Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27737 Oct 18, 2013
At least the EU takes the NSA spying seriously.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/17/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#27738 Oct 18, 2013
Al Gore beating his I want to get richer drums again.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-18/gore...

The problem is that the man is a liar and preys on the uneducated suckers of the world.
Want actual fact? Click on this link.
http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10/18/new-st...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#27739 Oct 18, 2013
I guess the U.S. Government should give into their demands and if needed let Mexico take over our country. I am sure most of these demonstrators would love to see the U.S. of America changed to the U.S. of Mexico.
How dare any illegal alien demand any rights from our country!!
Anyone that listens to or caves into their demands is weak and cares more for Mexico than our own people.
We have a huge employment problem in this country with possibly 90 million people in need of a full time job. We have enough problem feeding and giving healthcare to our own people without illegal aliens demanding their non-existent rights.
They should go back to their own countries and demand their rights there. They will not go back because their own government will not tolerate it or their behavior. They see the U.S. as a pushover.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#27740 Oct 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
... Better start taking an American civics class so you will better understand the functions of our government.
+1

That's a major part of the problem, the clueless and uneducated don't want to know how things are supposed to work, just how to get more from the government...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#27741 Oct 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing, isn't it? He will ALWAYS be protected. Too many people are wanting this social experiment to succeed. If the truth were to ever be told, this administration is a colossal failure. He'll NEVER take nor be given the blame. No matter what. Will NEVER happen. The disappointing thing is that so many people(Democrats) are fine with his chaos and for some reason think that when everything shakes out, they won't be affected. Can't quite determine how they are coming to that conclusion, but that's how they roll.
+1

I'm wondering if the next "social experiment" will a female president of the libroid variety...
Annoying

Blairsville, GA

#27742 Oct 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
That's a major part of the problem, the clueless and uneducated don't want to know how things are supposed to work, just how to get more from the government...
So, do tell us how it works. Like a minority of Republicans ignoring the fact that a bill passed in Congress, was signed into law by the President, was upheld by the Supreme Court. So then the minority decided to shut down the government because they lost?? Maybe you need to go back to civics class.
Annoying

Blairsville, GA

#27743 Oct 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
At least the EU takes the NSA spying seriously.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/17/...
Didn't Bush start that spying stuff??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#27744 Oct 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Right Wingers never, ever, ever pay for their wars, their tax cuts for the rich, their Medicare Part D, or their medical care.
They are simply welfare loving freeloading deadbeats.
As usual, the Right Wingers blow up everything they touch, and leave it to the grown-ups to fix the danger they cause.
Great Post! Thankfully srayed these bed bugs good the last election so we can feel somewhat comfortable for 3 years.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#27745 Oct 18, 2013
Annoying wrote:
<quoted text>
This PUNK started a lot of bad things but the spying and warrantless wiretapping and listening to cell phones by cowards at the DEA and NSA continue. WE have got to start class action lawsuits against the justice department and maybe we will see some justice
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#27746 Oct 18, 2013
Thankfully Mitt romney lost big time.
Informed Opinion

United States

#27747 Oct 18, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>Bush 2 did serve in the National guard while Clinton made every effort to avoid the draft.
info on Clinton....

""In the autumn of 1969, Clinton entered the draft but received a high number (311) and was never called to serve -- however, Clinton made every effort to avoid the draft prior to entering it.

First, Bill Clinton received education deferments while at Georgetown and Oxford (where he helped organize demonstrations against the war). Second, Clinton attempted to avoid the draft for four years by enrolling, but never joining, the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC). Clinton had enrolled in the ROTC hoping to avoid military service for four years, but, wanting a future in politics, had a change of heart and entered the draft.

In December 1969, safe from the draft with his high lottery number, Clinton changed his mind about joining the ROTC program and wrote a letter to the director of the ROTC program thanking him "for saving me from the draft" and regretted misleading him by not revealing the extent of his opposition to the war. The letter was leaked by the Pentagon to ABC news early in the 1992 fueled criticism of candidate Clinton's character.""

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996/candidate...
Oh please.

Don't embarrass yourself further by claiming Bush's daddy arranging for Junior to hide in the Texas Air National Guard while happily sending poor kids to die in Vietnam was anything other than a sniveling coward taking advantage of daddy's money and power.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#27748 Oct 18, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>This PUNK started a lot of bad things but the spying and warrantless wiretapping and listening to cell phones by cowards at the DEA and NSA continue. WE have got to start class action lawsuits against the justice department and maybe we will see some justice
Ahh... So you're a Rand Paul fan too. Huh? ;0
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/B2/201...
I would have never guessed that you were a closet Republican. LoL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Informed Opinion

United States

#27749 Oct 18, 2013
Annoying wrote:
<quoted text>So, do tell us how it works. Like a minority of Republicans ignoring the fact that a bill passed in Congress, was signed into law by the President, was upheld by the Supreme Court. So then the minority decided to shut down the government because they lost?? Maybe you need to go back to civics class.
Great post.

Right Wing Teapublicans hate democracy.

Just saw that too many American students were voting in North Carolina and so the Right Wing Wackos there decided that "Government Issued Photo ID" doesn't include "Government Issued Photo IDs" issued by the government's universities.

Gotta do something to keep educated people from voting there.

Annoying

Blairsville, GA

#27750 Oct 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Right Wing Teapublicans hate democracy.
Just saw that too many American students were voting in North Carolina and so the Right Wing Wackos there decided that "Government Issued Photo ID" doesn't include "Government Issued Photo IDs" issued by the government's universities.
Gotta do something to keep educated people from voting there.
Yeah thanks, I noticed that the usual suspects on here who flap on about everything Obama (who I didn't vote for) didn't comment on this post. I guess they were hiding their faces in shame. Who needs democracy, right. By the way, let's thanks those "Teapublicans" as you call them for holding us hostage and causing unnecessary costs.
Informed Opinion

United States

#27751 Oct 18, 2013
Annoying wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah thanks, I noticed that the usual suspects on here who flap on about everything Obama (who I didn't vote for) didn't comment on this post. I guess they were hiding their faces in shame. Who needs democracy, right. By the way, let's thanks those "Teapublicans" as you call them for holding us hostage and causing unnecessary costs.
You're so right.

Their extortion increased the costs of government, and proved to the world that we now have a minority in our government willing to sink the boat, if the majority doesn't surrender to their terrorist demands.

By the way, just noticed that Texas Right Wingers,
(having recently proven they demand the government dictate to women that old white men get to dictate to them what happens in their uterus),
now fearing women will vote the Right Wing Wackos out of office,
are engaged in preventing women from voting in Texas.

Right Wingers truly hate democracy.
that poing

Dahlonega, GA

#27752 Oct 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, how will I sleep at night???
One moron, many sock puppets. They just love to talk to themselves, nobody real will have anything to do with them. So they exist on Topix. The one called Bill is the most ridiculous one of the bunch with all its made up friends an imaginary money, its just the funniest thing going.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27753 Oct 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind of political chaos we have now is insane. I've not witnessed anything like this before. In a normal situation, the parties seem to at least work together on SOME issues. This administration is irretrievably broken. I don't think I have to tell you whom I blame for it.
You actually started out making good sense- but then the wacko brain(dead) cells kicked in and you veered off course- TOO BAD!

Douglasville, GA

#27754 Oct 18, 2013
Annoying wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was started by President Harry Truman in 1952.
The NSA started data mining in 2007.
Bush did sign the warrantless search warrant act.
So the answer is, no Bush did not start that spying stuff.
I am not a Bush fan but you can't hang everything on him. His Patriot Act did give the government much more latitude with surveillance of Americans.
Seems as the Obama Administration gave the NSA a thumbs up on what they could get away with.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27755 Oct 18, 2013
meant for to read wacko brain cells(dead).....^^^,sorry

Douglasville, GA

#27756 Oct 18, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>This PUNK started a lot of bad things but the spying and warrantless wiretapping and listening to cell phones by cowards at the DEA and NSA continue. WE have got to start class action lawsuits against the justice department and maybe we will see some justice
Do you not realize that A Democratic Administration under President Obama is now in charge Of the Justice Department and the NSA? I guess that would make Obama also a punk for allowing this operation to continue?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area Apr 29 JWB 7
Anyone know? Apr 21 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr '15 SAY NOTHING 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE