Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks IO. Unfortunately the message is just lost on most here. Maybe I should receive the "Flat-Head Award" for constantly banging my head against the wall.
rotfl. You have some pretty "heady" support there, CB.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the same thing.
Soros has a lot of money and donates heavily in the political arena.
The Koch Brothers have a lot of money and donate heavily in the political arena.
THE SIMILARITIES END THERE!! UNDERSTAND? NOT THE SAME THING!!!
The end goal of the Koch Brothers is no government at all, and absolutely no regulations on what he does, particularly when it comes to damaging the earth and all of the money. All of it. People and the environment don't matter at all. And they are actively pursuing those means by all methods possible, including voter disenfranchisement, massive propaganda, destroying local school districts, major pollution, and buying the American government, creating phony entities to hide their activities, and whatever other evil things you can think of.
This is no good for anybody - conservative or liberal alike. The only people it's good for are them.
They are the closest thing to the evil-super-villians from cartoons that ever walked the face of this earth.
If you would just quit spouting off and arguing and actually spend some time thinking and learning you would know this.
YOU are insane. ALL you do is make excuses for your side and then expect us to take you seriously. GIVE IT UP!!!! You liberals INVENTED the use of excuses. Your description of the Koch brothers sounds just like Obama. Seriously. It does.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
Man my head feels even flatter. People just keep spouting off the arguments they've been taught, regardless of whether they make sense or not. It's amazing really.
POT KETTLE BLACK!!! What in the heck is WRONG with you???????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
Bush jr. is not only war criminal, he is an anti-conservative sellout. That has all but destroyed this country. Obama aims to finish the job. Hispanics proudly claim they have been deciding who our President will be, since 2000.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politicse...
And I believe them. They are responsible for Bush jr. and Obama, and look where our country is at. Our country has never been more divided and at war with other nations. Mexicans are destroying this country! They are invading,destroying our country by hopping the border and dropping about ten anchor babies. That later growup and vote.
http://en.mercopress.com/2012/11/05/hispanics...
If TRUE AMERICANS don't VOTE, and doesn't become part of the political process, then one day in the near future...... We will wake-up and America the Beautiful, will be another third-world, hell-hole, like mexico. Wake-up Americans!
Impeach Obama Today!
Well, the ONLY party that will help stop(postpone???) what you posted is the conservative party. I know you know this, but Obama is about to push amnesty AGAIN. Get ready.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad commentary, but I think you've got a lot of company. Picking the lesser of two evils has been how many vote.
I agree. I used to think I voted for the lessor of the two evils in the last two elections. Now I KNOW I did. Obama just spoke and is NOW blaming the SHUTDOWN for the problems with our economy. He has absolutely NO SHAME about avoiding responsiblity. What a tool. Yeah, the shutdown is to blame for ALL of his failures. SMH

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

whom wrote:
<quoted text>
With Obama's immigration passage, it will happen in 2015...Obama will give them voting rights...
Yep! Everything he does is very calculated. He is running out of time and needs to finish his destruction as soon as possible. He wasn't expecting a few of the problems that slowed him down.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the ONLY party that will help stop(postpone???) what you posted is the conservative party. I know you know this, but Obama is about to push amnesty AGAIN. Get ready.
I disagree, most conservatives are lame and alot of them only want to conserve their money.(IMO):( "Conservatives" helped bless us with that demon Bush jr. I think we need a true Libertarian, like Rand Paul, to restore our nation's greatness. But that's just me. ;)
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm SURE Bill is just CRUSHED about this post. Yeah...coming from YOU, he's devastated. rotfl
Bill has no soul or humanity, he won't crushed by anything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

stelio kontos wrote:
Sadly, I see that the vast majority would rather argue incessantly, instead of compromise. You are the cause of your own country's failure. Carry on sheep, the shepherd has left the valley. OH yeah, I almost forgot, ROLL TIDE!
At least we are interested. You are a copout. Buh Bye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

gored moniker thingy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude, don't take the 'judge its'(or fudge its) so seriously, as they can and are being manipulated. I kinda enjoy it- I just can't wait until the next major election comes around and wackos lose again. They will all look at each other dumbfounded, like "what happened- we were ahead 40-0 on topix! They will all try to swear that they was robbed.LOL
Ummmm.....do you REALLY think we predict the outcome of elections by what happens on Topix? PLEASE tell me you DON'T believe that. Please.

Let me tell you a little story. When Obama was running the first time, a bunch of us from both sides would get on here and talk smack, etc. just like we do now. One of the infamous posters was named LewHolt. You may have heard of him. He is a Topix legend. Ole LewHolt loves him some Obama. He fought for him day and night. Well, the election came around and Obama won. Lew didn't rub it in our faces too badly. I was surprised as I am sure the other conservatives were. A few weeks after the election, there was a major jump in the stock market.(The market had been suffering). LewHolt came online and said(very nicely)...See! We've turned the corner. This is it. This is what I have been telling you about Obama. By the next week. all h*ll had broken lose in the housing market, foreclosures really started kicking in, people were losing their jobs right and left and well, the rest is history. Don't know whatever happened to 'ole Lew(Hi, Lew.) The whole point of this is that NO! Don't take anything too seriously that you read on Topix. Nothing much on topix is a reliable barometer for what is happening or going to happen in this country. The End.
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I used to think I voted for the lessor of the two evils in the last two elections. Now I KNOW I did. Obama just spoke and is NOW blaming the SHUTDOWN for the problems with our economy. He has absolutely NO SHAME about avoiding responsiblity. What a tool. Yeah, the shutdown is to blame for ALL of his failures. SMH
Why should he tell the truth, there is little chance he'll ever be held accountable in this life anyway. Jobless claims are up, but one must be unemployed continually for two weeks before being eligible and the numbers are from last week. The cheerleaders for everything Obama will never tell that part of the story.
Another fallacy that I'm sure you've already covered, is the threat of default on our debt. Can't happen unless the president does it intentionally. It is illegal, not that this president respects the law as he has proven.
that poing

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here goes the "lets all get along" concept again. Face it, all you want is for the Republicans to say yes to whatever this President and Democratic party wants. That is the liberal view of compromise. If you can't figure out what freedoms you have and are losing your too dumb for me to even respond to your post. Hint--Patriot Act, Obasmacare, NSA, TSA.
Frankly I think a person should have the right to hate or dislike any person that they want to feel that way about. That is a freedom. Should a person have hate for someone? I don't know, what if they killed your family? Would you hate? Where did you pull that the race card from?
You are really far out. My advice is for you to get off the drugs.
Wrong big man!! I desperately want them to compromise for the common good. People sit down and talk, one side gives a little and the other side gives a little and over time we are where we should be. What we have now are a few loudmouths who think compromise is getting their way. If you are honest with yourself and look at the facts Obama gave a little, but the other side wanted it all their way, and it cost them, as it should. Compromise was built into our democracy and was the way government operated before the Tea Party conservatives. As soon as they found out they don't have the votes to get what they want, they blackmail the American people. We need to put them all in a room, both sides, all of them. Not let the press know what's going on and not let them see the light of day until a majority agree on a commons sense compromise. That's NOT what the Tea Party wants, Obama invited all the House representatives to a meeting, only a few showed up. This is what we get from the Tea Party year after year. It will go on until they make the public so mad they don't matter anymore.

I think we are at that point.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, the next disaster of a politician you all choose to follow of course. I've already said it should be a split ticket, either one way or the other. Actually, I don't believe in dividing a country among lines of completely different thought processes, as it gets you what we just had, with results still yet to be seen in the mainstream public. Everyone has heard the old line about 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Well, this is broke, and needs to be fixed. I think you political followers call it leaning left and right, as drunk folks do when they have had too much to drink. How about just sobering up and standing straight, and working to improve the quality of life for all citizens of a contingent, rather than certain factions of people who only agree with things when they are going their way? If there was a Republican president right now, the Democrats would all be whining. There isn't. It is a Democratic president. Now, given the fact that he is a complete goofball with no clue how to run a model train without derailing it, is irrelevant. But, as I sat and listened to what was said today, by someone who basically was telling anyone with a harsh opinion of him to go jump off a cliff, I was only reaffirmed of my belief that politicians don't give a bucket of rat urine what we think, as long as an election isn't coming up again for them, and then it's all wine and roses. As little as I know about politics, I make up for in understanding human nature. In my short 40 years of life, I have come to realize that what you see, is hardly ever what you get. Politicians are living proof of that. Most of them were lawyers, so you KNOW they know how to lie, and beat around the bush to make things sway in their favor. The others simply went to college and follow simplistic textbook procedure.
Who do I see as the next President? Con McArtist. At least the name would suit the position.

What you really might know something about is Bee or Ant nature, for that is about what you describe. you seem to know little of human nature...

So keep the colonies busy huh???
So keep the queen in charge huh??
Behave your little insect selves huh??

Shouldn't you be back to work now, as most other gubmint returned....today....

Plus you're not telling us something we don't already now

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong you are, my young Padawan. Strong with the Force I am. Wrong you would be to change, or even attempt to sway my opinion.
Not even if he rode to you on his unicorn and sprinkled you with faerie dust? RE
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

I wonder what's next for the crisis maker in chief.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
You arguing with yourself? Wow! Politically charged people are crazier than I thought!

Proof of a novice poster...who knows diddly about clarification....

or politics, or differences between humans...

go collect some pollen dummy...
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now! All those opinions from a fictitious animated cartoon character? Nobody has run out of crayons yet?

He said he was a 40 year old, he has the dreams of a 19 year old...

just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

that poing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong big man!! I desperately want them to compromise for the common good. People sit down and talk, one side gives a little and the other side gives a little and over time we are where we should be. What we have now are a few loudmouths who think compromise is getting their way. If you are honest with yourself and look at the facts Obama gave a little, but the other side wanted it all their way, and it cost them, as it should. Compromise was built into our democracy and was the way government operated before the Tea Party conservatives. As soon as they found out they don't have the votes to get what they want, they blackmail the American people. We need to put them all in a room, both sides, all of them. Not let the press know what's going on and not let them see the light of day until a majority agree on a commons sense compromise. That's NOT what the Tea Party wants, Obama invited all the House representatives to a meeting, only a few showed up. This is what we get from the Tea Party year after year. It will go on until they make the public so mad they don't matter anymore.
I think we are at that point.
Where did Obama give a little?
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
Opp's I forgot to put in the web site for my post.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-par...

Now I wonder how Oh my forgot to post that link.....

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You originally claimed to be a furloughed federal work, when do you go back to work.

good point.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! 22 hr Abby 6
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Jul 31 magnola 24
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3

Search the Brunswick Forum:
•••
•••