Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27662 Oct 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Opp's I forgot to put in the web site for my post.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-par...

Now I wonder how Oh my forgot to post that link.....

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27663 Oct 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You originally claimed to be a furloughed federal work, when do you go back to work.

good point.......

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27664 Oct 17, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow, thank the Lord. Sitting here has made me crazier than you folks. But it's been interesting. No hard feelings. Carry on.

Yes, we thank the Lord also...no more paid vacation for you...

Also thanks for the insights from a federal gubmint worker, now we know why the gubmint bureaucracy is such a big mess........

Worker Bee indeed!! More like an Ant colony....

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27665 Oct 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
facts, just plain facts, REAL facts, no wonder you have such a difficult time with the reading comprehension.

Just sit back and take another molly drug....
I'll be sure and tell you the real fact when it comes along, and again with a lowly fact when it comes along.
I don't have trouble seeing false facts when they come along. all I need do is wait for one of your posts......

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27666 Oct 17, 2013
You need to talk to stelio kontos, he's been lacking on the job....
and is worried about some desk at Benning......

just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#27667 Oct 17, 2013
I lifted this quote regarding our wonderful federal government and wanted to place it here for all share the wisdom of it.
"Bureaucracy is the only type of organization where failure is rewarded with more money and power."

Rings true if you ask me.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27668 Oct 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
POT KETTLE BLACK!!! What in the heck is WRONG with you???????

He has a flat head... we used to call them neanderthals...

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27669 Oct 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm.....do you REALLY think we predict the outcome of elections by what happens on Topix? PLEASE tell me you DON'T believe that. Please.
Let me tell you a little story. When Obama was running the first time, a bunch of us from both sides would get on here and talk smack, etc. just like we do now. One of the infamous posters was named LewHolt. You may have heard of him. He is a Topix legend. Ole LewHolt loves him some Obama. He fought for him day and night. Well, the election came around and Obama won. Lew didn't rub it in our faces too badly. I was surprised as I am sure the other conservatives were. A few weeks after the election, there was a major jump in the stock market.(The market had been suffering). LewHolt came online and said(very nicely)...See! We've turned the corner. This is it. This is what I have been telling you about Obama. By the next week. all h*ll had broken lose in the housing market, foreclosures really started kicking in, people were losing their jobs right and left and well, the rest is history. Don't know whatever happened to 'ole Lew(Hi, Lew.) The whole point of this is that NO! Don't take anything too seriously that you read on Topix. Nothing much on topix is a reliable barometer for what is happening or going to happen in this country. The End.

A nice little fairy tale for a bad little boy in south georgia.....
do you reckon he went to sleep....

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27670 Oct 17, 2013
"Reporter Asks 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron What It's Like to Film in Space"

And when realizing his dquestion was dumb, tries to make lite of it.
HHmmm, sounds like some libroids here........

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27671 Oct 17, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
AH! But I will be willing to bet you, that you googled it, thinking you were going to find a real person behind it, huh? You had no clue it was a character from "American Dad", did you? And who cares? Life is a cartoon. People judge each other here with cartoon peanuts, light bulbs, etc. What's the difference. If I get judged harshly, that means the Human factor is still alive and well, and win or lose, I at least got my point across. Others believe as I do, as well as others believe in what you think, but I don't go putting cartoon opinions up in the form of inanimate objects if I see something I like, or don't like. Yeah.
If you look back when you first posted, I than made a remark about your carton character. I don't think anyone caught on, so I just let it slide for awhile. I have had some fun with it. It doesn't take much to amuse me. Kind of a inside joke.

Douglasville, GA

#27672 Oct 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree, most conservatives are lame and alot of them only want to conserve their money.(IMO):( "Conservatives" helped bless us with that demon Bush jr. I think we need a true Libertarian, like Rand Paul, to restore our nation's greatness. But that's just me. ;)
They had a choice between Bush or Kerry. What do you think?
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27673 Oct 17, 2013

Senate budget bill nearly quadruples funding for Ohio dam project
Bordering the State of Ohio and Kentucky….

“The dam project, which was approved in 1988, has drastically soared over its original budget of $775 million, and the new bill will raise its funding to nearly $3 billion.”

“They stuck in some stuff which, of course, they couldn’t have gotten through a regular legislative process,” McCain said.“That is disgraceful.”

And now McConnell says this about Cruz,, you nearly wrecked my pork barrel project.
And Boehner chimed in, he did, he did!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/17/se...

Today;;;
“Using a football analogy, McConnell said he got the ball on his own two-yard-line with a “shaky” offensive line and had to cut a last-ditch deal with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to end the crisis, no matter how unappealing to many in his party. Despite acting as a chief deal-maker in recent years during government crises, it was unclear the role McConnell would play until the final days of the bitter fight.”

But he got the pork above on his own 10 yard line and then fumbled on purpose….

Obama and his scabs run the "pig in a poke" in for a touchdown….

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/mitch-m...
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27674 Oct 17, 2013
just sayin wrote:
I lifted this quote regarding our wonderful federal government and wanted to place it here for all share the wisdom of it.
"Bureaucracy is the only type of organization where failure is rewarded with more money and power."
Rings true if you ask me.

Agree....
And even a paid vacation doesn't count as a failure....
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#27675 Oct 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They had a choice between Bush or Kerry. What do you think?
I really hate to say it, but Kerry. I really HATE the whole Bush family. I pray about it often.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#27676 Oct 17, 2013
that poing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong big man!! I desperately want them to compromise for the common good. People sit down and talk, one side gives a little and the other side gives a little and over time we are where we should be. What we have now are a few loudmouths who think compromise is getting their way. If you are honest with yourself and look at the facts Obama gave a little, but the other side wanted it all their way, and it cost them, as it should. Compromise was built into our democracy and was the way government operated before the Tea Party conservatives. As soon as they found out they don't have the votes to get what they want, they blackmail the American people. We need to put them all in a room, both sides, all of them. Not let the press know what's going on and not let them see the light of day until a majority agree on a commons sense compromise. That's NOT what the Tea Party wants, Obama invited all the House representatives to a meeting, only a few showed up. This is what we get from the Tea Party year after year. It will go on until they make the public so mad they don't matter anymore.
I think we are at that point.
Blackmailed! Can't you even think up your own words? Did you ever think that the reason congress doesn't get along with everything the president does is because it is set up that way? We are NOT a democracy. We are a republic which places the responsibility on our representatives to do what is best for their constituents, not the president.
Btw, Obama himself said that he would not negotiate with the Republicans. Better start taking an American civics class so you will better understand the functions of our government.

Douglasville, GA

#27677 Oct 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I used to think I voted for the lessor of the two evils in the last two elections. Now I KNOW I did. Obama just spoke and is NOW blaming the SHUTDOWN for the problems with our economy. He has absolutely NO SHAME about avoiding responsiblity. What a tool. Yeah, the shutdown is to blame for ALL of his failures. SMH
The shutdown did help him by getting the heat off him about all the scandals. I see the news media helped him accomplish this. Not a peep about one of his many scandals. All forgotten.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#27678 Oct 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I really hate to say it, but Kerry. I really HATE the whole Bush family. I pray about it often.
Oh come on. You know down deep inside that you would never vote for Kerry. A Vietnam vet that threw his medals over the White House fence while protesting against the war. You know he is a diehard liberal and always has been. Choice of two evils, which one? Come on dude I think I know you better than that. You do know that you didn't have to vote at all.
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27679 Oct 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm.....do you REALLY think we predict the outcome of elections by what happens on Topix? PLEASE tell me you DON'T believe that. Please.
Let me tell you a little story. When Obama was running the first time, a bunch of us from both sides would get on here and talk smack, etc. just like we do now. One of the infamous posters was named LewHolt. You may have heard of him. He is a Topix legend. Ole LewHolt loves him some Obama. He fought for him day and night. Well, the election came around and Obama won. Lew didn't rub it in our faces too badly. I was surprised as I am sure the other conservatives were. A few weeks after the election, there was a major jump in the stock market.(The market had been suffering). LewHolt came online and said(very nicely)...See! We've turned the corner. This is it. This is what I have been telling you about Obama. By the next week. all h*ll had broken lose in the housing market, foreclosures really started kicking in, people were losing their jobs right and left and well, the rest is history. Don't know whatever happened to 'ole Lew(Hi, Lew.) The whole point of this is that NO! Don't take anything too seriously that you read on Topix. Nothing much on topix is a reliable barometer for what is happening or going to happen in this country. The End.
I am sure that it is a great story, syn. But I only made through the first two sentences before I realized that I am really pressed for time- hope that you don't mind too terribly if I wait until it comes out in paperback- as I am certain that is forthcoming!
gored moniker thingy

Cordele, GA

#27680 Oct 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the ONLY party that will help stop(postpone???) what you posted is the conservative party. I know you know this, but Obama is about to push amnesty AGAIN. Get ready.
"conservative party", huh- Where do you vote? I didn't see a conservative party on my ballot.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#27681 Oct 17, 2013
I find your lack of intelligence disturbing. See y'all in the funny papers. Oh wait, you are already there. Nighty night folks. Try to be as destructive toward each other with your comments. Oh wait, again, stupid me, you already do. Sleep tight. David is now 10-8.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 22 hr Heinze Is Guilty 1,197
Hillary Destroying FBI Credibility Fri Corruption in FBI 1
dude beats on baby... Jan 30 nunya 1
Classic Kutz Trailer Jan 27 johnpeter 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 22 OIGTard 23
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jan 21 Life is a Struggle 98
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... Jan 21 Mcintosh Darien H... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages