tells the story of the American Dream Downpayment Act.
http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/american-dream-dow...
The 2 programs are NOT the same. The mortgage crisis involved Freddie and Fannie, while the Dream Act involved HUD.
If you can prove the links wrong, have at it.....your word ain't worth spit...
So Hud homes don't carry mortgages? Quit sniffing the thermite. It doesn't matter. Asshole. You're looking thru a keyhole, When the windows 2 ft away. No need to disprove. The links are laughable enough. Both links are nothing but opinions. No barring on anything but pushing a bias agenda. And the motley Fool. Did you even read their logo when you did a quick google to find something specifically to back you BS. And quite frankly i could give a rats ass to you worthless opinion of my word. or anything else you vermin spew forth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 22 Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages