Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#27730 Oct 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
No intent to "smack" anyone down, but you have been shown to be clueless and uneducated when it comes to taxes (personal and corporate), the economy and how businesses operate. Some would consider it a smack down, I don't and don't care.
Am I concerned that someone on an anonymous board doesn't "like" my posts? Nah, I don't worry or care about anyone in here, other than the people I've met. Your opinion matters nada to moi. I couldn't care less...
Sorry Bucko, but you're wrong (clueless and educated, perhaps). And, you're just plain lying. You didn't show me to be "clueless and uneducated when it comes to taxes (personal and corporate)." That's just what you think of anyone who isn't you. And that's why everyone (well, except for the brainless Synergy) hates you. And let's face it, little Bill, if you got any attention or respect at home, you wouldn't be trying to find it on Topix.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27731 Oct 18, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Bucko, but you're wrong (clueless and educated, perhaps). And, you're just plain lying. You didn't show me to be "clueless and uneducated when it comes to taxes (personal and corporate)." That's just what you think of anyone who isn't you. And that's why everyone (well, except for the brainless Synergy) hates you. And let's face it, little Bill, if you got any attention or respect at home, you wouldn't be trying to find it on Topix.
I know Bill and you don't. I know him to be a great family man, kind, generous and intelligent. If that makes me brainless, then so be it. You(an empty shell- I had rather be me.) take this silly stuff on Topix entirely to personally. Good grief.

Location hidden

#27732 Oct 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere, on some planet, in some universe, that post might make sense.
I wouldn't expect a wet brain like you to understand that or anything else.
just sayin

Twinsburg, OH

#27733 Oct 18, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
An awful lot of hate and anger in this post. I thought progressives were loving and tolerant.

Location hidden

#27734 Oct 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do, it's called a consensus.
It can be seen every time you claim someone got their butt kicked, or every time you claim that someone has no credibility, or every time you give someone a +1 approval, or every time you reference some poll that supports a favored position.. You're simply re-affirming support for your core ideology and come away from the encounter recharged.
lol Soooooo, you look at the little judgy things on Topix and go out and celebrate/or cry because you think that means your candidate is going to win/lose?????????? Well, I can honestly say that I'm not surprised. You have outdone yourself on this one. The only confirmation I get from Topix is that the liberals, YOU in particular, are ZOMBIES who shuffle along h*ll bent on taking away more and more of our freedom and putting it in the hands of this disfunctional government. Have you signed up for Obamacare?

Location hidden

#27735 Oct 18, 2013
.....take this stuff on Topix entire TOO not To.......

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27736 Oct 18, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Sticks and stones will break my bones---You get the idea.
You are ignorant and really don't know squat. You name call and accuse people and have no facts or basis for it. That makes you pretty weak in my book. You talk and act like you have the Little Man Complex. What is your problem?
I know Bill and he is none of the things that you accuse him of. He is everything that Synergy says about him. No, he isn't a god or a saint, but just a good man. That is all most of us guys should really want to be. A good man.

Douglasville, GA

#27737 Oct 18, 2013
At least the EU takes the NSA spying seriously.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/17/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#27738 Oct 18, 2013
Al Gore beating his I want to get richer drums again.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-18/gore...

The problem is that the man is a liar and preys on the uneducated suckers of the world.
Want actual fact? Click on this link.
http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/10/18/new-st...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#27739 Oct 18, 2013
I guess the U.S. Government should give into their demands and if needed let Mexico take over our country. I am sure most of these demonstrators would love to see the U.S. of America changed to the U.S. of Mexico.
How dare any illegal alien demand any rights from our country!!
Anyone that listens to or caves into their demands is weak and cares more for Mexico than our own people.
We have a huge employment problem in this country with possibly 90 million people in need of a full time job. We have enough problem feeding and giving healthcare to our own people without illegal aliens demanding their non-existent rights.
They should go back to their own countries and demand their rights there. They will not go back because their own government will not tolerate it or their behavior. They see the U.S. as a pushover.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#27740 Oct 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
... Better start taking an American civics class so you will better understand the functions of our government.
+1

That's a major part of the problem, the clueless and uneducated don't want to know how things are supposed to work, just how to get more from the government...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#27741 Oct 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing, isn't it? He will ALWAYS be protected. Too many people are wanting this social experiment to succeed. If the truth were to ever be told, this administration is a colossal failure. He'll NEVER take nor be given the blame. No matter what. Will NEVER happen. The disappointing thing is that so many people(Democrats) are fine with his chaos and for some reason think that when everything shakes out, they won't be affected. Can't quite determine how they are coming to that conclusion, but that's how they roll.
+1

I'm wondering if the next "social experiment" will a female president of the libroid variety...
Annoying

Blairsville, GA

#27742 Oct 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
That's a major part of the problem, the clueless and uneducated don't want to know how things are supposed to work, just how to get more from the government...
So, do tell us how it works. Like a minority of Republicans ignoring the fact that a bill passed in Congress, was signed into law by the President, was upheld by the Supreme Court. So then the minority decided to shut down the government because they lost?? Maybe you need to go back to civics class.
Annoying

Blairsville, GA

#27743 Oct 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
At least the EU takes the NSA spying seriously.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/17/...
Didn't Bush start that spying stuff??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#27744 Oct 18, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Right Wingers never, ever, ever pay for their wars, their tax cuts for the rich, their Medicare Part D, or their medical care.
They are simply welfare loving freeloading deadbeats.
As usual, the Right Wingers blow up everything they touch, and leave it to the grown-ups to fix the danger they cause.
Great Post! Thankfully srayed these bed bugs good the last election so we can feel somewhat comfortable for 3 years.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#27745 Oct 18, 2013
Annoying wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Bush start that spying stuff??
This PUNK started a lot of bad things but the spying and warrantless wiretapping and listening to cell phones by cowards at the DEA and NSA continue. WE have got to start class action lawsuits against the justice department and maybe we will see some justice
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#27746 Oct 18, 2013
Thankfully Mitt romney lost big time.
Informed Opinion

United States

#27747 Oct 18, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>Bush 2 did serve in the National guard while Clinton made every effort to avoid the draft.
info on Clinton....

""In the autumn of 1969, Clinton entered the draft but received a high number (311) and was never called to serve -- however, Clinton made every effort to avoid the draft prior to entering it.

First, Bill Clinton received education deferments while at Georgetown and Oxford (where he helped organize demonstrations against the war). Second, Clinton attempted to avoid the draft for four years by enrolling, but never joining, the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC). Clinton had enrolled in the ROTC hoping to avoid military service for four years, but, wanting a future in politics, had a change of heart and entered the draft.

In December 1969, safe from the draft with his high lottery number, Clinton changed his mind about joining the ROTC program and wrote a letter to the director of the ROTC program thanking him "for saving me from the draft" and regretted misleading him by not revealing the extent of his opposition to the war. The letter was leaked by the Pentagon to ABC news early in the 1992 fueled criticism of candidate Clinton's character.""

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996/candidate...
Oh please.

Don't embarrass yourself further by claiming Bush's daddy arranging for Junior to hide in the Texas Air National Guard while happily sending poor kids to die in Vietnam was anything other than a sniveling coward taking advantage of daddy's money and power.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#27748 Oct 18, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>This PUNK started a lot of bad things but the spying and warrantless wiretapping and listening to cell phones by cowards at the DEA and NSA continue. WE have got to start class action lawsuits against the justice department and maybe we will see some justice
Ahh... So you're a Rand Paul fan too. Huh? ;0
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/B2/201...
I would have never guessed that you were a closet Republican. LoL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Informed Opinion

United States

#27749 Oct 18, 2013
Annoying wrote:
<quoted text>So, do tell us how it works. Like a minority of Republicans ignoring the fact that a bill passed in Congress, was signed into law by the President, was upheld by the Supreme Court. So then the minority decided to shut down the government because they lost?? Maybe you need to go back to civics class.
Great post.

Right Wing Teapublicans hate democracy.

Just saw that too many American students were voting in North Carolina and so the Right Wing Wackos there decided that "Government Issued Photo ID" doesn't include "Government Issued Photo IDs" issued by the government's universities.

Gotta do something to keep educated people from voting there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Thu Luv _ly Minded 1
delphina sumner??? (Jul '10) Mar 25 Just a Local 5
Stop offshore drilling from coming to Georgia Mar 21 nick 2
Booms (Jan '14) Mar 20 Elmer 6
Ghost of Surrency (Jan '11) Mar 17 ashley 15
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mar 16 merry m m 10
Thiokol Mar 4 berry 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]