Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#27903 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This wasn't such a problem until CB and IO joined the forum. Too bad. It's just the liberal MO these days. When all else fails, resort to name calling. The WEIRD thing is, they hate Bill because he uses "clueless", "uninformed" and "irony". Their double standand has gotten downright despicable.
It's hard to tell what the discussion is about anymore, you guys have a hard time staying focused and on-topic. The quote above from BigDave1 was a partial-quote and he went on to all kinds of wrong conclusions by not comprehending the full though.

Anyway - if the subject is name calling- you're wrong again. I rarely do anything more than throw in a "RWW" from time to time when it's appropriate. Bill in D'ville is the exception - but those aren't hateful names - they're just accurate and appropriate adjectives.
just sayin

Abbeville, GA

#27904 Oct 19, 2013
All of this bickering and name calling comes down to what? Pride?
I lifted this quote. See what you think.
"... I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment..."

There is good and bad on both sides of the aisle, always has been.
Now, I rather identify with the more conservative side and find the progressive movement dangerous to the health and well being of this country and for the generations to follow us.
That is my opinion, not given by fox news, but a reflection of my upbringing, my faith and my experience in life. It wasn't always this way, but has developed as I've gotten older.
I don't walk lock step with the Tea Party, but I do agree with some (repeat some) of their ideas.
I beleive that marriage is between one man and one woman, that abortion, euthanasia and capital punishment are wrong. I don't think it right to use illegal immigrants as a scapegoat for all of our problems. We hired them and gave them cause to come here. We were fortunate enough to be born here and have it better than anyone else anywhere on earth. Illegals in my opinion should be granted green cards, required to learn English and put at the rear of the line for citizenship, but the border needs to be secured here and now.
I believe all laws should apply to everyone equally.
What do you believe?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27905 Oct 19, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
<quoted text>
They're like parrots... they can only repeat what they hear on Fox News.
.....says the Air America Master of the Universe. Oh! Oops!

Geee. It's just like how threatened you feel by the "dying out", "insignificant" Tea Party. You criticize FOX, however you "own" the other stations, but you lose sleep over FOX. Scaredy cats. BOO!!!!!

Location hidden

#27906 Oct 19, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to tell what the discussion is about anymore, you guys have a hard time staying focused and on-topic. The quote above from BigDave1 was a partial-quote and he went on to all kinds of wrong conclusions by not comprehending the full though.
Anyway - if the subject is name calling- you're wrong again. I rarely do anything more than throw in a "RWW" from time to time when it's appropriate. Bill in D'ville is the exception - but those aren't hateful names - they're just accurate and appropriate adjectives.
CB, I am going to give you a prime example of how you appear on Topix.

Conservatives: Today is Saturday.
CB: You are wrong and illogical. Today is the day after Friday and the day before Sunday. Those of you who don't agree with the way I stated this, are wrong, wrong, wrong. MY calendar is always right. YOUR calendar is ALWAYS WRONG. If a left wing source says today is actually MONDAY, well you are ALL wrong again because that means TODAY is actually MONDAY.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27907 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, too. Thought there was hope.
Oh, excusssssse me, I am supposed to let your pompous- ass little hero insult and degrade and take it with a grain of salt- course, that is what you, Ag and Dave would do, right. Come to think of it, that is what you all did when someone DARED to criticize your pet ahole, right.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27908 Oct 19, 2013
gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>can you guys ever come up with anything that is original or do you just wait for us say something so you can imitate and mock it?
I frankly on my part, I thought it was kind of clever.
just sayin

Abbeville, GA

#27909 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, excusssssse me, I am supposed to let your pompous- ass little hero insult and degrade and take it with a grain of salt- course, that is what you, Ag and Dave would do, right. Come to think of it, that is what you all did when someone DARED to criticize your pet ahole, right.
There is nothing powerful or persuasive in this.
Idiots Abound

Blairsville, GA

#27910 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
.....says the Air America Master of the Universe. Oh! Oops!
Geee. It's just like how threatened you feel by the "dying out", "insignificant" Tea Party. You criticize FOX, however you "own" the other stations, but you lose sleep over FOX. Scaredy cats. BOO!!!!!
I don't watch any of them. Don't "own" any of them. Won't lose any sleep. But thanks for making my point by depending Fox News.

Douglasville, GA

#27911 Oct 19, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing powerful or persuasive in this.
It persuades me into thinking his IQ is much lower than I thought it was. I used to think he was fairly bright.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27912 Oct 19, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing powerful or persuasive in this.
maybe we need to come to some sort of understanding- everything that I post is not necessarily meant to be subjected to your approval or disapproval - I hope this does not hurt your feelings because it certainly was not meant to, you have a blessed day.

Location hidden

#27913 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, excusssssse me, I am supposed to let your pompous- ass little hero insult and degrade and take it with a grain of salt- course, that is what you, Ag and Dave would do, right. Come to think of it, that is what you all did when someone DARED to criticize your pet ahole, right.
No. Not expecting you to take it. Did I insult you? You mentioned MY name in your VULGAR post. Yet! Those of us you named, are supposed to take it from YOU? See how that works? ALL we have asked is that you keep it clean. That seems to be an impossible endeavor for you. YOU brought others into YOUR post. I guess THAT'S okay because THAT is the liberal way.

Douglasville, GA

#27914 Oct 19, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't remember me writing that but never mind it does not matter. The important thing is that I must have comprehended your thoughts perfectly as I must have come to different conclusions than your own.
You normally are not quite like IO, as you throw out a name here and there and not 5 in a row on one post as IO does.
You must admit that it cheapens and lessens the impact of your post.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27915 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I frankly on my part, I thought it was kind of clever.
thanks Dave, it's too bad that syn and Ag does not share your sense of humor- but they women and I suspect that they are going through that 'dramatic change'- if you know what I mean!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#27916 Oct 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It persuades me into thinking his IQ is much lower than I thought it was. I used to think he was fairly bright.
ur kidding, right?
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27917 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Not expecting you to take it. Did I insult you? You mentioned MY name in your VULGAR post. Yet! Those of us you named, are supposed to take it from YOU? See how that works? ALL we have asked is that you keep it clean. That seems to be an impossible endeavor for you. YOU brought others into YOUR post. I guess THAT'S okay because THAT is the liberal way.
what in the hell are you talking about- VULGAR? asskissin' & puckermarks is now vulgar? gimme a dasmn break, girl.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27918 Oct 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Obamacare sucks like Obama and all his queer buddies!:)
http://blog.heritage.org/2013/10/16/this-obam...
Impeach Obama Today!
Waaaaaahhhhh !

Waaaaaahhhhh !

Waaaaaahhhhh !

That mean old Obama wants to enforce the democratically enacted law that make me pay for my own medical care.

We Right Wing Wackos never, ever, ever, pay for anything we demand the government provide -wars, Medicare, Medicare Part D, Tax Cuts for the Rich - nothing - ever.

Damn... I have a headache-- I'll head over to the ER for some free medical care and medicine - I can't wait to qualify for Medicare and that great government provided care.

Douglasville, GA

#27919 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>thanks Dave, it's too bad that syn and Ag does not share your sense of humor- but they women and I suspect that they are going through that 'dramatic change'- if you know what I mean!
Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but remember when you use or mention my name, and I see it, I will reply. Depending on your remarks you may or may not like my reply. Be respectful to me and I will be respectful to you. That is the rules.
May I point out to you that you are writing and referring to Ladies in a inappropriate manner and it is rude and impolite on your part to address them in the manner that you have. It makes you sound young and immature. I think you are better than that. Prove me right.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27920 Oct 19, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
<quoted text>They're like parrots... they can only repeat what they hear on Fox News.
Fox Noise announce three weeks ago that ObamaCare has been a completely failure.

Amazing ... Since ObamaCarr had never actually been implemented at the time.

Truth is just to much to demand from Right Wing Wacko Planet's No. 1 Network.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27921 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no, no- you brought YOURSELVES into the post. It was one-on-one between Mr. Bill and someone else when you ,Ag, and Dave decided that it was an 'unfair match', and chose to pile on.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27922 Oct 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>This wasn't such a problem until CB and IO joined the forum. Too bad. It's just the liberal MO these days. When all else fails, resort to name calling. The WEIRD thing is, they hate Bill because he uses "clueless", "uninformed" and "irony". Their double standand has gotten downright despicable.
We don't hate anyone.

In fact we love you.

Without your posts, it's possible someone, somewhere, somehow, sometime, might not see the "wacko", indisputably linked with Right Wing, and thus fail to grasp the reality of "Right Wing Wacko."

God bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Pastor Found Guilty Of Molesting Teena... Apr 17 Here is what I 7
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Apr 14 Showtime 35
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Apr 14 Showtime 32
News Melvin Shares Life Story in Young Stranger Apr 12 Greg B 1
Creative Landscaping Mar 31 Stole from me 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mar 28 Meme 1,227
ex sheriff bennett Mar 28 in the know 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance