Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Comments (Page 132)

Showing posts 2,621 - 2,640 of47,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

snap crackle pop wrote:
Thanks. Your, that's ok- I don't have a wife, comment was FUNNY! And, I'm not mad at you.
I'm glad you're not mad. This is all in good fun.
Bunks got the Junk

Warrenton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bunky should be in office, he is in his first trimester in criminology, and already knows all about habius corpus and corpus dilecti and I am pretty sure he has been thru Corpus Christty, (the town, not the girl), hope all you pansy ass dems are ok with this.
whodat

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

?
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

snap crackle pop wrote:
Thanks. Your, that's ok- I don't have a wife, comment was FUNNY! And, I'm not mad at you.
am i famous in pasadena,too?easy on me please,i do have a wife.
problems

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly true, but not 100% accurate.
Go to your local emergency room and read that statement on the walls. Or is reading comprehension st one of your many problems?
dark blue

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
By registering, I prove that I have a spine and I have nothing to hide. I am accountable. By not registering, you prove that you are paranoid and think someone's coming to get ''cha. Boo!
(Incidentally, your first couple of sentences make no sense whatsoever. Also, your posts points out that you are actually the insecure one.)
BTW, the day my feelings of acceptance is dependent on Topix is a pretty sad day indeed. This is nothing but entertainment for me. Now come on! Give me another laugh.
Bullshit! You hide your location and use a made up name! You pretend to be smart, the only person you impress is yourself and the other guy you pretend to be.
But you just can't hide your stupidly from the rest. Constantly telling Americans who only want fair treatment that they have wealth envy. You have NO clue what real wealth is, if you did you would not be so fast to endorse the rich 5% getting special treatment working class people just don't get.

Want another laugh, look in the mirror and open your mouth and speak what a joke.

The day you get any feelings of acceptance from anyone would be a sad day for humanity. Don't hold your breath!!

On second thought hold your breath till you turn dark blue.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

dark blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit! You hide your location and use a made up name! You pretend to be smart, the only person you impress is yourself and the other guy you pretend to be.
But you just can't hide your stupidly from the rest. Constantly telling Americans who only want fair treatment that they have wealth envy. You have NO clue what real wealth is, if you did you would not be so fast to endorse the rich 5% getting special treatment working class people just don't get.
Want another laugh, look in the mirror and open your mouth and speak what a joke.
The day you get any feelings of acceptance from anyone would be a sad day for humanity. Don't hold your breath!!
You mad? rotfl

You are one nasty critter. Gee...it must be hell to be you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

dark blue wrote:
<quoted text>
The state hospital in Milledgeville called. Better hide. They are looking for you. LOL

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

problems wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to your local emergency room and read that statement on the walls. Or is reading comprehension st one of your many problems?
Being that I'm a former CFO of a couple of hospitals and other healthcare facilities, I would think I know more about what I'm saying than a clueless person...That's why I said mostly true, but not 100% accurate.

It would take a bit to explain and it likely would be over your comprehension level, anyway...

BTW, what is "st"? Is typing one of your many problems?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad? rotfl
Kinda funny, how the clueless and uneducated make such claims...

Interesting that someone, who just happens to be unregistered using several names, claimed that you're using a made up name. She probably doesn't understand the irony of that, just like she doesn't understand taxes.

Can you imagine how loopy these goofs would have been if Romney had won?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad? rotfl
Oh, yeah, shame on you for hiding your location...After all, aren't we posting in a Douglasville forum? Do you think someone from Boise, Idaho would be spending a lot of time in a Douglasville forum? Someone from Florida? Only if they don't have a life, I guess...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

dark blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Just by glancing back a couple of pages, you have posted under: "heart attack", "problems" and "dark blue". There are others. I just didn't want to waste any more time on you. Y-e-a-h. You're a REAL hero. Laughing Out Loud!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda funny, how the clueless and uneducated make such claims...
Interesting that someone, who just happens to be unregistered using several names, claimed that you're using a made up name. She probably doesn't understand the irony of that, just like she doesn't understand taxes.
Can you imagine how loopy these goofs would have been if Romney had won?
I noticed the irony, too. She is afflicted with Opticalrectumitis. Bless her heart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah, shame on you for hiding your location...After all, aren't we posting in a Douglasville forum? Do you think someone from Boise, Idaho would be spending a lot of time in a Douglasville forum? Someone from Florida? Only if they don't have a life, I guess...
You know she will get all ticked off when she reads our posts to each other. She's definitely a person with anger issues. Oh, well. The people with the white jackets are looking for her.
Sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Wwho?
Ad exec

Young Harris, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....

2. Fox News is still #1 in viewship.
ONLY on cable, which is a very small market, less than 3 million total for the prime time news slot. On the November 10 ratings CNN, with some 777,000 viewers, including their sister channel, both of which are right leaning, beat out FNN by some 50,000 viewers.

During prime time, CBS network, always the third place finisher, not only out-draws Fox, it out-draws all cable news channels (there are six of them) combined. Of course Fox has no network news presence the same as CBS has no presence on cable.

While Fox can and does claim it's number one, it's in a marginal (small) market and your claim it's number one is therefore, a gross misrepresentation and distortion, something Fox is noted for doing.

FWIW: Cable news total viewership declined by 15% on one measuring standard, 11% on the other, while network lost 3%, mainly to the web.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Sue wrote:
Wwho?
Sybil
snap crackle pop

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

No one needs to register with topix JUST because it ticks you off Dville. Remember that. Choose your battles, you're wasting breath. I mean, how many times have you said it already? Good grief. You're the TAX man, not the TOPIX ruler. Remember that, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Ad exec wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY on cable, which is a very small market, less than 3 million total for the prime time news slot. On the November 10 ratings CNN, with some 777,000 viewers, including their sister channel, both of which are right leaning, beat out FNN by some 50,000 viewers.
During prime time, CBS network, always the third place finisher, not only out-draws Fox, it out-draws all cable news channels (there are six of them) combined. Of course Fox has no network news presence the same as CBS has no presence on cable.
While Fox can and does claim it's number one, it's in a marginal (small) market and your claim it's number one is therefore, a gross misrepresentation and distortion, something Fox is noted for doing.
FWIW: Cable news total viewership declined by 15% on one measuring standard, 11% on the other, while network lost 3%, mainly to the web.
Still #1. Been there for years. Why didn't you just post your link so that we can go to the site. Hmmmm....
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Wow
You all have been busy and high spirited.

We need to have the 2013 Economic & Investment Summit. at Brasstown Valley Resort.

Synergy can fly in on one of the corporate jets - if he was good he got free use of the corporate jets as part if the golden parachute.(Relax - just kidding).

We can each get a suite and bring our wives and/or our Significant Others,(there aren't hookers at that bar).

We'll golf, have great meals, sleep in, and watch the movie "Wall Street", over and over.

Synergy and Zoltar will provide Power Point presentations.

I'll arrange a cigar maker from Tobacco Road in Miami come up to present a demonstration of hand-rolling cigars, and explain the investment opportunities to be had when Cuba opens again.

Later we'll have our cigars and fine bourbon by the roaring fire and watch NFL Replays on the sports bar TV, while we tell each other how hard we have it.

It'll be great - and best of all - think "deductibility".

Hope the wife buys my cover story. She says she's a "Trophy Wife", who was misled, and she has been a bit cranky since learning the Maserati was rented that night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,621 - 2,640 of47,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
Dukes of Iron MC Wed Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
What happened to Kim Devore Jun 29 Curious 1
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun 21 Shining Electron 1
More black on white crime (Aug '13) Jun 18 samnammit 13
Birth mothers who answered ads / Gittleman aka ... Jun 18 joanNYadoptees 1
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jun 16 Barbara 2
•••
•••